Shudraism(Untouchability) Everywhere?

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Shudraism(Untouchability) Everywhere?

Post by mbbhat »

I think different types of Untouchabilities can be listed here.

Few months before at least some of the BKs were prevented from posting in EX BK forum. Now, this forum is separated from EX BK forum.

Ex BKs comment BKWSU that it considers others as shudras. Now can we say their new action is also a sort of Untouchability?

But very interesting thing is, they need those BKs who give them the information they DESIRE!

Should we say Ex BKs have started following BKWSU at least in one thing!?
shivshankar
working towards unification
Affinity to the BKWSU: reforming BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: dharna

Re: Shudraism(Untouchability) Everywhere?

Post by shivshankar »

Yes, it is so.
john
Reforming BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by john »

From time to time BKs and PBKs have been banned from the forums.
I feel it is a cleansing process, so they can get on with their business undistracted, which seems to be a lot of moaning and bitching these days, going nowhere.
I feel BKs and PBKs were part of the site and helped build it up, now it has built up they are surplus to requirements.

Let's make the most of this forum and hope one day, someone will start a forum where all will be welcome :D

I don't know what the situation is with the control of this forum, whether it is still run by the ex BK admin or is it really independently run as they say? Does anyone know?
shivshankar

Post by shivshankar »

Indeed I can say, that admin is a good person. It is his right to consider BK\PBK as destructive sects. And of course it is his right to prevent people from the influense of BK\PBK.
But he did a lot for me personaly and for others as well. Opportunity to have conversation here is not a small thing.
So I can say thank you for your big work.
john
Reforming BK

Post by john »

shivshankar wrote:Indeed I can say, that admin is a good person. It is his right to consider BK\PBK as destructive sects. And of course it is his right to prevent people from the influense of BK\PBK.
Is it you belief that BK is a destructive cult and people need to be saved?
shivshankar

Post by shivshankar »

john wrote:Is it you belief that BK is a destructive cult and people need to be saved?
Nope. I said that I think it is admin's belief (correct if I am wrong). And he has right to think so.
bansy

Post by bansy »

Mbbhat,
I don't think it is appropriate for any one seeking a peaceful spiritual path or trying to be angelic and Bapsaman, to be looking at others, ex-BK or anyone else at all, as untouchables or not. Is that a sense of self superiority ?
john
Reforming BK

Post by john »

bansy wrote:Mbbhat,
I don't think it is appropriate for any one seeking a peaceful spiritual path or trying to be angelic and Bapsaman, to be looking at others, ex-BK or anyone else at all, as untouchables or not. Is that a sense of self superiority ?
I read it that Mbbhat was saying the ex-BKs were treating others as untouchables?

If BKs and PBKs have been banned and for no real reason, what kind of fascism is that?
Really everything becomes a one sided debate, posters can make strong critisisms of BKs and BKSWU and there is no one to defend that.
It all becomes a bit monty python.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti.
Initially the BK/PBK Sections of the BKInfo forum were separated as the Admins. of that forum were not finding time to find time for the maintainance of those Sections including moderation work. Later a new forum was opened by the Admins. of that forum to facilitate the free discussion between BKs, PBKs and other interested persons without the interference of the ex-BKs. Likewise, I suppose they do not want the interference of BKs/PBKs in the discussion between ex-BKs.

I don't know what prompted the Admin. of BKInfo forum to completely disallow BKs/PBKs from participating in the main forum, but I guess they have taken into account the views of the majority ex-BK members of that forum, who might not like the interference of BKs/PBKs. And I respect their decision. It is their prerogative. They have done more than enough to support the discussions between BKs, PBKs and ex-BKs for a long time and we should be grateful for that.

I agree with Sister bansy that we cannot adopt a tit-for-tat attitude for the ex-BKs who have disallowed BKs/PBKs to participate in the main forum. But it is also true that the BKInfo forum cannot claim to be completely impartial after disallowing the BKs/PBKs from participating in their discussions because now the discussions on that forum are a one-sided affair.

Anway, the show must continue. I wish them all the best and thank them for all the direct or indirect support that they have extended to the BKs/PBKs.

Regards,
On Godly Service,
Arjun
bansy

Post by bansy »

Really everything becomes a one sided debate, posters can make strong critisisms of BKs and BKSWU and there is no one to defend that.
I think the BK/PBK even without participating in the blue forum has already set up an implicit defence there, precisely because they are banned. The blue forum is already poorer without the full representation of all types of souls, and that will come out over time.

I think the forums are evolving and also in this red forum too. Things may be branching, it is okay for those who joined earlier maybe back since xBKchat days, but for any newer forum members, they may not get the same exposure and comparative remarks when all the parties were in one area. I always prefer that all types of people would huddle and sit at my same kitchen table, regardless of indifferences, race gender or creed, especially when there is hot soup served whilst the world is having floods and nuclear wars outside. ;-)

Now that this forum IS primarily BK/PBK/splinter based, I think BKs (such as mbbhat who has access to info), can do their bit of service and post courses. classes from Dadis, Seniors, thoughts of today, etc. This was not considered a good idea previously as it treaded into the sentivities of ex-BKs. However, such threads should be clearly managed and not made random, such as the way Arjunbhai puts up points meticously and in a well orderly and regular fashion.
I read it that Mbbhat was saying the ex-BKs were treating others as untouchables?
Yes, I apologise if I read it wrong. Though I feel there is no need for any pointing of fingers, past is past, I am sure everyone has benefited in different ways in these forums and have still this chance to further their own spiritual development.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

Thanks for excellent comments from all.
Bansy wrote:- Mbbhat,
I am not dissatisfied for this act of EX BKs. Iam happy. In fact now it is clear that they themselves have taken law into their hands. It is like a thief accusing another.

Dear Bansy Soul,
I am not expressing any ego. This is a way to understand the situation better. In Murli Baba speaks very sweet words as well as tough words. The above post is also like that. I have respect to all even for PBKs as an AUTHORISED, PERMANENT, FIXED ACTOR IN THIS WORLD DRAMA.
Arjun wrote:- Likewise, I suppose they do not want the interference of BKs/PBKs in the discussion between ex-BKs.
Arjun wrote:- I don't know what prompted ... And I respect their decision.
Hope you will have same respect to all.

SM 15-10-71(2):-President Governor aadi ko nasha to hai na. Bade2 aadmi aate hain unsay milnay. Bigar position jaan_ne kab koyi se mil na sake. Baba bhi kab miltay nahin hain. Baba ke position ko to sirf tum bachche hi jaante ho. So bhi numberwaar purushaarth anusaar jaan sakte hain.

= President, Governeor etc have intoxication is it not? VIPs come to meet them. Without understanding the position nobody meets another. Even Baba does not meet with anyone. Only you children know position of the Father.

The above is a satisfactory reply why PBKs and others are prevented from Avyakt BapDada’s meeting.
Dear Arjun soul,
So if you have respect for ex BKs’feelings and if ex BKs running the forum have respect towards others’ feelings then I wanted to know what is the feeling of both these groups towards BKs.

Some more untouchabilities existing.
2) PBKs consider BKs as Kouravas.
3)BKs consider PBKs as traitors.
4)Hindus do not allow other religion people inside temple. Not only that they even divide Hindu people also even in temples.
5)Ladies do not have entrance in mosques.
6)No religion has given same status to male and female.
bansy

Post by bansy »

I have respect to all even for PBKs as an AUTHORISED, PERMANENT, FIXED ACTOR IN THIS WORLD DRAMA.
Yes, and so everything and every soul has a role. Even the Supreme Soul.

As long as there is segmentation of souls, no one has any respect. We see it in this forum, we see it in other forums.
shivshankar

Post by shivshankar »

bansy wrote:As long as there is segmentation of souls, no one has any respect. We see it in this forum, we see it in other forums.
We see it everywhere. It is just different types of body counscious.
john
Reforming BK

Post by john »

bansy wrote: As long as there is segmentation of souls, no one has any respect. We see it in this forum, we see it in other forums.
Wise words bansy.
Unfortunately because of labels, there is a certain push to be of this forum or the ex-BK forum.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

mbbhat wrote:So if you have respect for ex BKs’feelings and if ex BKs running the forum have respect towards others’ feelings then I wanted to know what is the feeling of both these groups towards BKs.
I cannot speak for the ex-BKs, but PBKs do not have any ill-feeling towards the BKs. In fact all the souls of the world should be treated as one family irrespective of their labels or affiliations.