Brahma and Prajapita Brahma the same?

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: Brahma and Prajapita Brahma the same?

Post by arjun »

I have already said- that there had been typing mistake by BKs. The same thing is repeating there. they have not noticed it. Because since that is not going to affect them, since their belief is as according to the original one.
Such mistakes cannot be repeated especially when the Sakar Murlis are revised every five years. And this must have been the seventh revision/edition.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

Such mistakes cannot be repeated especially when the Sakar Murlis are revised every five years. And this must have been the seventh revision/edition.
Once a Murli is typed wrong, and if the later editions only are used thereafter, then the error is likely to continue indefinitely, is it not?

Error will be recovered only if the Bk editor looks back into the first one.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Error will be recovered only if the BK editor looks back into the first one.
You are talking of one word mistakes, but here BKs have cut the original Murlis into almost half of the original size. You don't see those manipulations. BKWSU is neither ready to provide the original versions nor the revised versions. They just want to cover up the truth and people like you support them.
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

You are talking of one word mistakes,
Such mistakes are also very important, is it not? Because PBKs give their new interpretation more than a page, is it not?
BKs have cut the original Murlis into almost half of the original size. You don't see those manipulations. BKWSU is neither ready to provide the original versions nor the revised versions. They just want to cover up the truth and people like you support them
i think we may go off topic.
still my reply is-

I see those manipulations. But- I believe any complain is wrong - as per Murli itself. I am not at all supporting BKWSU. Baba says- do not beg for justice even at God's door. Such people are royal beggars. there is no question of any covering up. Because faith is developed in soul, Supreme Soul, Time cycle, etc in the seven days course without listening to any Murli.

so- if anyone demands, he should demand without ego and expectation. He may demand like a student or like a family members.

But, here, we can clearly see- the typing error did not have any effect on BKs, but PBKs deliberately fell into trap and are guiding others as well.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

I see those manipulations. But- I believe any complain is wrong - as per Murli itself. I am not at all supporting BKWSU. Baba says- do not beg for justice even at God;s door. such people are royal beggars. there is no question of any covering up. Because faith is developed in soul, Supreme Soul, Time cycle, etc in the seven days course without listening to any Murli.

so- if anyone demands, he should demand without ego and expectation. He may demand like a student or like a family members.
I have repeated several times. I repeat now. Mbbhat Bhai, please keep your stock of Murlis under lock and key. If possible you can keep them in bank lockers or appoint a guard to protect them to prevent them from getting into the hands of ex-BKs or PBKs. :D

We PBKs or ex-BKs are not beggars. ShivBaba will provide us Murlis from any source. Wish you all the best. :cool:
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

We PBKs or ex-BKs are not beggars. ShivBaba will provide us Murlis from any source.
That is the spirit. Good.

But- it is again pity to say that- being (claiming to be) in sanmukh of ShivBaba (the highest source), still expect from outside. It is like being in ocean still thirst of water of river.
----
so does it mean that the water of the ocean is salty?
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

But- it is again pity to say that- being (claiming to be) in sanmukh of ShivBaba (the highest source), still expect from outside. It is like being in ocean still thirst of water of river.
----
so does it mean that the water of the ocean is salty?
That's again ego, trying to prove yourself greater than God.
I have already said we don't require paper Murlis. These scriptures are required only for reaching God. Once we have met God we don't require scriptures. It is only to convince egotistic vidwan (scholars), pundits like you that we require old unedited Murlis. But if you don't want to give, keep them under lock and key; be happy. But don't show your ego. Just remember what happened to egotistic Daksh Prajapati? Ultimately he got the head of a goat who keeps uttering 'mai, mai' (I, I).
rmn

Post by rmn »

My dear Soul brothers--a) Mbbhat-BK, b) Arjun-PBK, c) Rudra Putra-PBK, d) Shivasena-ex-PBK-Mama, e) Sita-xxx, f) Fluffy Bunny-ex-BKWSU, g) John-BK, h) Andrey-PBK,i) Button Slamner-PBK and j) Bansy-Friend.

All above are souls are Maha gyanis and medhavis, I got doubt with respect to Murli, pl clarify with respect to sweet Baba's Murli points.

a) what is the meaning of BapDada,
b) what is the meaning of, bachhoko Maa bi hai,pita bi hai and prajapita bi hai. ( as per Sakar Murli of 27/8/12 told in centre)
c) Sakar me nirakar ko yad karo.
d) Apne ko Atma samjo and Muje bap ko yad karo.
e) Man manabhav and madyajit.
f) brahama and prajapita brahama.
All Gyani tu atmas pl think and clarify my doubts point wise.I will be very much thantkfull to u if u can educate me.
rmn