Great forum!

For newcomers to the BKWSU, AIVV and this forum.
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Great forum!

Post by Roy »

Hi all, Om Shanti!

Just wanted to introduce myself and say how much i enjoy visiting this forum and reading the great posts... i find so much food for thought here. :D

All the information and opinions presented, really stimulate and encourage my own churning, and that has to be a good thing doesn't it! :D

Unfortunately i cannot say i will be contributing much in the near future, because for the most part I am playing catch up... but i did wish to voice my gratitude to the souls who run this site, and to those who are contributing to its richness and value.

I wish everyone well on their journey to enlightenment and liberation.

Om Shanti

Roy
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: Great forum!

Post by arjun »

Dear roy,
Om Shanti and welcome to the forum. It is nice to know that you are trying to read the information and opinions already available on the forum before contributing to it.
We will definitely look forward to know more about yourself and your churnings.

Regards,
On Godly Service,
Arjun
john
Reforming BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by john »

Welcome Roy :D

Feel free to post, if the inclination takes you.

Regards
John
Roy
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

Dear brothers(Arjun and John), Om Shanti,

Thank you for your welcome i very much appreciate it, especially as you are two of the souls who contribute so much to this forum yourselves which i am very grateful for... this is a great place to learn.

I hope i can contribute something of value myself here in time, but for now if i do post, it will probably more to ask further questions and seek clarifications, rather than sharing my deep insights into Gyan. :D

Thanks again brothers, i look forward to reading more of your contributions in the near future... keep up the great work! :D

Best wishes

Roy
shivshankar
working towards unification
Affinity to the BKWSU: reforming BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: dharna

Post by shivshankar »

To ask questions is a good thing for further understanding;-)
Also it helps those, who answer.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

shivshankar wrote:To ask questions is a good thing for further understanding;-)
Also it helps those, who answer.
Dear brother.

I am in full agreement with you. Without questioning there can be no progress in any field of knowledge and this applies to Shiva's Godly knowledge as well.

In my pursuit of TRUTH, I came to accept bk philosophy when my queries were not answered by pandits and scholars of outside world; then i accepted advance knowledge when my queries were not answered by senior Didis and Dadis; now my queries are being ignored by so-called Advance Party and when answers are given they seem completely illogical and contrary to what is said in Murlis; what does one do at this stage??... after churning the Murlis, it lead me to believe that the final truth has still not been spoken and will be spoken only when Ram attains the same stage as shiv and becomes personified ShivBaba.
Is anything wrong if i believe the above and wish to share it with my pbk brothers?? (most PBKs do think it is very wrong to challenge advance knowledge.)

shivsena.
shivshankar
working towards unification
Affinity to the BKWSU: reforming BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: dharna

Post by shivshankar »

shivsena wrote: then i accepted Advanced Knowledge when my queries were not answered by senior Didis and Dadis;
What questions had you asked them?
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

shivshankar wrote:
What questions had you asked them?
My main query to all senior BKs was: Why did God Shiva leave the Yagya in the middle and why those who came after 1969 did not get a chance to meet God Shiva in Sakar through the nimit Chariot??

No bk answered this query satisfactorily and they kept on saying that just have Yoga with Shiva and you will get all the answers; so this lead me to believe in the incompleteness of Godly knowledge and when i found advance knowledge i thought that i had found all the answers; but again after 10 years i find myself in the same situation as before and more confused about the differences in advance knowledge teachings and what Shiva says in Murlis.

shivsena.
Roy

Post by Roy »

Dear Shivsena

I find your take on things fascinating and thought provoking, but i can understand why some PBKs do not approve, just as some BKs don't like or disagree with the PBKs stance on things. I still have a lot of research and churning to do on all of this, and the information and opinions posted on this forum are preventing me from taking anything for granted.

Personally i can see nothing wrong with you voicing your opinions about your own experiences and feelings as an ex-PBK... is not that what this forum is all about, trying to get to the truth, even if that may ultimately mean having to make adjustments to one's stance on things? I would love to have complete realisation of it before the end... but like everyone else, I am going to have to earn that most privileged of positions through my own efforts, and with a little(actually a lot of) help from my friends(brothers). :)

Om Shanti
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Roy wrote:Dear Shivsena
I find your take on things fascinating and thought provoking, but i can understand why some PBKs do not approve, just as some BKs don't like or disagree with the PBKs stance on things. I still have a lot of research and churning to do on all of this, and the information and opinions posted on this forum are preventing me from taking anything for granted.
Om Shanti
Dear roy Bhai.

Thanks for your thoughts and appreciation of churnings.
i was a no. 1 supporter of basic knowledge from 1984 to 1991 and i used to fight with outside Bhakti-marg souls who used to oppose the basic Godly knowledge. Then, when i found advance knowledge, i became no.1 opposer of basic knowledge and no. 1 supporter of advance knowledge(the first advance knowledge site ShivBaba.com was put on the net with Baba's permission in 1998); again after 2003, when i found out that advance knowledge was also incomplete, then i started sharing my manthan with other PBKs and slowly but surely i found out that the whole advance knowledge is jhooti Gita given by Krishna(Bharat); so right now i am sharing my views on this forum to wake-up my pbk brothers, who think advance knowledge is sacchi Gita spoken by ShivBaba.
This is in short, my progress in Godly knowledge. Please do not take my word for granted; just churn the Murlis and Vanis deeply and draw your own conclusion.

shivsena.
Roy

Post by Roy »

Thanks Shivsena, i will endeavour to do that.

Roy