Who are pandav - kaurav and yadav.

DEDICATED to Ex-PBKs.
For those who wish to narrate their experiences about the BKs and PBK 'Advanced Knowledge' and post views about their NEW beliefs.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Who are pandav - kaurav and yadav.

Post by shivsena »

Dear arjun Bhai.

Can you please share your views about '' who are Pandav-kaurav-yadav " as per advance knowledge teaching. No pbk seems to have a clear idea about it and it has not been explained clearly in any advance cd or cassette.

shivsena.
andrey
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Re: Who are pandav - kaurav and yadav.

Post by andrey »

If no PBK has clear idea, why do you invite them to share, or maybe you don't invite just PBKs.
john
Reforming BK

Post by john »

andrey wrote:If no PBK has clear idea, why do you invite them to share, or maybe you don't invite just PBKs.
Andrey, why not leave souls be to write what they want, why always try and stamp on someones opinions and efforts?
Yes, make a comment back, give your opinions, but give it in the spirit of a brother sharing.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

john wrote:
Andrey, why not leave souls be to write what they want, why always try and stamp on someones opinions and efforts?
Yes, make a comment back, give your opinions, but give it in the spirit of a Brother sharing.
Dear john Bhai.

It is of no use trying to correct andrey Bhai. He has that special ability to irritate others by not answering to the point (which he is absolutely unaware of) and his persistence of this quality is what is making a healthy discussion almost impossible. I have reminded him again and again that it is not necessary to respond to each and every post in the pbk section(if he cannot express his views clearly), but he just does not seem to understand.

shivsena.
andrey
PBK

Post by andrey »

It is fair point. Shivsena Bhai is always putting his views in such a way as if the one who answers is at wrong, that he has to speak his wrong ideas (according to the shivsena beliefs) that he will then correct these mistake of his, that makes the discussion not a discussion. We may be right or wrong, but lets have a friendly and easy approach. This remark has been even done to him by ex-l that he should rather just share his own views rather than trying to attack the mind set of the PBKs with rethorical questions. Something more, he is always addressing his innumerable questions that very often repeat to arjun Bhai solely as if it is something personal and arjun Bhai may not be always willing or able to reply. I believe we can relate as brothers when we let go of the desire to prove something to the other one. Same can be said for you, john that it is as if you study the Murlis with one purpose only and coming and personally attacking Virendra Dev Dixit or PBKs. no one likes to be at wrong, even if we are wrong we don't like to admit it. If there is attack there could be also retack (return attack). I believe if we could be able to first stay peaceful with one another then we may even talk to one another as mature individuals. So i challenge John Bhai that he should get clear what is the purpose of his study, is it for to come and prove something to others or is it for his own and benefit of others. If we had the same spiritual pursuit we would be able to relate to one another.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

andrey wrote: Something more, he is always addressing his innumerable questions that very often repeat to arjun Bhai solely as if it is something personal and arjun Bhai may not be always willing or able to reply.
Most of my new posts refer to arjun Bhai only for many reasons: that i know arjun Bhai personally and i know his dedication to advance knowledge and i appreciate the amount of time-energy he devotes to propagate advance knowledge; he answers precisely and to the point and prefers to remain silent and confirm with Baba Dixit(if he is not sure about any query) and last but not the least, He is a very good soul with whom i enjoy a conversation. (even though we dis-agree on majority of issues).

shivsena.
john
Reforming BK

Post by john »

andrey wrote: john that it is as if you study the Murlis with one purpose only and coming and personally attacking Veerendra Dev Dixit or PBKs. no one likes to be at wrong, even if we are wrong we don't like to admit it. If there is attack there could be also retack (return attack).
AndreyBhai
That is a nasty and vicious thing to say, I have great respect for Virendra Dev Dixit and all PBKs, except you, who I find to be an abomination and disgrace.
I have never made any attack on Virendra Dev Dixit, I only discuss Murli points and give my opinions. You are lost in some martyrdom delusion.
My posts are in the common room area, you do not have to answer, in fact please don't.
I feel you are making it impossible to have discussions here because it all ends up being centered around you and your persecution complex.
andrey
PBK

Post by andrey »

If this is the case then i have to apologize in a great way. I will make the nessesary effort to win your respect and see me as anyone else.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:Most of my new posts refer to arjun Bhai only for many reasons:
Om Shanti and thanks for your appreciation, but since your posts addressed solely to me are creating disturbances, I would request you to discontinue that practice in the interest of healthy discussions. This is the reason why I do not address my replies to you by name.
shivsena wrote:who are Pandav-kaurav-yadav
It is believed that as per advanced knowledge Pandavas refers to the PBKs, Kauravas to the BKs and Yadavas to the outside world, but since such terminology may hurt the sentiments of many souls, PBKs don't use such terminology in their speech or in writings. Such words are limited to the Murlis and their clarifications.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote: This is the reason why I do not address my replies to you by name.
Your replies to my post, matter the most, not the name.
It is believed that as per advanced knowledge Pandavas refers to the PBKs, Kauravas to the BKs and Yadavas to the outside world, but since such terminology may hurt the sentiments of many souls, PBKs don't use such terminology in their speech or in writings. Such words are limited to the Murlis and their clarifications.
Dear arjun Bhai.

Again the differentiation has been applied to both hadh ka drama(Yadav) and behad ka drama(BKs-kaurav and PBKs-pandav). BKs view the same thing differently: They conclude that they themselves are pandav(by virtue of recognising God bindi ShivBaba, and Bharatwasis (of Bharatland) are kaurav and the europewasis(those who live outside Bharat) are yadav. BKs and PBKs take both the drama(hadh and behad) into consideration when explaining about the 3 groups.
But if you think about only the behad ki duniya, then i feel that ''only 108 rudra king souls will be pandav'' in the end by virtue of recognising personified Ramshivbaba, and ''pbk world will be Bharatwasis-kaurav''(by virtue of accepting Ram as Bharat) and ''bk world will be yadav'' (who acknowledge only bindishiv as God without knowing the Chariot) and both are ignorant of who is personified Shri Shri Ramshivbaba-ALAF, who gives vishwa ki Badshahi.

It all depends from which platform of the pyramid one sees things.

shivsena.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Dear arjun Bhai.

Murli 29-5-88 says "Yadav aur kaurav ke pas kitne mahal hain; tum bacchon ke pas kuch bhi nahin; teen pair prithvi ke bhi tumare nahin; jisko teen pair prithvi ke bhi nahin milte unhon ki vijay hui aur woh vishwa ke malik ban gaye; pandav-shakti sena gupt hai."[ meaning: Yadav(BKs) and kaurav(PBKs) have many palaces; you children(108) have nothing; you do not have 3 steps of land; those(108) who do not have 3 steps of land, they become victorious and become world rulers(108); pandav-shakti sena is incognito."]

The above point clearly describes the state of BKs, PBKs and potential 108 souls (pandav) in this behad ka drama, where Pandavs do not have anything, but just on the basis of recognition of personified Ramshivbaba ALAF, they become world rulers.
The 3 steps of land (teen pair prithvi) denotes the Three Worlds( outside world, bk world and pbk world) and only those souls whose intellect(buddhiroopi pair) is above the 3 worlds will be a part of 108 rudramala. This is what i feel.

shivsena.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Dear arjun Bhai.

It is said many times in Murli "Preet-buddhi vijayanti and vi-preet buddhi vinashanti".
Who are the ''preet-buddhi children'' and ''vi-preet buddhi'' children.

Can you please give your views.
shivsena.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Dear bhat Bhai.

Can you please share your views about '' who are Pandav-kaurav-yadav ", as per bk philosophy.

shivsena.
nivi
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Share Murli points.

Post by nivi »

shivsena wrote:who are Pandav-kaurav-yadav
[/quote]
I understood that everything Baba speaks of is in refrence to the events of Sangamyug and to the (P)bk world only and most of the time its to his direct children (rudra mala).
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

shivsena wrote:Dear bhat Bhai.
Can you please share your views about '' who are Pandav-kaurav-yadav ", as per BK philosophy.
Since I have yet not collected Murli points regarding this and not bothered much about this matter(I had not paid much attantion to these points in my Bk life), I had not posted here.

At present I feel BKs are main pandavas. Not just 108 souls. All the BKs will be pandavas. Because their third eye is opened at least to some extent. I feel even Ex BKs and PKS will come in pandavas, since they had recognised 5000 world drama at least to some extent. But they all are numberwise.

Those who fight in the end will be yadavas and kouravas. They can be from Hindus, Muslims and Christians. But what I feel is Hindus will form as Kouravas since they have put vighnas(obstacles) to Pandavas(BKs) and the other two categories belong to yadavas.

Yadavas fight among themselves as well as with Kouravas.

Kouravas fight with(disturb) Pandavas(BKs) as well as Yadavas.