Who are pandav - kaurav and yadav.

DEDICATED to Ex-PBKs.
For those who wish to narrate their experiences about the BKs and PBK 'Advanced Knowledge' and post views about their NEW beliefs.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Re: Who are pandav - kaurav and yadav.

Post by shivsena »

To all BKs and PBKs.

Murlis say: "pandav hain gupt, kaurav aur yadav hain pratyaksh",....and "pandav ko teen pair prithvi ke nahin milte....".

BKs feel that they are pandav.....are they gupt !!!....and do they not have teen pair prithvi(big palaces and madhuban and centers all over the world )...so how do they become pandav as per Murlis.

PBKs feel that they are pandav.....but are they also gupt !!!....and do they not have property in Kampil, farukhabad, Delhi, chandigarh and many rented mini-madhubans)....so how do they qualify to call themselves as pandav as per the Murlis.

So who are these gupt pandav who have no property in their name and have only pandavpati Bhagwan with them.

shivsena.
RudraPutra
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To share knowledge along with the groups and to bring truth in front of everyone
with a hope that this might enlighten the truth in front of the joined members with an acknowledgement of knowing ShivBaba in an accurate form....

Post by RudraPutra »

shivsena wrote: Murlis say: "pandav hain gupt, kaurav aur yadav hain pratyaksh",....and "pandav ko teen pair prithvi ke nahin milte....".

PBKs feel that they are pandav.....but are they also gupt !!!....and do they not have property in Kampil, farukhabad, Delhi, chandigarh and many rented mini-madhubans)....so how do they qualify to call themselves as pandav as per the Murlis.

So who are these gupt pandav who have no property in their name and have only pandavpati Bhagwan with them.
....i have answered it earlier also and again it goes same.....according to me the pbk family,today,is an adulterated family with all types of brahmins to whom baba had said "9 kuri ke brahmin"....about pandavas,kauravas and yadavas...all are present in this pbk family and filtering is going on.....some of the pbk's like you had left the Yagya i.e are away from panda baap and hence they are not pandavas....so they might be of any other two remaining groups.....still many kauravas and yadavas masked as pbk has to get filtered out ....once they get filtered out real pandavas will get manifested who will not be having any kind of padh,maan,martaba...forget about those madhuban,mini madhuban(for Narayan and some of the purusharthi's it is applicable now and is clearly seen by pbk's and for the rest all time is coming)....moreover you don't know even a bit of the Yagya but still jumping as koop mendak.....frog of well.....you don't know anything so better to keep mum instead of pointing on a character....
.....i know you will never agree with me,atleast at this stage.....so i am asking you do you know who pandavas are? who are those pandavas at present who are not having padh,maan,martaba alongwith any type of property....????????? you??
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

RudraPutra wrote: ....i know you will never agree with me,atleast at this stage.....so i am asking you do you know who pandavas are? who are those pandavas at present who are not having padh,maan,martaba alongwith any type of property....????????? you??
Murlis say: "Bap bhi gupt, bacche bhi gupt, Gyan bhi gupt, unka purusharth bhi gupt aur unka martaba bhi gupt" ; so everything which is gupt at present will be revealed in the end. [Doodh ka doodh aur pani ka pani ho jaaega]
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

RudraPutra wrote: ....according to me the PBK family,today,is an adulterated family with all types of Brahmins to whom Baba had said "9 kuri ke Brahmin"....about pandavas,kauravas and yadavas...all are present in this PBK family and filtering is going on....??
Dear rudraputra.

Can you show me any Murli which says that there are ''9 kuri of brahmins''....is this teaching of Shiva or is Baba dixit teaching.
In Murlis it is said that "Bap sab dharm ka vinash aur ek devta dharm ki sthapana karte hain" ....so how come Shiva is seperating the souls of 9 dharm by advance knowledge....it just means that it is not Shiva who is giving the advance knowledge but it is someone else and Shiva will come in the end when the 9 dharm are seperated.

The explanation of Kalpa-tree in advance knowledge gives elaborate descriptions of 9 different religions....are these descriptions given by Shiva (who is supposed to establish only devti-devta dharm) or are these descriptions given by manushya guru who has been given the part to seperate out the souls of 9 different religions.... please think about it.

shivsena.
RudraPutra
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To share knowledge along with the groups and to bring truth in front of everyone
with a hope that this might enlighten the truth in front of the joined members with an acknowledgement of knowing ShivBaba in an accurate form....

Post by RudraPutra »

shivsena wrote: Can you show me any Murli which says that there are ''9 kuri of Brahmins''....is this teaching of Shiva or is Baba dixit teaching.
"Bahut bachche hai jo aur aur dharmon mein convert ho gaye hai.Vah phir nikalkar apne asli dharm mein aa jaayenge.Jo devi devta dharm chod doosre dharm mein gaye hai,vah sab patthe lautkar aa jaayenge,apni jagah par"----------
MU 19-1-01

....here it is clearly stated that brahmins are the one who becomes devi devta and from them there are the ones who gets converted to different dharm.....hence it is proved that the present brahmin family of bk as well as pbk consistes of 9 kuri ke brahmin...i.e brahmin related to different religion.....by the end everyone will come together again....but they have to play the role of conversion also....and hence many pbk's like________(you fill it) have left Yagya and are playing the role of that particular dharm.....that's it....
In Murlis it is said that "Bap sab dharm ka vinash aur ek devta dharm ki sthapana karte hain" ....so how come Shiva is seperating the souls of 9 dharm by Advanced Knowledge....it just means that it is not Shiva who is giving the Advanced Knowledge but it is someone else and Shiva will come in the end when the 9 dharm are seperated.
well ....you are not at all aware of filtering process.....why you forgot the Murli point or what? :prize: "Baap paap ka ghada bharne ka reham karta hai"..."Paap mein paap badhaane ka reham karta hai"....jab tak nahi bharta hai,tab tak reham karta hai aur jab tak reham karta hai,tab tak us par nadaan bewakoof bachche ungliyan uthhate hai.....again it doesn't mean anything like what you are saying.... :?:
The explanation of Kalpa-tree in Advanced Knowledge gives elaborate descriptions of 9 different religions....are these descriptions given by Shiva (who is supposed to establish only devti-devta dharm) or are these descriptions given by manushya guru who has been given the part to seperate out the souls of 9 different religions.... just think about it.
"...Ravan kaun?....zarooor kahenge yeh guru log"
..."Baap aakar Ram aur Ravan dono ka parichay dete hai"

....so these dharmpitayein are also gurus of that particular dharm and hence they are Ravan....and hence their details are given in advance knowledge.......hence advance knowledge is carried out by only ShivBaba and no one else....
:D ...
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

RudraPutra wrote: well ....you are not at all aware of filtering process.....why you forgot the Murli point or what? :prize: "Baap paap ka ghada bharne ka reham karta hai"..."Paap mein paap badhaane ka reham karta hai"....
It is good that you quoted this Murli point; i have heard this only in advance cds and cassettes, but have never read it in any Advance Literature nor in any Sakar Murli.
I have been searching for this point with Murli date, so if you can quote the Murli date then i can check it up.

I am well aware of the filtering process(mentioned in Vanis as sukhma-selection machinery) but i feel the filtering and selection process is not the job of the Father ShivBaba.....His duty is only to give varsa in the end to those who have recognised his yatharth roop....i feel that the task of selection is given to Krishna's soul (ie. Baba Dixit ) to seperate out the surya-vanshi rajdhani from chandra-vanshi rajdhani....those who will oppose advance knowledge with Murli and Vani points and prove it to be Krishna ki jhooti Gita will become surya-vanshis, and those who will accept advance knowledge without thinking will then become chandra-vanshis (as they accepted Krishna ki jhooti Gita as the word of God and did not respect the Sakar Murlis of Shiva.)

shivsena.
RudraPutra

Post by RudraPutra »

shivsena wrote: i feel that the task of selection is given to Krishna's soul (ie. Baba Dixit ) to seperate out the surya-vanshi rajdhani from chandra-vanshi rajdhani.[/b]...those who will oppose Advanced Knowledge with Murli and Vani points and prove it to be Krishna ki jhooti Gita will become surya-vanshis, and those who will accept Advanced Knowledge without thinking will then become chandra-vanshis (as they accepted Krishna ki jhooti Gita as the word of God and did not respect the Sakar Murlis of Shiva.)
...first of all filtering process will be done by examiners and not by students.....since Krishna is student,he has some different role...yes of course,sometimes Krishna forget that he is student and considering self as teacher,he might do tasks different from being a student.....but your concept is simply not acceptable....baba as Krishna....nope....pbk's believe Krishna plays role even in jagdamba and she is one of the most powerful examiner.....so definitely if you want to say Krishna soul,i accept it through jagdamba,it is possible(in form of mahakali)....but for your churn as for baba....thumbs down from my side....
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

RudraPutra wrote: but for your churn as for Baba....thumbs down from my side....
I am not here to get thumbs up or thumbs down from BKs-PBKs...i am just here to share my churnings with my brothers...whether they accept or reject, it is completely their choice.

shivsena.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

RudraPutra wrote:....nope....PBK's believe Krishna plays role even in jagdamba and she is one of the most powerful examiner.....so definitely if you want to say Krishna soul,i accept it through jagdamba,it is possible(in form of mahakali)... ...
Dear rudraputra.

This praveshta theory of souls is the most ambigious teaching of advance knowledge as there is no objective proof of the same in any Murli or Vani.....whatever queries cannot be answered logically, then just teach a soul A enters a soul B and PBKs just nod their heads.
Is there any proof in Murlis that Krishna enters Ram or Krishna enters jagdamba !!!!!!! ... Krishna has no other business, just hop into souls...first to hop in VD to invent/interfere in advance knowledge then go to mt abu periodically to narrate Vanis and then play a part in jagdamba as mahakali...does he also enter sister Vedanti ????....how many theories are there in advance knowledge(without any concrete proof).

Also to think that a house-wife kamla Dixit(jagdamba according to PBKs) is playing the role of Mahakali(without proof) is the most non-sense teaching and to consider mahakali as patit is the most sinful thing ever....in Bhakti-marg mother mahakali is considered as most pure and totally devoid of body-conscious as she is shown with no clothes on her body (just see the picture of mahakali and read what has been written about her in Bhakti marg).

shivsena.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

TO all bk-pbk brothers.

Murli 29-5-88 says: "pandavon par hai Gyan amrut ki barsaat, baaki jo kaurav-yadav hain, unpar hai vish ki barsaat."
[meaning: " there is rain of nectar on Pandavs, while there is rain of poison on kaurav-yadav."]

So who are these kaurav-yadav of the behad ka drama who are having rain of poison(untruth) on them and who are the gupt pandav who are being showered with nectar(truth).

If you see in this behad ka drama, then it is clear that BKs(yadav)..PBKs (kaurav) are being showered with manushya(Didi-Dadi-Dada) ki mat (untruth).

shivsena.
Sach_Khand
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Post by Sach_Khand »

shivsena wrote:TO all BK-PBK Brothers.

Murli 29-5-88 says: "pandavon par hai Gyan amrut ki barsaat, baaki jo kaurav-yadav hain, unpar hai vish ki barsaat."
[meaning: " there is rain of nectar on Pandavs, while there is rain of poison on kaurav-yadav."]
Interesting point. Should be churned and understood. So that, we can stop drinking poison in the name of Amrut.

:neutral:
Sanjeev.
Sach_Khand
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Post by Sach_Khand »

Sach_Khand wrote: Interesting point. Should be churned and understood. So that, we can stop drinking poison in the name of Amrut.
Are all here Pandavs and do they not need to worry about churning the above point and avoid the shower of poison? This is a serious thing and should not be taken lightly.

:neutral:
Sanjeev.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

To all pbk brothers.

Murli 20-11-02 says: "Pandavon ki hai Maya-Ravan ke saath ladayee. yeh boxing hain naa". [ " pandava's fight is with Maya-Ravan. This is boxing ( fight of knowledge about what is truth and what is untruth)]

The above point clearly says that only Pandavs(potential 108) have to fight with Maya-Ravan(ishwariya roop) to establish what is truth and what is untruth.....the yadavs(BKs) and kauravs(PBKs) do not fight with personified Maya-Ravan, as they have no knowledge of the personified roop of Maya-Ravan.....they only fight with their internal vices.

shivsena.
pbkindiana
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by pbkindiana »

shivsena wrote:

Murli 20-11-02 says: "Pandavon ki hai Maya-Ravan ke saath ladayee. yeh boxing hain naa". [ " pandava's fight is with Maya-Ravan. This is boxing ( fight of knowledge about what is truth and what is untruth)]

The above point clearly says that only Pandavs(potential 108) have to fight with Maya-Ravan(ishwariya roop) to establish what is truth and what is untruth.....the yadavs(BKs) and kauravs(PBKs) do not fight with personified Maya-Ravan, as they have no knowledge of the personified roop of Maya-Ravan.....they only fight with their internal vices.
One who defames Baba Dixit to his utmost level and uses the same body of Baba Dixit to reveal ShivBaba is not a true pandav.

indie.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

pbkindiana wrote: One who defames Baba Dixit to his utmost level and uses the same body of Baba Dixit to reveal ShivBaba is not a true pandav.
indie.
The teachings of baba Dixit are totally untruth and a true pandav(seeker of truth) will always condemn fearlessly what is untruth.....that is the hallmark of a true pandav.