Prajapita can be two souls, but Brahma can be just one soul

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Prajapita can be two souls, but Brahma can be just one soul

Post by mbbhat »

SM 9-7-81(1):- Ab Jagadamba ko barobar Sakar may dikhate hain. Sharirdhari hai. Jagatpita bhi hai jisko Prajapita bhi kaha jata hai. Jaise saare Jagat ki Amba hai, vaise saare Jagat ka pita hai. Zaroor donon hee yahaan honge. Donon ka bhi naam sunaya. Donon hai Prajapita aur Prajamata. AB DOOSRAA JAGATPITA KAHA JATA HAI NIRAKAR ShivBaba KO. SABKA PITA HAI. UNKA NAAM HEE HAI PARAMPITA PARAMATMA SHIV.

= Jagadamba is shown in Sakar. (She is) bodily personality. Jagatpita(Father of world) is also there who is also called as Prajapita. Like there is mother of whole world, there/he is Father of whole world. Definitely both would be here. Names of both are told. The two are Prajapita(Father of citizens) and PrajaMata(Mother of praja= citizens). Now the SECOND JAGATPITA IS SAID FOR INCORPOREAL ShivBaba. He is Father of ALL. His name itself is Parampita paramatma Shiv.
So even ShivBaba can be called as Jagatpita= Prajapita. It also clearly says INCORPOREALShivbaba. MEANING ShivBaba IS JUST A POINT.

There are many points that say Brahma is only one. But of course that soul has two stages.
andrey
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Re: Prajapita can be two souls, but Brahma can be just one soul

Post by andrey »

If you see the first quote here (in red)

http://bk-pbk.info/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1982

it looks like two Brahmas, Brahma and Prajapita Brahma. On the path of Bhakti also Brahma is shown with 4-5 faces.
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

Thank You Andrey Soul,

I will come to Brahma matter later.

But from the above Murli point, I think there is a high probability for the following.

1)If Shiv = ShivBaba = Incorporeal= point
2)If ShivBaba can be Prajapita, then he can be even Great great grand Father, Confluence Aged Ram, Ram ShivBaba, etc, etc.
andrey
PBK

Post by andrey »

If the Supreme Soul the point of light is all these what is the other Prajapita? Maybe because they become all of these when they combine and from outside it looks like one solid personality we cannot differentiate who is who exactly because it seems like one and not like separate personalities.

Also if Supreme Soul Shiv is all these then why it is said that I have only one name Shiv.
shivshankar
working towards unification
Affinity to the BKWSU: reforming BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: dharna

Post by shivshankar »

andrey wrote:1)If the Supreme Soul the point of light is all these what is the other Prajapita?
2)Also if Supreme Soul Shiv is all these then why it is said that I have only one name Shiv.
1) Brahma also is Prajapita, because knowledge is narrated through him. He is Brahma baba, baba means Father in Hindi.
2) God has many names (Jesus, Allah, Buddha, Krishna etc), but His original is Shiva.
andrey
PBK

Post by andrey »

Jesus and Buddha are not names of God but of religious fathers. It is only their followers that mistakenly have started calling them God. In Christianity God is considered as the Father of Christ, and Christ is son of God. In Buddhism there is not at all mention of God. If Buddha were God, were there no God till his arrival.

You may take the scriptures where Buddha is shown to be Gods incarnation, and also find Christ or Muhammad the same. Contrary to these, one of the basic teachings in the BK is that God comes only once. It is also logical, because after His arrival the word would have to become heaven, whilst after the arrival of Buddha, Christ we see the world going down.
shivshankar

Post by shivshankar »

andrey wrote:Jesus and Buddha are not names of God but of religious fathers. It is only their followers that mistakenly have started calling them God.
1)You are right brother. But it doesn't change the situation. God has many names, I mean that devotees can call God by different names. But in Murli He says, that His original name is Shiv.
2)BK's are also devotees (as well as PBK's). He explains, that He can be considered (and called) as Jagatpita and Prajapita also. It doesn't matter indeed.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

SM 30-6-81(3):- Sabhi besamajh ban gaye hain. Baap sabhi bachchon ko kahte hain tum kitne besamajh ban gaye ho. Kya main byel ke oopar savari karta hun jo tum mandir may byel dikhate ho? Main to ek hee baar EK HEE TAN may AATAA hun.

= All have become fools. Father tells to all the children how much fools you have become? You show bull in the temple. Do I ride on bull? I come just once and just in one body.
God says that I enter in Brahma or in whom I enter, his name should be kept as Brahma(according to Sakar Murlis and PBKs).

The above Murli point says I come in just one body. Hence there can be just one corporeal body in whom Shiva can enter.
mbbhat
BK

Re: Prajapita can be two souls, but Brahma can be just one S

Post by mbbhat »

Brahma is only One:-

SM 12-1-77(2):- Braahman rache jate hain. Kahte hain Brahma ko adopt karta hun. Mujhe inko hee Brahma banana hai jo poore 84 janm Bhog abhi antim janm may hain. BRAHMA TOH EK HEE HOGA NA. Yah apne janmon ko nahin jaante hain. To jaise Brahma ko baith samjhate hain to zaroor braahman bhi honge. Braahman hain Brahma ke mukhvamshavali.

= Braahmins are created. (Father) says, (I) adopt Brahma. I have to make this one only as Brahma who after taking complete 84 births is now in the last birth. BRAHMA WILL BE ONLY ONE, IS IT NOT? This does not know about about his births. .......
andrey
PBK

Post by andrey »

Dear mbhat,

Please, see what is the context also, because sometimes also in the Murli it is said that today there are many who have the name Brahma, Krishna, Narayan etc like lokik name, so it may be said in this sense. If not then it may be in relation to the Trimurti in which indeed one soul plays the part of Brahma.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

mbbhat wrote:- ... Brahma TO EK HEE HOGA NA. Yah apne janmon ko nahin jaante hain. To jaise Brahma ko baith samjhate hain to zaroor braahman bhi honge. Braahman hain Brahma ke mukhvamshavali.
andrey wrote:Dear mbhat,
Please, see what is the context also, because sometimes also in the Murli it is said that today there are many who have the name Brahma, Krishna, Narayan etc like lokik name, so it may be said in this sense. If not then it may be in relation to the Trimurti in which indeed one soul plays the part of Brahma.
Whoi is this Brahma and the mukhvamshavali souls?
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

SM 24-6-73(1):- Mool Baath hai srimat par chalnaa. Brahma bhee srimat par chal itnaa naamigraami banaa. Murabbi ek hee Brahma bachcha hai. ShivBaba BHI EK HEE HAI. BRAHMA BHEE EK HEE HAI. Prajapita Brahma bhee kaha jata hai na. Prajapita Vishnu va Prajapita Shankar nahin kah sakenge. AB TUM PRAJAPITA BRAHMA KE SAAMNE BAITHE HO.

= Main thing is to follow srimat. Brahma also became so famous by following srimat. Murabbi(eldest) child is just the one Brahma. ShivBaba IS JUST ONE. BRAHMA IS ALSO JUST ONE. It is said Prajapita Brahma, is it not?. Prajapita Vishnu or Prajapita Shankar cannot be said/called. NOW YOU ARE SITTING IN FRONT OF Prajapita Brahma.
andrey
PBK

Post by andrey »

In the Murli it is also said that it is a matter of the intellect the sitting in front. One can be far away, but sit in front with the intellect. So to sit in front may means to understand who is this Brahma.

Also it is said that Brahma became famous through following Shrimat. Whose Shrimat did he used to follow. Was it the directions through his own mouth. It is mentioned in the Murli about these children that used to teach even Mama and Baba.

The soul that plays the part of Brahma is one. Prajapita Brahma is one. Vishnu, Shankar all are one.
shivshankar

Post by shivshankar »

andrey wrote:In the Murli it is also said that it is a matter of the intellect the sitting in front. One can be far away, but sit in front with the intellect. So to sit in front may means to understand who is this Brahma.
I wish you not to seek subtle meanings everywhere. Especially in simple things.
andrey
PBK

Post by andrey »

Hey, Bhai, I am a free man. I can seek whatever meaning i like, wherever i like. Why do you have objections to other' people's thinking. Watch your own!

Simple things can contain great depths. It is said truth is simple, it needs not mean it is flat.