A Link to threads in main forum

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

A Link to threads in main forum

Post by mbbhat »

RE: EXPLANATION REQUIRED

Since some of the BKs/PBKs are not permitted to post in the main forum, I would like to reply to the questions here. I hope this thread can be used as a link to the main forum where answers from BKs/PBKs are expected.

the thread Explanation Required posted by sachkhand on 1st July 2008 demanded explanation for the following.

Murli dt. 11-6-72, page 1: All know life story of Supreme Soul, that too not of one life, there is biography of ShivBaba of how many lives, you know. (Sabhi jaanate hain paramatma ki jeevan kahani, so bhi ek janm ki nahi, ShivBaba ke kitne kitne janmoon ki biography hai, tumko maloom hai.)

And my reply was
) Murli dt. 11-6-72, page 1: All know life story of Supreme Soul, that too not of one life, there is biography of ShivBaba of how many lives, you know. (Sabhi jaanate hain paramatma ki jeevan kahani, so bhi ek janm ki nahi, ShivBaba ke kitne kitne janmoon ki biography hai, tumko maloom hai.)- Not capable to explain. If possible, send copy of Murli by email.

Now I got the Murli. The next two sentences give right explanation.
Tum jaante ho hum bhee ghor andhiyaare may they. Ab roshni milee hai. Sab kuch jaante jaa rahe hain. Parampita paramatmaa kee biography ko hum jaante hain. Jo ShivBaba kee biography ko naheen jaante vah haath uthaavo. Sab jaante hain Parampita Paramatma kee jeevan kahaani, so bhee EK janm kee naheen. Shivbaaba kee kitne janmon kee biography hai? Tumko maaloom hai? Tum jaante ho ShivBaba kaa is drama may kyaa2 part hai. Aadi se ant tak unko aur unkee biography ko jaante ho. Barobar bhaktimaarg may jo jis bhaavnaa se Bhakti karte hain unkaa evajaa mujhe denaa hotaa hai. Vah chaitany to hai naheen. Saakshaatkaar main hee karaataa hun. [SM(11-06-77(1)]
You know that we were also in deep darkness. Now we have got light. We go on learning everything. We know biography of God. Those who do not know biography of ShivBaba raise your hands. : All know life story of Supreme Soul, that too not of one life, there is biography of ShivBaba of how many lives, you know. YOU KNOW WHAT ARE ALL THE PARTS OF ShivBaba IN THIS DRAMA. FROM BEGINNING TO END YOU KNOW HIM AND HIS BIOGRAPHY. I HAVE TO GIVE TO THE DEVOTEES WHO WORSHIP ME IN Bhaktimarg. DURING THAT TIME THEY WILL NOT BE CHAITANY(REALITY). I ONLY GIVE VISIONS.

So here Baba says about his part of Bhaktimarg also.
tete
Friends and family of
Affinity to the BKWSU: Supreme Spiritual Surgery
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Aprender a verdade é frequentemente muito difícil
My pms are shut down by me. Thank you and best wishes to
you in your life's journey. :-)

Re: A Link to threads in main forum

Post by tete »

Can you give a clue as to where the question was posted? I cannot post the link if I don't know where the question is. I miss Bansy, and Arjun and come here to visit them along with others to numerous to mention. Thanks. :D
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

tete wrote: I miss Bansy, and Arjun and come here to visit them along with others to numerous to mention. Thanks.
Thanks for remembering us. If not in this Kalpa, we will certainly meet on the main section in the next Kalpa like the previous Kalpa. ;)

Anyway, u r always welcome on this part of the forum. :D
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Rape motive suspected in BK killing - RIP BK Dawn Griggs

Post by mbbhat »

tete wrote:Can you give a clue as to where the question was posted? I cannot post the link if I don't know where the question is.
In the EX BK forum(blue) under the heading Most Recent Topics, see the thread 'Explanation Required'. I hope the following link will take you there.
http://www.brahmakumaris.info/forum/vie ... f=1&t=1819

2)There is a thread 'Rape motive suspected in BK killing - RIP BK Dawn Griggs' in the EX BK forum(blue) under the heading Most Recent Topics. I hope the following link will take you there.

http://www.brahmakumaris.info/forum/vie ... =11&t=1601

I think the following Murli point may be useful to somebody.
SM 11-08-72(3):- Ablaavon par atyaachaar hote hain. Yah bhee shaastron may hain. Droupadi ke cheer utaare thay. To usee samay bhagavan ko Yaad karne ke sivaa aur kar hee kyaa sakte hain. Do teen ko bulaaye haath paav pakadkar bhee nangan kar gandaa karte hain. Tum us samay kar hee kyaa sakte ho. Andar may ShivBaba ko pukaartee hain to un par vah paap naheen lagtaa. Parvash hai. Haan bachne kee koshish karnee hai. Harek kaa karm_bandhan apnaa2 hai. Koyi to ekdam stree ko maar bhee dete hain. To samjhaa jaataa hai vah achchaa hee oonch pad paavengee.

= rapes happen on weak ladies. This is (written) is scriptures. Droupadi’s sari was stripped. So during that time except remembering God what else can one do? Sometimes two or three together tie hads and legs and make the lady nude and do dirty. What can you do during that time. If one prays for ShivBaba inside she will not get that sin. She is in bondage. Yah, one should try to escape. The karm_bandhan of each is different. Some even MURDER the lady. Then it is understood/realized that She will GET HIGH STATUS [Translation is done according to capacity of mbbhat].
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

mbbhat wrote:SM 11-08-72(3):- Ablaavon par atyaachaar hote hain. (rapes happen on weak ladies.)
I think the above sentence could also be translated as:
"Atrocities are committed against the weaker sex."

The remaining sentences could also be translated in a better way. But, it is good enough to get an idea of what has been said in Hindi.
OGS,
Arjun
tete
Friends and family of
Affinity to the BKWSU: Supreme Spiritual Surgery
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Aprender a verdade é frequentemente muito difícil
My pms are shut down by me. Thank you and best wishes to
you in your life's journey. :-)

Post by tete »

Arjun,

My first impression upon reading it is to be shocked (weak ladies :shock: ). Perhaps you might give the rest a go, as it surely must have lost much in the translation. Can you also explain what point the individual requesting this is trying to make. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Tete
(With:The Weaker Sex Liberation Front Resistance OPS) :D
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Dear Arjun soul,
Thank You Once again for the translation.

Dear tete soul,
The Murli point is reagarding with Bk ladies who come across such incidents. It says that if the person honeslty remembers/prays for ShivBaba during the incident she will get high status in the next birth(or future).
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

tete wrote:My first impression upon reading it is to be shocked (weak ladies ). Perhaps you might give the rest a go, as it surely must have lost much in the translation. Can you also explain what point the individual requesting this is trying to make.
Yes, I was shocked too. One should be careful while attempting translation.

Anyway, mbbhat is probably trying to mention about the BK mothers who are not supported by their non-BK husbands in the path of celibacy and are forced to have physical relationship with them.