Brahma Kumari underwear; the spiritual versus hot guide

for discussing science, relationships, religion or non-BK spirituality.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Brahma Kumari underwear; the spiritual versus hot guide

Post by fluffy bunny »

somewhere else bansy wrote:What Religion is your Bra?
Hmmn ... I am sure that I could jiggle together some joke about Buddhism, the middle path and cleavages ... or burning 'bondages' leading a natural state of oneness ... but they would probably belong better in the XXX BK jokes section. Old ones tend to fall flat, and I have no need to get them off my chest.

But, as an aside, I have heard that they give God a new set of bra and panties every time he enters in Sister Gulzar''s body (apologies for any apparently risqué pun there). Does anyone know what happens to them afterwards?

Are they destroyed, recycled into the general pools of surrendered BK bloomers, handed on ceremoniously to some lucky surrendered mata ... or auctioned off to the highest bidder? I am sure that they might raise a few bids on ebay.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: Jokes

Post by arjun »

ex-l wrote:But, as an aside, I have heard that they give God a new set of bra and panties every time he enters in Sister Gulzar''s body (apologies for any apparently risqué pun there). Does anyone know what happens to them afterwards?
I don't know about the undergarments, but I am sure there must be a great demand among BK teachers for the sarees worn by Gulzar Dadi when she becomes a medium for Avyakt BapDada. It might also be a tool to favour someone.

Ditto is true for the dresses worn by Baba Virendra Dev Dixit and Mama Kamala Devi Dixit. There are many PBKs who like to gift clothes to them and there are also many PBKs would love to wear the dresses once worn by Baba and Mama. This is also a form of subtle Bhakti. Shivsena Bhai must be very happy reading this statement. :D

I guess most mini-Madhubans and many Gitapathshalas keep a set of clothes ready for Baba to use whenever he visits them.
mr green
ex-BK

Post by mr green »

ex-l wrote:But, as an aside, I have heard that they give God a new set of bra and panties every time he enters in Sister Gulzar''s body (apologies for any apparently risqué pun there). Does anyone know what happens to them afterwards?
Is it only at this time in the Kalpa that a fetish for such items can exist ????
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

mr green wrote:is it only at this time in the Kalpa that a fetish for such items can exist ????????
No. This crave for anything offered to even the non-living idols of deities exists in India since the Copper Age itself. You might remember that Baba repeatedly mentions the example of the variety of sweets that are offered to Krishna at the temple of Shrinath and about how the Hindu priests of that temple even sell these offerings to the gullible devotees to earn money. The foundation must have been laid in our Brahmin family in this Confluence Age itself. :D
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

What bra size does BapDada take? Do Gulzar's breasts change in anyway when he (or they) enters her?

We demand Knowledge of all things related to God's incarnation? Has he an appointed supplier like the Queen of England or are they sponsored ... do they buy in bulk ... does Gulzar buy her own ... does someone have a special service role to play acquiring Godly underwear ... are there extra-strong vibrations in the gusset after he has left ... and do they have magical properties?

Logically there ought to be.
joel
ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I was an active BK for 12 years. That was long ago. Now I am just a person.

Post by joel »

I, for one, welcome any discussion of undergarments, from popular styles and fabrics, to what is worn by the Paris Hiltons of the BK world.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

From a reliable, but uncredited, source ... granny-style bloomers are apparently de rigeur. Non-BK example provided.

Pure as I am ... (cough) ... I have never thought about Brahma Kumaris' underwear before. Only God's ... of which I am fascinated.

Now that I start to think about it ...
  • • do BK sisters get taken to one side and given a quiet chit-chat about renouncing their body-conscious underwear?
    • Are there ritual 'thong burnings' where anything black, sexy, lacy and previous used for the purpose of vice and the "taking of sensual poison" are surrendered?
    • Relating to brasiers, has there been discussion about what is considered a soul-conscious level of upliftment and separation?
Such a serious subject obvious deserves a topic of its own. Split the thread, I say!
mr green
ex-BK

Post by mr green »

Yes, we have unearthed something here. Where is the sisters 'spiritual versus hot' panties guide?

I reckon if you put on BapDada's bra, you could develop spiritual ghost breasts, which probably are capable of firing spiritual healing milk all over the hungry filthy shudras.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

mr green wrote:Yes, we have unearthed something here. Where is the Sisters 'spiritual versus hot' panties guide?
By jove, the chappie is right! ... and not to mention the prerequisite amount of nipple padding protecting from provocative protuberances some good sister might opportune. Made from cardboard?

I am showing my age and level of consciousness here ... but for those of you too unfortunate to share an incarnation with poet John Cooper Clarke, I can feel the spirit of the muse coming over me and must work on a timely version of "I've never seen a nipple in the Daily Express ... BKWSU". Its not rude, its political.

(Click above to listen to the original ... sub-titles probably required).
John Cooper Clarke could have done but did not wrote: I've never seen a nipple in the BKWSU

I've seen the poison letters of their lethal lawyers,
about trademarks and domain names and libelous bloggers.
And the OLA and its corporate acts.
Executive fee earners? - all right jack.
I've seen how democracy exists only for a few
but I've never seen a nipple in the BKWSU.

I've felt the senior sisters' jackboot, the verbal cosh,
white saris, white lies ... PR whitewash.
Its money up front where the SS rule,
Murli class mafia, scandal school.
They accuse - we are for use
but you'll never see a nipple in the BKWSU.

Burnt out yogis scream in pain,
love leads to death, domestic strains.
BK divorce disease, it eats away
family structures day by day,
in the grim pursuit of the Golden Aged few.
I've never seen a nipple in the BKWSU

This religion's boring mindless mean,
full of corruption, the kind that's clean.
Re-written, covered up, erased and hidden,
again and again and again and again.
I've seen the wealthy taken for their homes and wads
but you'll never find a nipple in the BKWSU ... sods.
The strength of parody lies with the original, so here it is ... The Daily Express is a newspaper, almost as right wing as the BKWSU. Thanks, John RIP.
express.gif
express.gif (7.3 KiB) Viewed 24064 times
arjun
PBK

Re: Brahma Kumari underwear; the spiritual versus hot guide

Post by arjun »

joel wrote:I, for one, welcome any discussion of undergarments, from popular styles and fabrics,
Baba Virendra Dev Dixit wears vests with sleeves and trunks or Indian village type boxer shorts. And I think this is the norm with most surrendered BK/PBK brothers. Sleeveless vests/underwears with Y cut reveal more body and hence considered more body conscious. ;)

But I think people are guided more by the level of comfort and the climatic conditions while choosing the type of underwears.

As regards fashion this is what Baba has to say:

“Now you children know that our decoration is of a different kind, their decoration is of a different kind. Theirs is a tamopradhan (degraded) decoration, yours is a satopradhaan (pure) decoration, through which you have to enter the satopradhaan Suryavanshi (Sun Dynasty) kingdom. Father explains to you children – Do not indulge in the tamopradhaan decoration even slightly. The world is very bad. Do not become fashionable while leading a household life. Fashion attracts. It is not good to be beautiful in the present time. It is better if one is dark. Nobody will cast their claws (panjey) on them.

People keep chasing the beautiful ones
Krishna is also shown to be dark (saanvra or blue black). You have to become fair through ShivBaba. They become fair through powder etc. There is so much fashion; just don’t ask about it. The rich people are doomed. The poor ones are good. One must go to the villages and uplift the poor ones. But big personalities are also required to spread the sound (aawaaz or name). All of you are poor ones, aren’t you? Is there any prosperous person? Look, you are sitting in such a simple manner! Look, there is so much fashion in Mumbai.

If someone comes to meet Baba, I tell that you have decorated your body
Now come, let us decorate you with knowledge, by which you can become an angel of heaven for 21 births. You will become prosperous forever. Neither would you ever cry, nor would you experience sorrows. Now you leave this physical decoration. We will decorate you in such first class manner with the gems of knowledge that you just don’t ask. If you follow my opinion then I will make you my queen consort (patraani). This is good, isn’t it? ...

Nobody is as fashionable as Sindhis. They learn fashion from foreign countries and come. Now-a-days girls spend so much on dressing of hair. They are called angels of hell. Father makes you angels of heaven. They say that this place itself is a heaven for us. Let us enjoy these pleasures. What do we know what is going to happen tomorrow? People with such diverse thoughts come.”

(Revised Sakar Murli dated 12.06.06, pg 2 & 4 published by BKs)
mr green
ex-BK

Post by mr green »

HAHAHAHAH ... angels of hell!!!!!! That is so funny.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

Your accuity is as welcomed as ever, arjun.
Baba spoke not wrote:Nobody is as fashionable as Sindhis ... They are called angels of hell.
Woah ... God or Lekhraj Kirpalani has issues with his chosen tribe. Perhaps it has deeper, metaphorical significance ... but otherwise definitely time for a spiritual versus hot guide.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. There is one underwear (for males) which has been associated in India with celibacy because it is worn by the wrestlers (called pehelwans). This underwear is called 'langot' in Hindi. Even though it has been associated with celibacy since hundreds of years in India, I have hardly seen any BK or PBK wearing this langot. Once or twice I have seen langots hanging in the brothers' area where they dry out their clothes in the local mini-Madhubans.

While doing a search on 'langot' on google, I found this interesting information, which could be helpful to unmarried male BKs/PBKs.
http://www.escholarship.org/editions/vi ... view=print
The write-up contains many tips for celibacy. :D In most aspects the beliefs of these practioners of celibacy match those of BKs/PBKs, but in some aspects they have taken it to an extreme limit, which even BKs/PBKs don't recommend. I quote:

"In order to protect one’s semen one must neither think, speak, nor hear any evil. One should never think amorous thoughts. Ravindranath expands on this by saying that one should not look at a woman, never speak to a woman, never touch a woman, never think about a woman, never listen to a woman, never be alone with a woman, never joke around with a woman, and, of course, never have intercourse with a woman (ibid)."

There is a famous phrase used to describe celibate males in India. 'Langot ka pakka' (which loosely translates as 'firm in his langot') Similarly, 'langot ka kachcha' is used to describe someone who is not celibate. To quote from the above site:
"The langot symbolizes celibacy, for it binds the genitals up between the legs. However, wrestlers are cautioned against wearing a langot for too long a period of time. Excessive constriction can lead to arousal, it is thought, and so it is best to loosen or remove one’s langot soon after exercising."
So, this langot is anyways ruled out as an underwear for using throughout the day. ;) I think Baba has advocated wearing simple, loose dresses in the Murlis.