W E L C O M E !

For newcomers to the BKWSU, AIVV and this forum.
cfile6
Affinity to the BKWSU: Friends or Family of
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: My mother in law and sister in law are BKs.

Re: Welcome

Post by cfile6 »

Hi all,

I just got married to a Nepali guy. His Sister, mother and grandmother (basically, everyone from his mother's side) are all in the BKWSU. He, however, is not, which I am very glad for. He is Hindu and still goes to the temple and eats garlic, onion, and meat.

His Sister and mother have taken me to the BK centres. And, at first, I did not really know much about the BKWSU until I started researching about it. I, honestly, don't believe what they believe, I have disscussed what the BK believes with his Sister, she seems to be very close minded and only believes what the BK believes.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Sister cfile6,
Hello. Thanks for sharing ur experiences with us. Since your husband is a non-BK, I don't think you are under any pressure to join BKs. You can take your own time to study and understand the BK philosophy. You can proceed only if you find it useful. If you do not wish to accept it entirely, you can at least benefit from the positive aspects of the BK path like the meditation that they teach or the discipline of mind and body, etc.
Regards,
On Godly Service,
Arjun
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Dear deepak_chander,
Om Shanti and welcome to the forum.
OGS,
Arjun
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Dear bkshyamsunderk and rksrjn,
Om Shanti and welcome to the forum. I hope both of you would enrich us with your experiences as BKs.
OGS,
Arjun
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Dear gurnam.s Bhai,
Om Shanti and welcome to the forum. In your introductory line you have said that you r searching for Murli dated 15/04/1994. I hope the Members of this forum would be able to help you in this endeavour. By the way, what is so special about that Murli?
On Godly Service,
Arjun
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Dear bkvenkateshprasad Bhai,
Om Shanti and welcome to the forum. I am sure many of us can benefit from the vast experience of 35 years that you have as a BK.
OGS,
Arjun
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Sister Rashmi Kapur,
OGS,
Arjun
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Dear pbkganapati Bhai,
OGS,
Arjun
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Dear unnatikumar Bhai,
Om Shanti and welcome to the forum. You have stated in your intro that you are interested in knowledge and discussions. I hope you would participate in the discussions on the forum for mutual benefit.
OGS,
Arjun
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Dear soulpure,
Om Shanti and welcome to the forum. It is nice to see that you have started posting soon after becoming a member unlike others who are yet to open their innings on this forum.
OGS,
Arjun
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Dear babuvi,
Om Shanti and welcome to this forum.
OGS,
Arjun
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Dear bk_rajkumar,
OGS,
Arjun
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Sister subagopu (subhashini),
Om Shanti and welcome to the forum. You can find many Murli points in Hindi as well as Hindi on this forum which may help you in learning Hindi as well.
On Godly Service,
Arjun
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Dear bkyugratan,
Om Shanti and welcome to the forum. It is interesting to note that you have the scanned copy of all the revised Murlis. Instead of sending Murlis to interested souls individually through email, it would be nice of you if you could upload the same on this forum or on the library available at www.brahmakumaris.info so that it could benefit a large number of souls.
OGS,
Arjun
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Dear santoshkumarapathi,
OGS,
Arjun