Who are pandav - kaurav and yadav.

DEDICATED to Ex-PBKs.
For those who wish to narrate their experiences about the BKs and PBK 'Advanced Knowledge' and post views about their NEW beliefs.
pbkindiana
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Re: Who are pandav - kaurav and yadav.

Post by pbkindiana »

sachkhand:
or by the simple but the most powerful Might of PURE LOVE that is flowing from The Everpure GodFather Shiv.
can you show from where is this pure love that is flowing from Shiva?

indie.
Sach_Khand
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Post by Sach_Khand »

arjun wrote: If the above Member really feels that Shankar is lustful, then he is free to become Master Shankar, too.
Now, this is just trying to put words in my mouth.
When I do not even consider Virendra Dev Dixit as Shankar how is it that I consider Shankar as lustful? I have clearly stated in the Trimurti post that in my opinion Shankar is a subtle deity and that is not Virendra Dev Dixit who is having his own physical gross body. So, no question of considering the acts of Virendra Dev Dixit to be the acts of Shankar, the subtle deity.

Please take care not to put words in other's mouth.

:neutral:
Sanjeev.
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

Sach_Khand wrote:But the teachings of Virendra Dev Dixit is nothing but hathyoga, the mind control technique inorder to cheat our organs.
Imo, hatha Yoga, is part of raj Yoga(samatwa Yoga); along with Gyan Yoga, buddhi Yoga, Bhakti Yoga, sanyas Yoga and karma Yoga. Are these not all mental states practised by raj yogis? is not Yaad pyar, the practise of Bhakti Yoga; the love and devotion of our Supreme Father in remembrance? is not churning Gyan, Gyan Yoga? Hatha Yoga, is the Yoga of discipline and determination; two qualities one cannot become nirakar without. It often takes great discipline and determination, to simply remember ShivBaba; because it is this practise, that Maya interferes with the most.

Roy
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

sachkhand wrote:Please take care not to put words in other's mouth.
I have not put words in the above member's mouth. He himself had written that while Shankar indulges in sex, he does not allow others to do so. This is why I wrote that the above member is free to become Master Shankar if he wishes. If he does not wish to do so, it is his sweet will.

He has asked me not to put words in other's mouth, but has himself made very defamatory statements about Shankar and PBKs as if Shankar himself is lustful and his followers are also lustful but are not being allowed to become lustful. And on what basis did he write that Shankar is allowing a select few to practice lust? Does he have any proof for making such serious allegations against Baba Virendra Dev Dixit and his followers? I would also advise him to refrain from making such defamatory statements without any concrete proof.

OGS,
Arjun
Roy
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

arjun wrote:I have not put words in the above member's mouth. He himself had written that while Shankar indulges in sex, he does not allow others to do so. This is why I wrote that the above member is free to become Master Shankar if he wishes. If he does not wish to do so, it is his sweet will. He has asked me not to put words in other's mouth, but has himself made very defamatory statements about Shankar and PBKs as if Shankar himself is lustful and his followers are also lustful but are not being allowed to become lustful. And on what basis did he write that Shankar is allowing a select few to practice lust? Does he have any proof for making such serious allegations against Baba Virendra Dev Dixit and his followers? I would also advise him to refrain from making such defamatory statements without any concrete proof.
I have to agree... Sanjeev Bhai preaches a lot, but doesn't appear to be that self aware, and realise his own double standards!

Roy
pbkindiana
PBK

Post by pbkindiana »

sachkhand wrote:
Please take care not to put words in other's mouth.
A knowledgeable person will never threaten others but will use knowledge to overpower them. It is never said in SM or AV to address anyone with abusive terms. To use SM or AV references to backup one's views, is an indication of the power of the intellect.

I think the usage of hard words is allowed in this forum when the administrator himself has called the PBKs as idiots.

indie.
Sach_Khand
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Post by Sach_Khand »

Roy wrote: Imo, hatha Yoga, is part of raj Yoga(samatwa Yoga); along with Gyan Yoga, buddhi Yoga, Bhakti Yoga, sanyas Yoga and karma Yoga. Are these not all mental states practised by raj yogis? is not Yaad pyar, the practise of Bhakti Yoga; the love and devotion of our Supreme Father in remembrance? is not churning Gyan, Gyan Yoga? Hatha Yoga, is the Yoga of discipline and determination; two qualities one cannot become nirakar without. It often takes great discipline and determination, to simply remember ShivBaba; because it is this practise, that Maya interferes with the most.

Roy
But in what do you need great discipline and determination? In controlling organs forcefully or to keep attention and get soul conscious and not to forget ShivBaba? If you follow what has been said in that VCD., it has said to control organ by changing the focus of mind while in the act of sex. This will lead to nowhere but degradation. Is it really necessary?
Now, to change the focus of mind where else will you focus?
The whole thinking itself is wrong.

Actually some things are told in hathyog. One mudra is told where it is said how to control sex organ and what all to do for that. That is all rubbish.

Sahaj Rajyog taught by ShivBaba through Brahma is nothing to do with all such things. It is based on the knowledge of GodFather.
Suppose you are holding 50 paise coin in your hand. And someone tell you to throw it. Will you throw? No chance.
But if someone shows you Rs. 1000 note and says to throw 50 paise coin so that you will get these 1000 rupees. You will heartily throw it.
Sahaj RajYoga is based on this. People crave for sex because it gives them some enjoyment although for a short period which makes them feel good. If souls get True Love of The GodFather how is it that they will even try to check their sex organ control? They will just forget the filthy attraction of this world and will be like a drunken fellow who is in his/her own joy and that is really en-joy.

Sanjeev.
Sach_Khand

Post by Sach_Khand »

sachkhand wrote: Please take care not to put words in other's mouth.
pbkindiana wrote:A knowledgeable person will never threaten others but will use knowledge to overpower them. It is never said in SM or AV to address anyone with abusive terms. To use SM or AV references to backup one's views, is an indication of the power of the intellect.

I think the usage of hard words is allowed in this forum when the administrator himself has called the PBKs as idiots.

indie.
I find no connection between the quote of sachkhand (myself) made by pbkindiana and the reply of pbkindiana.

Anyway,
if pbkindiana want an excuse to use hard words in the forum I cannot stop that.

Sanjeev.
Sach_Khand

Post by Sach_Khand »

arjun wrote: I have not put words in the above member's mouth. He himself had written that while Shankar indulges in sex, he does not allow others to do so. This is why I wrote that the above member is free to become Master Shankar if he wishes. If he does not wish to do so, it is his sweet will.

He has asked me not to put words in other's mouth, but has himself made very defamatory statements about Shankar and PBKs as if Shankar himself is lustful and his followers are also lustful but are not being allowed to become lustful. And on what basis did he write that Shankar is allowing a select few to practice lust? Does he have any proof for making such serious allegations against Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit and his followers? I would also advise him to refrain from making such defamatory statements without any concrete proof.

OGS,
Arjun
Arjun and Roy,
I think Arjun has purposely twisted my reply and Roy too has ignored my reply purposely.
I am once again quoting Arjun's allegation and also that paragraph where I have given the reason for telling Arjun not to put words in my mouth.
arjun wrote: If the above Member really feels that Shankar is lustful,
sach_khand wrote: When I do not even consider Veerendra Dev Dixit as Shankar how is it that I consider Shankar as lustful? I have clearly stated in the Trimurti post that in my opinion Shankar is a subtle deity and that is not Veerendra Dev Dixit who is having his own physical gross body. So, no question of considering the acts of Veerendra Dev Dixit to be the acts of Shankar, the subtle deity.
So, once again I tell both of you not to put words in my mouth. I hope you understand.

Sanjeev.
Sach_Khand

Post by Sach_Khand »

arjun wrote: Does he have any proof for making such serious allegations against Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit and his followers? I would also advise him to refrain from making such defamatory statements without any concrete proof.

OGS,
Arjun
What kind of proofs do you need? Should there has to be a video which can be put in the youtube for everyone to see as is done of Peacocks mating process?

I do not think Virendra Dev Dixit is that shameless to make videos of those acts. And also I do not think that anyone is so much interested in such acts of Virendra Dev Dixit to do any sting operation and catch the acts of Virendra Dev Dixit which he himself preaches openly and which preachings his followers openly spread to the world.

I had not put that discussion VCD on this forum where Virendra Dev Dixit has talked about such acts. For what reason does he preach all such things?

Sanjeev.
Sach_Khand

Post by Sach_Khand »

pbkindiana wrote: can you show from where is this pure love that is flowing from Shiva?

indie.
Stop asking childish questions.

Sanjeev.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

sachkhand wrote:I had not put that discussion VCD* on this forum where Veerendra Dev Dixit has talked about such acts. For what reason does he preach all such things?
The above Member is free to consider Baba Virendra Dev Dixit as lustful and to interpret Baba's words in whatever way he wishes.
Roy

Post by Roy »

Sach_Khand wrote:I had not put that discussion VCD on this forum where Virendra Dev Dixit has talked about such acts. For what reason does he preach all such things?
I think you need to be very sure you know what you are talking about, before you put it forward as fact, that Baba Dixit, indulges in sex-lust. Yes, one of the examples He(ShivBaba) gave, of being beyond the act you are performing(this is not necessarily a hatha Yoga practise anyway, but a powerful nirakar stage), was quite provocative imo; but it in no way confirmed, or even necessarily suggested, that this is something Baba Dixit practises himself. I only went that way with my query, because of the comments you made in your original posting of this clarification Murli... it was not necessarily the way i would have interpreted the clarification, on my own. The act of destroying the world, will be seen as the black part of the shyam-sunder role by many; and it may this act ShivBaba is actually talking about, that Shankar has to be completely detached from, in the nirakar stage... it may have nothing to do with sex-lust at all, imo.

Roy
pbkindiana
PBK

Post by pbkindiana »

sachkhand wrote:
Stop asking childish questions.
And tell your good friend to stop posting childish statements or his imaginary views wihtout any backup of SM.

indie.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

roy wrote:Nice point Arjun Bhai! However, it the reference to the act of impurity that causes destruction, that is so intriguing; and the fact that Baba mentions sex-organs, a little further on in the clarification. Sanjeev Bhai has taken this as proof, that Baba Dixit enjoys a sexual life, which i, am in no way convinced of. But this impure act question still remains. Have you any thoughts on this particular aspect of the clarification? Shankar in Bhakti marg, is shown to be a blue colour, which i believe represents the poison he has swallowed, which Baba mentions in this clarifiction. Fascinating stuff indeed!
roy Bhai,
Om Shanti. Many years ago a PBK from abroad had raised the issue of Baba Virendra Dev Dixit being sinful through an email (routed through me). I don't have the original question asked by the PBK, but have the official answer in my computer records. This can be useful for many PBKs as well who may be in a dilemma on this question:

"Kanyaon ko mata aur mataon ko kanya banaatey hain, yah baat toh Avyakt BapDada dwara boli gayi hai, Jo shuddh bharatwaasi hain voh in baaton ko uchaaltey nahee hain, jo shuddh bharatwaasi nahee hain voh kalank lagaaney kay liye aisi baatein uchaaltey hain. Gop-Gopi aisi baatein nahee uchaaltey hain. Jis kachrey may saari duniya dabee hui hai us say ek bhi baahar dikhaai nahee padtaa hai. Usee kachrey kee dher may andar ghus kar baahar nikaalney vaaley ko athava doobey huon ko ubaarney vaaley ko kaani aankh say dekhnaa kachadpatti kee drishti nahee toh kya hai? Koi bhi karma ka lakshya dekha jaata hai. Bhaav parakhaa jaata hai. Usee aadhaar par paap aur punya ka hisaab banta hai. Rajyog seekh karke Rajyogi ban-ney vaaley numberwaar sadgati kee mala may aaney vaaley hain. Baaki kachrey ka avgaahan (khodna) karney vaaley kachrey may doobtey rah jaavengey. Saagar may kachra bhi hai, heerey moti bhi hain. Jisko jo lena hai so lay sakta hai."

"I transform virgins to mothers and mothers to virgins. This has been told by Avyakt BapDada. Those who are pure Indians will not toss these matters. Those who are not pure Indians toss such matters to defame. Gop-Gopis (who establish an incognito relationship with Father) will not toss such matters. None appears to be out of the litter under which the entire world is lying. To look at the one, who wades into that heap of litter to bring us out or the one who saves those who are drowning, with a one-eyed vision - if it is not a garbage-like vision, then what is it? In any action, the aim is observed. The intention is observed. The account of sins and good acts is formed on that basis only. Those who learn Rajyog and become Rajyogi become part of the rosary of true salvation (sadgati) numberwise. As for the rest who keep digging the dirt, will keep submerging in the dirt. There is dirt also in the ocean and there are diamonds and pearls also in the ocean. One can obtain whatever he wishes."