What do you wish?

For site notices, guidelines and technical support.
= PLEASE KEEP THE FORUMS ON TOPIC =
sachkhand
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

What do you wish?

Post by sachkhand »

AUM Shanti.
Dear Admin,
I have received an email from this new forum, informing me about this new forum. But when I try to open this page, I am unable to open it. My IP address is permanently banned is the message I receive.:shock:
If you are not interested in allowing me to login or even read this forum's posts, then why have you sent me an email? :prize:
I you like me to join this forum then remove the ban on that IP address. This post I am writing from another city and therefore am able to open this forum and login. It is your wish and will, whether to allow me or not.:cool:
Thanks.
Sanjeev.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: What do you wish?

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. The Admin. of the bkinfo forum had written on this forum that bans on all the past members have been revoked and that members hitherto banned could write on this forum. So, I don't understand why sachkhand cannot see this forum from his computer.

Andrey has also informed me that he is unable to log-in too.

So, I would request the Admin. to do something to allow these members to participate in the discussions on the forum.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
sachkhand
ex-PBK

Post by sachkhand »

arjun wrote:Om Shanti. The Admin. of the bkinfo forum had written on this forum that bans on all the past members have been revoked and that members hitherto banned could write on this forum. So, I don't understand why sachkhand cannot see this forum from his computer.

Andrey has also informed me that he is unable to log-in too.

So, I would request the Admin. to do something to allow these members to participate in the discussions on the forum.
AUM Shanti.
I could not open this web site on any computer in any cyber cafe in our city with a BSNL internet provider. I wrote this post when I was in another city. Later I received an email from this forum to reactivate my account, but then too I could not open this forum. I used to get the message that my IP address is permanently banned. But thanks for the moderator who took interest in removing the ban.
As you see this reply I am writing from my place.
Thank you.
Sanjeev.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

sachkhand wrote:... I used to get the message that my IP address is permanently banned. ...
I would like to share my experience here:-

I also had got the message (in my office computer) while logging in to this website- Your IP address is permanently banned. The computer system had/has BSNL conection. But I was able to log in to the site from cybercafes in the same city.

I wrote the above problem to admin of this site(at that time this was running by ex BKs). I got a reply that they have not put any ban on that IP address.

So I was posting through cybercafes.

Later after around two months, I was able to log in from office also. But even now while logging, it asks the message- "should the cookies be enabled? ". It is an interruption. [But in cybercafe, no such message comes].

[During these two months, the office system had been attacked by virus and the system was reset]. So I think there is setting in the user's PC that asks whether to allow only genuine sites or all the sites. Before the setting might had been strict and after that liberal.

Before, I was able to open orkut site in my office. But now I cannot open orkut site. When I asked in office, they say no ban has been put on any system in office.
sachkhand
ex-PBK

Post by sachkhand »

AUM Shanti.
Dear Admin,
I was suspended in the previous forum Brahmakumaris.info and so inorder to answer to the questioned raised I had logged in again as different users. And later my IP address itself was permanently banned. Let bygone be bygone.
It has been discussed in detail that before sachkhand I was member of this forum as anamik. I have explained the reason for getting membership again as sachkhand in other posts.

Now I request you to cancel all my other accounts except this one i.e., sachkhand.
The other accounts as far as I remember are as follows.
1) Anamik
2) Skumar
3) sachkhand again
4) really?
5) disillusioned
6) satyam

I hope this will be done at the earliest so that there will be no room for considering me as a mischief maker.
Thanks.
Sanjeev.
sachkhand
ex-PBK

Post by sachkhand »

mbbhat wrote: I would like to share my experience here:-
I also had got the message (in my office computer) while logging in to this website- Your IP address is permanently banned. The computer system had/has BSNL conection. But I was able to log in to the site from cybercafes in the same city.
I wrote the above problem to admin of this site(at that time this was running by ex BKs). I got a reply that they have not put any ban on that IP address.
So I was posting through cybercafes. ...
[During these two months, the office system had been attacked by virus and the system was reset]. So I think there is setting in the user's PC that asks whether to allow only genuine sites or all the sites. Before the setting might had been strict and after that liberal. ...
AUM Shanti.
Dear mbbhat,
I think your experience and my experiences are two different things.
I did not want to remember the bitter memories of the past with this ( I mean the Brahmakumaris.info) forum.
But as you have raised the issue, I am answering.
It was no fault of any computer. I was informed through email by the admin that I was suspended. And also my IP address was banned because I tried to become member of the forum with other names and tried to post my replies. But again every time my membership was suspended. I have always been posting through cyber cafes. I have no internet connection at home. But all the cyber cafes with BSNL connections started showing the same message that the IP address was banned. But I posted couple of my replies through cyber cafe having Tata Indicom connection. So there is no doubt that IP address of BSNL connection to our area was banned. Let us forget what all happened, and hope good things in future.
Thanks.
Sanjeev.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

sachkhand wrote:Let us forget what all happened, and hope good things in future.
Dear sachkhand Bhai,
Om Shanti and welcome back to the forum.
OGS,
Arjun
bansy

Post by bansy »

Whatever the reasons and causes of the bannings, could be a result of this forum being carried over (duplicated) from the brahmakumaris.info forum. I do not know if the owners/admin/moderators are the same in this forum as in the previous forum which was run by ex-BKs, or if this forum owners/admin/moderators is ex-BK, BK, PBK, exPBK, etc.

So if people are unbanned here, it is a good thing.

(I guess most people on this forum have been banned , or at least shoved out of, one way or another from brahmakumaris.info :oops: )
bansy

Post by bansy »

My IT skills have improved slowly whilst using this forum. :laugh:

In order to find the newest posts, use this as your link or bookmark

http://bk-pbk.info/search.php?search_id=newposts
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

Dear bansy.
What you do with your heart, you learn fast.
Thanks for the link.
shivsena.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

Thank You Sanjiv.
Yes. You are correct. We should forget the past.