Who are pandav - kaurav and yadav.

DEDICATED to Ex-PBKs.
For those who wish to narrate their experiences about the BKs and PBK 'Advanced Knowledge' and post views about their NEW beliefs.
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Re: Who are pandav - kaurav and yadav.

Post by Roy »

shivsena wrote:Murli 20-11-02 says: "Pandavon ki hai Maya-Ravan ke saath ladayee. yeh boxing hain naa". [ " pandava's fight is with Maya-Ravan. This is boxing ( fight of knowledge about what is truth and what is untruth)]The above point clearly says that only Pandavs(potential 108) have to fight with Maya-Ravan(ishwariya roop) to establish what is truth and what is untruth.....the yadavs(BKs) and kauravs(PBKs) do not fight with personified Maya-Ravan, as they have no knowledge of the personified roop of Maya-Ravan.....they only fight with their internal vices.
For me this clearly states that the pandavas(108 in this case, i think), are the ones who really do battle with Maya(five vices); the rest of us do have a go at defeating her(five vices), but the 108 are in a different league altogether, imo! I believe that Shivsena Bhai, has gotten so obsessed with Baba Dixit being Ravan, that he is being distracted from the battle with Maya(five vices), at his own cost!

You gain victory over Ravan, that is, the five vices, not the Ravan community. The five vices are called Ravan. [24.03.09]

Roy
pbkindiana
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by pbkindiana »

shivsena wrote:
The teachings of Baba Dixit are totally untruth and a true pandav(seeker of truth) will always condemn fearlessly what is untruth.....that is the hallmark of a true pandav.
A true pandav will back-up his views with references of Murlis fearlessly and not just blah, blah, blah.

indie.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

Roy wrote:
You gain victory over Ravan, that is, the five vices, not the Ravan community. The five vices are called Ravan. [24.03.09]
Roy
Dear roy Bhai.

You have quoted only one Murli point about 5 vices (which is known to all BKs-PBKs)...but there is another point which says "Naa Ram ko koi jaanta hai naa Ravan-Maya ko koi jaanta hai" ("Nobody knows Ram nor Ravan-Maya"---meaning personified roop)....whenever it is said ''nobody'' it means that only ''108 Gyani souls'' will know who is personified roop of Ram and Ravan....the praja quality souls(16000 PBKs) will just be satisfied to know that Ravan is the 5 vices within...they will have no idea of external personified Ravan(Baba Dixit) which causes speads ignorance in the form of advance knowledge.....so the whole Gyan in Murlis in like a mirror...whatever points suits a particular group, they will pick up that point and in the end each soul will realise his part as per the Murli points he has picked (Gyan darpan hai--knowledge is mirror).

shivsena.
Roy
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

shivsena wrote:You have quoted only one Murli point about 5 vices (which is known to all BKs-PBKs)...but there is another point which says "Naa Ram ko koi jaanta hai naa Ravan-Maya ko koi jaanta hai" ("Nobody knows Ram nor Ravan-Maya"---meaning personified roop)....whenever it is said ''nobody'' it means that only ''108 Gyani souls'' will know who is personified roop of Ram and Ravan....the praja quality souls(16000 PBKs) will just be satisfied to know that Ravan is the 5 vices within...they will have no idea of external personified Ravan(Baba Dixit) which causes speads ignorance in the form of advance knowledge.....so the whole Gyan in Murlis in like a mirror...whatever points suits a particular group, they will pick up that point and in the end each soul will realise his part as per the Murli points he has picked (Gyan darpan hai--knowledge is mirror).
As usual Shivsena Bhai, i do not agree with your interpretation of this point. The truth is, when this point was originally made, nobody had a clue who was Ram, and who was Ravan. I along with the PBKs, believe that Baba Dixit is Ram, and the Ravan being mentioned here, is that of the Ravan Kingdom of the BK world; where there are many Kings(gurus), and many opinions(10 heads of Ravan).

Now Ram and Ravana (devil king shown to possess ten heads), both communities are present. All these are present at the Confluence Age. [Mu 26-4-74]

When Ravana comes (to power) then first of all the fight begins at home. Fight begins from there. They create their own provinces (or zones).[Mu.8-8-70]

Land of truth will be established by Father only. Land of falsehood is established by Ravana. Ravana's form is created but its meaning is not understood. Nobody knows at all, who is Ravana?[Mu 8-2-76]

The world has become hell by the Yoga being taught by human beings.[Mu.22-4-72]

Who brings about downfall? Surely these Gurus (preceptors) do that. [Mu.24-8-74]

Who causes your downfall? Numerous Gurus. Salvation (sadgati) through one true Guru (Sadguru) and downfall (durgati) through numerous human Gurus. [13-2-74]

Even if anyone fights a little, they can be considered to be atheists. They don't know Father at all. As if they become blind in anger. He doesn’t remain a theist (believer), although he may say that he loves the Father. But utterances against Godly rules should be considered to be of Ravana community only. [24-2-69]

Roy
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

Roy wrote: The world has become hell by the Yoga being taught by human beings.[Mu.22-4-72]
Who brings about downfall? Surely these Gurus (preceptors) do that. [Mu.24-8-74]
Who causes your downfall? Numerous Gurus. Salvation (sadgati) through one true Guru (Sadguru) and downfall (durgati) through numerous human Gurus. [13-2-74]
Roy
Dear roy Bhai.

All the three points can be interpreted differently depending on which platform you stand.

You are standing on the pbk platform, so each point will be viewed as such.....all PBKs will point out that these statements refer to bk family....but in fact the same shooting has to be there in the seed world as in the base world.....so potential 108 will see these points as being refered to pbk world with baba dixit as the deh-dhari-guru who has made the pbk family into a veritable hell....the pbk world is being taught hatyoga in the name of RajYoga by baba dixit....there is no manushya guru in the bk world teching hatyoga, as all Dadis/Didis themselves are ignorant of what is happening and then have returned to the Bhakti-marg practices.

shivsena.
Roy

Post by Roy »

shivsena wrote:You are standing on the pbk platform, so each point will be viewed as such.....all PBKs will point out that these statements refer to bk family....but in fact the same shooting has to be there in the seed world as in the base world.....so potential 108 will see these points as being refered to pbk world with baba dixit as the deh-dhari-guru who has made the pbk family into a veritable hell....the pbk world is being taught hatyoga in the name of RajYoga by baba dixit....there is no manushya guru in the bk world teching hatyoga, as all Dadis/Didis themselves are ignorant of what is happening and then have returned to the Bhakti-marg practices.
I am not aware of numerous gurus in AK; but i am aware of numerous gurus in the BK world, who flourished once ShivBaba lost his Chariot due to untimely death, from a heart attack.

I notice you did not include the following point in your list...

When Ravana comes (to power) then first of all the fight begins at home. Fight begins from there. They create their own provinces (or zones).[Mu.8-8-70],

... because this clearly points to the BK world, when Dadi Prakashmani seized control of the University in 1969; whereafter, the zones of service were created.

Roy
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:there is no manushya guru in the BK world teching hatyoga,
May be you wish to wilfully close your eyes to the happenings in the BK world where people are made to sit in meditative posture for many hours in the name of akhand bhatti/Bhog/Thursday class/Sunday class/Third Sunday, etc. Some BK sisters are made to sit as living idols (on Janmashtami and Navratri) for many hours just to attract public, which is against Shrimat.
But why would you note all this when your sole aim is to defame Baba Virendra Dev Dixit and to glorify Om Radhey Mama?
Roy

Post by Roy »

arjun wrote:May be you wish to wilfully close your eyes to the happenings in the BK world where people are made to sit in meditative posture for many hours in the name of akhand bhatti/Bhog/Thursday class/Sunday class/Third Sunday, etc. Some BK sisters are made to sit as living idols (on Janmashtami and Navratri) for many hours just to attract public, which is against Shrimat. But why would you note all this when your sole aim is to defame Baba Virendra Dev Dixit and to glorify Om Radhey Mama?
This reminds me of when i used to go to class in the 80s, and there was great pride taken in the fact some souls could sit for hours in a meditative posture, while others like me, used to be struggling after an hour or so, and were therefore seen as lesser beings.

Oh, the good old days! :D

Roy
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote:May be you wish to wilfully close your eyes to the happenings in the BK world where people are made to sit in meditative posture for many hours in the name of akhand bhatti/Bhog/Thursday class/Sunday class/Third Sunday, etc. Some BK Sisters are made to sit as living idols (on Janmashtami and Navratri) for many hours just to attract public, which is against Shrimat.
You have such blind faith in Baba dixit and AK, that you can see only the violations of Shrimat in bk family(which you claim to be Bhakti-marg) but you cannot see the violations of Shrimat and wrong interpretations of Murlis in pbk family(which is supposed to be Gyan-marg)
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Roy wrote:
When Ravana comes (to power) then first of all the fight begins at home. Fight begins from there. They create their own provinces (or zones).[Mu.8-8-70],
... because this clearly points to the BK world, when Dadi Prakashmani seized control of the University in 1969; whereafter, the zones of service were created.
Roy
Dear roy Bhai.

If you consider Dadi prakashmani to be Ravan then she has left her body a few years back...so Ravan-rajya should come to an end after she has gone.(unless she has appointed a successor)

shivsena.
Roy

Post by Roy »

shivsena wrote:You have such blind faith in Baba dixit and AK, that you can see only the violations of Shrimat in bk family(which you claim to be Bhakti-marg) but you cannot see the violations of Shrimat and wrong interpretations of Murlis in pbk family(which is supposed to be Gyan-marg)
You have made these accusations, but i feel they are lacking in any weight of authority; and are imo, misinterpretations, which Maya(five vices) has then used against you, causing you to lose faith in the Father!

Roy
Roy

Post by Roy »

shivsena wrote:If you consider Dadi prakashmani to be Ravan then she has left her body a few years back...so Ravan-rajya should come to an end after she has gone.(unless she has appointed a successor)
I feel the remaining 9 heads are managing fairly well, to stay on schedule; in the task of bringing the BK world completely to its knees, by 2018!

Roy
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

To all pbk brothers.

Murli 16-2-01 says: " abhi sangam par hain yadav--kaurav--pandav.....yadav(BKs) aur kaurav(PBKs) hain vinash kale-vipreet buddhi...ek do ko gaali dete rahete hain.....bap (combined shiv-shakti mother-Father) se preet nahin hai.....baki pandavon ki hai preet-buddhi....pandavon ka saathi swayam paramatma hai....pandav manaa ruhani pande....woh hain jismani pande...tum ho ruhani pande."
["now in sangam there are yadav--kaurav--pandav.... The intellect of yadavs(BKs) and kauravs( PBKs) are away from the Father(combined shivshakti-Mama)...they(BKs-PBKs) insult each other....they do not have love for Father (combined shiv-shakti mother-Father)....the Pandavs are having love for Father(combined shiv-shakti mother-Father)...Pandavs companion is the Supreme Soul(no 1 shivshakti)....pandav means ruhani guide....they(BKs-PBKs) are bodily guide...you(108) are ruhani guide."]

The above point clearly explains that the 3 groups yadav--kaurav--pandav are in Sangamyugi drama and it is just a question of recognising the 3 groups, to understand which group a soul belongs.

shivsena.
Sach_Khand
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Post by Sach_Khand »

Roy wrote: When Ravana comes (to power) then first of all the fight begins at home. Fight begins from there. They create their own provinces (or zones).[Mu.8-8-70],

Roy
I think the statement by Roy in the above quote needs to be rechecked and confirmed. If anyone knows about this please furnish correct information.

:neutral:
Sanjeev.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

sachkhand wrote:I think the statement by Roy in the above quote needs to be rechecked and confirmed. If anyone knows about this please furnish correct information.
In one of the earliest Avyakt Vanis narrated in January, 1969 soon after the demise of Brahma Baba, Didi Manmohini was appointed the Administrative head of BKWSU and Prakashmani Dadi was declared to be her assistant, but only the insiders know how Dadi Prakashmani became the Head and Didi Manmohini became her assistant.

As far as I know there were no zones as long as Brahma Baba was alive. These zones, sub-zones, centers and subcenters emerged only after the demise of Brahma Baba.