Message for the day

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
shivshankar
working towards unification
Affinity to the BKWSU: reforming BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: dharna

Re: Message for the day

Post by shivshankar »

The power of cooperation enables the most difficult task to be successfully done.

Expression:

To have the power of cooperation means to have the ability to see and use the specialities of others in any task that is to be done.
It is the ability to respect and use the suggestions and ideas of each and everyone which contributes for the success of the task.
So the one who is able to use this power is able to be successful in any task that he takes up.

Experience:

When I am able to give cooperation and take cooperation from those around me, I never experience fear for any task that has to be
done, but am able to be at ease, knowing that everything is possible. I am also able to earn the respect of those around me
for having made the best use of their specialities, which further facilitates the success of the task.
shivshankar

Post by shivshankar »

Introspection enables one to be free from the influence of negativity.

Expression:

Introspection means the desire to be good. Introspection brings the ability to look within and see the true self in the mirror of
the heart, thus enabling one to activate the inner spirituality. Then all effort made will be towards activating this inherent
goodness. And slowly one finds that the behaviour associated with negative traits are no more expressed, as they begin to lose their hold.

Experience:

When I am able to introspect and look within, I can find the goodness that is there within me. Because of this, I naturally am
free from expectations from others that they should recognise my goodness or consider me good. Instead I find myself content with
what I am and continue to bring out the best from within me. I also continue to learn from all situations and experience progress.
shivshankar

Post by shivshankar »

True knowledge brings humility.

Expression:

True knowledge inspires and encourages one to bring about a practical change in one's life. The one with knowledge naturally
imbibes it, which is also revealed in his practical life. This is because he is humbly willing to learn from all situations. As much
as there is knowledge, so much there is divinity and elevatedness revealed in all words and actions. Also such a person keeps
learning from all life's situations

Experience:

To have the ability to learn from all that life brings is to have love for knowledge. Since I have love for knowledge, I am able to
experience self-respect. This self-respect gives me the humility to accept situations and people as they are and keep learning. So
whatever the situation or whoever the person I come across, I only find myself enriching myself and moving forward.