Re: BKWSU for beginners

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
sachkhand
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by sachkhand »

AUM Shanti.
arjun wrote:I have read my posts once again. I don't think I have made any such comments for which I should feel ashamed. I have also quoted a Murli point to prove my point. Moreover, I had made the comments in a lighter vein and I had not made any vulgar comment. But by using the word 'rascals' do you feel you are proving yourself to be in an elevated stage?
Dear Arjun.
Just read the two sentences made bold.
And just see how hurriedly you have protested against the use of the word "rascal" used by me.
My question to you is, how come when it comes to ex-BKs like ex-l and mr. green, you seem to be without that backbone? Why did you not protest against those people for writing such a vulgar post? You can protest against us even for our not very serious mistakes, only because we question the so called advance knowledge. But you do not protest against those people who have no faith even in Murlis and ShivBaba and are only interested in defaming BKs and BK knowledge just because they are acting as supporters of Virendra Dev Dixit. Do you think it was proper on your part writing in that post but not protesting? It was better if you had not written any reply to that post. The word "rascal" pinched you, but the vulgar words and views used for Dadi did not pinch you. You do not like even the name of any PBK mata and so called jagadamba in the forum. But you have no objection when someone writes vulgar about Dadi who is helping the Yagnya by being Chariot for delivering Avyakt Vanis which even your Virendra Dev Dixit reads and explains. :sad:
What kind of a person are you? :confused: Remove your masks and see yourself what you are doing.
Thanks.
Sanjeev.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

My question to you is, how come when it comes to ex-BKs like ex-l and mr. green, you seem to be without that backbone? Why did you not protest against those people for writing such a vulgar post?
The basic reason why I did not protest such posts by ex-BKs because they have left the Brahmin family voluntarily and are not bound by the code of conduct that is applicable to the Brahmin family, whereas you claim and I accept that you are part of the Brahmin family. Moreover, when you are criticizing other members of the Brahmin family you should be ready to see your mistakes being pointed out by others. If you declare that you have left the Brahmin family entirely, then you can write whatever you want, I will never object.

I would also like to add that I do not object even if two members of the Brahmin family are abusing each other. I interfere only when a post is addressed to me. For example, I do not approve of the language used by pbkindiana in many of his/her posts addressed to shivsena Bhai. But as the posts are not addressed to me I did not interfere. Only when shivsena Bhai specifically asked me whether I agree with pbkindiana's views that I expressed my views.
But you have no objection when someone writes vulgar about Dadi
I have objected several times when false allegations were levelled by ex-BKs against BKWSU. One ex-BK even called BKWSU a terrorist oranization and I was the only member to protest. It was only after my protests that the concerned member was banned although I never demanded a ban on that member.
The word "rascal" pinched you,
No. Had it pinched me I would have reacted angrily to your post. I just asked you that how can you prove yourself to be more elevated than ex-BKs or PBKs if you call them rascals?
And just see how hurriedly you have protested against the use of the word "rascal" used by me.
As regards my quick reply to your post, I would like to make it clear that the response time of my posts depends on the time available with me and not based on whether someone has criticized me or not. Moreover, I react spontaneously and do not make future calculations and do not launch well-planned attacks (like you). If I know the answer and if I have time I reply immediately and if I do not have time I may even take some days to respond.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Dear sachkhand Bhai,
Om Shanti. You are so much worried about my having written something in the thread on 'underwear' in the bkinfo forum, but you were never worried all these years when mbbhat Bhai has been regularly claiming that he is ready to go naked in front of everyone, in front of the media and even in front of sisters and mothers in bk centers and madhuban. Had there been any vulgarity in my mind while writing on the topic of underwear, I would have instigated mbbhat to become naked in front of everyone. May be u were just enjoying his claims instead of suggesting him not to do any such thing.

Secondly, I am surprised why do you want to go and write on a forum where you are not at all welcome. I don't know about the foreign countries, but in India there is a tradition that people do not go to anybody's house if they are not welcomed there with respect. Ever since I was banned from entering BK centers around 14 years ago, I have never stepped into a BK center uninvited. Similarly, ever since I was banned from brahmakumaris.com.au or xbkchat.com or brahmakumaris.info I have never begged or fought with them to take me back as a member. But at the same time I am thankful to them for whatever time they allowed me to participate in their discussions. I am here on this forum as long as I am given freedom to write whatever I want to (of course while following the code of conduct). But the day when I get a feeling that I am not welcome here, I will stop posting.

So, my sincere advice to you is to stop yearning for permission to become a member on bkinfo and try to participate in fruitful discussions wherever you are respectfully allowed to do so.

Regards,
On Godly Service,
Arjun
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

arjun wrote:The basic reason why I did not protest such posts by ex-BKs because they have left the Brahmin family voluntarily and are not bound by the code of conduct that is applicable to the Brahmin family
Dear Soul,
Murli says a BK gets 100 fold punishment for his misconduct. Do you mean after becoming ex bk, such ex BKs will not get 100 times punishment? Do you say their wrong behaviour is equal to the wrong behaviour of a common man of the society in front of Dharmaraj?
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

mbbhat wrote:Murli says a BK gets 100 fold punishment for his misconduct. Do you mean after becoming ex BK, such ex BKs will not get 100 times punishment? Do you say their wrong behaviour is equal to the wrong behaviour of a common man of the society in front of Dharmaraj?
I don't know whether ex-BKs will get 100 times punishments after leaving the path of knowledge or not, but they are responsible for their acts. They may not be answerable to the Brahmin family but they will definitely be answerable to the society and government of their land.
sachkhand
ex-PBK

Post by sachkhand »

AUM Shanti.
Dear Arjun,
As regarding the use of the word rascal, I had used it purposely, so as to see the reactions of all here.
I whole heartedly accept apologies for using that word. Sorry
But, but I also accept that calling rascals as rascal is not any crime. Provided we take all the responsibilities of the consequences. Rascal in Hindi means neech. Neech kaam karne valoonko neech hee kahenge naa?

Also I had not read all the post. I just saw that you too have answered to ex-l's querry about underwears. I think the information you provided is not vulgar, but this reply gave a boost to ex-l and mr. green to write more vulgarly. So I think, it was proper for you to protest the post of ex-l. I am not saying that you should have written harshly, but you would have written the Murli point which you have written in the end.
Also I really appreciated you for writing that point when I read the whole post afterwards.

Regarding me writing in a forum where I am not welcomed. I too am not interested in joining them. But they should have banned me due to some valid reasons. They can even bluntly say I am not welcomed there. But banning me with false allegations is what I am protesting.
Also about BKWSUwatch.com, there they have openly criticised BKs with ill will towards them with many lies. They had asked for clarifications and I was the first one to write about their allegations in that website. They did not tell me that I am not welcomed there. If they had said so, I would have stopped writing there. And I have actually stopped writing there since they deleted my posts. I am not supporting the misappropriations BKWSU has made (if it is true) in money matter, and I am not supporting the defects in some BKs (even old ones) but I am protesting against the ill will of people which is a kind of racist type. Who cares if they do not allow me there. They can go on doing their campaign against BK knowledge if they think it is correct. How can I stop them?
And I now, have protested in a forum where I am not unwelcomed. I have answered to a post in this forum. So, I have done no wrong thing.
Thanks.
Sanjeev.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

sachkhand wrote:As regarding the use of the word rascal, I had used it purposely, so as to see the reactions of all here.
I whole heartedly accept apologies for using that word. Sorry {/b]
But, but I also accept that calling rascals as rascal is not any crime. Provided we take all the responsibilities of the consequences. Rascal in Hindi means neech. Neech kaam karne valoonko neech hee kahenge naa?

On the one side you say 'sorry' and on the other side you feel that you were correct in calling us rascals, neech. God alone knows how sincere you are in your apology.

Anyway, although I had not written anything against any Dadi or BKWSU in any of my posts in the topic of underwears; still, if the feelings of any of the BKs has been hurt by my participation in that thread I am sorry for the same. But will my apology stop you from using vulgar words against Baba Virendra Dev Dixit or PBKs or AIVV?

Also I really appreciated you for writing that point when I read the whole post afterwards.

What is the use of this appreciation when you stick to your stand that I am rascal, neech?
sachkhand
ex-PBK

Post by sachkhand »

AUM Shanti.
arjun wrote:Dear sachkhand Bhai,
Om Shanti. You are so much worried about my having written something in the thread on 'underwear' in the bkinfo forum, but you were never worried all these years when mbbhat Bhai has been regularly claiming that he is ready to go naked in front of everyone, in front of the media and even in front of Sisters and mothers in BK centers and Madhuban.
Dear Arjun,
I had not read about it. But recently in the thread personal issues by mbbhat, I think there is something about it and I had thought of asking what that actually means. And I have not written anything in the post where he has said so according to you. What I want to say is if you are replying to something, then if you feel something is wrong there, you should protest it in your simple words, no need to use harsh words. But you must protest.
Thanks.
Sanjeev.
sachkhand
ex-PBK

Post by sachkhand »

arjun wrote: On the one side you say 'sorry' and on the other side you feel that you were correct in calling us rascals, neech. God alone knows how sincere you are in your apology.
I have apologised from my heart. But I want to make it clear that those who have written it have done wrong thing. And I have apologised because you feel I should apologise because a follower of BK knowledge should not call anyone so.
arjun wrote: Anyway, although I had not written anything against any Dadi or BKWSU in any of my posts in the topic of underwears; still, if the feelings of any of the BKs has been hurt by my participation in that thread I am sorry for the same. But will my apology stop you from using vulgar words against Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit or PBKs or AIVV?
I have not written anything personal against Virendra Dev Dixit,it is all according to knowledge that we are discussing. But yes the words shameless and deceiver that I have used for Virendra Dev Dixit and PBKs is because they are behaving so. What other words should I use please tell me. When I feel that Virendra Dev Dixit is deceiving others by not accepting what he is propagating, then what shoul I call such a person. Keeping aside your faith for Virendra Dev Dixit, if you were to say about any one person other than Virendra Dev Dixit, who does not accept what he says and propagates his views openly throughout the world, what would you say for him?

Just remember how I was treated when I made an honest statement about what I was feeling about being Prajapita. I accept that people will make fun of me. And they made fun. So what. I am not angry with anyone of you. But just think, if I keep on posting indirectly that I am Prajapita and instigate members over here to spread this point to other PBKs, and do not accept it directly. And just give some points supporting my views here and there. How would you feel about me?
arjun wrote:What is the use of this appreciation when you stick to your stand that I am rascal, neech?
If you think you have supported what ex-l has written then you are that.
Thanks.
Sanjeev.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

sachkhand wrote:if you were to say about any one person other than Veerendra Dev Dixit, who does not accept what he says and propagates his views openly throughout the world, what would you say for him?
BKWSU and persons occupying high posts in that University openly act against the very Shrimat that they propagate, but show me a single sentence written by me all these years on net where I have used words which you use for Baba Dixit and PBKs.
If you think you have supported what ex-l has written then you are that.
Have I written anywhere that I support what ex-l has written in the topic of underwear?

I would like to tell everyone here that many months after the beginning of the bkinfo forum, ex-l had written about an incident in a bk center in a new thread in the 'anything and everything' section. Since I had never heard of such an incident I responded expressing my surprise thinking that the incident was real. But ex-l responded saying that the story was just a joke. I felt ashamed at my post and requested the Admin. of that forum to shift that topic to the Ex-BKs Section and that is how the thread 'triple ex-BK jokes' which is now popular among ex-BKs started. But it ensured that BKs and PBKs who would not like to read such vulgar jokes about BKs or Brahmin family could avoid reading it by not visiting that Section/thread. Throughout my several years of experience of writing on the forums, that was the only post for which I felt ashamed and still feel ashamed. Although it was not my mistake entirely, still I accept my mistake. But, despite using bad words against Baba Dixit and PBKs again and again you have no sense of regret. Anyway, it is your choice. Even in the outside world it is believed that if someone throws stones (abuses) at you and if you do not keep it in your mind, it will go back to the person who throws it. So, you decide yourself whether you wish to collect stones or flowers.

OGS,
Arjun
sachkhand
ex-PBK

Post by sachkhand »

AUM Shanti.
I have done a mistake in language while writing the following,
if you were to say about any one person other than Veerendra Dev Dixit, who does not accept what he says and propagates his views openly throughout the world, what would you say for him?
What I meant was "about anyone i.e., any person but by mistake instead of anyone I have written any one. I would like to correct my mistake.
I think the following reply by Arjun is due to that mistake I have done.
Arjun wrote: BKWSU and persons occupying high posts in that University openly act against the very Shrimat that they propagate, but show me a single sentence written by me all these years on net where I have used words which you use for Baba Dixit and PBKs.
I do accept that BKs do mistakes, and I do not support those mistakes.

But the issue I have raised is not about any common human soul and neither is it a common mistake. If some other person other than Virendra Dev Dixit does not accept what he says and propagates his views openly throughout the world, what would you say for him?
Deceiver. And if such a person is adamant and continue to deceive even after questioning, then such a person is shameless. What else?
Thanks.
Sanjeev.
sachkhand
ex-PBK

Post by sachkhand »

AUM Shanti.
arjun wrote: Have I written anywhere that I support what ex-l has written in the topic of underwear?
Have I said so? I have just answered to your question. If you think you have supported then you too are that thing.
Thanks.
Sanjeev.
sachkhand
ex-PBK

Post by sachkhand »

AUM Shanti.
Arjun wrote: I would like to tell everyone here that many months after the beginning of the bkinfo forum, ex-l had written about an incident in a BK center in a new thread in the 'anything and everything' section. Since I had never heard of such an incident I responded expressing my surprise thinking that the incident was real. But ex-l responded saying that the story was just a joke. I felt ashamed at my post and requested the Admin. of that forum to shift that topic to the Ex-BKs Section and that is how the thread 'triple ex-BK jokes' which is now popular among ex-BKs started. But it ensured that BKs and PBKs who would not like to read such vulgar jokes about BKs or Brahmin family could avoid reading it by not visiting that Section/thread. Throughout my several years of experience of writing on the forums, that was the only post for which I felt ashamed and still feel ashamed. Although it was not my mistake entirely, still I accept my mistake. But, despite using bad words against Baba Dixit and PBKs again and again you have no sense of regret. Anyway, it is your choice. Even in the outside world it is believed that if someone throws stones (abuses) at you and if you do not keep it in your mind, it will go back to the person who throws it. So, you decide yourself whether you wish to collect stones or flowers.
Dear Arjun,
you are really a RASCAL.
In the above quote, the sentences made bold were not at all necessary. You could have just apologised for your mistake for which you even now feel ashamed, but have apologised only now after questioning about it. And still have not protested against it, but have tried to prove that it is not a mistake to write such a post in a forum named after Brahmakumaris. So you think anyone can make sexy jokes even in the Brahmakumaris.info forum by making another group in that forum. I do not understand what that forum's intention is. And why it is named Brhmakumaris.info? They could have named it ex-BKs.info, it would have been better if they wanted to make sexy jokes in their forum. But still, they cannot make sexy jokes about anyone persoanlly. That is just bullsh**. And hence they are rascals.
If they want to have sexy chat and kokes, there are many sites in the net for them to do such things.

And I have called you rascal even for another reason. You have written that prelude (sentences made in bold) just to show that only ecause I went to that group and wished to read such a post, I came to know about it. And so I am not better than them. Is this not the reason for your prelude?
For your information I will write how I came across that post. I was checking for the posts of Mr. Green inorder to get confirmed that the post "Brahma was Satan" was written by him. And so I was checking his posts. And there I saw the name of this post. And because I was writing about the behaviour of the ex-BKs like ex-l and Mr. Green and their intention for their forum, I mentioned about it. And I was really surprised to see even your eply in that post. And did not read further.
But when you later replied to me about your reply in that post, I then read the whole post and found that your last reply in which you have quoted the Murli point is very nice and appreciated you for that reply.
And do not want to prove that I am very sober and a gentle and a pure-conscious person. If I start writing about what all I do, then you will surely feel ashamed. But that does not mean that you can write vulgarly about anyone in a forum that too in such a forum.
This is the last time I am telling you. Stop your show business. No one will come to help in the end. Do not apologise to show how gentle you are. Please your Self first. Be good for your own sake and not to impress others.
Thanks.
Sanjeev.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

sachkhand wrote:you are really a RASCAL.
Thanks once again brother.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

sachkhand wrote:you are really a RASCAL.
Yes, let me repeat that too. Thank you for pointing out my defects brother.

There is a simple answer to why bkwsuwatch.com has a link to brahmakumaris.info, it is because they like the site and think it might help others. Brahmakumaris.info is called brahmakumaris.info because it is the most complete and single largest source of information about the Brahma Kumaris on the internet. Most of its members are BKs and they come because it is one of the only places where it is possible to read and download many Murlis. Although the PBKs do very well for their own religion, no one else cares as much as in the BK community to do so (or else they are all afraid of being outcast by the Dadis if they were to do so).

In the beginning, the forum was intended to be for ALL individuals effected by the Brahma Kumaris movement in order that they sit down and discuss their issues.

Unfortunately, it was people just like you who came along and a) created such mess and bad vibrations, and b) did NOTHING productive that made it impossible.

So please stop now. Please show respect for the intention of this forum, make it a more attractive and welcoming place and not spoil it.

If you cannot ... and you are still unhappy ... best go away and start your own forum. Discussing matters with you is a time and energy wasting farce. If I could block you from this site, I would.

Now, to get back on topic, does anyone have any new information about the history of the BKWSU that might be interesting, such as tracing Narain Shevakram's family?

I recently found out about Lekhraj Kirpalani's brother and wondered if anyone had made a family tree of the Kripalanis. See, here.