Another Dadi passes away....

DEDICATED to BKs.
For those involved with the Brahma Kumaris, to discuss issues about the BKWSU in a free and open manner.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Another Dadi passes away....

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti.
A few minutes ago I got the news of the passing away of Dadi Manohar Indira.
So, for BKs it is another senior BK soul joining the ranks of the Advance Party (who may enter some womb to take rebirth), and for the PBKs it is another BK soul joining the 'Inspirating' Party, who would enter in the bodies of other Brahmin souls to inspire them to make more efforts and to do Godly service.

I came in contact with her in my childhood. She used to be a very jovial kind of a person and as far as the Yagya affairs are concerned she used to maintain a low profile. She used to read the Murli in the morning classes at Madhuban in the absence of Dadi Kumarka (during her tours to other places in India and abroad). Otherwise, during the presence of Dadi Kumarka, she would enrich the visiting BKs by narrating her experiences and also taking classes on various subjects after the morning class & breakfast.
OGS,
Arjun
andrey
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Re: Another Dadi passes away....

Post by andrey »

In VCD 608 at 22:30h Baba reads in the Avyakt Vani 18.01.2007 where it is mentioned about Moohar Indra Dadi that she is expert in the history of the Yagya. He also quotes by heart an other Avyakt Vani where it is said that Manohar Indra Dadi is the speaker of the true history of the Yagya. Others are saying more or less lies. Seems like an important source for the history of the Yagya has gone. Lets hope the true information regarding the history of the Yagya was not burnt along with her body.