Re: BKWSU for beginners

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

The truth is, I am still not sure if I was wrong and think that both words could fit but I do think that this kind of educative discussion is what this forum ought to have been about and so I am grateful for it.

I used the word theodicy lightly as it had been used in Dr John Walliss's book on the Brahma Kumaris, "The Brahma Kumaris as a Reflexive Tradition". Probably the best book on the BKs to date, or at least the most inclusive and the one to get the most close to the subject. I thought about it as relating to Lekhraj Kirpalani and the BKs' attempts to resolve the nature of a Unlimited God, by having a personal manifestation of Him, and their rationalisation for His limits and the causes of evil, body-consciousness and "The Drama" (pre-determination).

Being challenged, I was forced to have to go and learn more about the word and its roots, which is good.
uddhava
ex-BK

Post by uddhava »

ex-l wrote: I used the word theodicy lightly as it had been used in Dr John Walliss's book on the Brahma Kumaris, "The Brahma Kumaris as a Reflexive Tradition".
I am not saying of course that 'theodicy' cannot be used re BK, I am only talking about your particular sentence. Can you please quote the sentences which you have in mind where John Walliss uses 'theodicy', so we can see how he uses it?
uddhava
ex-BK

Post by uddhava »

uddhava wrote: Can you please quote the sentences which you have in mind where John Walliss uses 'theodicy', so we can see how he uses it?
On second thoughts, don't bother. I have checked myself and I can see that he clearly loves the word 'theodicy', and uses it very broadly and in ways outside your own two definitions in your previous post. I will come back to this. In the meantime, I wonder if he has seen this website. He is on Facebook if you want to say hello.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

I only had one at hand, page 116 of his book;
John Walliss wrote:"a world affirming cultic milieu, such as the ongoing globalisation, New Age-ication and instrumentalisation of the original, world-rejecting theodicy".
sachkhand
ex-PBK

Post by sachkhand »

AUM Shanti.
Dear ex-1 and the administrator of Brahmakumaris.info forum,
I am banned from your forum when I asked about your intentions and asked some other questions. I have not been since then allowed in your forum although I had requested even to the admin of that forum many times. My IP address is permanently banned.

Even I have become a member of your another forum, BKWSUwatch.com but my posts there have been deleted.

I think your only problem is you and others like you cannot follow the directions given in BKs such as food and celibacy. And because you find yourself unfit to study and churn the knowledge and follow the strict directions, now you people have resorted to bashing and spreading ill-will towards BKs.

Even if you want to become a Karate champion, you need to follow certain directions in your life and do particular exercises to attain strength and learn the techniques. But students like you people want to attain eveything by paying some bucks. It is not possible.

Just see how the world has been responding to Ramdev Baba and his Patanjali Yoga and Pranayaam teachings. Many from India and the Indian media too tried very hard to defame him and his mission.

The medical world did never pay any attention and never gave any importance to Ayurveda. Even Indian government has been indifferent to the science of Ayurveda for many years and made just few attempts for name sake to promote Ayurveda. The medical world made fun of Ramdev when he told that even blood pressure, diabetes, asthama, cancer, hepatitis B and such diseases can be cured. And now, when Baba Ramdev has started giving practical proofs by curing the patients and even producing the documents of clinical tests and has started explaining the science behind it, the medical world is opening it's eyes while yawning. If the same results had been given by any european or american person with some or the other technique, it would have been made world famous and the person would have been given many awards by the medical world.

But sorry, BKs cannot give any proof or show you The Incorporeal Shiv. They beleive He has come and Has given them knowledge and is sure to change this world into Satyug. They are following what they think and feel is proper for them.

You know one thing, the europeans and americans are having inferiority complex within them. They cannot bear anyone who is better than them. European and American governments have been continuously trying to weaken Bharat. And many Indians with slave-mentality have been supporting and accepting the bossing of european and american goverments.

I do not say that all people in Europe and America are against Bharat and it's knowledge, let it be spiritual or any other worldly knowledge. One of them has said that India will rule the world, not politically but culturally. Whenever anything good from Bharat starts to become popular throughout the world, then few people start to defame it in a very systematic manner. And I think, you and your supporters are doing just this. The acheivements of Bharat and Bharatvasis are seldom acknowledged by the europeans and americans. It has been said in Murlis, the people will weaken Bharat and continue to weaken to the extent that this will lead to destruction. And we can see it in all fields. On one side Bharat and it's knowledge is gaining importance and on the other side there are systematic plans to weaken Bharat.

You have no faith in the teachings of Supreme Soul Shiv, because in the first place you do not accept that Supreme Soul Shiv ever comes to this world to change it. So, it is hopeless expecting any positive thing from you.
Thanks.
Sanjeev.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

sachkhand wrote:I am banned from your forum when I asked about your intentions and asked some other questions. I have not been since then allowed in your forum although I had requested even to the admin of that forum many times. My IP address is permanently banned.

Even I have become a member of your another forum, BKWSUwatch.com but my posts there have been deleted.
Sanjeev,

that is not honest.

I came by this website today as I was seeking clarification of a certain part of the BK/PBK philosophy and noted your post. I have no wish to bring continue waste thoughts and bad feelings onto this forum. I consider it to be a disrespect to the purpose for this community, a disrespect you obviously have no thought for as it is your habit.

Firstly, I am not the author of BKWSUwatch.com, nor is it my website. I have no idea if or why you have had your posts deleted.

And in this analysis lies your problems:
  • a) you are willing to make and repeat false statements and false assertions in public
    b) you are willing to use someone else's forum, to disrupt another community or topic, to do so
    c) you lack the courtesy to ask others about their situation.

Looking at the BrahmaKumaris.Info website log, here, it lists all your various accounts and states that "considers himself to be the reincarnation of Lekhraj Kirpalani and the appointed Chariot of god. Has Vishnu Party connections". Its rather seems that you were banned because of your conduct and attacking PBK members. I leave others to make their own investigation of the facts.
anamik, sachkand, disillusioned, sachkhand_again, truth seeker, satyam, sanjeev, really? and at least two others (all same user) - status: ban active.

Suspended for using multiple user accounts, flame warring PBK members. User Sanjeev considers himself to be the reincarnation of Lekhraj Kirpalani and the appointed Chariot of god. Has Vishnu Party connections.
This is the last time in my life that I will ever spend any of my time and energy on you, and I would like to suggest to the admin of this forum that you are banned from it as well. Perhaps you should consider your own conduct and ask why you keep being treated in this manner?

Were you also the individual that was hearing voices in head and thought that Virendra Dev Dixit was controlling the CIA, beaming messages from satellites and New World Order etc ...? I am sorry, I cannot remember.

I do not wish to insult you but it strikes me that cultic religions like the BKWSU attract and encourage individuals with mental illnesses and personality disorders who really ought to be treated medically and professionally rather then exploited religiously. Instead of offering them the help they need, the cults encourage them to be disordered in order to exploit them for money or free labor.

Further more, it seems to me that you ... and others like you ... make it your habit to attack those groups which in their own way have offered or given your their hospitality and attempted to help you in their own way. In this case, my sympathies are entirely with the BKWSU and AIVV. I understand that there are group of individuals roaming around the outskirts of the Brahma Kumaris and PBKs causing trouble, just like you.

As for the generalized ignorance and racism inherent in your post ... it would be a waste of my time to do so and so I have no interest in responded.

I have always said that what India needs is "less Godmen and more Sanitary Engineers" and so if you want to benefit yourself and India, please consider changing your life and dedicating yourself to providing others with clean water and adequate sewage facilities. Let the Gods take care of the rest themselves.
pbkindiana
PBK

Post by pbkindiana »

ex-l
This is the last time in my life that I will ever spend any of my time and energy on you, and I would like to suggest to the admin of this forum that you are banned from it as well. Perhaps you should consider your own conduct and ask why you keep being treated in this manner?
Dear ex-l,

I absoultely agree with you that it is a waste of time and energy responding to someone who has a disrespectful and disgusting mentality. Most of his posts are defamatory and his only intention is to defame Baba Dixit to his utmost level without any documentation. The admin of this forum should banned such members who post defamatory statements. I have stopped responding to his postings because of his defamatory mentality.
I have always said that what India needs is "less Godmen and more Sanitary Engineers" and so if you want to benefit yourself and India, please consider changing your life and dedicating yourself to providing others with clean water and adequate sewage facilities. Let the Gods take care of the rest themselves.
[/quote]

Yes, India needs only one GODFATHER and the rest should look into the aspect of cleanliness in India. Eventhough I am living in a foreign country, I have always consider India as my homeland and love India more than any other countries.

indie.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

Thank you Indiana.

Yes, you are correct. I remembered whilst I was away from my computer. Sachkhand portrays himself as a noble victim who "asked some other questions". In fact, he and the Vishnu Party people spent all their energies making serious accusations and attacking Virendra Dev Dixit without ... as you say ... any documentation or evidence whatsoever. That is why he was banned ... no proof, no evidence, just noise. And it is not "my" forum either.

You can document whatever you want on brahmakumaris.info ... as long as you can argue it intelligently and back it up with proof or evidence.

Sachkhand had his chance and blew it because he cant.
sachkhand wrote:I am banned from your forum when I asked about your intentions and asked some other questions. I have not been since then allowed in your forum although I had requested even to the admin of that forum many times. My IP address is permanently banned.
sachkhand
ex-PBK

Post by sachkhand »

AUM Shanti.
ex-l wrote:Firstly, I am not the author of BKWSUwatch.com, nor is it my website. I have no idea if or why you have had your posts deleted.
Dear ex-l,
If your forum namely brahmakumaris.info has no connections with bkwsuwatch.com, then why there is a link to your forum in bkwsuwatch.com?
In the left side of that site, under useful links, if you click on ex-BK support site, you will go to brahmakumaris.info i.e., your site.
ex-l wrote: *Suspended for using multiple user accounts,
*flame warring PBK members.
*User Sanjeev considers himself to be the reincarnation of Lekhraj Kirpalani and the appointed Chariot of god.
*Has Vishnu Party connections.
!I have given the reason for multiple user accounts. I was being continuously banned from the forum and so I was forced to get memberships by other names inorder to answer to your false allegations.

!So you consider PBK members are at war. But woth whom? Will you please clarify? Hope Arjun will answer too.

!Yes I own the total responsibilities for my statement. And have given clarifications in the particular post and many other posts where I was asked about it, and do not consider it essential to answer to this point once again here.

!Dear ex-l, are you not ashmed of continuously writing false allegations? There has to be some limit to this. Do you think, by telling lies 100 times it will become true? I have clarified to the admin of your forum when he had asked to me. I am once again clarifying that I have no connections with Vishnu Party. I do not even know Dasharath Patel personally and have never met him personally. You can continue with you lies.
ex-l wrote: Were you also the individual that was hearing voices in head and thought that Veerendra Dev Dixit was controlling the CIA, beaming messages from satellites and New World Order etc ...? I am sorry, I cannot remember.
I know you are lying. You know perfectly that it was not me but "Raj". When he was banned, I had asked the administrator for allowing him and remove the post which they consider improper. But when I asked this then next it was me who was to be banned. You know it all. But you have just tried to confuse people by acting as if you do not know. You can continue with such tricks. But in the end, all such things will not help you and others like you.
ex-l wrote: This is the last time in my life that I will ever spend any of my time and energy on you,
Who cares? I do not need you to respond to me. Anyway, there will me many more lies in your responses, what else?
ex-l wrote: As for the generalized ignorance and racism inherent in your post ... it would be a waste of my time to do so and so I have no interest in responded.
It seems you are ignorant about how the west tries to portray Bharat. We have seen it in "Slumdog Millionaire". Oscars cannot see any good films like lagaan or Devdas which are fit to get an award. It just shows the mentality of the western governments and many weterners like you. Justy read history and you will know how Bharat was backstabbed and is even now being backstabbed. Obviously there has to be some people from Bharat too to help such fools.
ex-l wrote: I have always said that what India needs is "less Godmen and more Sanitary Engineers"
It is not Bharat, but the rest of the world which needs sanitary engineers. GodFather Shiv has taken the responsiblity of cleaning Bharat. Who can be better than Him?
ex-l wrote: and so if you want to benefit yourself and India, please consider changing your life and dedicating yourself to providing others with clean water and adequate sewage facilities.
Surely Bharatwasis need better sewage facilities and clean driniking water. But when slaves of the western government s keep ruling India, how is that possible? Just let India get back the black money kept by corrupt Indians in the swiss bank and other such tax havens. And let the slaves ruling India be kept out of power. Then Indians too will get clean water to drink and better sewage facilities. As I have mentioned earlier, you want to potray India as Slums. Have you seen the plight of youngsters and kids in Liverpool there? GodFather has come to clean the whole world, and He has that power to do it, no matter how many people like you or how many super duper powers come in the way.

When a mathematician like Ramanujam could not be understood by the so called intellectual westerners, how can GodFather Shiv be understood? Even now the great western mathematicians are working hard to understand what Ramanujam has written in his notebooks. And remember, Ramanujam too has said that it was a Devi (a deity) who used to give him the understanding and knowledge of mathematics. If you have problem with chanelling and mediumship, then why is the west using Ramanujam's knowledge?
Thanks.
Sanjeev.
sachkhand
ex-PBK

Post by sachkhand »

AUM Shanti.
ex-l wrote: In fact, he and the Vishnu Party people spent all their energies making serious accusations and attacking Veerendra Dev Dixit without ... as you say ... any documentation or evidence whatsoever. That is why he was banned...
Dear Arjun,
ex-l has given the real reason for banning me from the brahmakumaris.info forum.
Will you please clarify what ex-l has written. You had asked me to request the admin of this forum for cancelling the ban on Andrey in this forum. And I really did so and Andrey was allowed again.
If you think questioning PBKs or asking about personal life of Virendra Dev Dixit is not an abuse, then will you request ex-l and the admin of the brahmakumaris.info forum to remove the ban of my IP address and allow me to rejoin that forum.
Thanks.
Sanjeev.
sachkhand
ex-PBK

Post by sachkhand »

AUM Shanti.
pbkindiana wrote: Eventhough I am living in a foreign country, I have always consider India as my homeland and love India more than any other countries.
It is your lookout. While writing about the attitude about the western world towards Bharat, I have criticised them. But it does not mean I hate western world or I am racist. But rather I am opposing the racist attitude of the west towards Bharat.
I have studied in a convent school and I have couple of times even prayed in their church. I have read about Jesus Christ when I was in my primary school, and tears roled down my eyes when I used to read about the sufferings Jesus had to undergo. When the whole creation is of The GodFather, how can I hate any land or any people. But when people get egoistic and do not want to acknowledge the good in others, then that needs to be protested. And I am sorry to say that western world wants the knowledge of Bharat, but do not want to acknowledge it's Greatness. When we do not hesitate to belittle India and Indians for the mistakes of their ancestors and present Indians, why should we hesitate to acknowledge the Greatness of India and the ancestors of India? It does not make any difference to Bharat. But surely it makes difference to those who are getting egoistic and tyrying to pull down Bharat.
Thanks.
Sanjeev.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

sachkhand wrote:If you think questioning PBKs or asking about personal life of Veerendra Dev Dixit is not an abuse, then will you request ex-l and the admin of the brahmakumaris.info forum to remove the ban of my IP address and allow me to rejoin that forum.
First of all I wish to make it clear that I do not believe in banning anyone. But how can I ask ex-l or the Admin of BKInfo forum to revoke ban on your membership when I am myself not allowed to post there? And it is not just me but all the PBKs are not allowed to post there. So, even if I make a request I think it will not be considered by them.

As regards the abuse of the forum, I think every member who makes any allegation should be able to prove the same. Otherwise, it will be considered a hearsay or abuse of the forum. I may not object but others may. So, in a public forum you have to respect everybody's feelings.
sachkhand
ex-PBK

Post by sachkhand »

AUM Shanti.
ex-l wrote:Sanjeev, that is not honest. ...
Firstly, I am not the author of BKWSUwatch.com, nor is it my website. I have no idea if or why you have had your posts deleted.
Dear ex-l,
I have addressed my reply to you and the admin of the forum brahmakumaris.info, and so it was unnecessary for you to reply if you are not connected with BKWSUwatch.com website.
But I am honest and have written what is correct. Will you please tell us who else is the admin of the forum brahmakumaris.info if not you?

Just read the response 7 (editor wrote October 17th, 2008) in this post viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2100
:neutral:
Thanks.
Sanjeev.
sachkhand
ex-PBK

Post by sachkhand »

AUM Shanti.
arjun wrote: As regards the abuse of the forum, I think every member who makes any allegation should be able to prove the same. Otherwise, it will be considered a hearsay or abuse of the forum. I may not object but others may. So, in a public forum you have to respect everybody's feelings.
Dear Arjun,
I think the founder members of the forum brahmakumaris.info namely, ex-l and mr green too need to follow what you have written. I think one of the two must be the admin of that forum.
The two reasons ex-l has given for banning me from their forum are:
(1) I am from Vishnu Party.
I had clarified to their admin and others many times that I am not. And if I was then too what problem do they have? Because they themselves have made a group called splinter group where other factions of BK knowledge can share their views. When they do not have problem with AIVV or the so called PBKs, what problem do they have with other factions of BK knowledge. Because anyway they do not have faith in BK Knowledge.

(2) spent all their energies making serious accusations and attacking Veerendra Dev Dixit without ... as you say ... any documentation or evidence whatsoever.
The accusations I have made is that AIVV members and Virendra Dev Dixit are deceivers. And I even now stand by it and have given the reasons for such a conclusion in that post.
Another serious question I had raised is about Virendra Dev Dixit. I raised my doubt that whether Virendra Dev Dixit has become Father to a child. And because it was a very important issue for all PBKs and others following BK knowledge, I raised the question. I had not asked for any proof there. I had just asked for a simple answer in yes or No from any responsible person within AIVV (even from you).
What wrong have I done?

Mr green has written a post, subject is Brahma was Satan.
ex-l ha written in the post: [Email to BKWSU in Tampa] BKs need to ANSWER these questions, page 1,
ex-l wrote: Please remember that we are not official BKs here and any BK that is here is generaly a good person that realizes the problems and wants to change them. (So, do not kick their ass. If you want to go kick some BK ass, go to their official forum here or start up a website/web log diary especial to criticisming them, document all the crazy damaging things your mum is up to.
Have I written any such thing?

And I was really ashamed to see even you in the post: Brahma Kumari underwear; the spiritual versus hot guide.
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1952
Even admin of that forum had been a part of that post. He too did not feel ashamed about the topic and the content of that topic. Theses fellows are just rascals.

Were you not ashamed of being a part of them in making such comments?
You pose yourself to be a very nice guy, very civilised person, very gentle. You criticise others whenever they write anything harsh about Virendra Dev Dixit or PBKs with your sweet coated taunts.

What happens to you when the ex-BKs like mr green and ex-l writes even vulgar things in the forum? Why do you keep your mouth shut? Why cannot you protest? Has Virendra Dev Dixit taught this to you? To be part of the rascals making vulgar comments about BKs. Why do you have so much soft corner for those ex-BKs whose main aim is to spread ill will towards BKs and BK Knowledge.

And dear pbkIndiana, what do you think about ex-l and Arjun after reading the post Brahma Kumari underwear; the spiritual versus hot guide?
:neutral:
No one will help you in the end. You can fool others, but not yourself and BapDada.
Thanks.
Sanjeev.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

And I was really ashamed to see even you in the post: Brahma Kumari underwear; the spiritual versus hot guide.
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1952
Even admin of that forum had been a part of that post. He too did not feel ashamed about the topic and the content of that topic. Theses fellows are just rascals.

Were you not ashamed of being a part of them in making such comments?
I have read my posts once again. I don't think I have made any such comments for which I should feel ashamed. I have also quoted a Murli point to prove my point. Moreover, I had made the comments in a lighter vein and I had not made any vulgar comment. But by using the word 'rascals' do you feel you are proving yourself to be in an elevated stage?