BKWSU asking for Virendra Dev Dixit's proof he is ShivBaba

DEDICATED to PBKs.
For PBKs who are affiliated to AIVV, and supporting 'Advanced Knowledge'.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: BKWSU asking for Veerendra Dev Dixit's proof he is ShivB

Post by arjun »

mbbhat wrote:BKs give knowledge of these three. May be- due to lack of space, BKWSU might not have prepared such flag. but, there is alaf (ShivBaba) in the flag. they have not neglected Shiv. and Baba says- corrections will happen.

So- if PBKs accuse that BKs did not do this as per srimath, etc, etc- do PBKs have such flag?

i do not know in future, such flag may come in BKWSU.
Please don't support the violation of Shrimat by BKWSU with your statement that there is lack of space. With modern technologies it is not impossible to prepare a flag as per Baba's Shrimat. Putting a point of light does not give any introduction of Trimurti Shiv. It is only for fashion sake or for the satisfaction of BKs, not for Godly service.

Yes, PBKs have prepared a Trimurti flag in accordance with Shrimat long ago and also use it, although it is not compulsory.

Keep on waiting. I don't think BKWSU will ever prepare the true Trimurti flag.
It has to move slowly. now- if all the three pictures (ShivBaba, Trimurti, wheel) are put on flag, it cannot be read from far distance. but, BKs have put ShivBaba in the flag. And they have put big big pictures of Trimurti and wheel in many centres outside.
Please don't give excuses for violation of Shrimat.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

With modern technologies it is not impossible to prepare a flag as per Baba's Shrimat.

You did not understand my point. What i meant about space factor was- then the flag would become very big if the aim is make the people to see it from far or quite comfortably. I have expressed it.
Yes, PBKs have prepared a Trimurti flag in accordance with Shrimat long ago and also use it,

when it was first prepared?
How many numbers have been prepared and how it has been used and what was the result of that flag - in the serve activities of AIVV?

What about all other service activities mentioned in Murli? Have PBKs carried even them long ago itself?
although it is not compulsory.
why not?
Keep on waiting.
this is what we all need to do instead of commenting on others.
Please don't give excuses for violation of Shrimat.
How can I? I am neither Father of BKs nor dharmaraj. I just tried to explain.

It is easy to comment on a performance of players (BKs) on the ground (service field) by sitting in paviloin (PBKs).

But, I think those who are not ready to excuse anyone and everyone, will experience punishment.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

when it was first prepared?
How many numbers have been prepared and how it has been used and what was the result of that flag - in the serve activities of AIVV?
We are not bound to answer your irrelevant questions that you post just for arguement sake . If you are interested to know you are welcome to any of the mini-Madhubans or gitapathshalas.
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

We are not bound to answer
that is OK. If you are interested, then only you need to answer.
Rudraakash
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Truth Of Rudra Gyaan

Post by Rudraakash »

How can I? I am neither Father of BKs nor dharmaraj.
Dear you are trying to be. And you are doing same thing which is done by every DHARAMPITA, and the result is in front of you, coverted the heaven to hell. all Dharmpita knows that nirakar is supreme.
there is nothing speciality with BKs knowledge and it can not proof that his Chariot was Supreme or Baapo ka baap or Great great grand Father(BKs also did't think like so).
And i think you BKs do't have need to do PURUSARTH because whom you want to Pratyaksh that is already Pratyaksh in front of everyone.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

result is in front of you, converted the heaven to hell.
i believe it is BKs (deities) who have converted heaven to hell and not dharmapitas. By the time they descend, this would already be hell.
So- does pbk philosophy believe differently?
all Dharmpita knows that nirakar is supreme.
so- do you mean to say Sakar is supreme then?
And I think you BKs do't have need to do PURUSARTH because whom you want to Pratyaksh that is already Pratyaksh in front of everyone.
"Yes. Avyakt Murli says- now- "people believe that BKs are doing good. But, you should reach to that stage that- people should feel that our Father has come, not Father of BKs" . so partly they have achieved. but still something remains". [so- i think, BKs should remove their labels that- we are BKs and become unlimited dis interest or soul conscious].

but - if you believe BKs do not need to do effort, and PBKs need to do effort, you may explain what the effort PBKs need to put.
Rudraakash
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Truth Of Rudra Gyaan

Post by Rudraakash »

i believe it is BKs (deities) who have converted heaven to hell and not dharmapitas
Same shooting is going here.
Thats why its told in mu.
ALL SADHU, SANYASI, GURU, ACHARYA ARE THE ROLE OF Ravan,

so- do you mean to say Sakar is supreme then?
Its your mean not my. The nirakar in Sakar is PRAMPITA(SHIV)+PARAMATMA(BABA) supreme. He is GOD Father or BAAPO KA BAAP. And in other religion he knows as AADAM, AADINATH, AADIDEV, Adam etc. These all are the combination of NIRAKAR+Sakar.
Here Sakar becomes AATAMAO ME PARAM OR PURUSHO ME UTTAM OR PARAMTAMA, Who is also know as NAR(gyaan jal)AYAN(ghar){he always stay in gyanjal} or Bharat(Bha-Gyan roshni, rat-lage rhne wala)
Avyakt Murli says- now- "people believe that BKs are doing good. But, you should reach to that stage that- people should feel that our Father has come, not Father of BKs" .
WHO is our Father(Father of all religon)?
NON OTHER THAN NIRAKAR +Sakar, as told you above, that is not point of light or DL.
- if you believe BKs do not need to do effort, and PBKs need to do effort,
You think so that we BKs have become baap saman and we do't need to purusarth or Shiva in Sakar.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

The nirakar in Sakar is PRAMPITA(Shiv)+PARAMATMA(Baba) supreme. He is GOD Father or BAAPO KA BAAP. And in other religion he knows as AADAM, AADINATH, AADIDEV, Adam etc. These all are the combination of NIRAKAR+Sakar.
where in lowkik, it is believed that adam is combination of niraakaar in saakaar? It is believe there that adam is first corporeal creation of god. They believe Allah created Adam and Eve.

adam = god Father? where is it believed in Bhaktimarg?

If Adam is Baapon kaa baap, then who is allah?

And why not there are temples of Adi Dev many? - just two or three are there.
Rudraakash

Post by Rudraakash »

Why you repeat same question again and again.
paramita or allah or nirakar is point of light shiv and paramaatma or alaf or Sakar is baba, SO SHIV BABA IS SUPREME AND Sakar ALSO BECOME BAAP SAMAN LIKE Shiva,
It is also said in the scriptures: Sagunay Agunay nahi kachu bheda (there is no difference between the corporeal one and the incorporeal one)
One more wonderfull shlok is here
AUM
PURNAMADAH
PURNAMIDAM
PURNAT PURNAMUDACHYATE
PURNASYA PURNAMADAYA
PURNAMEVA VASHISHYATE.
AUM
THAT(Shiva) IS THE WHOLE.
THIS(nirakar with Sakar) IS THE WHOLE.
FROM WHOLENESS(nirakar with Sakar) EMERGES WHOLENESS (nirakar).
WHOLENESS(Shiva) COMING FROM WHOLENESS(nirakar with Sakar),
WHOLENESS (at the end Sakar or completion of purusarth)STILL REMAINS.

I think your doubt will still continue, Because KASAM JO KHA RAKHI HAI.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Baba says- dilwada Mandir is accurate yaadgaar. there is adi Dev, adi Devi, etc.

now- do you think that Adi Dev is also of title holder (DL) ?
Rudraakash

Post by Rudraakash »

Baba says- dilwada Mandir is accurate yaadgaar. there is adi Dev, adi Devi, etc.

now- do you think that Adi Dev is also of title holder (DL) ?
First digest the upper dose then we'll go ahead.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

First digest the upper dose then we'll go ahead.
so- the teacher got stuck. so- what can be expected from their Chariot?anyhow, it is OK.
Rudraakash

Post by Rudraakash »

mbbhat wrote:so- the teacher got stuck. so- what can be expected from their Chariot?anyhow, it is OK.
Without recognise the alphabate Reading will be difficult.
Which is showing here, you have passed many years according your MANMAT, and the stock of doubt is remain same.
Now its up to you, either you follow Ram baap's shreemat or Ravan guru manmat.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

where in lowkik, it is believed that adam is combination of niraakaar in saakaar? It is believe there that adam is first corporeal creation of god. They believe Allah created Adam and Eve.

And why not there are temples of Adi Dev many? - just two or three are there.
Adam is Adi Dev, the number one soul or Prajapita. God is Shiv.
Adi Dev is worshipped in the form of Shankar and as Vishnu. Brahma's temple in Ajmer is the memorial of Dada Lekhraj (Brahma Baba).
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

arjun wrote:Adam is Adi Dev, the number one soul or Prajapita.
rudr soul wrote- The nirakar in Sakar is PRAMPITA(Shiv)+PARAMATMA(Baba) supreme. He is GOD Father or BAAPO KA BAAP. And in other religion he knows as AADAM, AADINATH, AADIDEV, Adam etc. These all are the combination of NIRAKAR+Sakar
are not these contradictory?

One says- Prajapita is Adi Dev and the other says-

shiv plus Baba(Dixit) is Adam.

and regarding dilwada temple- querry is not answered. Whether the Adi Dev there represents
DL or
Dixit or
Shiv in Dixit.