Who are pandav - kaurav and yadav.

DEDICATED to Ex-PBKs.
For those who wish to narrate their experiences about the BKs and PBK 'Advanced Knowledge' and post views about their NEW beliefs.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Re: Who are pandav - kaurav and yadav.

Post by shivsena »

nivi_k wrote: I understood that everything Baba speaks of is in refrence to the events of Sangamyug and to the PBK world only and most of the time its to his direct children (rudra mala).
So who are pandav-kaurav and yadav in the pbk world ? ..and who are his direct children.
Can you please elaborate.
nivi
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Share Murli points.

Post by nivi »

Baba speaks to his children who remain in the atmic stage- those who know who he is, as he is, and which part he is playing at the time..
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

nivi_k wrote:Baba speaks to his children who remain in the atmic stage- those who know who he is, as he is, and which part he is playing at the time..
A good morning and Om Shanti Dear soul,

Regarding the above:- When Baba descended first from Paramdham who all where in atmic stage? who all were knowing him?

If those souls already are seated in atmic stage(already in state if perfection) what change does Baba expects from them?
nivi
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Share Murli points.

Post by nivi »

Only after Baba comes dowm here he gives our introduction, and his introduction as well, than after we recognize we become his children..
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

nivi_k wrote:Only after Baba comes dowm here he gives our introduction, and his introduction as well, than after we recognize we become his children..
How and when does bindi ShivBaba come and give his introduction and what is HIS introduction.

shivsena.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

mbbhat wrote:How many pandavas are there in total? 2.25 lakhs? 4.5 lakhs? 9 lakhs or more?
Dear bhat Bhai.

This topic of who are kaurav-pandav and yadav is very important but is interpreted differently by different groups.
BKs interpret that they are pandav, bharatwasis(residents of India) are kaurav and europe-wasis are yadav.
PBKs interpret it as: they are pandav, BKs are kaurav and the outside world is yadav.
But i feel that all 3 groups are within the brahmin family only (which will be realised in the end).

shivsena.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

shivsena wrote:PBKs interpret it as: they are pandav, BKs are kaurav and the outside world is yadav.
Baba says- fight takes place between kouravas and yadavas. So do PBKs belive BKs and outside world people will fight with each other?

Or do they say the service activities they do to outside world itself is the fight?
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

mbbhat wrote: Baba says- fight takes place between kouravas and yadavas. So do PBKs belive BKs and outside world people will fight with each other?
The on-going silent fight between the bk and pbk world will take the shape of mahabharat war in the near future, after which the gates of heaven will be opened. [Murli point: " mahabhari mahabharat is gateway to heaven"]; the outside world has nothing to do with the spiritual fighting of yadavs and kauravs with weapons of knowledge.

shivsena.
nivi

Post by nivi »

What about Pbk's (the seed souls)who are fighting within/among themselves..First the seed will transform then the rest..They are fighting to transforms themselves first from Vikari(viceful) to become like Narayan who is Nirviakari(viceless), Nirakri(soul-conscious), Nirahenkari(ego-less)..Those who will have abhayavichari Yoga- "Yoga with one and only" will be able to win this mahabharat war.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

nivi_k wrote: to become like Narayan who is Nirviakari(viceless), Nirakri(soul-conscious), Nirahenkari(ego-less).. [/b]
According to Murlis, Narayan(Krishna) ki mahima is 16 kalaa sampoorna devta and not nirakari-nirvikari-nirahankari as you have mentioned. N-N-N stage is Bap ki mahima and not mahima of devtas; So first we have to identify who is this personality who attains the N-N-N stage and who is this soul who becomes 16 kalaa sampoorna devta. ["Bap ki mahima alag, devtaon ki mahima alag"];
We have to have our aim and object clear in our minds and not mix the 2 mahimas. [ "Bhakti marg mein koi aim aur object nahin hoti"]

shivsena.
RudraPutra
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To share knowledge along with the groups and to bring truth in front of everyone
with a hope that this might enlighten the truth in front of the joined members with an acknowledgement of knowing ShivBaba in an accurate form....

Post by RudraPutra »

shivsena wrote: PBKs interpret it as: they are pandav, BKs are kaurav and the outside world is yadav.
But i feel that all 3 groups are within the Brahmin family only (which will be realised in the end).
....i can try to further filter your views....all these 3 groups are not only within Brahmin family but it is within the souls who had acquired ADVANCE KNOWLEDGE....SEED SOULS i.e Beej atmayein that is PBK's themselves get categorised to these PANDAV's,KAURAV's AND YADAV's.....this is the first process than in second process they are supported by ROOT SOULS i.e adharmurth and finally they get the support of outside world.....wit heach process more further filtering takes place and the pandav population goes on decreasing in each process....Mahabhari Mahabharat Grih Yudh...starts from seed world which takes a larger form of root worls and then finally this war engulfs the whole tree.....from core point of view to broad point of view you can get the whole detail from this....
Panda baap ke aulaad-------->PANDAV
Arya Samaj ke aulaad-------->KAURAV
Anya Dharm ke aulaad------->YADAV
....now you tell me what is your view....i am asking you only for the reason that you are not clearly coming out with proof that who is PANDA BAAP and trying to get the proof of PANDAV,KAURAV and YADAV.....first try to research for PANDA then the whole mystery of your question's will get end.....or might not????
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

RudraPutra wrote:
....now you tell me what is your view....i am asking you only for the reason that you are not clearly coming out with proof that who is PANDA BAAP and trying to get the proof of PANDAV,KAURAV and YADAV.....first try to research for PANDA then the whole mystery of your question's will get end.....or might not????
Dear rudraputra.

According to BKs: yadav are europewasis, kaurav are bharatwasis(sleeping like kumbhakaran) and they are pandav as they have shivbindi-panda with them.

According to PBKs: BKs are kaurav (since they are not aware of the Chariot Ram) and outside world is yadav and they are pandav as they have panda shiv with them in Sakar. Is this the pbk view or not; i am not aware of your view that all three groups are in beej-roop duniya.

My view is that everything said in Murlis refers to Sangamyugi drama and so potential 108 will become pandav (who are gupt at present) the 16000 PBKs will become kaurav(bharatwasis) and the BKs will become yadav(who will fight among themselves and also with kaurav) .
The panda of pandav will be Ram+shiv combined ie Ramshivbaba.["bap bhi gupt, bacche bhi gupt, unka purusharth bhi gupt"]

shivsena.
sachkhand
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by sachkhand »

RudraPutra wrote:from core point of view to broad point of view you can get the whole detail from this....
Panda baap ke aulaad-------->PANDAV
I have not read in Murlis or heard any Murli point which says that Arya Samaj is Kaurav. As far as I know, it is said that congress is Kaurav.
And regarding Yadav it is said for europwasi, proud of science are yadav. It is not said about any religion.
So it is better if the views are based on Murli points rather than the interpretations of Virendra Dev Dixit
:neutral:
Sanjeev.
RudraPutra
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To share knowledge along with the groups and to bring truth in front of everyone
with a hope that this might enlighten the truth in front of the joined members with an acknowledgement of knowing ShivBaba in an accurate form....

Post by RudraPutra »

Dear sachkhand,
I am sorry but i have answered accordingly keeping in mind that shivsena Bhai is aware of whom PBK's consider KAURAV as....
Definitely it is CONGRESS who have compared to KAURAV....but that's not the core point of this.....sukshm baatein aur bhi hai.....and the answer was given in sukshm way.....whether you accept it or not.....it's upto you....
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

RudraPutra wrote: Panda baap ke aulaad-------->PANDAV
????
Dear rudraputra.

Your views about pandav-kaurav-yadav is very vague and gives rise to further queries like who are the arya samaj and who are these anya dharm.
Could you please answer very specifically who are the 3 groups according to advance knowledge or your own churning.
I have very clearly stated my point of view, so please state likewise if you wish to have a healthy to the point discussion.

shivsena.