Shankar's Part ?

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Re: Shankars Part?

Post by shivsena »

To all pbk brothers.

It is repeatedly said in Murlis: "main brahma tan mein pravesh karta hun aur brahma dwara hi varsa detaa hun"("I enter brahma and give inheritance through brahma")...it is never said that "I enter Shankar and give inheritance through Shankar" and again it is never said that " Shiva gives clarification of Murlis through Shankar"....so why do PBKs believe Shiva has entered Baba Dixit (who is playing the role of Shankar as per PBKs) to give clarifications of Murlis as advance knowledge.

Can any pbk please answer the above query.
shivsena.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. The soul of Ram through whose body the part of Shankar (Shiv+Krishna+Ram) is played is also one of the Brahmas. So, there is nothing wrong in Shiv entering the body of the soul of Ram.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote:Om Shanti. The soul of Ram through whose body the part of Shankar (Shiv+Krishna+Ram) is played is also one of the Brahmas. So, there is nothing wrong in Shiv entering the body of the soul of Ram.
I have read brahma-so-Vishnu in Sakar Murlis, but i have never read brahma-so-Shankar....If Baba Dixit (Ram's soul) is brahma-so-Shankar, then please clarify which soul is brahma-so-Vishnu.

shivsena.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

Now- I feel that the highest probability for the role of Shankar is Mama's soul.

That is- if there is corporeal personality called Shankar it is of next birth of Mama's soul, that is after 1965

Shankar is known as kalyaankaari and Vinaashakaari. Shivshakti is also shown as kalyaankaari and vinaashkaari. And Shaktis are shown combined with Shiv. Also Mama is head of shaktis.

This made me to believe so.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

mbbhat wrote:Now- I feel that the highest probability for the role of Shankar is Mama's soul.
Dear bhat Bhai.

You maybe right about Mama playing the role of shankari(rudrani) because it has been said in Vanis that ''shaktion ko hi sanghar karna'' (ie sanghar ka part Shankar ka nahin hai).

Also it has been said in Murlis : "jagdamba hai asur sangharni".(not Shankar)

And further, i have heard Baba Dixit saying in cds that "Trimurti ke chitra mein Shankar ke bajaya(instead) Mama ko bhitana chahiye."(but i have yet to read this in Murlis).

Also in Bhakti-marg pictures of mahakali, Shankar is shown as the inactive (akarta) representation of Shiva...while jagdamba(no.1 shivshakti) is shown as mahakali who destroys the asuri-pravritti in asurs.

shivsena.
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

Thank You.

The reason for coming to conclusion of Mama for Shankar is-

Baba says-

-Shankar neither gives nor takes property.

-There are two righteous children of Baba- Brahma and Shankar. And I believe no. 0ne and two souls are Mama and Brahma.

-Also there is a Murli point that says- Shankar is next to Shiv, Brahma is next to Shiv and Mama is next to Shiv.

But still I agree that I cannot prove it.
------

I will be in this forum just for few days- just to reply to the pending questions/quotes.

And then will retire from this forum.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

mbbhat wrote: -There are two righteous children of Baba- Brahma and Shankar. And I believe no. 0ne and two souls are Mama and Brahma.
There is only one Murli which states that ShivBaba has two children (brahma and Shankar)
Murli quote: "kumarka batao.....ShivBaba ke kitne bacche...ek toh brahma jo Vishnu ban jaate aur baki raha Shankar...tum Shankar ko kyon chod deti ho."

Many other Murlis say that "ShivBaba ka ek hi murabi baccha hai brahma".
And PBKs argue that in Trimurti there should be 3 sakaari children.....so which statement is to be believed !!!
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

I believe the first two Murli points.

1)Shiv has just one child (Brahma) or

2)Shiv has just two children(Mama and Brahma). Mama is Shankar here.

There is also a murlipoint that says- I am not Trimurti
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

To all pbk brothers.

Avaykt Vani 28-5-70 says: "Ab yeh baat dekhna hai ki jahan sanghaar karna hai wahan rachna nahin rachni hai, aur jahan rachna rachni hai wahan sanghaar nahin karna hai. jahan master brahma banna hai, wahan master Shankar nahin banna...yeh buddhi mein Gyan chahiye...kahan master brahma banna hai, kahan master Shankar banna hai."

Advance knowledge teaches that one should never aim to become master Shankar...one should always aim to become master brahma....but the above Vani teaches that one should have the intellect to differentiate when one has to become master brahma and when one has to become master Shankar.....so the question arises when to become master brahma and when to become master Shankar.....can PBKs please share their views.

shivsena.
Sach_Khand
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Post by Sach_Khand »

shivsena wrote:To all PBK Brothers.

Avaykt Vani 28-5-70 says: "Ab yeh baat dekhna hai ki jahan sanghaar karna hai wahan rachna nahin rachni hai, aur jahan rachna rachni hai wahan sanghaar nahin karna hai. jahan master Brahma banna hai, wahan master Shankar nahin banna...yeh buddhi mein Gyan chahiye...kahan master Brahma banna hai, kahan master Shankar banna hai."

Advanced Knowledge teaches that one should never aim to become master Shankar... ....can PBKs please share their views.
How innocently Virendra Dev Dixit and his followers ignore such points.

:neutral:
Sanjeev.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Avaykt Vani 28-5-70 says: "Ab yeh baat dekhna hai ki jahan sanghaar karna hai wahan rachna nahin rachni hai, aur jahan rachna rachni hai wahan sanghaar nahin karna hai. jahan master Brahma banna hai, wahan master Shankar nahin banna...yeh buddhi mein Gyan chahiye...kahan master Brahma banna hai, kahan master Shankar banna hai."

Advanced Knowledge teaches that one should never aim to become master Shankar...one should always aim to become master Brahma....but the above Vani teaches that one should have the intellect to differentiate when one has to become master Brahma and when one has to become master Shankar.....so the question arises when to become master Brahma and when to become master Shankar.....can PBKs please share their views.
The above Avyakt Vani point is from the point of view of dharana (inculcation) that like Shankar we have to destroy the evil thoughts and like Brahma we have to create positive thoughts. We should not create negative thoughts and we should not destroy positive thoughts.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote:
The above Avyakt Vani point is from the point of view of dharana (inculcation) that like Shankar we have to destroy the evil thoughts and like Brahma we have to create positive thoughts. We should not create negative thoughts and we should not destroy positive thoughts.
Can you please clarify from pbk point of view, what are positive thoughts and what are evil thoughts.
ANU
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Sharing the results of research in the story of the Yagya collected with co-operation with western students.

Post by ANU »

Actually, which Brahma should be followed? Brahma Baba according to some clarification of Sakar Murlis was called 'the greatest bagula', Ravan and so on. Should the greatest deceiver and double-faced, double-toungue Brahma Baba be followed as an example of dharna? How does it come?
nivi
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Share Murli points.

Post by nivi »

Anu,

I am very shocked to see your remarks about Brahma Baba like that. What is your problem? Brahma Baba was and still is the most loving, compassionate, caring being who never hurt anyone in his whole life. Those who lived to see Brahma Baba in person have only good memories of him. No one can say he ever harmed anyone. He had all the virtues which we all strive to be in our lives. His actions were perfect, and his intentions is we also strive towards perfection. His only downfall was he gave to much love, and his strong attachment to Brahmin children. Just like a parent who love their children, is that a bad thing??
ANU
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Sharing the results of research in the story of the Yagya collected with co-operation with western students.

Post by ANU »

Dear Nivi
Anu,

I am very shocked to see your remarks about Brahma Baba like that. What is your problem? Brahma Baba was and still is the most loving, compassionate, caring being who never hurt anyone in his whole life. Those who lived to see Brahma Baba in person have only good memories of him. No one can say he ever harmed anyone. He had all the virtues which we all strive to be in our lives. His actions were perfect, and his intentions is we also strive towards perfection. His only downfall was he gave to much love, and his strong attachment to Brahmin children. Just like a parent who love their children, is that a bad thing??
Do you listen to clarification of Sakar Murlis given in AK? WHat I wrote above are not my remarks, but the official teachings given by Baba of AK (Dixit). Brahma Baba was clearly describe as the one who is "the greatest deceiver" who has something else inside and spreads pomp and show outside. He was called Ravan and Hirenyakashyap. He was called "doeble faced" who says something else and thinks somethings else and Baba even gave examples of his behavior. So, to answer your question "what is your problem" - it is not my problem, if it is a problem at all. This is the teaching I received and I aksed myself the question - how can I follow Brahma, if I should follow this Brahma. Personally, I feel bad about following someone who is "bade te bada bagula" - the greatest deceiver.