Who are pandav - kaurav and yadav.

DEDICATED to Ex-PBKs.
For those who wish to narrate their experiences about the BKs and PBK 'Advanced Knowledge' and post views about their NEW beliefs.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Re: Who are pandav - kaurav and yadav.

Post by shivsena »

Roy wrote: When Ravana comes (to power) then first of all the fight begins at home. Fight begins from there. They create their own provinces (or zones).[Mu.8-8-70],

... because this clearly points to the BK world, when Dadi Prakashmani seized control of the University in 1969; whereafter, the zones of service were created.
Roy
Dear roy Bhai.

You have added your own words in ( ) to the Murli statement and by adding the words(to power) and (zones) they change the meaning of the statement completely.

If you read it as original "When Ravan comes...." then it means that Ravan was not present in the bk family, but the part-dhari Ravan(Baba Dixit) came into knowledge (in the year 1970) and after the invention of AK, the provinces of basic and advance were seperated (in 1976)and the fight began from there.....also the zones which you are mentioning were not created immediately after DL left his body, but it was established much later for administration purposes only(there was no enemity between the BKs) ... also the BKs had no center overseas till 1969, and only in 1973 the first overseas center was established in london as per my knowledge.

In Murlis it is also said that Ravan comes and does partition (of the bk-pbk family)...so in no way the bk is Ravan-rajya....all Murli points are clever interpretations of Baba Dixit who wants to hide the real Ravan-rajya and confuse/misguide the PBKs.("ishwariya Maya is a great deceiver")
So i feel that, if you collect all points on Maya-Ravan from Murlis and Vanis, they point only to advance-party(PBKs) as Ravan-rajya and not the BKs.

shivsena.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote: there is no manushya guru in the BK world teching hatyoga,
May be you wish to wilfully close your eyes to the happenings in the BK world where people are made to sit in meditative posture for many hours in the name of akhand bhatti/Bhog/Thursday class/Sunday class/Third Sunday, etc. Some BK Sisters are made to sit as living idols (on Janmashtami and Navratri) for many hours just to attract public, which is against Shrimat.
But why would you note all this when your sole aim is to defame Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit and to glorify Om Radhey Mama?
Bk are definitely practising Bhakti-marg as you have mentioned above, but the real hatyoga is being practiced in Ak where shankara-charya is teaching hatyoga (as per Murlis point : "Shankara-charya teaches hatyoga")
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:BK are definitely practising Bhakti-marg as you have mentioned above, but the real hatyoga is being practiced in Ak where shankara-charya is teaching hatyoga (as per Murlis point : "Shankara-charya teaches hatyoga")
Without any relevant proof, your statement is just another imaginary allegation.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote: Without any relevant proof, your statement is just another imaginary allegation.
I never fabricate Murli points...i will quote it only if i have read it in Murlis ...sometimes i may not remember the date but the essence of Murli point is always quoted in "...".

An important Murli point about ''hatyoga and RajYoga''.

Murlis dated 7-3-08 says, " Contrast should be shown: That is Shankaracharya(baba dixit) and this is Bhagwan Shivacharya(shivshakti matpita combined). Shankaracharya(baba dixit) is knowledgeful who speaks knowledge(AK) to create hatyogi karm sannayasi ... you must show contrast how and when Shankaracharya(baba Dixit) establishes hatyog karm-sannayas(during the shooting period) and when it will end(in the near future) ... That (hatyoga) is established by Shankaracharya(Baba dixit) and this (RajYoga) is established by Bhagwan Shivacharya(combined shiv-shakti). That hatyoga starts from Dwapur(shooting) up until the end of Kaliyug(shooting)....in RajYoga you(108) have to renounce the whole old world (all 3 worlds by intellect)."

A self-explanatory point which clearly says that a deh-dhari guru shankara-charya is teaching hatyoga in the pbk family.

shivsena.
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

Dear Shivsena Bhai

" Contrast should be shown: That is Shankaracharya and this is Bhagwan Shivacharya. This is ocean of knowledge. Shankaracharya is knowledgeful who speaks knowledge to create hatyogi karm sannayasi ... you must show contrast how and when Shankaracharya establishes hatyog karm-sannayas and when it will end ... That (hatyoga) is established by Shankaracharya and this (RajYoga) is established by Bhagwan Shivacharya. This RajYoga lasts for half a Kalpa. ShivBaba comes only when hatyoga ends and RajYoga has to start. That hatyoga starts from Dwapur up until the end of Kaliyug. In hatyoga, you have to leave the household and in RajYoga, you have to renounce the whole old world (by intellect)." [Mu 7-3-08]

I feel ShivBaba is not restricting this point to the shooting period of the Confluence Age, but making the clear distinction between Bhakti marg and Gyan marg in a general sense, that we Brahmins have to explain to the world at large. However; even if it is restricted to the Brahmin world shooting; this point can be applied to the BKs(as opposed to the PBKs); as according to AK, the base or root souls, come from the BK world, and are the numberwise Narayans(of the Golden Age), who become the chariots for the messenger souls, such as Shankaracharya, in the Dwapur Yug of the broad drama. I therefore feel, that this point can either be applied in a broad drama sense, when it is intrepreted exactly as it reads... or, to point out, that the body conscious gurus(numberwise Narayans from BK world or Ravan raj) are teaching hatha Yoga(subtle sanyasis path), in the second half of the Confluence Age.

Roy
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:I never fabricate Murli points...i will quote it only if i have read it in Murlis ...sometimes i may not remember the date but the essence of Murli point is always quoted in "...".
I did not seek Murli proof. I wanted practical proof whether any hathyog is being taught in the Advance Party or not. You can make any accusation and quote any Murli point with your own interpretations, but it should also tally with the practical actions. In case of BKs I produced practical proofs which can be verified physically.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote:I did not seek Murli proof. I wanted practical proof whether any hathyog is being taught in the Advance Party or not. You can make any accusation and quote any Murli point with your own interpretations, but it should also tally with the practical actions. In case of BKs I produced practical proofs which can be verified physically.
What more practical proof you want when Baba Dixit sits every morning to give dhristi to PBKs souls for last 20 years and there is no transformation in the souls even after 20 years of of staying with the medium of God.....is this not hatyoga ??

Murli says: "tum bacche ko chalte-phirte mujhe Yaad karna hai" and baba Dixit makes his children sit in one place and makes the children remember the Father.....i feel that this is nothing but hatyoga taught by shankara-charya.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:What more practical proof you want when Baba Dixit sits every morning to give dhristi to PBKs souls for last 20 years and there is no transformation in the souls even after 20 years of of staying with the medium of God.....is this not hatyoga ??
First of all he doesn't sit at one place. He keeps roaming like a ramta yogi.
Secondly, when he is not giving drishti or narrating personally, PBKs are not forced to sit in remembrance for any specified period. They are free to attend the Yoga and Murli class for whatever time they feel like. And as long as PBKs sit with Baba, they feel happy. There are many instances where Baba himself asks the PBKs whether they do not wish to go home. And the PBKs say that they want to sit some more time with him. So, it is not at all hathyog.
Murli says: "tum bacche ko chalte-phirte mujhe Yaad karna hai" and Baba Dixit makes his children sit in one place and makes the children remember the Father.....i feel that this is nothing but hatyoga taught by shankara-charya.
The above statement is completely false and only shows your frustration at not being able to attract even a single soul to your fold even after many years of defaming Baba Dixit. There are hundreds of discussion CDs as proofs where Baba has allowed complete freedom to the PBKs in the matter of remebrance. Many such proofs are already available in the PBK Section of this forum.
Sach_Khand
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Post by Sach_Khand »

shivsena wrote:BK are definitely practising Bhakti-marg as you have mentioned above, but the real hatyoga is being practiced in Ak where shankara-charya is teaching hatyoga (as per Murlis point : "Shankara-charya teaches hatyoga")
arjun wrote: Without any relevant proof, your statement is just another imaginary allegation.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1861&start=15#p25684

:neutral:
Sanjeev.
Roy
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

(on 25 Jul 2008) VCD No.697, Cassette No.1183, dated 11.06.07, at Bhilai Gitapathshala Clarification of Murli dated 12.10.67 Ref. No.VCD-697-Part-III-Eng.

... What is the task of Shankar? Among the three personalities, which particular task is shown for Shankar? (Someone said – In the remembrance) No. Remembrance is not a task at all. Task is performed through the bodily organs. To cause destruction, to destroy. So, it is said that he opened the third eye and caused the destruction of the world. So, such a big world, the task of destruction of that world has been mentioned to be that of Shankar. Then it has been said that purity causes establishment. The new world, the world of purity is created, and impurity causes destruction. It means that the sanskar is contained in that soul that even if he drinks the poison of the entire world, he is so poisonous; even then he cannot get destroyed. Why? Why can’t it be possible? (Someone said – whether someone does it or not, it is one and the same) Yes.

Just as it is for the other organs - not listening while hearing through the ears. Similarly, there is such power also in the sex-organ that if he desires, he may focus his thoughts on it, and if he does not desire, he may not. For example, sometimes we are sitting with our eyes open, and if someone passes in front of our eyes, or comes [in front of us], and we are not able to know as to who (came)? Another person says –Hey! You were sitting here itself. You were sitting with your eyes wide open. You are not blind. You were not able to see? Why were we not able to see? It is because the mind was working in some other direction. So, to control the mind ... it is said – ‘Manrev aatma.’ [the mind itself is the soul], to concentrate the mind is a matter of practice. ...

This is a very interesting Murli Clarification, that Sanjeev Bhai is bringing to our attention. I am not entirely clear, as to what is being said here by ShivBaba; or if anything specific is being inferred! I believe sex-lust is the no 1 vice; and is it this vice, practised by Shankar, in a totally detached stage, that will bring about destruction? I may be talking rubbish here, but I am just thinking out loud! Wouldn't Shankar(Baba Dixit), have to be in his completed nirakar stage, to take part in this; rather than it being an ongoing practise, whilst he is still an effort maker, as has been suggested by others? Whatever the point ShivBaba is making here, it is quite provocative imo!

Roy
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

roy wrote:This is a very interesting Murli Clarification, that Sanjeev Bhai is bringing to our attention. I am not entirely clear, as to what is being said here by ShivBaba; or if anything specific is being inferred! I believe sex-lust is the no 1 vice; and is it this vice, practised by Shankar, in a totally detached stage, that will bring about destruction? I may be talking rubbish here, but I am just thinking our loud! Wouldn't Shankar(Baba Dixit), have to be in his completed nirakar stage, to take part in this; rather than it being an ongoing practise, whilst he is still an effort maker, as has been suggested by others? Whatever the point ShivBaba is making here, it is quite provocative imo!
In case of different deities, different organs like hands, feet, eyes, mouth, etc. are worshipped. But in case of Shiv-Shankar, it is his ling (phallus) which is worshipped. So, he must have galloped ahead of everyone else in controlling the organ of lust. This is why Baba says in the Murlis that the one who conquers lust, conquers the world.
Roy

Post by Roy »

arjun wrote:In case of different deities, different organs like hands, feet, eyes, mouth, etc. are worshipped. But in case of Shiv-Shankar, it is his ling (phallus) which is worshipped. So, he must have galloped ahead of everyone else in controlling the organ of lust. This is why Baba says in the Murlis that the one who conquers lust, conquers the world.
Nice point Arjun Bhai! However, it the reference to the act of impurity that causes destruction, that is so intriguing; and the fact that Baba mentions sex-organs, a little further on in the clarification. Sanjeev Bhai has taken this as proof, that Baba Dixit enjoys a sexual life, which i, am in no way convinced of. But this impure act question still remains. Have you any thoughts on this particular aspect of the clarification? Shankar in Bhakti marg, is shown to be a blue colour, which i believe represents the poison he has swallowed, which Baba mentions in this clarifiction. Fascinating stuff indeed!

Roy
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

roy wrote:Nice point Arjun Bhai! However, it the reference to the act of impurity that causes destruction, that is so intriguing; and the fact that Baba mentions sex-organs, a little further on in the clarification. Sanjeev Bhai has taken this as proof, that Baba Dixit enjoys a sexual life, which i, am in no way convinced of.
I cannot certify this as a proof. Anyone is free to ask Baba directly.
Shankar in Bhakti marg, is shown to be a blue colour, which i believe represents the poison he has swallowed, which Baba mentions in this clarifiction. Fascinating stuff indeed!
Yes, many such proofs are given in the clarification Murlis from the path of Bhakti to prove the special role (of being conqueror of lust) that Shankar plays in the Confluence Age.
Sach_Khand
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Post by Sach_Khand »

arjun wrote: In case of different deities, different organs like hands, feet, eyes, mouth, etc. are worshipped. But in case of Shiv-Shankar, it is his ling (phallus) which is worshipped. So, he must have galloped ahead of everyone else in controlling the organ of lust. This is why Baba says in the Murlis that the one who conquers lust, conquers the world.
Many times in the forum it has been said that Virendra Dev Dixit is a purusharthi and has not still acheived the complete 100% incorporeal stage so as to be equal to Shiv.
If Virendra Dev Dixit is still purusharthi why and how can he play the part of having sex in a detached way, which even roy has pointed out.
And well if by doing this purusharth Virendra Dev Dixit is to become equal to shiv, why does he warn his followers to keep out from this purusharth? If this is his path of purusharth why refrain his own followers from following it? Do his followers not need to conquer lust following the footsteps of their teacher and preceptor? Or is it that only few chosen of his followers are given permission secretly to follow Virendra Dev Dixit based on their capabalities?
whatever be the case, is it still not hathyog where Virendra Dev Dixit is teaching to control sex organs by cheating the organs using mind control techniques? This is in no way RajYoga as taught by ShivBaba through Brahma which tells to remember GodFather to gain control over all their organs and become The Sovereign of our own Kingdom in a very natural and easy way. And this RajYoga is based on Gnyaana. This Gnyaan of The GodFather shiv naturally makes children uninterested in the sexual pleasures and attractions of this worldly beings and things.
But the teachings of Virendra Dev Dixit is nothing but hathyoga, the mind control technique inorder to cheat our organs.

Now, it is upto us. How do we want to rule our own kingdom. By following means of cheating and forceful control of the organs which are our praja or by the simple but the most powerful Might of PURE LOVE that is flowing from The Everpure GodFather Shiv.

:neutral:
Sanjeev.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

sachkhand wrote:If Veerendra Dev Dixit is still purusharthi why and how can he play the part of having sex in a detached way, which even roy has pointed out.
And well if by doing this purusharth Veerendra Dev Dixit is to become equal to Shiv, why does he warn his followers to keep out from this purusharth? If this is his path of purusharth why refrain his own followers from following it? Do his followers not need to conquer lust following the footsteps of their teacher and preceptor? Or is it that only few chosen of his followers are given permission secretly to follow Veerendra Dev Dixit based on their capabalities? whatever be the case, is it still not hathyog where Veerendra Dev Dixit is teaching to control sex organs by cheating the organs using mind control techniques?
If the above Member really feels that Shankar is lustful, then he is free to become Master Shankar, too.