Shankar's Part ?

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: Shankars Part?

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. All these issues have been discussed numerous times on this forum. The above member keeps repeating these questions just to be in limelight and to defame the PBKs. He can continue to derive happiness by doing so. There is no guarantee that if PBKs answer his questions he will not repeat the questions. He goes into hibernation for some time and comes back to repeat the same questions. So, it is better to be silent.

OGS,
Arjun
Sach_Khand
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Post by Sach_Khand »

mbbhat wrote:SM 21-12-72(1):- Tum jaante ho humaaraa Baap ayaa huva hai. Aayegaa bhi zaroor koyi sharir may hi na. Unko toh apnaa toh hai hi nahin. Vo punarjanm rahit hai. Punarjanm manushy srushti may hota hai. Shankar KA PUNARJANM NAHIN HOTA HAI. Vishnu ke do roop LN hai. Dev2 Mahadev kahte hain na. Brahma aur Vishnu unka aapas may connection hai. Shankar KA KOYI CONNECTION NAHIN HAI. ISLIYE UNKO BADA RAKHTE HAIN. UNKA PUNARJANM NAHIN HAI. Unko sookshm sharir milta hai. ShivBaba ko sookshm sharir bhi nahin hai. Isliye hi vo sabse oonch te oonch hai. Vo hai behad ka Baap. -154-
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2171&p=33511#p33511

:neutral:
Sanjeev.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

arjun wrote:Om Shanti. All these issues have been discussed numerous times on this forum.
I am sorry if they are really discussed. But new questions can arise. So it may not end.

Do you think discussions on that tpic are done to the extent of 100%.

For your kind information- same directions (sometimes written like orders!) get repeated in this forum by PBKs- Today one pbk will write it. Tomorrow another PBKs writes the same.

If possible give the link.
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

Sachkhand soul wrote:- Because Jagadamba is the actual Shankar. She is going to play the part of Shankar. This soul of Jagadamba do not have her own physical body.
Do you mean Jagadamba has not taken corporeal body after 1965?

Many Murli points aboout shankr say- Shankar never takes or gives property, never becomes patit/impure, does not need Guru, there is no much part of Shankar, etc.

Can you explain how these fit to Jagadamba (Om Radhe)?

When does Shankar gets subtle body and when the part starts/ed?
Sach_Khand
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Post by Sach_Khand »

mbbhat wrote: Do you mean Jagadamba has not taken corporeal body after 1965?

Many Murli points aboout shankr say- Shankar never takes or gives property, never becomes patit/impure, does not need Guru, there is no much part of Shankar, etc.

When does Shankar gets subtle body and when the part starts/ed?
Yes. I think Jagadamba (Mama Saraswati) has not taken a physical birth after leaving her physical body.
All praises are for the present part of Mama Saraswati played through different corporeal physical bodies because she is in the front. The backbone is not seen, although it is the power of that backbone.
Sanjeev.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Yes. I think Jagadamba (Mama Saraswati) has not taken a physical birth after leaving her physical body.
So you are not sure? Can you mention the probability?

[
u]All praises are for the present part of Mama Saraswati played through different corporeal physical bodies because she is in the front. The backbone is not seen, although it is the power of that backbone.[/u]
Is the praise of Mama is more than Prajapita?

Different corporeal bodies?- after 1965 or before ? [I mean of previous births or next?] Can you explain more?

Also other quieries remain unaswered.
Sach_Khand

Post by Sach_Khand »

mbbhat wrote: So you are not sure? Can you mention the probability?
I think means it is my thought and you are free to think otherwise.
mbbhat wrote: Is the praise of Mama is more than Prajapita?
More praise does not mean more worthy. And it is not good to comment on who is more worthy amongst the two. If you still insist then I will answer.
mbbhat wrote: Different corporeal bodies?- after 1965 or before ? [I mean of previous births or next?] Can you explain more?
After 1965.
Sanjeev.
Sach_Khand

Post by Sach_Khand »

mbbhat wrote: Many Murli points aboout shankr say- Shankar never takes or gives property, never becomes patit/impure, does not need Guru, there is no much part of Shankar, etc.
Everything fits.
She is just the front, she actually does not give property. She never becomes patit in Sangamyug and does not take a punarjanm. She plays the part as Sakshi through others and she herself remain subtle. Part of Shankar is very less. It is played in the end times.
mbbhat wrote: When does Shankar gets subtle body and when the part starts/ed?
Eveyone has subtle body. We too have subtle body even now, but we are not capable of using it as and when we want to.
Shankar's part starts in the end times. Or, the other way round, when Shankar's part begins it means "too late" board is raised. As I have answered previously, Shankar's part begins when there is signal from BapDada. It begins when Prajapita Brahma (Dada Lekharaj) becomes Sakshi and leave the world on it's own without caring for the children's mistakes. How long will parents continue to tell the children to change their behaviour, how long will they keep advising? There is a limit even to advise.
Sanjeev.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Everything fits.
It is said- Shankar does not take 84 births.

So does your explanation here also is similar to those of PBKs?
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

kali4.jpg
kali4.jpg (63.98 KiB) Viewed 7788 times
In the above picture actually Shankar represents the sakshi state of shiv(as bindi shiv is akarta and cannot be represented in sakshi state on paper) but the actual job of destruction(of evil) is done by rudrani--shankari (one of the many forms of adi-shakti Maa jagdamba) as it has been said in Murlis "jagdamba hai asur sangarni".

shivsena.
Sach_Khand

Post by Sach_Khand »

mbbhat wrote:It is said- Shankar does not take 84 births.
So does your explanation here also is similar to those of PBKs?
It is different.
PBKs consider Virendra Dev Dixit as Shankar although he has his own physical body.
PBKs consider the same Virendra Dev Dixit as Shankar and also Prajapita, but I do not accept this.
PBKs consider that Virendra Dev Dixit is Shankar and also purusharthi which I do not accept.

Shankar is the part of a soul which is always subtle and sakshi and does not become Sakar through any body. That soul does not have it's own body.

Ithink that confusion occurs because the same thing is said in many different ways in different perspectives. For example, if we say about a person in different ways like how he acts as Father and also how he plays the role of judge and how he is husband etc., although all those things are about the same person, still it might create confusion. And I think that even in Murlis we see that there is explanation in different ways about a part which is creating confusion.

It is said in Murlis that children can experience all relationships with One ShivBaba. Is it not absurd and ridiculous to even think about? But it is true. Then how all this is managed? To manage this the drama has become complicated. And in Murlis there are just hints which says about these things. We have to consider all the points and understand them so that it fits together. And I think it cannot happen just by using logic and being too much intellectual. As and when we start to experience the actual reality of Who am I and What am I, What is soul, then we can solve the puzzle step by step.
Sanjeev.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

We have to consider all the points and understand them so that it fits together.

And I think it cannot happen just by using logic and being too much intellectual.

As and when we start to experience the actual reality of Who am I and What am I, What is soul, then we can solve the puzzle step by step.
This I agree 100%.

So do you believe you have considered all the points before giving the following conclusion- "Everything fits"

Can it be believed that you know everything (at least part of Shankar)?
Sach_Khand

Post by Sach_Khand »

mbbhat wrote: This I agree 100%.
So do you believe you have considered all the points before giving the following conclusion- "Everything fits"
Can it be believed that you know everything (at least part of Shankar)?
Seeing the way you are questioning, I feel that you are more interested in arguing than understanding others thoughts. You can have your views and if they are different from my views no problem. We can have different views. But we need to be sincere with our views. We should not just question to fix someone in a corner. If you really have some experiences and Murli points actually support them and you feel your views are correct, then no problem in writing them and even defending them on the basis of Murli points. But just questioning for the sake of showing intellectual capacity or for defending someone else is of no use.

There is nothing fixed. I change my views when such points come to my notice. I keep updating.
But, I can say that I have read many points (thanks to Virendra Dev Dixit and his followers and those BKs from whom I got Murlis) which seems contradictory (including regarding Shankar). And considering all those contradictions and churning them based on my experiences I have formed my view. If you can explain better then I am ready to change my view.
Sanjeev.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

Sach_Khand wrote: It is different.
PBKs consider Veerendra Dev Dixit as Shankar although he has his own physical body.
PBKs consider the same Veerendra Dev Dixit as Shankar and also Prajapita, but I do not accept this.
PBKs consider that Veerendra Dev Dixit is Shankar and also purusharthi which I do not accept.
Shankar is the part of a soul which is always subtle and sakshi and does not become Sakar through any body. That soul does not have it's own body.
Sanjeev.
Dear sanjeev Bhai.

I fully agree with your views.
Also PBKs believe that Shankar is mixed part.... frankly i have never understood what is meant by mixed part and i have never come across this word in Murlis anytime.

Can any pbk please clarify what is meant by mixed part.
shivsena.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

To all pbk brothers.

In Murlis it is always said: "ShivBaba gives inheritance only through brahma" ("ShivBaba sirf brahma dwara hi varsa dete hain")...it has never been said that varsa is given through Vishnu or Shankar....so who is this brahma through whom the children will receive varsa !!!... and is this why no one has received any varsa so far from Baba Dixit (who is playing the part of Shankar as per PBKs).

Can any pbk please give his views, as to who is this brahma from whom the children will receive varsa.
shivsena.