Murli / Avyakt Vani points related to heaven

DEDICATED to BKs.
For those involved with the Brahma Kumaris, to discuss issues about the BKWSU in a free and open manner.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Murli / Avyakt Vani points related to heaven

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. Since a long time I had been thinking of starting a thread on Murli/Avyakt Vani points related to the concept of heaven. Hence this thread. Members can also discuss these Murli/AV points related to heaven in this thread.
Regards,
On Godly Service,
Arjun
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: Murli / Avyakt Vani points related to heaven

Post by arjun »

Quoted from another thread of this Section:

“तुमको तो वहाँ बैरिस्ट्री, इन्जीनियरी आदि पढ़ने की दरकार नहीं। आटोमेटिकली तुम्हारी बुद्धि सतोप्रधान रहती है। तुम जानते हो जैसे कल्प पहले महल बनाये थे ऐसे ही हम जाकर महल बनाने लग पड़ेंगे। ड्रामा वही करायेगा जो कल्प पहले कराया था। कोई मेहनत नहीं करनी पड़ेगी। बाकी भाषा तो सीखनी पड़े। वहाँ स्कूलों आदि में भी विमानों में जायेंगे। बहुत बड़े-बड़े घर होते हैं। समझो जितनी एरिया में आबू है उतनी एरिया में एक घर होगा। फिर आबू रोड जितनी एरिया में दूसरा महल होगा। जमीन तो बहुत रहती है। प्रजा को भी बड़ी जमींदारी, बड़े-बड़े महल होंगे। अभी भी देखो बम्बई में कितने मनुष्य हैं फिर बम्बई होगी नहीं। कराची होगी नहीं। सब मीठे पानी पर होंगे। नदियाँ भी सब कायदे अनुसार होंगी। मजाल है कोई नदी उथल खाये। सब तत्व आर्डर में रहेंगे।“ (ब्रह्माकुमारियों द्वारा प्रकाशित रिवाइज़्ड साकार मुरली दिनांक २१.०४.०८, पृ.२)

“There will not be any need for you to study Barristy, Engineering, etc. Your intellect remains pure automatically. You know that just as we had built palaces Kalpa ago, we will start building palaces. Drama will make us do the same thing that it had made us do in the previous Kalpa. There will not be any need for us to work hard. But language will have to be learnt. There, we will go to schools etc. also by planes. There will be very big houses. You can assume that there will be one house in an area equal to Abu. Then the next house will be in an area equal to Abu Road. Land will be abundant. Even the subjects will be big landlords and they will have big palaces. Even now look there are so many people in Bombay. Then Bombay will not exist. Karachi will not exist. Everyone will reside near (sources of) sweet water. All the rivers will also be orderly. No river would dare to flood. All the elements would be in order.” (Revised Sakar Murli dated 21.04.08, pg 2 published by BKs in Hindi, narrated by ShivBaba through Brahma Baba; translated by a PBK; the words within brackets in the English version have been added by the translator to clarify the meaning)
peterbindi
ex-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Looking for God and for myself.

Post by peterbindi »

Dear all.

Is there really no interrest in heaven here ???

And Arjun can you please explain the knowlege from pbk point of understanding.
So what is it that Baba say like to go to schools by planes and very big houses
and to reside near sweet water.

So as i thought as a bk that a viman really existed and from pbk point of understanding viman is the interllect that travels.

And also sorry that the name of pbk is still under my avatar, the admin do not react on my forum mail, and normal e-mail and i do not know why?

peterbindi.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

peterbindi wrote:So what is it that Baba say like to go to schools by planes and very big houses and to reside near sweet water.
Your guess about the planes is right from PBK point of view.
As regards the residence near sources of sweet water, I think ShivBaba (through Veerendra Dev Dixit) has clarified it somewhere in the clarification Murlis. I do not remember the exact clarification. But I guess sweet water refers to the sweet nature of the deities. Nobody will have a salt-water like nature. :D
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

“हमको तो सारी छी-छी सृष्टि को बदल नई सृष्टि में आना है। हम देवता बनते हैं ना। लक्ष्मी का आह्वान करते हैं तो कितनी सफाई करते हैं। अभी तो है बेहद की बात। सारी दुनिया की सफाई होनी है, ५ तत्व भी तमोप्रधान से सतोप्रधान बन जाते हैं। वहाँ तो नम्बरवन वैभव रहते हैं। फूल आदि ऐसे होते हैं जो घर बैठे भी सुगन्ध आती है। इतर आदि भी लगाने की दरकार नहीं रहती। अगरबत्ती की दरकार नहीं रहती। नेचुरल खुशबू रहती है। स्वर्ग कहने से ही मुख मीठा हो जाता है।“ (ब्रह्माकुमारियों द्वारा प्रकाशित रिवाइज़्ड साकार मुरली दिनांक ०६.०५.०८, पृ. २)

"Hamko toh saari chi-chi srishti ko badal nayi srishti may aana hai. Ham devtaa bantey hain na. Lakshmi ka aahvaan kartey hain toh kitnee safaai kartey hain. Abhi toh hai behad kee baat. Saari duniya kee safaai honi hai, 5 tatwa bhi tamopradhaan say satopradhaan ban jaatey hain. Vahaan toh numberone vaibhav rathey hain. Fool aadi aisey hotey hain jo ghar baithey bhi sugandh aati hai. Itar aadi bhi lagaaney kee darkaar nahee rahtee. Agarbatti kee darkaar nahee rahtee. Natural khushboo rahtee hai. Swarg kahney say hee mukhh meetha ho jaataa hai." (Brahmakumariyon dwara prakaashit revised Sakar Murli, dinaank 06.05.08, pg 2)

“We have to change the entire world and enter in a new world. We become deities, don’t we? When Lakshmi is summoned, people maintain so much cleanliness. Now it is a matter in an unlimited sense. The entire world is to be cleaned. The five elements get transformed from impure to pure as well. There the luxuries are numberone. The flowers etc. are such that their fragrance can be felt even while sitting at home. There is no need to apply scent, etc. There is no need to burn incense sticks. There is natural fragrance. The mouth becomes sweet just by uttering the word ‘heaven’.” (Revised Sakar Murli dated 06.05.08, pg 2 published by BKs in Hindi, narrated by ShivBaba through Brahma Baba; translated by a PBK; the words within brackets in the English version have been added by the translator to clarify the meaning)