Picture Of Shiva Baba

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
john
Reforming BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Re: Picture Of Shiva Baba

Post by john »

But, do you think the Murli points I post are true or false?
Really that should be your concern.
john
Reforming BK

Post by john »

Sakar Murli 2009/02/25
Nevertheless, some follow their own dictates, and so what liberation and salvation will they receive? They become confused: How can I remember a point? Oh, but you do remember that you are a soul, do you not? A soul is a point. I, your Father, am also a point.
andrey
PBK

Post by andrey »

All the points you post are true. There is no doubt. They just speak differently to different people.
andrey
PBK

Post by andrey »

All the points you post are true. There is no doubt. They just speak differently to different people.

For example the quote you post. You read it as like remembering the point. It is OK. we are points God is a point. But we are points whilst in the body. We remember ourselves as points whilst in the body, so with God is the same, with the difference that he does not have any bodyconsiousness whilst in the body, so we can become of the same stage as his whilst we are in our body.
shivshankar
working towards unification
Affinity to the BKWSU: reforming BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: dharna

Post by shivshankar »

Dear John, please quote some points, where it is said to forget about body. As far as I remember it is said in many Murlis.
john
Reforming BK

Post by john »

shivshankar wrote:Dear John, please quote some points, where it is said to forget about body. As far as I remember it is said in many Murlis.
OK, as I come across some I will post them.
For now though more picture points.
Sakar Murli 2009/03/07
When people come to the exhibitions, first bring them in front of the picture of Shiv Baba and tell them that the Father says: By remembering Me you will become this. It is from the Father that you receive the inheritance of the Golden Age. Bharat used to be the Golden Age; it is not that now. It will become like that again. Therefore, remember the Father and the kingdom and your final thoughts will lead you to your destination.
Once again the picture of ShivBaba is mentioned.
andrey
PBK

Post by andrey »

One point on the necessity for the Supreme Soul to come.

"...The unlimited Father is incorporeal. Until he comes in a body till then how will Father's inheritance be received..."
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. Today I was listening to VCD No.1004 recorded at Jalgaon, Maharashtra on 4.10.08. Baba while clarifying an original Sakar Murli dated 20.6.68 touched upon the topic of 'picture of ShivBaba'. The point is mentioned at 3.40 minutes and 12.00 minutes in the VCD. He talked about introducing souls to the living picture of ShivBaba and not the non-living picture. I don't know whether the above CD has been uploaded on the PBKs' official website www.PBKs.info or not.
Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
john
Reforming BK

Post by john »

arjun wrote:He talked about introducing souls to the living picture of ShivBaba and not the non-living picture.
But, was ShivBaba at the time referring to a picture they had or not?
From the way it reads he must have been.
Although Virendra Dev Dixit is looking at the unlimited meaning it doesn't discount the meaning that there was a picture of Shiva at the time, what I would like to know is what it was.
john
Reforming BK

Post by john »

The Father is the One riding in the Chariot, but people think that He changed His form, entered the body of Krishna and gave knowledge. However, it was not like that. There is now also Prajapita. This can be explained very clearly using the picture of the Trimurti. You definitely need the image of Shiv Baba above the Trimurti. That is the creation of the Subtle Region. Children understand that Vishnu is the sustainer. Prajapita Brahma is the one who establishes. Therefore, his picture is also neededThe Father is the One riding in the Chariot, but people think that He changed His form, entered the body of Krishna and gave knowledge. However, it was not like that. There is now also Prajapita. This can be explained very clearly using the picture of the Trimurti. You definitely need the image of Shiv Baba above the Trimurti. That is the creation of the Subtle Region. Children understand that Vishnu is the sustainer. Prajapita Brahma is the one who establishes. Therefore, his picture is also needed.
Here it is explained the image of Shiva Baba is above the Trimurti. The image of ShivBaba in this instance has to be a point of light.
andrey
PBK

Post by andrey »

I have said:

You say you post good points means there are bad points also.

John Bhai said:
By Good Murli points I meant appropriate to the thread.
I notice your language is becoming more emotive and accusative, rather than discuss the Murli points and 'stick to the point' as you rightly say, you are using language to try and discredit the other. Is that not a tactic used by some BKs who just try and discredit this forum?

You are right. Some points in the Murli are good, not all. It is said that the best points are regarding remembrance.
john
Reforming BK

Post by john »

“Only you know – how the Father makes you His children and then teaches you. So, which method should we adopt so that we could keep remembering the Father every moment? The Father gives advice – Everyone should keep the picture of Shiv in his/her house. By seeing the picture of ShivBaba people would understand – The unlimited Baba, the purifier of the sinful ones has come to establish the pure world. We are now obtaining the inheritance of heavenly self-rule like 5000 years ago. The soul knows – we will go to heaven and rule with body. That, which never occurred even in our dreams, He has now come; so, we should earmark a room and keep the picture of Shiv in it and write – Baba has come. He has to come only to establish heaven, to transform the residents of hell into heaven. If you keep seeing ShivBaba every moment then you will remember Him. People also wear pictures (in the form of a necklace) around the neck. They wear the picture of the husband around the neck, don’t they? It is being prepared for you children also.” (Revised Sakar Murli dated 19.07.08, pg 1 published by BKs in Hindi, narrated by ShivBaba through Brahma Baba; translated by a PBK; the words within brackets in the English version have been added by the translator to clarify the meaning)
Picture of Brahma Baba is not advised , nor does it say picture of Trimurti.
Here it just states picture of ShivBaba, really some BKs must have been around at the time who knew what the picture is that is referred to here.
andrey
PBK

Post by andrey »

By seeing the picture of ShivBaba people would understand – The unlimited Baba, the purifier of the sinful ones has come to establish the pure world. We are now obtaining the inheritance of heavenly self-rule like 5000 years ago. The soul knows – we will go to heaven and rule with body. That, which never occurred even in our dreams, He has now come; so, we should earmark a room and keep the picture of Shiv in it and write – Baba has come. He has to come only to establish heaven, to transform the residents of hell into heaven. If you keep seeing ShivBaba every moment then you will remember Him. People also wear pictures (in the form of a necklace) around the neck. They wear the picture of the husband around the neck, don’t they? It is being prepared for you children also.
Dear brother John,
Here it is the quote again you have quoted. Please, see what it says in detail. By seeing the picture of ShivBaba people would understand that the purifier has come....would it be possible that this comes to be understood by seing a picture of the point of light. How does a point of light indicate that the purifier has come. The coming of the pirifier will be seen from the stage of the souls that is in the body. It will be seen that he is a real personality. How will we understand that he has come to establish heaven, to transform residents of hell into residents of heaven by a point of light, when a point of light cannot create or transform anything without a body. There is also this clear parallel with the path of Bhakti where they wear a picture of their husband or guru around their neck where they obviously wear a picture of a human body. It is not possible that at the time of Brahma Baba it used to be picture of Brahma Baba, because it is strictly prohibited in the Murli to keep his photo. Also whatever picture BKs at that time they could have kept may not have been the right practice. As we believe ShivBaba has been there in person in the beginning of the Yagya even before Brahma Baba, there are his photos but no one show him, no one ever remembers him, that's why this point can mostly be applicable when the image of ShivBaba is in revealed form after 1976.

Also in the Murlis it is said that the picture of ShivBaba has been removed. In the gigantic form of the path of Bhakti where all the parts of the body are shown that the head represents the deities, the arms the warriors, stomach - vaishyas and legs - shudras it is said that brahmins have to be depicted as the top knot and even above this it should be ShivBaba. This could possibly be because brahmins are numberwise. There are 9 categories of brahmins even in the path of Bhakti (related to the 9 religions) each category higher than the other and ShivBaba comes in the top most one brahmin of the top most category.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

john wrote: What is the intention of Murli? It is to reveal the truth.
If a Murli point shows you to be wrong, then that is Shiva Babas knowledge and it shows you are going against it.
If I say, this is my opinion, but it is not in Murli, then that is a different matter, it is just my opinion.
If it is in Murli , but you argue against it and say don't post such things,then I am sorry I will continue to post The Knowledge of Shiva Baba whether you like it or not.
If someone says I am misleading by posting Murli points and they are a follower of Shiva Baba, then what can be said of them?
Shiva Baba is responsible for Murli and what it contains, not I.

If any PBK is able to bring out Murli points to prove Advanced Knowledge then that is an opportunity made, but you should not expect others to be weak in knowledge. The truth will out in the end so it is an opportunity, is it not?
Rather than get upset it is better to make more effort and study harder and post good Murli points.
Dear john Bhai.

I fully agree with you; Sakar Murlis are the only reference point which is going to reveal the truth; and those who study and interpret them correctly will be given the title of master murlidhar ( "saraa madaar padayee par hai" -- meaning: "the whole emphasis is on study of Murlis"); advance knowledge is not padayee; it is listening to cassettes and cds blindly without co-relating to what is said in Murlis.

shivsena.