Hello everyone

faisu
Friends and family of
Affinity to the BKWSU: Friends or Family of
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: My best friend is in this trap. How can i recover him.

Hello everyone

Post by faisu »

Hello everyone.

ex-l asked me to introduce myself (Thank you ex-l)

I am from India. One year ago, I have heard about BK from one of my friend, who is a ‘pukka’ BK. About two months ago, he asked me to study about BK and I read some books etc. Because, he is one of my close friends and I am in religion other than Hindu, he hesitated to call me for a seven day course. At last he invited me to their center for Rakshabandan day, and I realized the facts about BK.

Now I am in this forum to collect details and ideas to recover him from these cults. He is very special to me as well as his family. After reading this form, I think it is my duty to do something against them.

Thanks,
faisu
joel
ex-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I was an active BK for 12 years. That was long ago. Now I am just a person.

Re: Hello everyone

Post by joel »

Welcome Faisu. Hope you find ways to help your friend.
jannisder
Friends and family of

Post by jannisder »

Hi Faisu,

Great to have you here. Its along way to get someone out ... IF you get them out. I have been working on it for over two years ...

Good luck, your friend is lucky to have you!!
bansy

Post by bansy »

Hi,
Welcome to the forum

Look forward to some of your Indian perspectives on the various topic matters in this forum, e.g. there are so many religious sects in India, how do you discern that the BKWSU is a "cult" as compared to so many other ashrams etc ?
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

faisu wrote:After reading this form, I think it is my duty to do something against them.
Dear brother,
Hello and welcome to the forum. I hope you would study the both positive and negative aspects of BKWSU before making a final opinion about them.

It would be better if you invited your friend to this forum so that he could decide himself.

Regards,
Arjun