why ShivBaba not come to directly on world tv channel

DEDICATED to Vishnu Party & all other Splinter Groups, viz., Krishna Party, InAdvance Party, PPPBKs & all others, who believe that they have transcended the BK & PBK theologies.
Anant Patel
Affinity to the BKWSU: Vishnu Party
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am son of Shri Dashrathbhai Patel

why ShivBaba not come to directly on world tv channel

Post by Anant Patel »

Dear souls,

Param shanti,

whome so ever is the shiv or maha Shiva must come to the world channel. just like bk's program telecasted on shadhna,ashtha & sanskar & zee jagran.

my Father program is also telecasted on sadhana channnel & zee jagran daily morning 8.40 and we get lots of call from people from bk and others.

my question is why do not pbk telecasted their video on above channel.

One point of wani :- ant me bap tv par dikhai denge. you will find god on tv. so i would like to see baba on tv.

if you are really true then you should face the world. because people can get the advantage of true knowledge.

param shanti

Anant Patel
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: why ShivBaba not come to directly on world tv channel

Post by arjun »

anant Patel wrote:my question is why do not PBK telecasted their video on above channel.
It is simply because they charge exorbitant amounts for the same while ShivBaba (through Baba Virendra Dev Dixit) says that we should not give any amount to the TV Channels for telecasting God's knowledge.

If you can arrange free transmission of the advanced knowledge you are welcome to do so. All the Murli VCDs are available on the official website of PBKs.
Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

Anant Patel wrote: One point of wani :- ant me bap tv par dikhai denge. you will find god on tv. so i would like to see Baba on tv. if you are really true then you should face the world.
Dear anant Bhai.

Again BKs and PBKs take the literal meaning of TV and try to see God ShivBaba on TV.
But i feel that the word TV is to be taken in behad ka sense and it means that when this sthool sakaari-vatan(physical world) becomes sukhma-vatan (subtle angelic world) and when souls become numberwise karmatit farishtas (brahmin-so-farishta), then everybody in this world will see God ShivBaba on behad ka TV. Deh-dharis and manushya gurus of this physical world will be seen on physical TV of this physical world. Omnipotent God ShivBaba does not require to manifest himself to the world through TV.

This is what i sincerely feel. Just think about it.
shivsena.
Anant Patel
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am son of Shri Dashrathbhai Patel

Post by Anant Patel »

Param shanti my dear brother,

what ever you write is perfect. but we are in 5 elemental body and we can only see which we can see(what ever the 5 elemental thing). what ever science devlopt tecnology that is only for god . and what ever technology devlopt , is the result of seed soul thought. when we can create by thought then why do not we use it. every thing created in the world only by thought power.

when we use 5 elemental things for our daily life. then what is the problem of tv.
even god must use all these things like mike, camera , video- cds vcds ,websites and all.
money is not big matter for pbk. but i think there is another reason for not come to tv

one must thing about that.

Anant Patel
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

anant Patel wrote:but i think there is another reason for not come to tv
If you think that there a factor of fear for not coming on TV, then why will we upload hundreds of Murli and discussion VCDs on the website for anyone in the world to see?

Giving money to to the media to spread true Godly knowledge is like giving bribe, is not it?
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

Anant Patel wrote:
when we use 5 elemental things for our daily life. then what is the problem of tv.
even god must use all these things like mike, camera , video- cds VCD* ,websites and all. money is not big matter for PBK. but i think there is another reason for not come to tv
one must thing about that. Anant Patel
Dear anant Bhai.
You have compared supreme GodFather to the dehdhari-dharm gurus like asarambapu, muraribapu, sudanshu maharaj etc, etc who preach their knowledge on TV and by other scientific means and yet the world does not improve but goes on degenerating. It is a pity to note how Shiva(as believed by BKs and PBKs) and mahashiva(as believed by Vishnu Party) have come on this world stage and both would do exactly the same thing that is done in Bhakti marg.

I seriously think that all BKs, PBKs and ex-PBKs who claim that God has come on this world stage, need to think again and revise their theories and start reading the Murlis of Shiva to really understand when the real personified shiv-jayanti so Gita-jayanti so Krishna-jayanti will take place in future.

shivsena.
Anant Patel

Post by Anant Patel »

arjun wrote: they charge exorbitant amounts for the same while ShivBaba (through Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit) says that we should not give any amount to the TV Channels for telecasting God's knowledge.

All the Murli VCD* are available on the official website of PBKs.
Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
Dear Brother Arjun Bhai

i think you get free web space from some onle like me. so that you have upload all vcds & all.

For your kind information web space is not free of coast. one have to pay exorbitant amounts as rent.
Anant Patel

Post by Anant Patel »

arjun wrote:
If you think that there a factor of fear for not coming on TV.
Dear brother,

i think you are right before 10 years back any pbk's are not allow to take any photo of v.dixit & kamla mataji.i think even you also do not have the picture.

it is OK every one has his own theory.

Anant Patel, Ahmedabad.
bansy
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by bansy »

Brothers,
It's only a tv.
RudraPutra
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To share knowledge along with the groups and to bring truth in front of everyone
with a hope that this might enlighten the truth in front of the joined members with an acknowledgement of knowing ShivBaba in an accurate form....

Post by RudraPutra »

Om Shanti....
Dear Anant Bhai,
ShivBaba always say "Main tum bachchon se milne aaya hoon"....so it is directly understand that he is concentrating on khaas Bharatvasi and aam Duniyavaale....that is why in Murli it has been stated that "Main khaas tum Bharatvasi aur aam is duniya ko padhaane aaya hoon"
Moreover in Murli it has been stated that "Baap hai gupt aur baap ko gupt rehne mein hi maja aata hai."....and most important "Sachchai sar chadke bolega ki baap aaya hua hai.".....
Now for your question bro....i think these Murli points might satisfy you.....here baba's intention is not to pratyaksh himself infact he enjoys to remain gupt as it helps him to be with his khaas bachche for longer time.....so no requirement of money shedding for any T.V telecast.....as finally truth is going to be revealed....so wait and watch....
About having domain in web (which costs some minimal) is something very different concept.....there are many pbk's from all over world and it is practically very costly for them to come to India and to have baba's Murli cassettes or cd's....so for there priority and for their benefit we have our website which is having a minimal deposit rate for using space in web.....so from purusharth point of view i think this is profitable act for abroad pbk's.....is not it?

Note:1) Here Murli have mentioned "Bharatvasi" it doesn't mean any one who stays in Bharat is bharatvasi....in Murli as well as in A.V it has been mentioned that "Achche achche ratan videsh mein seva ke liye gaye hai"....so here bharatvasi's are those children's of ShivBaba who are real suryavanshi's,real ratan's who have been scattered all over the world for Godly service...
2) Murli points which are mentioned here are without date(s) and are not in the exact manner and i am sorry for that...but as soon as i get the date(s) i'll post it....
RudraPutra
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To share knowledge along with the groups and to bring truth in front of everyone
with a hope that this might enlighten the truth in front of the joined members with an acknowledgement of knowing ShivBaba in an accurate form....

Post by RudraPutra »

arjun wrote: It is simply because they charge exorbitant amounts for the same while ShivBaba (through Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit) says that we should not give any amount to the TV Channels for telecasting God's knowledge.

If you can arrange free transmission of the advanced knowledge you are welcome to do so. All the Murli VCD* are available on the official website of PBKs.
Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
Absolutely....i agree with Arjun Bhai....
If you really make some arrangements for free transmission i assure we won't let you down....we will try to telecast our baba's Murli VCD daily....
God's knowledge is not so cheap or fake that it require any T.V power for making his children aware of his arrival.....it is the true knowledge and truth is not handicap to have any type of support with the help of money....truth stand on its own.....Baba had told "Kum kharchaa Bhaala nasheen"....this is what ShivBaba wants us to do.....won't he follow the same?
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

rudraputra wrote:About having domain in web (which costs some minimal) is something very different concept.....there are many PBK's from all over world and it is practically very costly for them to come to India and to have Baba's Murli cassettes or cd's....so for there priority and for their benefit we have our website which is having a minimal deposit rate for using space in web.....so from purusharth point of view i think this is profitable act for abroad PBK's.....is not it?
Dear rudraputra,
Om Shanti and welcome to the forum. It would be nice if more PBKs share their personal experiences and benefits from advance knowledge on the forum.
Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
RudraPutra

Post by RudraPutra »

arjun wrote: Dear rudraputra,
Om Shanti and welcome to the forum. It would be nice if more PBKs share their personal experiences and benefits from Advanced Knowledge on the forum.
Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
Om Shanti brother,
Thanx to have a warm welcome from you....I'll try my best to respond in the same what you are expecting....
Om Shanti...