W E L C O M E !

For newcomers to the BKWSU, AIVV and this forum.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

W E L C O M E !

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti and thanks to the Admins and all concerned for the opening of this new forum. I hope it will continue the good work that was being done through http://www.brahmakumaris.info/prajapita
Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
peter de
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Re: welcome

Post by peter de »

I still don't understand the division between BK and PBK. We are automatically all prajapita brahma kumars anyway. Brahma is always prajapita. Are do I make it to simple? I love simplicity, for sure!
bansy
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by bansy »

I still don't understand the division between BK and PBK
Gandhi told a Hindu man who lost his own son killed by a Muslim, to find and bring up an orphaned Muslim boy, but ensure that he grew up as a Muslim.

So if are a BK and want to understand the PBKs, then become a friend to a PBK and ensure you support 100% everything he or she says, and vice versa if you are a PBK and want to understand the BKs, become a friend to a BK and ensure you support 100% what he or she does. It's that simple. ;-)
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

bansy wrote:
So if are a BK and want to understand the PBKs, then become a friend to a PBK and ensure you support 100% everything he or she says, and vice versa if you are a PBK and want to understand the BKs, become a friend to a BK and ensure you support 100% what he or she does. It's that simple. ;-)
Well said bansy... actually the division of BKs and PBKs is just as per drama to divide the whole Godly family into 3 groups : 108....16000 and 9,00,000. This is what i feel.
shivsena.
shivshankar
working towards unification
Affinity to the BKWSU: reforming BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: dharna

Re: Welcome

Post by shivshankar »

My advice to all, stop dividing yourself into different parties. It is the same as ordinary souls do (black\white, russian\German, katolic\Muslim).
It is just our ego which pulls us to look for advance before others. Humility is the key to all groops and all first places. And cooperation as well.
pbkssk
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To improve knowledge and share views within the limitations of the forum.

Post by pbkssk »

om Shanti.
Thanks for registering me in this forum.
omshanthi to all members in this forum.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Dear pbkssk,
Om Shanti and welcome to the forum. I hope you would enjoy reading the varied opinions expressed on this forum and also participate in the discussions.
Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
pbkssk
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To improve knowledge and share views within the limitations of the forum.

Post by pbkssk »

Om Shanti
Dear Arjun Bhai,
Thanks for the response..
It is too early for me to participate in discussions..
Om Shanti
bkdamodharan
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: to keep healthy relationship with brahmin family.

Re: Thanks

Post by bkdamodharan »

Om Shanti!

Thank u for my inclusion into this forum. I wish all our brahmins to be united under one direction of our beloved most BapDada.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

bkdamodharan wrote:I wish all our Brahmins to be united under one direction of our beloved most BapDada.
Your noble thought is appreciated. Welcome to the forum. I hope you will use this forum to give a concrete shape to your noble wishes.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. I have been observing since a long time that the membership of this Forum has been increasing every week, but hardly any new member makes any post. It would be nice if the new members share their experiences of their association with BKs or PBKs or any other religious groups. I don't get time to send any private message to anyone, so henceforth I will use this thread to communicate with the new members.
On Godly service,
Arjun
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Dear coqui,
Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to sharing views with you.
OGS,
Arjun
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

How 2 grow friendship? Pick a good heart, plant in a pot of trust, water with good thoughts, add some emotions n faith, remove misunderstandings n keep in touch.
Photo1299.jpg
Happy Friendship Day
:D
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Dear bkvikrambsp,
Om Shanti and welcome to the Forum.
On Godly Service,
Arjun
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Dear surendra_kh29,
Om Shanti and welcome to the Forum.
On Godly Service,
Arjun
Photo1853.jpg