Whether the knowledge known or accept by all?

DEDICATED to BKs.
For those involved with the Brahma Kumaris, to discuss issues about the BKWSU in a free and open manner.
patsan31
BK supporter
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am part of it but as I am in the software so unable to get time but still I am with Baba
Om Shanti

Whether the knowledge known or accept by all?

Post by patsan31 »

I have one thing in my mind. In the world I think 21% are Muslim (by caste) Whether they are aware of this knowledge and whether they accept it?
patsan31
BK supporter
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am part of it but as I am in the software so unable to get time but still I am with Baba
Om Shanti

Re: Whether The Knowledge known or accept by all?

Post by patsan31 »

Is anybody there to answer this question?
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

patsan31 wrote:I have one thing in my mind. In the world I think 21% are Muslim (by caste) Whether they are aware of this knowledge and whether they accept it?
First of all I think the above percentage may not be fully correct. It must be more than 21%.

As far as India is concerned, the literacy rate among Muslims is very less and even among them, the literacy rate of Muslim women must be much lesser. So, I don't think most Muslims must be aware of the Godly knowledge as propagated by BKs. A considerable proportion of the educated Muslims may be aware of the existence of BKWSU, but I cannot say how many of them have had the interest to know about the philosophy of BKWSU.

As regards the Muslims from Arab/African countries, I don't think there must be much awareness about the Godly knowledge among Muslims because the presence of BKs in those countries is very less/negligible.
admin
Site Admin
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: General forum administration account

Post by admin »

According to Adherents.Com Islam is number 2 religion with 1.5 billion followers or 21%. This was actually corrected from what patsan31 originally wrote, which was "40%".
rel_pie.gif