Shankar's Part ?

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Re: Shankars Part?

Post by shivsena »

sita wrote:
I went through the 9.7.68 Murli but did not find this point. Shivsena, is it possible to give reference of where did you find this point?
You are right...the point is not in the morning class...but it is there in the ratri-class( night class), in the first half of the page.
sita
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

You are right...the point is not in the morning class...but it is there in the ratri-class( night class), in the first half of the page.
I am not able to find it. It is possible you read some other version. This is the Night class 09.07.1968 I read:

http://www.Murli.info/1968-2/july-1968/ ... ght-class/

There is interesting point on the second page:

"Brahma kii ayu 100 varsh kahte hai. 60 varsh me bap ne pravesh kiyaa. Bakii 40, un me bhi tum kitna purusharth karte aye ho. 32 varsh. Baki jaara aath rahaa hai. Taim bhi aciuret aath varsh hi rahte hain."

"It is said 100 years age of Brahma. In 60 years Father entered. Rest 40, in that also, how much effort have you made. 32 years. Rest exactly eight remain. Time also accurate eight years remain."

There was discussion regarding the mentioning of the age of retirenment, vanprasht avastha, how far it means 60 years. Here 60 is written with numbers.

If we consider the year of the Murli, there is some significance of 1936. It is said they have made effort for 32 years.

Another interesting point bit further is:

"Satopradhaan bannaa maanaa varsaa lenaa."

"To become satopradhan means to take inheritance."
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

sita wrote:
I am not able to find it. It is possible you read some other version. This is the Night class 09.07.1968 I read:
There are 2 night classes....my register contains one morning class with 4 pages....one night class with 1 1/2 page.... and another night class of 2 pages (this contains the point in first-half of the page.
sita
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

If you post this second night class, I can put it on the site.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

To all PBKs.
Murli 23-5-15 says: " यादवों का कमान्डर चीफ शंकर को कहें?"

Who are these yadav in Sangamyug ??... and who is this Shankar who is commander chief of yadavs.??
Please share your views.

1a-shankar-1.jpg
Abhimanyu
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a PBK. I want to join this forum so that I can share my thoughts of knowledge presently being given by ShivBaba among BKs and PBKs.

Post by Abhimanyu »

shivsena wrote:
To all PBKs.
Murli 23-5-15 says: " यादवों का कमान्डर चीफ शंकर को कहें?"

Who are these yadav in Sangamyug ??... and who is this Shankar who is commander chief of yadavs.??
Please share your views.
Science proud Europeans(Christians) who invent atom bombs and will explode them in final destruction are the Yadavs and Shankar(Virendra Dev Dixit) is their
commander in chief as he will be responsible for changing their intellects to explode these atom bombs through the power of Yoga.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Abhimanyu wrote: Science proud Europeans(Christians) who invent atom bombs and will explode them in final destruction are the Yadavs and Shankar(Veerendra Dev Dixit) is their
commander in chief as he will be responsible for changing their intellects to explode these atom bombs through the power of Yoga.
Abhimanyu Bhai.....you are talking about hadh ke drama ke yadavs...i wish to know who are the yadavs in this behad ka Sangamyugi drama who are making lethal bombs of Gyan and destroying the truth ?? ....According to Murlis, kaurav-pandav-yadav are all hidden in the Sangamyugi brahmin family and will be revealed in the end.
khemkaran
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To know status of Baba's children and who is prepare for New Golden Age.

Post by khemkaran »

Shankar of PBKs should be on Kailash mountain to enact his role, according to Bhaktimarg.
Or is it that they consider this to have a 'Behad' or 'Unlimited' meaning, by simply 'believing',
(in accordance with Bhakti or Devotion characteristics; and not actually experiencing, in accordance with Gyan or Knowledge characteristics), that he is constantly stabilized in a high 'sakshi & nirakari' or 'Observer & Bodiless' stage, due to which he is considered to be always enacting his role on the 'Kailash mountain' - owing to his constant high stage?
If so, is such an arbitrarily proclaimed 'high stage' of an embodied soul, only to be 'believed' by others, or same can also be ACTUALLY experienced by others? If so, would any PBK brother/sister care to share their ACTUAL experiences with regard to this aspect, in graphic detail, for the benefit of others also?
This would be of much more help to others, than the mere proclamation, which is of not much use to anyone at all? Some ex-PBKs, including 'Larena', have already given their experiences on this forum, and all of them have a different story to tell? View post - viewtopic.php?f=38&t=2521&p=44514#p44514
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

khemkaran wrote:... that he is constantly stabilized in a high 'sakshi & nirakari' or 'Observer & Bodiless' stage, due to which he is considered to be always enacting his role on the 'Kailash mountain' - owing to his constant high stage?
Khemkaran Bhai.....you have rightly said about the highest stage of master Shankar (108) ...in yesterday's av-Vani of 28th june 15 (revised 24-12-79) BapDada clearly emerges 108 shiv-vanshi noore jahan souls and reminds them about the stage of Shankar :

" जहान के सितारे वा जहान के नूर, आप सबके ऊपर सबकी नज़र है। सबको इंतज़ार है। किस बात का? भक्ति मार्ग में एक शंकर के लिए कह दिया है कि आँख खोली और परिवर्तन हो गया, लेकिन यह गायन आप शिववंशी नूरे जहान का है। यह जहान की आँखें जब अपनी सम्पूर्ण स्टेज तक पहुँचेंगी अर्थात् सम्पूर्णता की आँख खोलेंगी तो सेकेण्ड में परिवर्तन हो जायेगा।"

"Everyone’s vision is on you stars of the world, you lights of the world. Everyone is waiting. Waiting for what? On the path of devotion, they have said about Shankar that transformation took place when he opened his eye. However, this praise belongs to you lights of the world, who belong to the clan of Shiva. When you eyes of the world reach your perfect stage, when you open your eyes of perfection, transformation will take place in a second."
sita

Post by sita »

khemkaran wrote:If so, is such an arbitrarily proclaimed 'high stage' of an embodied soul, only to be 'believed' by others, or same can also be ACTUALLY experienced by others? If so, would any PBK Brother/Sister care to share their ACTUAL experiences with regard to this aspect, in graphic detail, for the benefit of others also?
I think you could be disappointed if you expect some miraculous experience with Baba. I can only narrate my small experience, that he is indeed an absolutely ordinary person, maybe just very pleasant, at times so strict you would get frightened, sometimes obviously a master, other times very humble, easy-going, accessible, but there is some internal strength you cannot miss. Will power, purity in the eyes...with regards to high stage....maybe in the way he deals with matters with detachment and objectivity, or rather in the way he will leave you in astonishment, he will provoke your churning and you will climb in your thinking and you will leave some old perceptions or you will shiver when he addresses a deeper point straight-forwardly, or melt when he would speak what you are thinking. But it is a whole experience to be around, and there is a feeling of upliftment and a celebration.

Shivsena has had more experience he could narrate.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

maa durga and shankar.jpg
To all PBKs.

The above Bhakti-picture shows Shankar worshipping Trinetri-Maa-Durga.
Who is this Shankar ?? and who is Trinetri-Maa-Durga in Sangamyug?? .. and why is Shankar worshipping Maa-Durga. ??

Please share your views.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Devotees of each deity have prepared pictures according to their convenience and to prove their preferred deity as the supreme deity. ShivBaba says in the Murlis - Vande Mataram (I bow to the Mothers), but that doesn't mean that a mother is greater than ShivBaba. ShivBaba gives respect to their purity.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

kali and child shankar.jpg
kali and child shankar.jpg (22.56 KiB) Viewed 11475 times
The above picture shows child Shankar drinking milk from Maa Kali's breast...this co-relates well with Murli point " Sherni ka doodh ke liye sone ka bartan chahiye"(this mahavakya has never been explained by any bk-pbk or -Virendra Dev Dixit) ... So we have to find out Who is this Maa Kali and who is the child Shankar in her LAP drinking milk in Sangamyug ??

Please share your views.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Maa sitting on shankar (2).jpg
Who is this Maa with sitar sitting on Shankar ?? [ a very rare Bhakti-picture.]
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

shankar in maa kali's arms.jpg
shankar in maa kali's arms.jpg (23.87 KiB) Viewed 11400 times
Who is this Shankar in Maa kali's arms....and who is Maa-kali ??
Please share your views.