Who are pandav - kaurav and yadav.

DEDICATED to Ex-PBKs.
For those who wish to narrate their experiences about the BKs and PBK 'Advanced Knowledge' and post views about their NEW beliefs.
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Re: Who are pandav - kaurav and yadav.

Post by Roy »

arjun wrote:"I transform virgins to mothers and mothers to virgins. This has been told by Avyakt BapDada. Those who are pure Indians will not toss these matters. Those who are not pure Indians toss such matters to defame. Gop-Gopis (who establish an incognito relationship with Father) will not toss such matters. None appears to be out of the litter under which the entire world is lying. To look at the one, who wades into that heap of litter to bring us out or the one who saves those who are drowning, with a one-eyed vision - if it is not a garbage-like vision, then what is it? In any action, the aim is observed. The intention is observed. The account of sins and good acts is formed on that basis only. Those who learn Rajyog and become Rajyogi become part of the rosary of true salvation (sadgati) numberwise. As for the rest who keep digging the dirt, will keep submerging in the dirt. There is dirt also in the ocean and there are diamonds and pearls also in the ocean. One can obtain whatever he wishes."
Thank you for this Arjun Bhai! I think this is a great explanation of how souls get caught up in things that appear negative. On occasion, since being in Gyan; i have thought something was one way, only to realise later, i'd totally misinterpreted the situation, due to my own Maya(five vices). If you look for dirt, you will surely find dirt; but if you look for jewels, you will just as surely find jewels. I believe this is so true!

Roy
nivi
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Share Murli points.

Post by nivi »

Dear Arjun Bahi,

If I may, I think the translation of " sudhha Bharatwasi" as "pure Indians" may be a bit misleading.. After all who are the real Bharatwasi in Gyani terms? Bharat Mata is at least 1 billion and only getting stronger! Surely, Baba is not referring to all those 1 billion souls as Bharatwaisi's..? And is not the real Bahart Mata residing outside of India anyways. Our current India is divided into so many religions and faiths, multiple languages, different caste and sub-caste, and variety of political ideology. So who do we call 'pure' or un-pure Bharatwasi?

Nivi
Sach_Khand
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Post by Sach_Khand »

Roy wrote: I think you need to be very sure you know what you are talking about, before you put it forward as fact, that Baba Dixit, indulges in sex-lust. Yes, one of the examples He(ShivBaba) gave, of being beyond the act you are performing(this is not necessarily a hatha Yoga practise anyway, but a powerful nirakar stage), was quite provocative imo; but it in no way confirmed, or even necessarily suggested, that this is something Baba Dixit practises himself. I only went that way with my query, because of the comments you made in your original posting of this clarification Murli... it was not necessarily the way i would have interpreted the clarification, on my own. The act of destroying the world, will be seen as the black part of the shyam-sunder role by many; and it may this act ShivBaba is actually talking about, that Shankar has to be completely detached from, in the nirakar stage... it may have nothing to do with sex-lust at all, imo.

Roy
I am not asking what you think or what is your opinion.
I am here to discuss spiritual knowledge given in Murlis and AV. As AIVV claims that Virendra Dev Dixit is The Supreme Teacher, I am asking questions to them. So, please do not object me.

What seems to be provocative to you don not necessarily make it so for others. It can even be like the path to follow for many others.
I have been to AIVV in 1993 -2005. Since the begining that is how they preached the part of Shankar. So do not try to cover up things for Arjun or AIVV. It was also told about some women named "xyz" in the 1970s who used to stay with Virendra Dev Dixit in Delhi. And how some other members of his group also wanted to stay with that women and later that lady went with someone else leaving Virendra Dev Dixit.

No problem with what Virendra Dev Dixit does, they are his own deeds. But why cover up the things? On one hand you keep preaching that Virendra Dev Dixit is a special human because he has that power to control his sex organs even at the time of sexual intercourse and is AMOGHVEERYA Shankar. And on that basis also consider him PURE. And Virendra Dev Dixit preaches that philosophy. Then why are these people not accepting what they themselves preach. And why are you trying to cover up things for them?

:neutral:
Sanjeev.
Sach_Khand
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Post by Sach_Khand »

pbkindiana wrote: And tell your good friend to stop posting childish statements or his imaginary views wihtout any backup of SM.

indie.
Why should I?
Are you afraid to tell him?
There are your many good friends on this forum who try to put words in others mouth and twist things. I have not sked you to tell them to change.

By the way, before giving directions read my replies. I have already asked Shivsena not to keep repeating his opinion and the name of Om Radhey. And I have accpeted that SM points are necessary from Shivsena to prove his opinion.

Do not try to score points by giving such directions. If you need them I am giving you 110 points out of 100 against me. Are you happy with that?

Sanjeev.
Sach_Khand

Post by Sach_Khand »

arjun wrote:roy Bhai,
Om Shanti. Many years ago a PBK from abroad had raised the issue of Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit being sinful through an email (routed through me). I don't have the original question asked by the PBK, but have the official answer in my computer records. This can be useful for many PBKs as well who may be in a dilemma on this question:

"I transform virgins to mothers and mothers to virgins. This has been told by Avyakt BapDada. Those who are pure Indians will not toss these matters. Those who are not pure Indians toss such matters to defame. Gop-Gopis (who establish an incognito relationship with Father) will not toss such matters. None appears to be out of the litter under which the entire world is lying. To look at the one, who wades into that heap of litter to bring us out or the one who saves those who are drowning, with a one-eyed vision - if it is not a garbage-like vision, then what is it? In any action, the aim is observed. The intention is observed. The account of sins and good acts is formed on that basis only. Those who learn Rajyog and become Rajyogi become part of the rosary of true salvation (sadgati) numberwise. As for the rest who keep digging the dirt, will keep submerging in the dirt. There is dirt also in the ocean and there are diamonds and pearls also in the ocean. One can obtain whatever he wishes."
So Roy,
It has been made clear by Arjun with the answer given by Virendra Dev Dixit that the sexual act is being practised by Virendra Dev Dixit since many decades. And so what do you think of your following advice to me,
I think you need to be very sure you know what you are talking about, before you put it forward as fact, that Baba Dixit, indulges in sex-lust.
I was not tossing the matter. I was questioning the capability of Virendra Dev Dixit to do all this and it's possibilities. But people like Arjun and you cannot even bear it being mentioned. That just shows your dirty eyes and not mine.
If a man is told to check a birth mark on the breast of a young women, the people with dirty eyes will make it an issue and avoid it. But those without dirty feelings will easily check it and confirm.
You people cannot even bear the mention of the so called Shanakr part. So, just get your eyes checked.
I want to know that is Virendra Dev Dixit just another Nityananda or chandraswami in India or is actually Shankar. If you have problems, refrain from this topic.

Sanjeev.
Roy
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

Sach_Khand wrote:I am not asking what you think or what is your opinion.I am here to discuss spiritual knowledge given in Murlis and AV. As AIVV claims that Virendra Dev Dixit is The Supreme Teacher, I am asking questions to them. So, please do not object me.
Well I am afraid Sanjeev Bhai, that seeing as I am not ShivBaba; opinions are all you will get from me! :D
Sach_Khand wrote:What seems to be provocative to you don not necessarily make it so for others. It can even be like the path to follow for many others.I have been to AIVV in 1993 -2005. Since the begining that is how they preached the part of Shankar. So do not try to cover up things for Arjun or AIVV. It was also told about some women named "xyz" in the 1970s who used to stay with Virendra Dev Dixit in Delhi. And how some other members of his group also wanted to stay with that women and later that lady went with someone else leaving Virendra Dev Dixit.
I am not trying to cover anything up, but I am also not about to spread gossip about something i have no knowledge of. It is simply my opinion(forgive me Sanjeev Bhai for having them!), that from the Clarification Murli you posted, it was not absolutely clear, to me at least; that what you inferred from it, was necessarily what was meant by it.
Sach_Khand wrote:No problem with what Virendra Dev Dixit does, they are his own deeds. But why cover up the things? On one hand you keep preaching that Virendra Dev Dixit is a special human because he has that power to control his sex organs even at the time of sexual intercourse and is AMOGHVEERYA Shankar. And on that basis also consider him PURE. And Virendra Dev Dixit preaches that philosophy. Then why are these people not accepting what they themselves preach. And why are you trying to cover up things for them?
Again Bhai, if this truly is a practise of Baba Dixit's, that you have absolute proof of, rather than just hearsay and gossip, then i am ready to learn more about it. But as it stands, i have no proof of it, and felt that your Murli quote, was no proof either.

Roy
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

sachkhand wrote:So Roy,
It has been made clear by Arjun with the answer given by Veerendra Dev Dixit that the sexual act is being practised by Veerendra Dev Dixit since many decades.
No. The answer given by ShivBaba (via Baba Virendra Dev Dixit) does not prove that Baba Virendra Dev Dixit indulges in lust. However, the above member is free to make any inference from the above answer.
nivi wrote:If I may, I think the translation of " sudhha Bharatwasi" as "pure Indians" may be a bit misleading.. After all who are the real Bharatwasi in Gyani terms? Bharat Mata is at least 1 billion and only getting stronger! Surely, Baba is not referring to all those 1 billion souls as Bharatwaisi's..? And is not the real Bahart Mata residing outside of India anyways. Our current India is divided into so many religions and faiths, multiple languages, different caste and sub-caste, and variety of political ideology. So who do we call 'pure' or un-pure Bharatwasi?
I think 'shuddha Bhaaratwasi' could also be translated as 'original' or 'real' Bhaaratwasis. And I think it refers to those children who recognize ShivBaba's practical part as to what He is or how He is (mai jo hoon, jaisa hoon).
Roy

Post by Roy »

Sach_Khand wrote:I was not tossing the matter. I was questioning the capability of Virendra Dev Dixit to do all this and it's possibilities. But people like Arjun and you cannot even bear it being mentioned. That just shows your dirty eyes and not mine.If a man is told to check a birth mark on the breast of a young women, the people with dirty eyes will make it an issue and avoid it. But those without dirty feelings will easily check it and confirm.You people cannot even bear the mention of the so called Shanakr part. So, just get your eyes checked.I want to know that is Virendra Dev Dixit just another Nityananda or chandraswami in India or is actually Shankar. If you have problems, refrain from this topic.
I find all aspects of knowledge fascinating, and have no problem at all with this topic per se! However, i don't want to be embroiled in the gossip and corrupted opinions, of those who probably have no respect for Baba Dixit, and maybe even wish to defame him. If Arjun Bhai was to say to me openly, that Baba Dixit does have sex in this manner; i wouldn't tell him to go away; but would wish to learn more, so as to try and fully comprehend the meaning of this. I am not afraid of anything you have to throw at this forum Sanjeev Bhai, the days of my childhood are long over!

Regarding the Murli quote Arjun Bhai posted; i must be very naive, because i did not take it to mean what you are saying, at all!I am not going to say black is white, simply to avoid an issue. If ShivBaba or Baba Dixit is saying what you infer; then everyone please put me straight, as I am after truth; not simply a fairy tale version of it!

Roy
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

roy wrote:If ShivBaba or Baba Dixit is saying what you infer; then everyone please put me straight, as I am after truth; not simply a fairy tale version of it!
If you ask individual PBKs whether Baba Virendra Dev Dixit has physical relationship with anyone, some may say 'yes', some may say 'no' and some may say 'I don't know'; as far as my personal opinion is concerned, I have faith in him irrespective of the above three answers.
Roy

Post by Roy »

arjun wrote:If you ask individual PBKs whether Baba Virendra Dev Dixit has physical relationship with anyone, some may say 'yes', some may say 'no' and some may say 'I don't know'; as far as my personal opinion is concerned, I have faith in him irrespective of the above three answers.
And i respect your stance Arjun Bhai! I am open minded about all of this, as my knowledge and understanding still has a way to go. So if there is some truth in what is being inferred; i feel sure that at the right time, i will come to understand, what this means.

Roy
nivi
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Share Murli points.

Post by nivi »

Sach_Khand wrote: So Roy,
It has been made clear by Arjun with the answer given by Veerendra Dev Dixit that the sexual act is being practised by Veerendra Dev Dixit since many decades. I was not tossing the matter. I was questioning the capability of Veerendra Dev Dixit to do all this and it's possibilities. But people like Arjun and you cannot even bear it being mentioned. That just shows your dirty eyes and not mine.If a man is told to check a birth mark on the breast of a young women, the people with dirty eyes will make it an issue and avoid it. But those without dirty feelings will easily check it and confirm. You people cannot even bear the mention of the so called Shanakr part. So, just get your eyes checked.I want to know that is Veerendra Dev Dixit just another Nityananda or chandraswami in India or is actually Shankar. If you have problems, refrain from this topic.

Sanjeev.
Please, get your mind out of the gutter! What is the main purpose of Shiv Baba to be here on this earth ? He is here to transform this impure world into a pure one, and it all starts with our 'dhristi' and 'vritti' (vision & vibration). Please try to read and interpret Murli' and Vani's with a Gyani perspective i.e. in soul-consciousness, or else you will totally miss the point. Often, words and phrases loose meaning when translated into another language. Even without the translation, the same words or a phrase can have totally different meaning depending on the context, and our own 'vision'. In the outside world 'Mata' means a married or a widowed woman with children, and 'Kanya' means an unmarried girl, a virgin. When a Mata/Mother recognizes God through Gyan and accepts him as her pati(husband in a spiritual sense) and starts to practice purity, is she not a Kanya now? She sure is in my book! Same applies to a unmarried girl( Kanya) when she recognizes God and realizes that it is Shiv Baba who is her savior and protector in this impure filthy world, does she not become a mother as she is now spiritually married to Shiv Baba.

Nivi
Roy

Post by Roy »

nivi wrote:Please, get your mind out of the gutter! What is the main purpose of Shiv Baba to be here on this earth ? He is here to transform this impure world into a pure one, and it all starts with our 'dhristi' and 'vritti' (vision & vibration). Please try to read and interpret Murli' and Vani's with a Gyani perspective i.e. in soul-consciousness, or else you will totally miss the point. Often, words and phrases loose meaning when translated into another language. Even without the translation, the same words or a phrase can have totally different meaning depending on the context, and our own 'vision'. In the outside world 'Mata' means a married or a widowed woman with children, and 'Kanya' means an unmarried girl, a virgin. When a Mata/Mother recognizes God through Gyan and accepts him as her pati(husband in a spiritual sense) and starts to practice purity, is she not a Kanya now? She sure is in my book! Same applies to a unmarried girl( Kanya) when she recognizes God and realizes that it is Shiv Baba who is her savior and protector in this impure filthy world, does she not become a mother as she is now spiritually married to Shiv Baba.
Thank you Nivi Bhen! You spread your sweet spiritual fragrance, even when surrounded by thorns. A true spiritual rose! :D

Roy
pbkindiana
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by pbkindiana »

sachkhand wrote:
I want to know that is Veerendra Dev Dixit just another Nityananda or chandraswami in India or is actually Shankar. If you have problems, refrain from this topic.
These persons that you have mentioned above have their acts recorded, so do you have any of Baba Dixit 's sexual acts recorded or can any sisters come forward and admit with documentation. If you could not produce any sort of documentation, then this case is closed.

indie.
Sach_Khand

Post by Sach_Khand »

Roy wrote:And i respect your stance Arjun Bhai! I am open minded about all of this, as my knowledge and understanding still has a way to go. So if there is some truth in what is being inferred; i feel sure that at the right time, i will come to understand, what this means.

Roy
You have already been told by Arjun that there is truth in it. When Arjun accepts the answer even of those PBKs who say yes, that means Virendra Dev Dixit has physical relationship with atleast some women followers of his.
Whatever he does, it is his deeds. But do not try to attack someone who questions about this openly and talks about this. Just see how you, Arjun, Indiana and nivi are reacting to my querries raised about the so called part of Shankar by Virendra Dev Dixit. It is accepted by PBKs, atleast some, that Virendra Dev Dixit has physical relations. But for me that does not make Virendra Dev Dixit Shankar. Because there are some other such people in India who do all this thing. And all of them cannot be called as the part of Gopal Krishna.

Sanjeev.
Sach_Khand

Post by Sach_Khand »

pbkindiana wrote: These persons that you have mentioned above have their acts recorded, so do you have any of Baba Dixit 's sexual acts recorded or can any Sisters come forward and admit with documentation. If you could not produce any sort of documentation, then this case is closed.

indie.
That means only if you are caught red handed you are a criminal. And for your information, I am not asking your permission to question those things. So, keep your directions with yourself.
Virendra Dev Dixit has been opoenly spreading those views and instigating his women followers to indulge in such things with him. Whatever he does, it is his deeds. I am least interested in his personal activities as a person. But since Virendra Dev Dixit is being projected as Virendra Dev Dixit I have to take interest in his activities to know the part of GodFather.

Sanjeev.