Who are pandav - kaurav and yadav.

DEDICATED to Ex-PBKs.
For those who wish to narrate their experiences about the BKs and PBK 'Advanced Knowledge' and post views about their NEW beliefs.
Sach_Khand
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Re: Who are pandav - kaurav and yadav.

Post by Sach_Khand »

nivi wrote: Please, get your mind out of the gutter! What is the main purpose of Shiv Baba to be here on this earth ? He is here to transform this impure world into a pure one, and it all starts with our 'dhristi' and 'vritti' (vision & vibration). Please try to read and interpret Murli' and Vani's with a Gyani perspective i.e. in soul-consciousness, or else you will totally miss the point. Often, words and phrases loose meaning when translated into another language. Even without the translation, the same words or a phrase can have totally different meaning depending on the context, and our own 'vision'. In the outside world 'Mata' means a married or a widowed woman with children, and 'Kanya' means an unmarried girl, a virgin. When a Mata/Mother recognizes God through Gyan and accepts him as her pati(husband in a spiritual sense) and starts to practice purity, is she not a Kanya now? She sure is in my book! Same applies to a unmarried girl( Kanya) when she recognizes God and realizes that it is Shiv Baba who is her savior and protector in this impure filthy world, does she not become a mother as she is now spiritually married to Shiv Baba.

Nivi
Do you mean you are out of gutter? Great lady ! You need to be congratulated for that. But let me do my purusharth. Please.
I am not talking about Mata or Kanya here. So, please do not try to twist the things and give your advice. That topic has been answered in the relevant post.

:neutral:
Sanjeev.
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

Dear Sanjeev Bhai

You are of course within your rights to state your opinions on this matter; but my point is, that you have not given any proof of what you personally believe. The Murli points that have been posted here, on this subject, in no way back up your beliefs imo. Thus, for now; i personally shall be letting this topic rest in the background, and carry on studying AK regardless; because i have faith in Baba Dixit, and in the teachings of ShivBaba.

Roy
nivi
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Share Murli points.

Post by nivi »

Sach_Khand wrote: Do you mean you are out of gutter? Great lady ! You need to be congratulated for that. But let me do my purusharth. Please.
I am not talking about Mata or Kanya here. So, please do not try to twist the things and give your advice. That topic has been answered in the relevant post.

:neutral:
Sanjeev.
Anytime we are having thoughts of someone else(other than Shiv Baba) i.e. our 'mind' is not connected to Shiv Baba we are going through degradation.. The fact of the matter is all of us ( all 6 or 7 billion) are in this vishay_sagar, poisonous world ( vices), and the only one to pull us out or take us across the other side is Shiv Baba! Without his help no one can get across to the other side.

Nivi
pbkindiana
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by pbkindiana »

sachkhand wrote:
That means only if you are caught red handed you are a criminal. And for your information, I am not asking your permission to question those things. So, keep your directions with yourself.
If you keep poking your nose in defaming Baba Dixit, then i will keep poking my nose in your postings too.
Whatever he does, it is his deeds.
Yet, you are peaceless if you couldn't involve Baba Dixit in your defamatory remarks day and night.
I am least interested in his personal activities as a person.
Oh yeah! one can observe in the way your demeaning Him.
But since Veerendra Dev Dixit is being projected as Veerendra Dev Dixit I have to take interest in his activities to know the part of GodFather.
I did not know that holy souls like you take interest in Godfather's part and then carry on defaming Him to your utmost level.

indie.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

sachkhand wrote:You have already been told by Arjun that there is truth in it. When Arjun accepts the answer even of those PBKs who say yes, that means Veerendra Dev Dixit has physical relationship with atleast some women followers of his.
The above member is twisting my words. I did not accept that there is truth in his allegations. I only said that whether the answer is 'yes', 'no' or 'i don't know', I would continue to have faith in ShivBaba's practical part being played through Baba Virendra Dev Dixit. If the above member feels that Baba Virendra Dev Dixit is lustful, he is free to think so.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

MU. 10.2.04 --
-"The yadavas(PBKs) are those who invented the missiles. They drank alcohol (Virendra Dev Dixit's Gyan) and made the missiles emerge." (destructive weapons of Gyan to end the Yagya).