W E L C O M E !

For newcomers to the BKWSU, AIVV and this forum.
Adam
Affinity to the BKWSU: System Analyst
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Understanding deeper aspects of spiritual knowledge

Re: W E L C O M E !

Post by Adam »

Dear jayadeepan,

Welcome to the forum!

Happy viewing and posting.

Adam & Eve
Adam
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Understanding deeper aspects of spiritual knowledge

Post by Adam »

Dear actor in drama,

Welcome to the forum!

Adam & Eve
Adam

Post by Adam »

Dear xpbk,

Welcome to the forum!

Happy viewing, postulating and posting.

Adam & Eve
Adam

Post by Adam »

Dear arjun,

Welcome back - after a long time! Hope you are here to stay this time, until the end!
Request you to kindly give your valuable inputs in the topic, 'When does Golden ERA actually commence?' in the Sub-Forum, 'For Vishnu Party & all other Splinter Groups', along with relevant Murli points, which you may have on record with you, in this regard, and let us try to reach a logical conclusion!

Adam & Eve
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Thanks for the warm welcome Adam & Eve. I can assure you of posting in the PBK section of this forum as long as I am allowed. But my participation in the other sections depends on the response I get. If the discussions are based on warmth, harmony and mutual respect then I have no objection to participating in the same. But if the same abusive language used by some of the members of this forum in the past, that had forced me to leave the forum, is used again, then I shall be constrained to restrict myself to the PBK section.

Thanks once again, and Om Shanti.

Arjun
Adam

Post by Adam »

Dear arjun,

We fully concur with you that our interactions on this forum should be based on warmth, harmony and mutual respect for one another; and that we should sincerely strive to avoid using language which may hurt the sentiments of any other member on the forum.

Since we are still human, we should also strive to forget the past, and forgive those who may have intentionally, or unintentionally hurt us by their conduct, which we may have considered to be inappropriate in the circumstances.

We trust that all concerned would give due regard for above; and we wish you pleasant posting henceforth on this forum.

Adam & Eve
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Thanks Adam & Eve. Om Shanti.
Adam

Post by Adam »

Dear supersofit,

Welcome to the forum!

Adam & Eve
Adam

Post by Adam »

Dear OceanIam,

Welcome to the forum!

Adam & Eve
Adam

Post by Adam »

Dear Mahi,

Welcome to the forum!

Adam & Eve
Adam

Post by Adam »

Dear Vipulkhokhani555,

Welcome to the forum!

Adam & Eve
Adam

Post by Adam »

Dear Aakash,

Welcome to the forum!

Adam & Eve
Adam

Post by Adam »

Dear jessy2608,

Welcome to the forum!

Adam & Eve
jessy2608
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to gain and share knowledge in this forum

Post by jessy2608 »

Hello everyone!!!
I am a Staff Author at FieldEngineer.com a Marketplace for On-Demand telecom workforce, extending from field engineers to high-level network engineers, project managers and Network Architects in 146 nations.
https://www.fieldengineer.com/skills/co ... technician
Adam

Post by Adam »

Dear satkrish,

Welcome to the forum!

Adam & Eve