Picture Of Shiva Baba

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
john
Reforming BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Picture Of Shiva Baba

Post by john »

What is this picture of Shiva mentioned in Murli 19/07/03?

So what method can you create so that you continue to remember the Father again and again? Baba gives this advice: Each of you should keep a picture of Shiv Baba in your home. On seeing Shiv Baba’s picture, you will understand that the unlimited Father, the Purifier, has come to establish the pure world. We are claiming our inheritance of self-sovereignty of heaven, from Him as we did 5000 years ago. Souls understand that they will go to heaven and rule their kingdom through a body. This is something we never even dreamt of. That One has now come. Therefore, make a little room and keep a picture of Shiva there and write: Baba has come. He has to come to change the residents of hell into the residents of heaven. If you continue to look at Shiv Baba again and again, you will remember Him.
bansy

Re: Picture Of Shiva Baba

Post by bansy »

Hi John
Welcome back.
Therefore, make a little room and keep a picture of Shiva there and write: Baba has come.
We often se the image of the red/orange dot in BK centres and homes. But I'd also like to address your query to PBKs.....what picture of ShivBaba do PBKs use to follow the above Shrimat in Murlis ?

Will any PBK be bold enough to upload a picture of ShivBaba on this website so that all PBKs use the same picture ?
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Sister Bansy wrote:But I'd also like to address your query to PBKs.....what picture of ShivBaba do PBKs use to follow the above Shrimat in Murlis ?
It is the living picture of ShivBaba (i.e. incorporeal Shiv + corporeal Baba, i.e. Prajapita Brahma) that we have to keep in our living home, i.e. in our intellects.
bansy

Post by bansy »

Arjun wrote:It is the living picture of ShivBaba (i.e. incorporeal Shiv + corporeal Baba, i.e. Prajapita Brahma) that we have to keep in our living home, i.e. in our intellects.
Thanks for the reply. Yes, I prefer the meaning of "home" to be that of the intellect. Murlis are for deep interpretation, and this is where it often causes conflict between the students where some would intepret points one way and others interpret it another way, according to each soul's intellect. One can always interpret the "make a little room" portion as either a little room in your house dwelling, or interpret it as make a little room (= make some space) in your intellect. However, I am not sure how the latter can be done practically as shouldn't your entire intellect be only for ShivBaba ? And how would one "write: Baba has come." on the intellect ? Hence I think the Murli point raised is decribing a physical situation, otherwise the word "write" would not be used.

To follow on, has ShivBaba (via Virendra Dev Dixit) clarified this Murli point raised by John ? If so, when was this clarification first made ?
shivshankar
working towards unification
Affinity to the BKWSU: reforming BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: dharna

Post by shivshankar »

Hi John:) Nice to see you again.

As for picture, I suppose it is point of light in Paramdham (ShivBaba). Shiva in Brahma Baba's body is called BapDada. According to BKWSU terms;)
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

sister bansy wrote:Murlis are for deep interpretation, and this is where it often causes conflict between the students where some would intepret points one way and others interpret it another way, according to each soul's intellect.
I agree. And it is not always correct to interpret every word or sentence of a Murli in an unlimited/metaphorical sense. There are many Murli points which describe the events/life-style of Brahma Baba (Dada Lekhraj). Such points cannot be applied to the part being played by Baba Virendra Dev Dixit.
To follow on, has ShivBaba (via Veerendra Dev Dixit) clarified this Murli point raised by John ? If so, when was this clarification first made ?
I think he has clarified, although he might have done that for the original Murli and not the revised Murli. But it is difficult to recollect when it was first made.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
andrey
PBK

Post by andrey »

As for picture, I suppose it is point of light in Paramdham (ShivBaba).
Since a point of light does not differ to any other point of light, but it only differ in the qualities that are expressed whilst in a body, then a picture of a point of light in Paramdham could well be a picture of you the soul, me the soul and any other soul of fish or crocodile. How do we know it is ShivBaba's picture and in what way it is different to the picture of any other soul. It is said that the form is of a point of light, but without a body it is like nonliving. In the Murlis it is said about living ShivBaba. Maybe it is a picture of a living soul, means a picture of the corporeal form, body. If we remember in such a way then we can adopt the qualities that are in an emerged form, visible and expressed, like the stage and the knowldge. Just a point of light in Paramdham is like a seed in which everything is merged. If we remember a nonliving soul in Paramdham we will become the same. It is said we should remember the seed, maybe about which soul amongst the living souls is the seed, the first seed, the seed of humanity in whom the Supreme Soul comes.
john
Reforming BK

Post by john »

The image of the soul is eternal, changeless.
The image of a corporeal being is not, which image of Virendra Dev Dixit is remembered with Shiva, when he was 12, 24, 56, 84 years old?
In Murlis it is said not to remember image of corporeal and not image of Brahma, so therefore even when the Murli was spoken before 1969 it must have been just an image of Shiva as a point of light.
Recently I have been reading more points in Murlis about the 'Home' being the supreme abode, the place far away, the place we all come from and shall return,etc etc., for me the Home must be Paramdham, the spiritual home beyond this physical universe.
andrey
PBK

Post by andrey »

The form of the Supreme Soul does not change because he comes only once. The home that is far away is always there, but we cannot go there whenever we like. It is the Supreme Soul that comes. The knowledge of the soul as small as an atom and the eternal red light brahmand is available since centuries. What is different in the Confluence Age is the practical company of the suprme soul, because it is said that the world is changed through a vision. For a vision eyes are required.
andrey
PBK

Post by andrey »

It is not the external form, the temporary body that we remember, or any form from the past. We remember the living, eternal soul inside the body. Like the quote it is said to write "Baba has come". In what way has he come? For the BKs it is in the past and he comes on some dates in Dadi Gulzar. For you i don't know, but for us it is that now, somewhere, in some form, the Supreme Soul is present.
shivshankar
working towards unification
Affinity to the BKWSU: reforming BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: dharna

Post by shivshankar »

John +1;)

If somebody wants to follow the path of worship, he may remember God (Baba, Krishna, Shiva, Allah, Jesus Christ, Budda etc) in any corporeal form he wants. If somebody wants to achieve soul counscious stage he should remember Him in His natural form - energy (in our case point of light). It is the most common picture of His original form, which will put your intellect into higher chakras.

Of course we cannot make real picture of Him, because His nature is not material. But this one is the most common.
andrey
PBK

Post by andrey »

It is also said that "I will take you with a glance, i will take you on my eyelids" "You are the light of my eyes"

"I have to come according to the drama or how would I save you from sorrow."

"The one who spekas the truth is called Satyam" You may know the praise Satyam-Shivam-Sundaram. Then the point has to speak true knowledge and bring practical benefit (Shivam). A point of light cannot bring any benefit nor loss, unless it enters into some body. How can it be known if it is beautiful (Sundaram)?

It is also said "this is the only gathering (satsang) to become elevated." Gathering is practical, and the practical company of the true Father will be the only gathering to make us elevated. BKs teach that he works through me and you to seek their company. But by mixing with one-another we become impure. If he works through you and me, where will i remember, will i remember one or many, will my intellect concentrate or scatter? If i remember him in the home this is practically nowhere. It is only an idea, it is not practical. But there is a theory that says that foreigners accept only the incorporeal and don't accept the corporeal.
john
Reforming BK

Post by john »

andrey wrote:If i remember him in the home this is practically nowhere. It is only an idea, it is not practical.
Sakar Murli 04/03/04
Now you children must also remember the home. The Father only tells you about the home and the kingdom. Children, you also understand about where the home of souls is and what the soul is. You have also clearly understood that the Father has come to teach you. Where does the Father come from? From the supreme abode. It would not be said that He comes from the pure world in order to create the pure world; No. The Father says: I have not come from the pure world of the Golden Age. I have come from the home, the home that you children came down from to play your part. I also come from the home every 5000 years, according to the drama-plan. I reside in the home, in the supreme abode.

Andrey, do you even read the Murlis?
I don't think you do, you seem confused.
andrey
PBK

Post by andrey »

Where is this home?
tete
Friends and family of
Affinity to the BKWSU: Supreme Spiritual Surgery
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Aprender a verdade é frequentemente muito difícil
My pms are shut down by me. Thank you and best wishes to
you in your life's journey. :-)

Post by tete »

Hello John, Bansy and Arjun,

I was curious, is there a 'specific' picture that this is referencing and is it available? Also, is it the 'Old Baba' or is it the 'PBK Baba'?

Forgive my intrusion, but curiosity got the better of me.

Regards,
Tete