W E L C O M E !

For newcomers to the BKWSU, AIVV and this forum.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: Welcome

Post by arjun »

Dear vyasashok,
Welcome to the Forum. Wishing you happy discussions,
On Godly Service,
Arjun
Photo2026.jpg
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Sister bkunnati,
Om Shanti and welcome to the Forum.
On Godly Service,
Arjun
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

bkbhai and bkraj,
Om Shanti and welcome to the forum. Looking forward to hear your views, especially bkraj as you have declared yourself to be a surrendered BK. It would be nice if you could share your experiences with us.
OGS,
Arjun
[email protected]
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: getting any spritual solutions for everyday life style problems

Post by [email protected] »

Dear Arjun
Thanks for admission to the Forum.
As a newcomer I would like to have difference in BK and PBK for proper understanding and further discussion
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Dear bansal (it is hard to remember [email protected]),
Om Shanti and welcome to the forum. BKs are basically members of BKWSU or PBKIVV and PBKs are members of AIVV (Adhyatmik Ishwariya Vishwavidyalay). While BKs believe that Shiv played a corporeal role only through Brahma Baba or Dada Lekhraj, the PBKs believe that after the demise of Brahma Baba, incorporeal God Father Shiv has been playing his corporeal part through Prajapita Brahma (Baba Virendra Deo Dixit).

By the way, I have no authority to regulate the entry of anyone to this forum. I am an ordinary member like you.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Dear Pharista,
Om Shanti and welcome to the forum. It is nice to see that you have posted your experiences as soon as you became a Member of this forum. I hope others also get inspired and start posting on the forum.

As regards your interest in PBKs, I would suggest to you that you go through all kinds of views (including anti-PBK views) and understand the advance knowledge thoroughly before you decide to take the plunge.
Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Dear abhimanyu,
Om Shanti and welcome to the forum. You have written that you are a PBK and want to share your thoughts with us.
We look forward to reading your thoughts,
OGS,
Arjun
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Dear kuwar bhan,
Om Shanti and welcome to the forum. I hope you will enjoy your visits to the forum.
Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
howiemac
ex-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Brahmin soul, formerly with BKWSU, now independent

Post by howiemac »

Greetings Arjun and best wishes to all at this forum :) This is my first visit to this forum but I see I already have a login and many posts here transferred from the blue site.... I do welcome the recent proliferation of forums for BK refugees, escapees, splinterers, apologists, activists, and so on. There is strength in diversity, as we all have different needs, different roles, etc. Now we all have a choices of places to go to have our say, and interact with fellow travellers.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Welcome howiemac,
I hope you are fine. Yes, I agree there is a choice of websites and fora to air different views. But I am not aware about any forum (other than brahmakumaris.info and this site) where people are participating in such large numbers. It would be nice if you could list out other websites where people are discussing about BKWSU.
OGS,
Arjun
howiemac
ex-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Brahmin soul, formerly with BKWSU, now independent

Post by howiemac »

Hi Arjun - there is the Global BK forum at http://globalbk.socialgo.com, and the "BK ex-change" at http://xbkchat.net - neither have a lot of traffic but both are alive and catering for different needs. And then there is the blog and comments at http://bkwsuwatch.com/ (too political and negative for my tastes..)

Four active forums is a lot better than one (two years ago) or none (six years ago)...
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Thanks for the info howiemac.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Dear Pushkin,
Om Shanti and welcome to the forum.
OGS,
Arjun
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Dear BK Himanshu,
Om Shanti and welcome to the forum. I hope this forum can help you to find the truth as you have stated in your membership details.
Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Dear satish sharma Bhai,
Om Shanti and welcome to the forum.
Regards,
OGS,
Arjun