Shankar's Part ?

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
john
Reforming BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Shankar's Part ?

Post by john »

There, Bharat itself is the pilgrimage place. It is not that Shiv Baba exists there. Shiv Baba is here now. All His praise is of this time. This is Shiv Baba's birthplace, so it is also the birthplace of Brahma. It cannot be called the birthplace of Shankar. There is no need for him to come here. He has become the instrument for destruction. Vishnu comes when he rules the kingdom through his dual-form and sustains it.
What does it mean Shankar does not come in Bharat?
andrey
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Re: Shankars Part?

Post by andrey »

I think "here" it means the corporeal world. In the Murlis Prajapita is said to be of this world and Shankar is said to be a subtle deity of the Subtle Region. Brahma is also of the Subtle Region, there are two brahmas one in the corporeal world and the same one after becoming complete becomes of the Subtle Region. So It could be indication for the stage of the mind that the stage of Brahma is incomplete. It is also said in the Murlis that Shankar does not do anything and does not have much part. It could be because of the stage of remembrance that cannot be termed as doing something. So Shankar is not of this world could be indication for the stage of the mind that is not of this world.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

SM 07-11-72(1):- Bholaanaath Shankar ko naheen kahenge. Kyonki Shankar aadi, madhy, ant kaa raaz naheen samjhaate hain. Vah to bholaanath hee bataate hain. Bholanaath varsaa dete hain, Shankar varsaa naheen dete hain. Aise bhee naheen Shankar koyi Shaanti dete hain. Naheen. Shaanti dene ke liye bhee Sakar may aakar samjhaanaa pade na. Shankar to Sakar may aataa naheen hai. Bholaanaath hee sukh, shaanti, sampatti sabhee dete hain. Aayu bhee badi dete hain.

= Shankar is not called as Bholanath. Because Shankar does not teach secrets of beginning, middle and ends. Bholanath only teaches this. Bholanath gives property. Shankar does not give property. It is also not like this- “Shankar gives something peace”. No. There is need to come in Sakar and teach even to give peace, is it not? Shankar does not come in Sakar. Bholanath himself gives peace, wealth, and everything and even long life.

SM 14-10-71(3):- Vinash ke liye Shankar sookshmvatan may hai. Tum sakshatkar bhi karte ho. Yahaan to hai nahin na. Sthaapana to Brahma dwaaraa yahaan hoti hai. Shankar dwara vinash yahaan kaise hoga? Vah yahaan ka rahvasi to hai nahin.
= Shankar is in Subtle Region for destruction. You also get visions. He is not here,is it not? Creation occurs/happens through Brahma here. How destruction can be possible here through Shankar? He is not a resident of here.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Shankar does not give property.
Shiv gives property through Prajapita.
Shankar does not come in Sakar.
He does not come in a corporeal stage. It does not mean that he does not come in the corporeal world itself. When the Supreme Father Shiv Himself (who does not even have a subtle body) cannot escape coming to this world how can Shankar (who has a subtle body) escape?
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

arjun wrote:When the Supreme Father Shiv Himself (who does not even have a subtle body) cannot escape coming to this world how can Shankar (who has a subtle body) escape?
Thank You Arjun.

What is VDixit's soul now? Is it Ram, Prajapita, Shankar, Brahma, Confluence aged SriKrishna, Confluence Aged Sri Narayan, or all of these, etc, etc. If possible please mention all these parts from 1937 till the establishment of Satyug.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

SM 15-3-78 (3): Bhakt mala may Mira ka hi naam aataa hai. Yahaan phir Shromani ShivBaba, Brahma Saraswati, phir numberwar mala yahaan ki hai. Shankar TO NA VARSA LETE NA DETE HAIN. Varsa lenevaale tum ho. Jis_se varsaa lete ho unko Yaad karnaa pade.

= SM 15-3-78 (3): Mainly Mira's name comes in Bhakt Mala. Here then it is Shiromani(Highest) ShivBaba, Brahma, Swarswati, then numberwar mala is of here. Shankar NEITHER GIVES NOR RECEIVES/TAKES property. It is you who take property. So (you) should remember the one who gives property.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

SM 8-3-76(2):- Preranaa akshar wrong hai. Bhal kaha jata hai Shankar Bombs aadi banaane preranaa karte hain. Parantu yah drama may saari noondh hai. Is yagy se hee yah vinaash jwaalaa nikli hai. Preranaa nahin karte hain. Yah to vinaash arth nimitt bane hain. Drama may noondh hai. Kuch karte nahin hain. Baap ne samjhaayaa hai Shankar kaa itnaa part nahin hai. Vah next to Shiv hai. VAH NIMITT BANAA HUVAA HAI BAAP KE OOPAR NA PADE. Kyonki Baap vinaash kaise karaavenge. ISLIYE Shankar KO DIYAA GAYAA HAI. VAASTAV MAY MAHATW ShivBaba KAA HAI. BRAHMA, Vishnu KAA HAI. Shankar KAA KYAA MAHATW RAKHENGE. UNKAA GAAYAN BHI NAHIN HAI. Shankar PURAAN NAHIN. SHIV PURAAN HAI. Shankar kaa roop bhi bhayankar bana diyaa hai. Saamp aadi galey may daal diyaa hai. Shankar ne Parvati ko kathaa sunaayi. Vah bhi baath hai nahin. ShivBaba ka hee saaraa part hai. UNKEY BAAD PHIR PART HAI BRAHMA Vishnu KAA. Brahma dwaaraa braahman rachte hain. Vah hee phir Vishnupuri ke maalik bante hain. -100

=... In fact there is importance of ShivBaba. There is importance of Brahma and Vishnu. What is the importance of Shankar? There is not even gaayan(praise) of Shankar. There is not even Shankar Puran*. There is Shivpuran*.... The whole part is of ShivBaba. Next is of Brahma and Vishnu. Through Brahma, braahmins are created. The same (Brahma or Brahma and braahmins) become/s rulers of Kingdom of Vishnu.

*There are scriptures on Shiv, Brahma and Vishu, but not of Shankar.

So I feel here Baba clearly says that Shankar has no importance.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

So I feel here Baba clearly says that Shankar has no importance.mbbhat
BK supporter
Baba is telling that ShivBaba is important and ShivBaba means the combination of incorporeal and corporeal. The incorporeal (Shiv) and corporeal (Ram/Prajapita) cannot do anything without each other.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

arjun wrote:Baba is telling that ShivBaba is important and ShivBaba means the combination of incorporeal and corporeal. The incorporeal (Shiv) and corporeal (Ram/Prajapita) cannot do anything without each other.
Dear Soul,

Do you mean to say- The Prajapita, Mr. Dixit, Shankar all are one and the same? If yes, see the following Murli point:-

SM 14-4-76(1):- Shiv aur Shankar ikatthey ho na sake. Itni bhi buddhi nahin hai, vah oonch te oonch humaaraa baba. BVS sookshmvatan ki rachnaa hai. -155

=Shiv and Shankar cannot be together. They do not have intellect even a little to understand that He is greatest of the great, our Father. And BVS are creation who belong to Subtle Region.

Do you say Shiv and Shankar are together or not?
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Dear Arjun Soul,

Will you comment on the above Murli point?

If you cannot or do not wish, can you get interpretation from the Chariot?
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

can you get interpretation from the Chariot?
I have conveyed your question to Baba.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Dear Arjun soul,

When do you think, you will get answer?
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

mbbhat wrote:When do you think, you will get answer?
I cannot say. Baba keeps touring all over India constantly to narrate Murlis and to answer the questions of PBKs in discussion classes; he also has to reply to hundreds of letters/emails; look after the day-to-day administration of various mini-Madhubans with the help of nimit sisters and makes numerous phone calls to needy PBKs every day. So, it may take some time.

I heard from PBKs that he suffered a fracture in one of his legs few weeks ago. Although doctors advised 6 weeks rest, he started touring again after two weeks rest with the plastered leg.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Dear Arjun soul,

Do you need Baba Virendra Dixit's help to reply this? cannot you reply? cannot you get help from other senior or efficient PBKs?
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

mbbhat wrote:Do you need Baba Veerendra Dixit's help to reply this? cannot you reply? cannot you get help from other senior or efficient PBKs?
I had sent your question to Baba only because you wished so. It is not that I cannot comment. But when you have sought Baba's clarification I thought it is better to wait for His reply.

Anyway, as regards the Murli point quoted by you, I feel it means that Shiv and Shankar cannot be the same. They are different. I think you are interpreting it to mean that Shiv and Shankar cannot be in the same body. But it is not so. Read the following Murli points:

* If Shankar wasn't there, I [Shiva] wouldn't have been mixed up with Shankar. They have prepared his picture and mixed me also with Shankar. They call him Shiv-Shankar-Mahadev. Hence he becomes Mahadev (Greatest of all the deities). [Mu 23-6-70]

* Actually, Brahma becomes Vishnu. Shankar is called Dev-Dev-Mahadev because Shankar is next to Shiva. Brahma and Vishnu take rebirth, but Shankar doesn't. ShivBaba is subtle. Similarly Shankar is also subtle. [Mu 29-9-77]

* Father is always worship-worthy. He never becomes a worshipper. Then, at the second number, Shankar is also ever worship-worthy. He never becomes worshipper. [Mu 29-8-76 Pg-2]