Brahma kumaris exposed to the world

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
jannisder
Friends and family of
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Brahma kumaris exposed to the world

Post by jannisder »

It has been the most educating years of my life the past few years joining this forum. I wonder through, how open are we. Is it just on this forum that things are discussed and what do we do or are we willing to do to expose everything that we have collected here to the world?

My opinion is that we have the power to make brahma kumaris an hot item in the media, and if not how ignorance the media is for not having the guts to publish, an make that into an item.

This BK stuff is making me sick and we can chat for years and years but what has been done to wake up the world?? (Beside of of course the wonderful work of many of the forum doing all the research and have my great respect).

I think we must do more ... invite reporters, newspapers, etc to make this a world item the media. Expose ignorant people who know but will not tell ... Whatever!!!! Just GET IT OUT!!!
mr green
ex-BK

Re: Brahma Kumaris exposed to the world

Post by mr green »

Then Jan, you have to help us, some of us me included have been hurt so deeply you cannot understand ... I am, what, now 5 years out. I cannot remember. I am ******* up like you cannot know. But happy to help where I can.

I don't want anyone else to have to go through what I did.

I am half-baked (see Murli ref).
jannisder
Friends and family of

Post by jannisder »

I understand and i feel for you. I am not afraid to go in public to expose.

I am fed up with all that is done, to you, and many other including myself to make it a big issue worldwide! I even go to jail if I have to. You can pm me so I can work on a good statement to get it all going. Everything you say is 100 % confidential. Never saw any reporters anymore contacting the forum so we have to do it ourselves.

BKWSU can contact me also by pm to stop me. But the train is leaving ... steady as she goes!!

Love Jan

Is there anything you want to say that the world needs to know? Let me know !!
enlightened
ex-BK

Post by enlightened »

Hi Jan

I thought I would send you this link that I just came across in case it hasn't already been posted on this website.

Indymedia: World peace organization exposed as doomsday cult?

Kind regards
Enlightened
jannisder
Friends and family of

Post by jannisder »

Thanks, and I already saw it there. Its a good start!!

On Google you can sign up for alerts ... relating to words you put in. If you put in Brahma Kumaris, you get all the new released articles, and can comment on that. I advise we should all do that.
paulkershaw
ex-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am an ex-teacher and member of the BKWSU and my interest lies in assisting those who request support on any level I can.

Post by paulkershaw »

enlightened wrote:I thought I would send you this link that I just came across in case it hasn't already been posted on this website.
Indymedia: World peace organization exposed as doomsday cult?
and guess what, someone or something has got to this page already and over-ridden it's wording.....hmmm, makes one wonder eh? This is what one gets when you click on it :
"Document Not Available
Sorry, this story has been removed due to a possible breach of the editorial guidelines and is under review by the editorial group. If you think that this story should be allowed to remain on the newswire, please check our editorial guidelines and if you think that your article does not breach any of these guidelines, you can contact the editorial collective to make your case."
jannisder
Friends and family of

Post by jannisder »