BK / PBK Theology

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
uddhava
ex-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

BK / PBK Theology

Post by uddhava »

Dear all,

Om Shanti. Does the BK / PBK Murli ever use the term 'Brahman'? If so can you please tell me its meaning and / or give an example.

thank you
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: BK / PBK Theology

Post by mbbhat »

Three words are used in BK Murlis- Brahma, Brahm and Braahman(= braahmin= brahmin)

1)Name of Dada Lekhraj after getting spiritual birth.

2)Brahm= ParamaDham= Original place of souls = brahm tatw= brahmaand {I think this is what you have asked].

3)Braahman:- There are two types in this, real and false. Real are BKs who transform themselves from the knowledge that came from Brahma's mouth, hence called as mukh_vamshaavali. The false are worldly braahmins who get the name by physical birth(kuk_vamshavali= kokh se = garbh se = through womb) paidaa huye(get birth).

*In real braahmins(BKs) there are again two types:- Good and Bad(half caste).
uddhava
ex-BK

Post by uddhava »

OK to be more precise, the spelling here is confusing. I think that some people try to distinguish these by using 'Brahma' for the deity and 'Brahmin' or 'Brahmana' for the soul of high caste, but sometimes they just all get mixed up. Anyway the 'Brahman' I am asking about is that of the Vedanta philosophy, meaning something like the ultimate reality or God, as for example used here in the Bhagavad Gita:

Chapter 10, Verse 12-13.
Arjuna said: You are the Supreme Brahman, the ultimate, the supreme abode and purifier, the Absolute Truth and the eternal divine person. You are the primal God, transcendental and original, and You are the unborn and all-pervading beauty.

http://www.asitis.com/10/

So does the BK / PBK Murli use 'Brahman' in this sense?
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

uddhava wrote:So does the BK / PBK Murli use 'Brahman' in this sense?
I think it is used in the sense of the 'supreme abode' by both BKs and PBKs.
For the convenience of the readers who know Devnagari script, I would type the word that you are mentioning in Hindi as ' ब्रह्म' while the word 'Brahma' is ' ब्रह्मा' and the word 'Braahman' is ' ब्राह्मण ' in Hindi.

If you wish to see any Murli points containing the word you can read the Murli Point No. 128, 197, 280 and 350 in the following thread in the BK Section where extracts of BK Murlis are quoted on a daily basis.
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1267&start=0

The use of Unicode font has enabled me to search these words in Hindi text.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
uddhava
ex-BK

Post by uddhava »

OK thank you. Another question - have I got this right - according to BK / PBK, matter and souls are eternal and are not created by God?
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

uddhava wrote:have I got this right - according to BK / PBK, matter and souls are eternal and are not created by God?
You are correct.
uddhava
ex-BK

Post by uddhava »

arjun wrote:
You are correct.
OK so where do souls and matter come from, what is the cause of their existence?
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

uddhava wrote:OK so where do souls and matter come from, what is the cause of their existence?
It is believed by the BKs/PBKs that souls come from the Supreme Abode and play their part in this world by assuming physical bodies. Just like the souls, the matter was also pre-existent, but it just changes its form throughout the 5000 years drama. Every atom comes back after the 5000 years to the same place where it began its journey.
shivshankar
working towards unification
Affinity to the BKWSU: reforming BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: dharna

Post by shivshankar »

uddhava wrote:OK so where do souls and matter come from, what is the cause of their existence?
According to Gyan, they have no cause. They (souls and matter) are eternal. And only have different transformations during cycle of 5000 years.

Looks like I said the same as Arjun :-ь
andrey
PBK

Post by andrey »

Eternal means it always existed. There never used to be a time before it existed, no time when it did not exist, or there will not be a time either after when it will cease to exist.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

uddhava wrote:Dear all,
Om Shanti. Does the BK / PBK Murli ever use the term 'Brahman'? If so can you please tell me its meaning and / or give an example.
thank you
Dear brother.

I have never read the word "Brahman" anytime in any Murli.
The only words i have read is "brahma"(Chariot of Shiva), "brahmin"(those who recognise brahma), "brahmand"(cosmos) and ''brahm"(golden-red world Paramdham).
The word "Brahman" is used in Hindu scriptures many times to denote the supreme pure consciousness (GOD) which can only be realised by peircing the veil of Maya.

shivsena.
uddhava
ex-BK

Post by uddhava »

shivshankar wrote:According to Gyan, they have no cause. They (souls and matter) are eternal.
If souls are eternal, does this mean there can be no new souls and the number of souls is fixed?

Do human souls reincarnate as animals or only as other humans?
john
Reforming BK

Post by john »

uddhava wrote: If souls are eternal, does this mean there can be no new souls and the number of souls is fixed?
Do human souls reincarnate as animals or only as other humans?
The number of souls are fixed, none are destroyed or created and human souls only incarnate in human bodies not animal ones.
shivshankar
working towards unification
Affinity to the BKWSU: reforming BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: dharna

Post by shivshankar »

uddhava wrote: 1)Do human souls reincarnate as animals or only as other humans?
2)If souls are eternal, does this mean there can be no new souls and the number of souls is fixed?
1) According to BK knowledge, human souls are different from animal souls and reincarnate only as humans. From logical point of view it is correct, because human soul have much more complicated structure (we have intellect). I don't think that a bird(for example) can progress and became a human in the next birth (as some Bhaktimarg followers consider).

2) According to BK knowledge, there are souls who takes only one birth in cycle. They pass through 4 stages (satoprodhan, sato, rajo, tamo) within this one birth. So yes, there will be new souls until new cycle starts.
uddhava
ex-BK

Post by uddhava »

shivshankar wrote:
1) According to BK knowledge, human souls are different from animal souls and reincarnate only as humans. From logical point of view it is correct, because human soul have much more complicated structure (we have intellect). I don't think that a bird(for example) can progress and became a human in the next birth (as some Bhaktimarg followers consider).
Do animal souls have their own karma / cycle / Paramdham, because I guess that animals in the human Golden Age would be treated better than they are today.
2) According to BK knowledge, there are souls who takes only one birth in cycle. They pass through 4 stages (satoprodhan, sato, rajo, tamo) within this one birth. So yes, there will be new souls until new cycle starts.
OK new to the cycle but not newly existent. I think these one-birth souls are asleep in Paramdham, waiting their turn to be born.