Lies/Errors in Murlis OR Is it way of teaching of ...

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Lie/Errors in Murlis OR Is it way of teaching of....

Post by mbbhat »

A great change of meaning by insertion of fullstop here. In the Murli, there is no fullstop.
I am sorry for the error.

The position of the quotes ( " ) matters here. not the full stop. But that is shown properly.
nivi
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Share Murli points.

Post by nivi »

There is a saying in Chinese " Empty vessels make lots of noise" !!
It seems people have been barking at the wrong tree..Anyone who took the bk/pbk course has heard, and has access to the Murli's/ litreatures either edited or un-edited. Moreover, these days with the help of technology like internet, e books, cell phones, fax/ copier machines Murlis/ litreatures are published and distributed in massive quantities, and easily accessible for those interested.
Now more then ever we can see Ravan Rajay is in full bloom now!!
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

SM 8-4-78(2):- Satyug KAA ANTH, TRETA KAA AADI YAH BHI SANGAM HUVAA. Parantu vah Sangam koyi kalyaankaari nahin hai. Kyonki Satyug may hain 16 kala sampoorn. Vahee devi devtaayein phir 14 kala ba jate hain to vah kalyaankaari yug thode hee huvaa. Phir tretaa kaa anth, dwaapar yug ki aadi yah bhi Sangam huvaa. Parantu unmey to aur hee do kala kam hoti hain. Satopradhaan se sato, rajo, tamo may girte hain. -86

= End of Golden Age and beginning of Silver Age- this is also confluence. But that confluence is not beneficial. Because in Golden Age, fully 16 degrees. The same deities then become 14 degrees, so it is not beneficial. Then end of Silver Age, beginning of Copper Age- this is also confluence. But in that even TWO MORE DEGREES get lost/reduced. One should fall from satopradhaan into sato, rajo, tamo.

How come loss of just 2 degrees (it should be 6 degrees) from Silver Age to Copper Age?
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

SM 19-4-82(1, 2):- Sadhu sath sab durgati may hain. Swarg kaha hee jaata hai sadgati ko aur MUKTIDHAAM JAHAAN HUM ATMAAYEIN RAHTE HAIN. -124-, 125

=Sadhus and saints all are in durgati (bad state). Heaven is called for sadgati (best status) and LAND OF LIBERATION WHERE WE SOULS RESIDE.

Can land of liberation be called as swarg (heaven)?
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

mbbhat wrote:SM 7-11-81(2):- = ... THERE EVERYONE WILL BE PURE. KING, QUEEN, MINISTER ALSO ONE. Many MINISTERS WILL NOT BE PRESENT THERE. There will be power in King to rule the Kingdom. ...
[But most of the Murli points say there will be no minister in heaven].

Now- dear Arjun soul,

what TITLE would you like to give to ShivBaba now? You wrote as if I am calling ShivBaba as liar.

Dear Soul,

This is the difficulty here. How can PBKs jump to conclusion about Murli points and call BKs as wrong and even kouravas, kukhvashavalis, etc?

[I have no problem to hear those titles. But don't you think it would be wrong to jump to conclusions?

Have you ever tried to get real interpretation of many Murli points mentioned here from your ShivBaba through Mr. Dixit so far?
My dear Baba- I am sorrry to write like this here in this thread or anywhere else
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. The above member is free to prove ShivBaba as a liar.
As far as Advance knowledge is concerned it is believed that there will not be any king, queen or ministers in the Golden Age. The deities will be so self-disciplined that they will not be required to be governed by someone.
If the above member wishes to get clarifications from ShivBaba (through Baba Virendra Dev Dixit), he can write directly to [email protected] disclosing his identity.
OGS,
Arjun
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Thank you dear Soul.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Regarding population growth in heaven:-

SM 12-12-76(1):- Abhi toh Bharat ki kitni sankhyaa hai. Satyug Tretaa may toh hota hi hai EK BACHCHAA, EK BACHCHI. Pichaadi may karke thodi gadbad hoti hai. Parantu vikaar ki baath nahin. Ravan raajy hotaa hi Dwapur se. -59

= Now what is the number (population) in Bharat/India? In Golden and Silver Age, there would be just one male child and one female child. In the end (of Silver Age), there would be a little upset, but no vices. Kingdom of Ravan begins only from Copper Age.

Will there would be just one male and female child even in Silver Age? (except in the end) [Some mulri points say- in Silver Age, it is 2 male child and 2 female child]
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

In Golden Age, there would be more than one King.

SM 9-11-87(2):- Raja to thode banenge. Ek raja ki dher praja banti hai. Purushaaarth oonch karna chaahiye. Raajaavon may bhi koyi badaa raja, koyi chotaa. Bharat may kiteey raajaayien hain. Foreign may ek hi hai. Bharat may raajaayein chale aate hain. Satyug MAY BAHUT RAAJAAYEIN BAHUT MAHARAJAAYEIN HOTE HAIN. Maharajavon ke prince princess bhi hote hain. Maharajavon ke bahut property bhi koti hai. Rajavon ko kum hoti hai. Abhi to praja ka praja par raajy hai. – 108- [Kings, SP]

= In Golden Age, there would be may Kings (Rajas), and many Maharajas(great kings). ... The property of Maharajas will be more and that of Rajas will be lesser. ...
---------
SM 17-6-85(1):- Satyug MAY TOH EK MAHARAJA KI HEE MATH CHALTI HAI. VAJIR BHI HOTE NAHIN. ITNI TAAKATH RAHTI HAI. PHIR JAB PATIT BANTE HAIN TOH VAJIR AADI RAKHTE HAIN. Kyonki vah taakath nahin rahti hai. -90-

= in Golden Age, there would be direction of just one Maharaja. There would be no ministers. There would be so much power. Later when they become impure, they keep ministers…..
--------------------
the following is from Avyakt Murli.

AM 25-3-81(2):- (Daadeeji ke saath) Royal family ban chuki hai yaa abhi ban rahi hai? Raajy kaarobaar chalaanevaale nikal chuke hain yaa abhi nikalney hain? Ek hai chalaanevaale, ek hain kaarobaar may aanevaale. Jo takht_nasheen honge vah raajy chalaanevaale. Aur jo sambandh may honge, vah hain raajy kaarobaar may aaanevaale. Toh raajy kaarobaar chalaanevaale bhi abhi ban rahe hain na. Raajy kaarobaar chalaanevaalon ki visheshthaa kyaa hogi? Takht par toh sab nahin baithenge. Takthvaalon ki sambandh may toh honge. Lekin takht par baith_nevaalon kit oh limit hai na. Royal family may aanevaale aur raajy simhaasan par baith_nevaale, unhon may bhi antar hogaa. Kahlaayenge toh vah bhi NUMBER ONE, NUMBER TWO VISHW MAHARAAJAN ki royal family. Lekin antar kyaa hogaa? Takht_nasheen koun honge? Uskay bhi koyi kaayde honge na. IS PAR SOCHNAAA. Sangamyug par toh diltakht ke adhikaari sabko Baap banaate hain. BHAVISHY MAY RAAJE- MAHARAJE TOH BANENGE. LEKIN FIRST NUMBERWAALAA TAKTH JO FIRST LN VAALAA HOGAA, US TAKHTNASHEEN KOUN HONGE? CHOTE2 TAKHT AUR RAAJY DARBAAR TOH LAGEGI, LEKIN VISHW MAHARAAJAN KE TAKHT KA VISHESH AADHAAR HAI- HAR BAATH MAY, HAR SUBJECT MAY BAAP KO POORAA FOLLOW KARNEVAALE. AGAR EK BHI SUBJECT MAY FOLLOW KARNE MAY KAMI PAD GAYI TOH FIRST TAKTH KE ADHIKAARI BAN NAHIN SAKTEY. NAR SE Narayan, NAARI SE LAKSHMI PAD PAA LENGE, LEKIN FIRST NUMBER KAA TAAJ AUR TAKHT, USKELIYE BAAPDAADAA, DONON KO HAR BAATH MAY FOLLOW KARNAA PADEY. Tab takht bhi follow may milegaa. Har baath may, har sanskaar may, har sankalp may follow Father karnaa. Iskey aadhaar par number bhi banenge. TAKHTH VAHI MILEGAA. LEKIN USMAY BHI NUMBER HONGE. SECOND LN AUR AATHVAA LN, ANTAR TOH HOGA NA. Yah follow may antar pad jaataa hai. Ismey bhi guhy rahasy hai. Maharaja ban_naa aur Maharani ban_ne kaa bhi rahasy hai. Baapdaadaa bhi Raajdhaani dekhte rahte hain. Koun2 kis raajy ke adhikaari bante hain. Kis rekhaavon ke hisaab se bante hain. Yah bhi raaz hai na.

= In the future, there would be Rajas and Maharajas. ... there would also be a few smaller thrones. ...
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

mbbhat wrote:= In the future, there would be Rajas and Maharajas. ... there would also be a few smaller thrones. ...
Doesn't that apply to the Confluence Age?

The Rajas and Maharajas being the BK zone and center in charges and the palaces being their centers and retreat centers?

I am not a PBK and I do not deny Lekhraj Kirpalani and others had some kinds of visions ... I just underline the fact that those visions were faulted, confused, unreliable. So, too, of the 'stream of consciousness' ramblings that are the Murlis, made worse by the BKs fiddling around and re-writing of them.

What is real ... what is metaphorical ... what is analogous of some event that was happening at the time ... it seems that the nature of vision is not to be real and factual but to give the receiver what they need at that time ... or to deluded them with what they would easily accept.

And how was Lekhraj Kirpalani to communicate to and encourage a roomful of uneducated and inexperienced women concepts of spiritual status and society structures? Women who had quite literally not seen outside of one or two houses, who did not read books and papers or have televisions etc.

I would say the majority of Western BKs do not believe in the imaginations of Sat Yuga based on Hindu Bhakti and imagine the Golden Age entirely differently along the lines Arjun is stating. Far less formal and far more natural. They laugh at or are embarrassed by the Indian BK pictures and say, "Oh, that is just for the Hindu Bhagats" or conceptualise that it is just being done to appeal to uneducated Indians. Very, very few believe in them as being literal representation.

So how do we know that it was not just Lekhraj Kirpalani telling fairy stories to appeal to the young girls and uneducated women, those conditioned to be his Kumaris or Gopis, who dreamt of marrying a prince. Practically every young girls dreams of marrying a prince at one point or another, many poor dream of being royalty and not having to do any work.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Doesn't that apply to the Confluence Age?
right comment. But I do not believe so. But I cannot prove it to be fault.
And how was Lekhraj Kirpalani to communicate to and encourage a roomful of uneducated and inexperienced women concepts of spiritual status and society structures?

I am happy when someone says- there is no real god in BKWSU and it is just Lekhraj Kriplani did all these. Because in that case, (without god if he had achieved these), he is very great!

But- all these lots of contradictory points in Murli directly proves that- it is not human being. Because a human being will not speak so openly such contradictory points.

But, again I have to stop myself. Because Mr. dixit is doing so.

But Mr. dixit is not he first one. He took the advantage of Murli and may be speaking in different meanings and interpretations. So- i think- i need not stop.
I would say the majority of Western BKs do not believe in the imaginations . they laugh...
True and not surprising. Because they will not come to heaven. It is Hinduism that has direct connection with deitism. so- how can they believe? even Murli says so.

And Baba has also said- foreigners will laugh that Hindu gods since Hindu gods are corrupted by scriptures.
So how do we know that....

Who am I to give medicine? again have faith in drama and god (need not be ShivBaba of BKWSU). try this- when one becomes ready to move from limited to unlimited sense. When one thinks of the whole population rather than just a few people or country.
----------------
Even though i have full belief that it is God who spoke Murlis- even there are lots of contradicting points, I do not hesitate to publish it here.

but, PBKs hide their mis interpretations and just publish only mistakes of BKWSU.

They claim they have god with them even at present physically, claim more than BKWSU and fail to explain Murli points.

OK- all is drama. I also do not have more answer.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

I would say the majority of Western BKs do not believe in the imaginations . they laugh ...
mbbhat wrote: True and not surprising. Because they will not come to heaven. It is Hinduism that has direct connection with deitism. so- how can they believe?
That is an interesting point of view ... is it widespread in the India BKWSU that Double Foreigners won't come to heaven?

I can imagine a lot of Western BKs will be very upset.

However, I do think the BKWSU has to guard against an Indian nationalistic view. It also sounds like the PBK vision of heaven is not the same as the old Bhakti illustrations either.
but, PBKs hide their mis interpretations and just publish only mistakes of BKWSU.

They claim they have god with them even at present physically, claim more than BKWSU and fail to explain Murli points.
This I think is not fair ... it strikes me the PBKs make more efforts than the BKWSU to publish all their information and videos on the internet and did so before the BKWSU stated. They have tirelessly answered ... and gone back directly to their Chariot to gain clarifications when asked ... whether or not you accept the answers.

Do the BKs offer to take such questions back to BapDada ... do they seek answers from BapDada to clarify the contradictions? No at all.

And, as we know, the BKs have still not made public the original Murlis. Instead they promote the classes, and businesses, of their gurus.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

That is an interesting point of view ... is it widespread in the India BKWSU that Double Foreigners won't come to heaven?
there is nothing new in that. Majority of deity souls will be in Hindu religion . Those who have got converted into other religions only will come back to BKWSU. This Murli point gets repeated occasionally. Baba says in Murli that give message first to devotees of shiv and deities. Many times- this knowledge will be given while giving the seven days course itself- because sometimes- the new comers ask, then replies are given.
Do the BKs offer to take such questions back to BapDada ... do they seek answers from BapDada to clarify the contradictions? No at all.

And, as we know, the BKs have still not made public the original Murlis. Instead they promote the classes, and businesses, of their gurus.
No need. Because that is also against srimath and definitely ego of knowledge. Because Murli says- remember me. Your lock of intellect will open.
It is foolishness to ask one more bread before finishing the present one on the plate or asking next question before completing the homework.

Knowledge sits only in pure intellect. so- unless one becomes pure, he cannot understand- give him bunches of Murli or let him stay with Chariot or let him get lots of vision.

So- not only your questions, even questions arising in BKs will have no value- They are like samshay buddhi= doubtful intellects.
Rudraakash
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Truth Of Rudra Gyaan

Post by Rudraakash »

mbbhat wrote:SM 7-11-81(2):- = ... THERE EVERYONE WILL BE PURE. KING, QUEEN, MINISTER ALSO ONE. Many MINISTERS WILL NOT BE PRESENT THERE. There will be power in King to rule the Kingdom
Every position will be there but its also told that YATHA RAJA RANI TATHA PRAJA OR Ram RAJA, Ram PRAJA, Ram SAHUKAR HAI. So the owner, minister, servant etc all will be present but they do't have proud for their position.
No need. Because that is also against srimath and definitely ego of knowledge. Because Murli says- remember me. Your lock of intellect will open.
It is foolishness to ask one more bread before finishing the present one on the plate or asking next question before completing the homework.
Its your assumption not shreemat. Baba says
Mu 1.11.78
Ghadi 2 shreemat lene padi, SREEMAT KE SHIVAY KOI SHRESTACHARI BAN NAHE SAKTA,
Mu 3.11.76
Jo kuch shreema adhar bagair karte hai wo bahut dis service karte hai. Behad ke baap ki shremat par na chalenge to janwar misal mar padenge.
But you think that since 1969 BKs become baap saman or shivoham and no need of shreemat.
Good.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

OK, You may go ahead. There are lots of queries.