Lies/Errors in Murlis OR Is it way of teaching of ...

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Re: Lie/Errors in Murlis OR Is it way of teaching of....

Post by shivsena »

mbbhat wrote: How do you explain these and justify that the point belongs to BK/BK world?
Also if you are interested please justify the ACCURACY of all the Murli points quoted here.
Dear bhat Bhai.

When you do not believe that whatever Shiva says in Murlis is only for the bk and pbk world, then where is the question of quoting the Murli points to you. Both BKs and PBKs claim to be in Sangamyug but whenever they interpret any Murli or Vani point their intellect always goes to the outside world; they never think that everything is pertaining to the behad ka bk and pbk world.

shivsena.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

shivsena wrote:1.When you do not believe that whatever Shiva says in Murlis is only for the BK and PBK world, then where is the question of quoting the Murli points to you.

2.Both BKs and PBKs claim to be in Sangamyug but whenever they interpret any Murli or Vani point their intellect always goes to the outside world; they never think that everything is pertaining to the behad ka BK and PBK world.
1)I had not asked you to quote Murli points. I had asked you to justify YOUR OWN belief/COMMENTS in all the Murli points. (at least those which are mentioned in this thread)

2. Will you please mention how many worlds are there in total? BK, PBK, outside world are the three which are being discussed here.

Do EX BKs, EX PBKs FIT IN ONE OF THESE WORLDS OR DIFFEERENT? DO YOU ALSO FIT IN THESE WORLDS?
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

mbbhat wrote: Do EX BKs, EX PBKs FIT IN ONE OF THESE WORLDS OR DIFFEERENT? DO YOU ALSO FIT IN THESE WORLDS?
I am certainly living in this world but unattached to any of the 3 worlds.

I am staying in this corporeal world but at present my intellect does not accept any of the philosophies of the 3 worlds and so you can call me a vairagi whose intellect is beyond hadh and behad ki duniya. [ Murlis says:"Tum bacchon ko hadh aur behad ke bhi paar jaana hai."] You can say that i am living physically in this world but intellectually i am living in the world of Murlis and avaykt Vanis only.

shivsena.
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

Dear Soul,

What about other ex BKs and ex PBKs?

So totally how many worlds are there according to you and Murlis?
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

mbbhat wrote:Dear Soul,What about other ex BKs and ex PBKs?
I can speak only for myself and not for others.
So totally how many worlds are there according to you and Murlis?
3 worlds according to Murlis: hadh ki duniya and behad ki duniya(BKs and PBKs).
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

SM 7-11-81(2):- Purushaarth pooraa na karenge to praja may chale jaayenge. Raja rani, phir prince princess. Saaraa gharaanaa hota hai na. Phir praja may bhi numberwaar sahukaar aur garib praja hoti hai. Vahaan to sab pavitr honge. RAJA RANI VAJIR BHI EK. VAHAAN KOYI BAHUT VAJIR NAHIN RAHTE. Raja may taakat rahti hai raajy chalane ki. To jaise Baap samjhaate hain to bachchon ko bhi samjhaanaa chahiye. -99

= .... THERE EVERYONE WILL BE PURE. KING, QUEEN, MINISTER ALSO ONE. Many MINISTERS WILL NOT BE PRESENT THERE. There will be power in King to rule the Kingdom. ......

In most of the Murli points, Baba says- there is no minister in heaven at all. Here Baba says there will be one minister.

Ha- Ha- Ha...

Arey Baba- teri gath math too hi jaaney hum kyaa jaaney. Bade chatur sujaan ho aap.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

The following Murli points are mentioned by Arjun Soul.
”Satyug mein 9 laakh thay. Satyug anth mein vriddhi hokar 9 lakh se 2 karod ho gaye. Fir 12 janma Treta mein bahut sukh-chain mein thay." (Brahmakumariyon dwara prakaashit revised Sakar Murli, dinaank 25.04.91)

"There were 9 lakhs in the Golden Age. The population increased from 9 lakhs to 2 crores by the end of the Golden Age. Then they were very happy and comfortable for 12 births in the Silver Age" (Revised Sakar Murli dated 25.04.91 published by BKs in Hindi, translated by a PBK, narrated by ShivBaba through Brahma Baba)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
”Satyug mein hongey 9 laakh, fir karod hongey, fir vriddhi ko paatey paanch karod, das karod ho jaayengey." (Brahmakumariyon dwara prakaashit revised Sakar Murli, dinaank 13.10.78, pg.1)

"There will be 9 lakhs in the Golden Age, then there will be one crore, then the population will increase to five crores, ten crores." (Revised Sakar Murli dated 13.10.78, pg.1 published by BKs in Hindi, translated by a PBK, narrated by ShivBaba through Brahma Baba)
I have the following Murli point. These contadict one another.
SM 15-10-81(2):- Achchi reeti padhenge nahin, pavitr nahin banenge, to Satyug may ayenge nahin. Phir Treta ke bhi pichadi may aayenge. Yah bhi samjhaayaa hai 9 lakh hote hain. Multiplication ho Treta ke anth tak karke ek do karod ho jaayenge. Phir Kaliyug may bahut vruddhi ho jati hai. -73

= Those who do not study well, do not become pure will not come in Satyug. They will come in the later part of Tretayug. This is also explained there will be 9 lakhs. After multiplication, by the end of Silver Age it will be around one to two crores. .....
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

SM 26-1-82(2):- Pahley 16 kala. Phir 14 kala. Anth may kuch to kala rah jaati hai. Parantu is samay no kalaa. Is samay hai tamopradhaan duniyaa. Tamo Kaliyug se shuru hota hai. Phir anth may kahenge tamopradhaan. -33

=First 16 degrees. Then 14 degrees. In the end some degrees will be left. But at present no degrees. This time is tamopradhaan world. Tamo begins from Iron age. Then in the end, (we) say tamopradhaan.

In the end some degrees will be left. But at present, no degrees! so which is end? The present time as well as end both are said as tamopradhaan.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

In the end some degrees will be left. But at present, no degrees! so which is end? The present time as well as end both are said as tamopradhaan.
In the above Murli point end refers to the Copper Age and Iron Age. And 'at present' refers to the end of the Iron Age.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

arjun wrote:In the above Murli point end refers to the Copper Age and Iron Age. And 'at present' refers to the end of the Iron Age.
We can assume things. But how can you say end means Copper Age?

If so why does Baba says- end means tamopradhaan?
SM 26-1-82(2):- ... Phir anth may kahenge tamopradhaan. -33

= Then in the end, (we) say tamopradhaan.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

One more Murli point regarding population in heaven-

SM 26-3-78(2):- Naatak may humesha numbers ki limit hoti hai. Phalane drama may itney actors hain. Yah to anaadi banaa banaayaa drama hai. Unlimited number hai. Isliye Bharat may 33 karod devtaavon ki limit hai. Is samay to bahut convert ho gaye hain. -62

=In a naatak/drama the always the number is limited. In such drama so many actors are there. (But) this drama is eternal, pre ordained drama. Unlimited numbers. Hence in Bharat there is limit of 33 crores of deities. At present, many have got converted.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

SM 20-5-82(1):- Dikhlaate hain ek Dhrutaraasthr ki owlaad doosrey Yudhisthir ki. -23-

=( Scriptures) show some children of Dhrutarashtr and some children of Yudhisthir.

But it is shown as children of Pandu and not Yudhishthir.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

SM 01-01-78(2):- Satyug may Ravan rajy hee nahin to 5 vikaar bhi nahin ho saktey. Vah hai hee sampoorn nirvikaari. Ram sita ko bhi 14 kala sampoorn kaha jaata hai. -1-

=In Satyug there is no Kingdom of Ravan. Hence 5 vices also will not be present there. They are (That is) fully viceless. Even Ram sita are called as 14 degrees FULL/complete.

How can 14 degrees be complete?
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

SM 30-7-81(1):- KAHTE HAIN SONEY KI LANKA SAMUDR KE NEECHE CHALI GAYI. AB LAKNA TO SONEY KI HO NAHIN SAKTI. Yah sab kahaaniyaan baith likhi hai. - 142-

= They SAY GOLDEN LANKA WENT BELOW THE OCEAN (GOT DROWNED). Now, Lanka cannot be of gold. These all are stories which are written.

I have heard/read Golden dwarika was drowned. It is never said Golden Lakna got drowned. Of course, there is word Golden lanka.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

A great change of meaning by insertion of fullstop here. In the Murli, there is no fullstop.
--------------
SM 2-6-82(3):- Jab sooryavamshi hai hain to Bharat may sooryavamshi hee rahte hain. Phir chandravamshi hain to sooryvamshi past huye. Vah samjhenge aage Sri LN ka raajy thaa phir dwaapar shuru hogaa. To tum poojaari ban padte ho. -43

= During the period of sooryavamshi, there would be just sooryavamshi in Bharat(India). Then during the period of chandravamshi, sooryavamshi have passed. They(chandravamshi) think- "during past there was kingdom of Sri LN. Next Copper Age will come". Then you will become worshippers.

Does chandravamshi(moon dynasty ) will think - Copper Age will come!?

But if we put a full stop, then it looks better/correct. That is
[Vah samjhenge aage Sri LN ka raajy thaa. Phir dwaapar shuru hogaa].-

Then it will be They(chandravamshi)think-"during past there was kingdom of Sri LN".Next Copper Age will come.

I think there should be a full stop.