Shankar's Part ?

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: Shankars Part?

Post by arjun »

You say you are on OGS. So- are you with mbbhat in this forum or OGS (On Godly Service)?
No comments. Do as you like. Om Shanti.
harikrishna
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To churn Shiva baba knowledge

Post by harikrishna »

Dixit just reads and explains.
No Bhai...thats not happen there.
Brahmababa reads and shiv baba explains and Shankar is in deep meditation with beloved Father shiv.
no gyaan comes out of mouth of dixit
Much knowledge came from baba when He explain.Many new matters gets revealed.And so many matters cleared(in vartha lap).Much knowledge came in explanations.
Advance knowledge course(on trimurthi,srusti chakr,Kalpa vriksh,lakshmi Narayan and seedhi)gave the real essence of the knowledge.
Daily we are listening new knowledge from baba.
With the knowledge which came from baba we recognize the role of Father.No one can hear knowledge like Father.
Now He is playing the role of Baap,teacher and Satguru.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

Brahmababa reads and Shiv Baba explains and Shankar is in deep meditation with beloved Father Shiv.
What is the proof? And, can you predict when BBaba enters dixit and when he leaves?

anyhow, i had discussed this with Arjun soul. thank you.
harikrishna
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To churn Shiva baba knowledge

Post by harikrishna »

What is the proof?
Numerous proofs told by shiv baba in muralis when He was doing His part in Brahma Baba.
I already submit some Murli points which clearly state shiv enter into Shankar.
No one hear knowledge like baba.With the knowledge came from baba we recognize the Father.
Crescent moon was shown on Shankar's fore head which shown brahma baba enter into him.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

thank you dear sweet child of ShivBaba.
sita
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

Dear shivsena,

Can you explain what is the meaning of Shankar and Vishnu, shown as part of Trimurti. Is there someone who plays these roles in the Confluence Age, and who?
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

sita wrote:Dear shivsena,

Can you explain what is the meaning of Shankar and Vishnu, shown as part of Trimurti. Is there someone who plays these roles in the Confluence Age, and who?
Murli: 10-11-2001: " Who is the creator of Brahma-Vishnu-Shankar ? These 3 Deities have bodies of light..they do not have flesh and bones, but thick-headed souls do not understand this." (PBKs believe that the 3 Deities have physical bodies, but Murli says that these 3 Deities have body of light.....many such points are deliberately hidden by guru Virendra Dev Dixit to mislead the PBKs.)
sita
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

So you mean to say there is no corporeal Brahma, Vishnu and Shankar. But there are many points about Brahma, for example, that he has to be corporeal, only then he can create Brahmins. And historycally, we have had Brahma Baba in corporeal. Or do you deny that he has been Brahma?

All souls that have subtle bodies of light, definitely also have corporeal bodies. It is only the Supreme Father, who does not have a corporeal body.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

Mu: 10-2-72 says: " त्रिमूर्ति ब्रम्हा, देवताओं में बडा शँकर "

Who is this Trimurti Brahma??... and who is this devta Shankar who is eldest ???
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

shivsena wrote:Mu: 10-2-72 says: " त्रिमूर्ति ब्रम्हा, देवताओं में बडा शँकर " Who is this Trimurti Brahma??... and who is this devta Shankar who is eldest ???
Dear Shivsena Bhai, before i give my opinion on this matter, would you kindly confirm if the two points i have, that appear to be taken from this Murli are correct...

"God is one. It is said that his child also is one. Among the three deities of Trimurti, Shankar is the eldest." [Mu 10.02.72]

"Trimurti Brahma... who is the highest one among all the deities? Shankar is said to be the greatest deity." [Mu 10.02.72]

Many thanks!
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Roy Bhai....unless we have the original Murli, how can we opine which point is correct.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:Mu: 10-2-72 says: " त्रिमूर्ति ब्रम्हा, देवताओं में बडा शँकर "

Who is this Trimurti Brahma??... and who is this devta Shankar who is eldest ???
Baba has said in the Murli that whomsoever I enter is named Brahma. That way all the three personalities in the Trimurti can be called Brahma, but the highest among them is the Brahma who is revealed as Shankar.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote: Baba has said in the Murli that whomsoever I enter is named Brahma. That way all the three personalities in the Trimurti can be called Brahma, but the highest among them is the Brahma who is revealed as Shankar.
You mean that Virendra Dev Dixit is Brahma so Vishnu and brahma so Shankar too.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

You mean that Veerendra Dev Dixit is Brahma so Vishnu and Brahma so Shankar too.
Yes, he is Brahma so Vishnu in a sense that he will be revealed as Confluence Age Narayan and he is Brahma so Shankar because before being revealed as Narayan, he plays the part of Shankar when the souls of Shiv and Brahma are present in him.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote:
Yes, he is Brahma so Vishnu in a sense that he will be revealed as Confluence Age Narayan and he is Brahma so Shankar because before being revealed as Narayan, he plays the part of Shankar when the souls of Shiv and Brahma are present in him.
Brahma so Vishnu is mentioned in Murlis...is brahma so Shankar anytime mentioned in Murlis ????