W E L C O M E !

For newcomers to the BKWSU, AIVV and this forum.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: Welcome

Post by arjun »

Dear sister selva2u2001,
Om Shanti. You have stated in your introduction that you are a surrendered BK, but you have also stated that you are not able to attend classes due to obstruction from your spouse. It would be nice if you could share your experiences with us. I hope you will keep yourself updated about the world of Brahmins through this forum.
OGS,
Arjun
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Dear madhuban1 and nakulbala,
Om Shanti and welcome to the forum.
OGS,
Arjun
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

shalu2006,
On Godly Service,
Arjun
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Dear sister shobha,
After reading your profile on the forum I can only remind you of Baba's versions from Sakar Murlis. Baba has said that one should not miss Murlis if one is not happy with the teacher. Baba, the highest teacher keeps narrating new points everyday in the Murli. So, even if you are not happy with the teacher you should try to listen to the Murli everyday.
OGS,
Arjun
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Dear forsophi,
Om Shanti and welcome to the forum. I hope you will be able to get answers to some of your questions from the discussions taking place on this forum.
On Godly Service,
Arjun
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Sister toma kc,
इस फोरम पर आपका स्वागत है। आशा है कि आपको इस फोरम से सत्य ज्ञान तक पहुँचने में मदद मिलेगी।

ईश्वरीय सेवा में,

अर्जुन
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Brother bkvijay,
On Godly Service,
Arjun
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

amante8,
Hello and welcome to the forum as its 600th member.
OGS,
Arjun
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Dear guidance,
Hello and welcome to the forum.
On Godly Service,
Arjun
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Dear cfile6,
Om Shanti and welcome to the forum. It appears as if you have been a member or reader of bkinfo forum. It would be nice if you could share your experiences of being related to BKs on this forum.
OGS,
Arjun
cfile6
Affinity to the BKWSU: Friends or Family of
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: My mother in law and sister in law are BKs.

Post by cfile6 »

dear arjun,

thankyou for your welcome, I am also a memeber of the Brahmakumaris.info (the ex bk and friends and family of BKs forum too, i think you are too???)
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

cfile6 wrote:i think you are too???)
No, I (along with many other PBKs) was ousted from that forum without prior notice.
cfile6
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: My mother in law and sister in law are BKs.

Post by cfile6 »

arjun wrote: No, I (along with many other PBKs) was ousted from that forum without prior notice.
Oh okay, do you know why? may i ask why?
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

cfile6 wrote:Oh okay, do you know why? may i ask why?
It was later on clarified by the Admins of that forum that it had become difficult for them to manage the PBK Section because many non-English speaking Members of that forum were making a lot of grammatical and other mistakes in the PBK Section repeatedly. And it was difficult for the Admins/moderators to correct those mistakes. So, they asked the PBKs to establish a separate forum for themselves and transferred most of the contents of that forum to this forum for reference. Anyway, it is a part of the drama and past is past. We have to move ahead.
cfile6

Post by cfile6 »

arjun wrote: It was later on clarified by the Admins of that forum that it had become difficult for them to manage the PBK Section because many non-English speaking Members of that forum were making a lot of grammatical and other mistakes in the PBK Section repeatedly. And it was difficult for the Admins/moderators to correct those mistakes. So, they asked the PBKs to establish a separate forum for themselves and transferred most of the contents of that forum to this forum for reference. Anyway, it is a part of the drama and past is past. We have to move ahead.
oh okay fair enough, i will shair some of my exprience when i have some time.