You can now be woken up for Amrit Vela

DEDICATED to BKs.
For those involved with the Brahma Kumaris, to discuss issues about the BKWSU in a free and open manner.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: You can now be woken up for Amrit Vela

Post by arjun »

sister bansy wrote:Well, if they can put parts of the Murli on the mobile, why not the Murli itself ?
BK Anand wrote:(3) Murli Points Call: Content of Recorded. Voice Call: Meethe Bachche, Q&A, Dharna Saar, Vardan, Vardan ka Vistar & Slogan. Duration: about 3 minutes
Sister bansy,

Om Shanti. I think you are mistaken. They are not giving parts of the actual Murli, but only the accessories which are prepared by the BK Murli team on the basis of the actual Murli. These accessories are either prefixed or suffixed to the Murli, like Q&A, essence of dharna, blessings, elaboration of the blessings, slogan.
bkti-pit
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by bkti-pit »

john morgan wrote:Do you think that the purpose of study and knowledge is to learn to be kind to oneself and others?
It may not be for everyone but it definitely is for me and I must say that whether it is God or not teaching, and whatever flaws and discrepancies there are in the knowledge, it surely helped me tremendously to become a better person in many ways.

As for this wake up call business, as well as for all other business ventures of and around the BKWSU, it is totally against Shrimat.
bansy

Post by bansy »

arjun wrote:I think you are mistaken. They are not giving parts of the actual Murli, but only the accessories which are prepared by the BK Murli team on the basis of the actual Murli. These accessories are either prefixed or suffixed to the Murli, like Q&A, essence of dharna, blessings, elaboration of the blessings, slogan.
Thanks for clarifying the Hindi. But it does not take away the fact that if they can give parts of the accessory components, they cannot give out the rest of the Murli.
bkti-pit wrote:It may not be for everyone but it definitely is for me and I must say that whether it is God or not teaching, and whatever flaws and discrepancies there are in The Knowledge, it surely helped me tremendously to become a better person in many ways.
I also agree with this. I am also indebted to the forum for the many insights too, to broaden the issues and broaden the mind. There are also other things outside of BKism which are fruitful.
bkti-pit
BK

Post by bkti-pit »

bansy wrote:I am also indebted to the forum for the many insights too ...
And so am I ... and grateful.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

But it does not take away the fact that if they can give parts of the accessory components, they cannot give out the rest of the Murli.
I don't think they will. But that is your/our karma :D.

The nearest solution to releasing the Murlis from their captivity could be if you, or any member of this forum, could go back to BKWSU, become surrendered, win their confidence and the password to access their Murlis (sent through internet) and then provide us those Murlis confidentially. Then it would be their karma seeing their Murlis on this forum. :D
shivshankar
working towards unification
Affinity to the BKWSU: reforming BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: dharna

Post by shivshankar »

john morgan wrote:Do you think that the purpose of study and knowledge is to learn to be kind to oneself and others?
It is one of the aims. Is there any doubts?
arjun wrote:The nearest solution to releasing the Murlis from their captivity could be if you, or any member of this forum, could go back to BKWSU, become surrendered, win their confidence and the password to access their Murlis (sent through internet) and then provide us those Murlis confidentially.
Do you really realise what you are talking about? It is not our job to get Murlis. Our job is to have and maintain strong will to become pure and perfect. The rest is His task. Murlis had been spoken for everyone. Do you understand? For EVERYONE. Not only for those who had passed introduction course. It is not somebody's property. For me, it doesn't matter that they have this type of preaching. He had told all this not only for selected. He had told knowledge for all. So He have to return things to the right way. It is His duty.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

shivshankar wrote:Do you really realise what you are talking about? It is not our job to get Murlis.
If everyone remains silent, then they will continue to keep the Murlis in their captivity as long as possible.
shivshankar

Post by shivshankar »

arjun wrote:If everyone remains silent, then they will continue to keep the Murlis in their captivity as long as possible.
Please understand one thing. They (don't know yet who exactly) consider themselves to be right. And of course higher than others. The only Voice which they will hear is His.

To compare: eggs do not teach a hen. We are eggs in their eyes at the moment:). If you want to change something in your understanding of right and wrong you may try. I prefer to do what He really wants. So my advice: just accumulate your power of thoughts, you will need it in the nearest future. Devote yourself and He will do the rest through you. Not your mind, but He;).
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

shivshankar wrote:To compare: eggs do not teach a hen. We are eggs in their eyes at the moment:). If you want to change something in your understanding of right and wrong you may try. I prefer to do what He really wants.
If you think BKWSU is the hen and we are its eggs, then I don't agree. In that case you have not understood as to who has actually started this Yagya. It is not BKWSU that gave us the spiritual birth. It is ShivBaba. Is He present in Mount Abu to clarify our doubt? I am not suggesting to ShivBaba to release the Murlis, but to the BKWSU which at present consists of my brothers and sisters and not my Father.
So my advice: just accumulate your power of thoughts, you will need it in the nearest future. Devote yourself and He will do the rest through you. Not your mind, but He;).
It is He who is providing us the Murlis through some of His children, which we are quoting on this forum everyday.
shivshankar

Post by shivshankar »

arjun wrote:If you think BKWSU is the hen and we are its eggs, then I don't agree.
Dear brother, I said that in their EYES we are eggs.
paulkershaw
ex-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am an ex-teacher and member of the BKWSU and my interest lies in assisting those who request support on any level I can.

Post by paulkershaw »

So the age old question is still relevant: "Which comes first, the Chicken or the Egg" ?
shivshankar

Post by shivshankar »

It is offtopic indeed. But in case with Cycle the answer is both.
pilatus
non-BK

Post by pilatus »

And veering completely off the Amrit Vela topic but I've got to be the first to link to some Why Did the Chicken Cross the Road? jokes... :D
paulkershaw
ex-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am an ex-teacher and member of the BKWSU and my interest lies in assisting those who request support on any level I can.

Post by paulkershaw »

You can now be woken up for Amrit Vela
Heaven forbid! Do people still do such a sleep-depriving thing?
mr green
ex-BK

Post by mr green »

It is all a bit boring now innit, no family just a brand.

Amrit was always a bit freaky deaky for me ... 4 am is Bhakti, is not it?