BKWSU asking for Virendra Dev Dixit's proof he is ShivBaba

DEDICATED to PBKs.
For PBKs who are affiliated to AIVV, and supporting 'Advanced Knowledge'.
Rudraakash
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Truth Of Rudra Gyaan

Re: BKWSU asking for Veerendra Dev Dixit's proof he is ShivB

Post by Rudraakash »

SM 4-9-82(2):- IS DRAMA KO BADAA YUKTI SE SAMAJHNAA HOTAA HAI. Nayi duniyaa may sab kuch nayaa hotaa hai. YAH KITNI SAHAJ BAATEIN HAIN. ACHCHAA, YAH BHI SAMAJH MAY NAA AAYE, TOH BAAP KO BADE PYAAR SE Yaad KARO. ISLIYE YAH SAB MAHEEN BAATEIN Baba NE DER (= DERI = LATER) SE SAMJHAAYI HAIN.
(Is all the DEPTH OF KNOWLEDGE have been declared before 1968?

In starting people can understand TOTLI BHASHA there was no need for depth, but its need now.so who is leading to us in the depth knowledge?) THODE HI KAHENGE Baba NE YAH SAB PAHLEY KYON NAHIN SUNAAYA KI AATMA ITNI CHOTI HAI.
(Now the size has increased? Its so tiny that no one can see, only can be understand By GYAAN CHAKSHU or KNOWLEDGEABLE EYE, size of soul is not related to physical manner, Its all about in behad so After 69 there is no one who can give us knowledge and increase the size, )

SM 4-9-82(1):- Baap kitnaa nirahankaari rahte hain. JISMAY PRAVESH KARTE THAIN, VAH BHI KITNAA NIRAHANKAARI HAIN.(Baap is also NIRAKARI, NIRVIKARI, etc. All these qualities will be proof in Sakar RATH not for point of light, Why Shiva says to us to become NIRAKARI? Who will be 100% nirakari like Shiva?
he would be reveal through Sakar rath not through point of light with 100% nirakari stage.) PRAJAPITA Brahma KE KITNEY DHER BACHCHE HAIN.
(ANT TAK PRAJAPITA YAHA IS MANUSYA SHRASTI PAR CHAHIYE,Subtle brahma (WHO IS?) is not prajapita.)
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

(Is all the DEPTH OF KNOWLEDGE have been declared before 1968?
Let us agree No. Baba is giving Avyakt Murli/Vani, is it not? So- BKs get even those.

how can it be said that - depth is being given at AIVV- when the Chariot cannot speak itself and it just reads Sakar and Avyakt Murlis and explain it? Why does it need dependency of BKWSU?

OK- let us agree that it is continuation of BK knowledge. But why AIVV philosophy goes against Murli points? And what depth PBKs have reached?

1)PBKs cannot provide Yagya history- even if they claim God is with them.
2)PBKs could not reply properly to many queries here-
3)Moreover they mis interpret Murli points and
4)Even if there is typing mistakes by BKs , they read that and follow or claim that name of shivba is for the body, Prajapita is different than Brahma, there are confluence Aged LN, etc, etc and they are already proved to be fault now. i have provided with proof.

still- if you believe and claim that God is giving you deep matters- it is up to you.

I think- if we more discuss about these , we may go off topic. you may try to reply honestly for many questions put by me in various threads. Especially-

Flaws in PBK philosophy------- http://bk-pbk.info/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2099

Lies and Errors in Murlis..---- http://bk-pbk.info/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2012

Or create new topics.

But- read properly and try to reply to the point.
Rudraakash
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Truth Of Rudra Gyaan

Post by Rudraakash »

Dear bhatt ji
When you want to discuss your doubt in single group then why are you posting mu point here and there?
It will be better to reply the post instead of saying 'I HAVE ALREADY QUOTED IN SO AND SO GROUP OR GIVING THE LINK'. Your all doubt and quarry has been replied already in same group so no need to read your Shastra.
Wherever you want to continue your fresh doubt then most welcome,
Well depth of knowledge is continue in Sakar part as well as in Avyakt part. Both are going in parallel, but the lack of knowledge we think that both are intersecting, so its our fault not knowledge.
There are alot of direction for this Sakar part, if you wish then you can continue also with av.
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

There are alot of direction for this Sakar part, if you wish then you can continue also with av.
when capacity.state of PBKs is found here very clearly- what can I expect there? anyhow, thank you for inviting me.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

mbbhat wrote:That is good that Arjun soul supplied the Murli points. but where it is said that Brahma Baba was wrong in that or he did it with ego?
Brahma Baba may or may not have done that deliberately or with ego, but he did the shooting or rehearsal of 'Krishna being the God of Gita instead of Shiv' during the Confluence Age and that lays the foundation for Krishna (Dada Lekhraj's soul) being considered as the God of Gita from Copper Age. This is the biggest mistake that we alokik Brahmins have to realize and correct. But if you wish to continue supporting the biggest mistake then it is your sweet will.

"बाप कहते हैं कि गीता का भगवान मैं हूँ। गीता माता रची शिवबाबा ने। जन्म लिया कृष्ण ने। उनके साथ राधे और सब आ जाते हैं। पहले हैं ही ब्राह्मण। बाप कहते हैं, कौन मूढ़मती हैं, हमारा नाम-निशान ही गुम कर दिया? फिर मुझे ही आकर बताना पड़ता है कि गीता का भगवान मैं शिव परमात्मा हूँ। मैंने गीता रची। गीता से कृष्ण बच्चा पैदा हुआ। तुमने फिर बाप के बदले बच्चे का नाम डाल दिया, यह है बड़ी भूल।" (मु.13.12.88 पृ.2 अं.)

"Father says that I am the God of Gita. It was ShivBaba who created Mother Gita. Krishna took birth. Along with him Radha and others are also included. First there are Brahmins. Father says, “Who is the foolish person, who has removed my name completely? Then, I only have to come and reveal that I, the Supreme Soul Shiva am the God mentioned in Gita. I have created Gita. The child Krishna took birth from Gita. You have then added the name of child instead of Father. This is the biggest mistake."(Murli dated 13.12.88)

OGS,
Arjun
Rudraakash

Post by Rudraakash »

when capacity.state of PBKs is found here very clearly- what can I expect there? .
Himmat na hariye, visariye na Ram.
Be patience, grapes are not sour.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Arjun wrote:- Brahma Baba may or may not have done that deliberately or with ego,but he did the shooting or rehearsal of 'Krishna being the God of Gita instead of Shiv' during the Confluence Age and that lays the foundation for Krishna (Dada Lekhraj's soul) being considered as the God of Gita from Copper Age. This is the biggest mistake that we alokik Brahmins have to realize and correct. But if you wish to continue supporting the biggest mistake then it is your sweet will.
1)How? If he says i am Chariot, how can it be as if he has declared himself as god of Gita?

2)If, he was wrong, why should ShivBaba say- follow Father?

3)And i think- Brahma baba said so (i am Chariot, number one child) to children that- to make children realize- "Dear children, even if I am no. 01, still I am struggling to remember ShivBaba. Maya is very strong. Don't be careless".

There are Murli points clearly saying- brahma Baba ne Bachchon ko apney se bhi oonch maanaa = brahma Baba kept children in front of him (not exact translation).
Father says that I am the God of Gita. It was ShivBaba who created Mother Gita. Krishna took birth. Along with him Radha and others are also included. First there are Brahmins. Father says, “Who is the foolish person, who has removed my name completely? Then, I only have to come and reveal that I, the Supreme Soul Shiva am the God mentioned in Gita. I have created Gita. The child Krishna took birth from Gita. You have then added the name of child instead of Father. This is the biggest mistake.
what is new or difficult in this?

Shiv is god of Gita(Murli and hence even the lowkik Gita).
ShivBaba created mother Gita (Murli = knowledge)
Krishna took birth (transformation from DL to Sri Krishna through Murli).
Yes, along with Krishna, Radha and all other deities would be there in heaven. [Because all of them listen to Murli and go there]

------------
Very imp:-
Pahley hain hi braahmin. = First , there are (or would be) braahmins ONLY.

[Why should Baba say this? This implies that, Krishna (and all others) before taking birth were braahmins. The lowkik people have forgotten these (braahmins). They have not mentioned braahmins in Gita scripture. This is the biggest mistake, is it not? ]-

If PBKs think- the word Krishna in the Murli point does not imply to Golden Aged Krishna and is directly to DL of Sangamyug, why should Baba say - first there are braahmins only?-

Yes, lowkik people have removed the name Shiv from Gita completely. Have BKs removed the name shiv completely? [In fcat, BKs have not removed name shiv at all. they hasve just put the word pitaashree also in Murli. That is all]
----

Now (I am not sure)- if PBKs believe here- God of Gita is Mr. Dixit here and not for Shiv, then - "Then, I only have to come and reveal that I, the Supreme Soul Shiva am the God mentioned in Gita. I have created Gita."- these words do not fit.

Or- I do not know whether they have some more different interpretations.
-----------
And also- they should be able to explain all the things ex BKs question-

For example- Why there was the concept of aham Brahmaasmi, akhand jyoti concept, No mention of the word Shiva, etc in the beginning of Yagya.
Why even during the beginning time of Yagya, or Om Radhe report, etc, why Brahma Baba was popular to the outside word as the founder of Om Mandli and not Sevakram?

And even more- why in all the pictures, photo of brahma Baba was put and not Sevakram?
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Missing words in translation in the above Murli point supplied by PBKs:-
Arjun wrote:- उनके साथ राधे और सब आ जाते हैं
= together with Radha and all others come (or included)

Note that Baba has said- all others. It implies all the deities took birth from Gita and not just Krishna. [the word ALL is not taken into account by PBKs while translating]

[Does not his imply that PBKs do not do translation as it is? They already assume something and do translation-]*

So- Here Baba says- From Gita, Krishna, Radha and all others took birth.

But according to my knowledge- PBKs believe that- Just Krishna (DL), Gitamata and Radah bachchi and Sevakrama were there. now, when Baba had uttered the three words- gitamata, Radha bachchi and Krishna, to whom the word ALL OTHERS imply? Just to Sevakram?

That also soes not fit. Because the highest personality Sevakram (as per belief of PBKs) cannot be put in the all OTHERS.

[I believe Gita Mata is for the scripture and not to any person. If it is for any person, why not name of Sevakram in that Murli point?]

And PBKs do not any proof for even that- they should be able to provide full details of those- Radha, Gita mata, Sevakram- their date of births, address, etc, is it not?

If they neither can prove the past, nor clarify the present (Murli point effectively) and claim that they have god with them in Chariot, and again say- any question can be clarified in front of the Chariot, [but put the condition that- one should become child of their Baba], but fail to give right explanation here- to many questions. But, even then they criticize Brahma Baba.
-----
*Another wrong translation - they have not taken into account the word "ONLY" in the following sentence.

Pahley hain hi braahmin. = First , there are (or would be) braahmins ONLY.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

mbbhat wrote:1)How? If he says i am Chariot, how can it be as if he has declared himself as god of Gita?
It is as good as saying that.
2)If, he was wrong, why should ShivBaba say- follow Father?
Shiv played the role of karanhaar (doer) through Dada Lekhraj. We have to follow the actions of Brahma that have been praised in the Murlis.
Yes, lowkik people have removed the name Shiv from Gita completely. Have BKs removed the name Shiv completely? [In fcat, BKs have not removed name Shiv at all. they hasve just put the word pitaashree also in Murli. That is all]
BKs have not removed Shiv's name completely, but they have put up the pictures of Brahma Baba, Mama, Didis, Dadis and senior BKs all over Madhuban, Centers, Gitapathshalas to such an extent that it is as good as removing the name of Shiv.
Now (I am not sure)- if PBKs believe here- God of Gita is Mr. Dixit here and not for Shiv, then - "Then, I only have to come and reveal that I, the Supreme Soul Shiva am the God mentioned in Gita. I have created Gita."- these words do not fit.
We never said Baba Virendra Dev Dixit is God of Gita. We said Shiv Shankar Bholeynath (combination of incorporeal Shiv + His corporeal Chariot) is God of Gita.
For example- Why there was the concept of aham Brahmaasmi, akhand jyoti concept, No mention of the word Shiva, etc in the beginning of Yagya.
Why even during the beginning time of Yagya, or Om Radhe report, etc, why Brahma Baba was popular to the outside word as the founder of Om Mandli and not Sevakram?

And even more- why in all the pictures, photo of Brahma Baba was put and not Sevakram?
Research is going on about the history of the Yagya.
Sevakram's picture is not available because he was there for a short period in the beginning. Moreover, he was Brahma Baba's subordinate in his business. And did not like to be in limelight like Brahma Baba. So, his pictures might not be available or might have been removed deliberately after he left the Yagya. Do BKs have any record of Baba Virendra Dev Dixit's period as a BK from 1969 to 1976? They have removed it completely, haven't they?
Note that Baba has said- all others. It implies all the deities took birth from Gita and not just Krishna. [the word ALL is not taken into account by PBKs while translating]

[Does not his imply that PBKs do not do translation as it is? They already assume something and do translation-]*

So- Here Baba says- From Gita, Krishna, Radha and all others took birth.

But according to my knowledge- PBKs believe that- Just Krishna (DL), Gitamata and Radah bachchi and Sevakrama were there. now, when Baba had uttered the three words- gitamata, Radha bachchi and Krishna, to whom the word ALL OTHERS imply? Just to Sevakram?

That also soes not fit. Because the highest personality Sevakram (as per belief of PBKs) cannot be put in the all OTHERS.

[I believe Gita Mata is for the scripture and not to any person. If it is for any person, why not name of Sevakram in that Murli point?]
To understand how Shiv created the Brahmin family in the beginning of the Yagya you have to undergo course or at least study the material available on www.PBKs.info
If they neither can prove the past, nor clarify the present (Murli point effectively) and claim that they have god with them in Chariot, and again say- any question can be clarified in front of the Chariot, [but put the condition that- one should become child of their Baba], but fail to give right explanation here- to many questions. But, even then they criticize Brahma Baba.
We have given answers to every question. But if people like you (with half baked knowledge and ego) start agruing in a silly way on every word and sentence, that too with a poor knowledge of Hindi, then we cannot help.

Most of your arguements about translations are due to your lack of knowledge of Hindi. We cannot help it. You are free to spread rumours and false information. I don't have time to respond to each and every word and sentence written by you.

OGS,
Arjun
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

mbbhat Bhai,
fluffy-bunny has taken pains to explain to the new member rmn that it is not good internet etiquette to use capital letters (that too in large fonts) while writing entire sentences or phrases. It is an expression of anger and frustration.

Despite being an old member of this forum, you continue to use such methods to express your anger, frustration and jealousy for the PBKs. It is just like the lokik world where someone shouts loudly and angrily to overpower someone.

I hope you will show some decency and decorum and discuss knowledge in a friendly way without intimidating others with such capital letters, large fonts, red colour, etc.

I know you will repeat your old arguement that I use red colour, too. But as I have told you several times in the past (you keep repeating your old questions) I use red/maroon colour to differentiate ShivBaba's words from other comments.

OGS,
Arjun
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

It is as good as saying that.
OK- then there is no point in discussion.

If PBKs believe Chariot = god, then they can equate anything to anything.
Shiv played the role of karanhaar (doer) through Dada Lekhraj. We have to follow the actions of Brahma that have been praised in the Murlis.
So- according to pbk philosophy, - without right thoughts, right actions are possible! and still they call such a person whose actions were righteous as hiranyakashyap, Ravan, etc.!
BKs have not removed Shiv's name completely, but they have put up the pictures of Brahma Baba, Mama, Didis, Dadis and senior BKs all over Madhuban, Centers, Gitapathshalas to such an extent that it is as good as removing the name of Shiv.
not true. Because there is ShivBaba's flag everywhere. And BKs give knowledge of ShivBaba even in every exhibition.
We never said Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit is God of Gita. We said Shiv Shankar Bholeynath (combination of incorporeal Shiv + His corporeal Chariot) is God of Gita.
So- God is combination of human and god? Is this not adulteration? OK, it is up to PBKs. My aim is not to argue, but to make readers understand- what pbk philosophy is!
Research is going on about the history of the Yagya.
So- without be sure about these, PBKs have been claiming all these?
Dixit's period as a BK from 1969 to 1976? They have removed it completely, haven't they?
why should they keep photo of dixit? We can see lots of mis interprerations here done by PBKs. so how can you or anyone expect this?

Forget about the things in BKWSU. Why in the outside people , there is no record of Sevakram that he was business partner of DL? and no active part of him in Om Mandli?
To understand how Shiv created the Brahmin family in the beginning of the Yagya you have to undergo course or at least study the material available on http://www.PBKs.info
What else can PBKs say after all the above?
We have given answers to every question.

Really? OK, OK. Carry on.
Most of your arguements about translations are due to your lack of knowledge of Hindi.

thank you dear. this will make clear how PBKs are not willing to accept their mistakes of doing wrong translation.

OK, ji- Bye.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

fluffy-bunny has taken pains to explain to the new member rmn that it is not good internet etiquette to use capital letters
I use capital letters to highlight them.
Despite being an old member of this forum, you continue to use such methods to express your anger, frustration and jealousy for the PBKs.

It is not anger. It is just hitting the ball or bouncer to boundary line. If you wish to attempt to catch the ball, you may. else, why should you bother? you can be carefree. Is it not?
I hope you will show some decency and decorum and discuss knowledge in a friendly way without intimidating others with such capital letters, large fonts, red colour, etc.
you only have passed personal comments and expecting me to be disciplined. What is this?

If you expect me that I should not use red colour, then what all colours are to be used? Please mention. And in future if someone says- mbbhat- do not use that colour, what should i do?

Is it not silly to expect from others being the child of God and that too PBKs say- we are going to become kings.

Dear soul,

Be brave and speak logically and while expecting be sure that- someone will not be unhappy by your new expectation.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

mbbhat wrote:If PBKs believe Chariot = god, then they can equate anything to anything.
Again a misinterpretation and expression of ego. I never said that Chariot = God. But displaying Brahma Baba's individual photos everywhere against the Shrimat is as good as making him God.
So- according to PBK philosophy, - without right thoughts, right actions are possible! and still they call such a person whose actions were righteous as hiranyakashyap, Ravan, etc.!
Again a misinterpretation. The doer through Brahma Baba was Shiv. But it was his individual purusharth (effort) that reflected his rehearsal of the part of Hiranyakashyap. But as I have said elsewhere it is ShivBaba who is clarifying everybody's role. We see Brahma Baba as the Golden Aged Krishna.
not true. Because there is ShivBaba's flag everywhere. And BKs give knowledge of ShivBaba even in every exhibition.
The Flag of ShivBaba prepared by BKWSU is not in accordance with Shrimat. It is only their delusion. Ask any non-BK whether they can understand whether it is ShivBaba's flag and you will know. They think it is a point of light or sun or something else.

"Unhon kay jhandey may bhi chakra hai, fir unhonay charkha banaa diya hai. Unkay saamney tumhara Coat of Arms theek hai. Oopar may ShivBaba, neechey Trimurti aur chakra bilkul theek lagaa hai. Yah tumhara Shiv ka jhanda bilkul theek hai." (BKs dwara prakaashit revised Sakar Murli taareekh 22.10.07, pg 2)

“There is a wheel in their flag too; then they have depicted a handloom. In front of theirs’, your Court of Arms is correct. The depiction of ShivBaba above, Trimurti below and the wheel is very appropriate. This flag of Shiv of yours is very correct.” (Revised Sakar Murli dated 22.10.07, pg 2 published by BKs)
So- God is combination of human and god? Is this not adulteration? OK, it is up to PBKs. My aim is not to argue, but to make readers understand- what PBK philosophy is!
We never said God is a combination of human and God. Murlis say that Baba means Sakar. So ShivBaba means combination of incorporeal and corporeal. Baba has said in several Murlis that a soul without body cannot do anything. Similarly, incorporeal Shiv cannot do anything without a corporeal Chariot.

I have used the word Shiv-Shankar Bholeynath. And all BKs know that Shiv means incorporeal and Shankar means a human soul.

You say you are not arguing but you simply want to argue to let the PBKs down. Readers can very well understand who is trying to pull down whom.
Forget about the things in BKWSU. Why in the outside people , there is no record of Sevakram that he was business partner of DL? and no active part of him in Om Mandli?
Just wait and watch.
Be brave and speak logically and while expecting be sure that- someone will not be unhappy by your new expectation.
Do as you wish. I only wish you all the best.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Ask any non-BK whether they can understand whether it is ShivBaba's flag and
Non Bk may not understand. That is not a proof that- it is not flag of ShivBaba. People have forgotten ShivBaba. Hence all have degraded.
he depiction of ShivBaba above, Trimurti below and the wheel is very appropriate. This flag of Shiv of yours is very correct.
BKs give knowledge of these three. May be- due to lack of space, BKWSU might not have prepared such flag. but, there is alaf (ShivBaba) in the flag. they have not neglected shiv. and Baba says- corrections will happen.

So- if PBKs accuse that BKs did not do this as per srimath, etc, etc- do PBKs have such flag?

i do not know in future, such flag may come in BKWSU.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

SM 22-11-77(3):- Naam bhi hai Ishwariy Vishw Vidyalay. Aakhrin prasiddh ho javegaa. Yah BK ki Gita pathshaalaa hai. Koyi ne kaha- Trimurti MAY BRAHMA KO DEKH BIGADTE HAIN. To bolo- achchaa LAKSHMI Narayan Radha KRISHN kaa hee laga do. Parantu unhon ko zaroor ShivBaba ne Brahma dwara rajayi dee hogi na. TO BRAHMA BHI ZAROOR LAGAANAA PADE. ARTIFICIAL KAHAAN TAK CHALEGAA. Trimurti ko hum chipaa nahin saktey. Trimurti MARG BHI NAAM HAI. Sensible bachchaa koyi ho to yah koyi naam rakhnevaali department hai unsey pooche Trimurti marg naam rakha hai, yah kounsi Trimurti? Tumney ikatthaa naam kyon daalaa hai? Achchaa- in teenon ko rachnevaalaa jo hai, unkaa bhi marg hai? Gop bhi gupt vesh may bahut kaam kar saktey hain. Bade2 aadmiyon ko pakadna chahiye. Poochnaa chahiye Trimurti koun hain? Unka occupation kyaa hai? Samjhaane se phir unki dil may yah zaroor lagegaa. Vah bhi govt hai, yah bhi govt hai. Yah hai gupt. Vah hai prakhyaat. Tum gupt padh rahe ho. Padhanevaalaa bhi gupt, gyaan bhi gupt. Beej aur jhaad aur srushtichakr ko jan_naa hai. Yah 4 yugon ka chakr hai. Unhoney phir charkha rakh diya hai. Tum ho BK pandav sena. Vah to coat of arms le jaanaa chahiye. CHARKHAA CHALAANE SE SATY MEVA JAYATI HOGI KYAA? YAH TO CHAKR KEE BAATH HAI. Tumko darnaa na hai. Gupt vesh may kahaan bhi jaa saktey ho. Bahuroopi ke bachche bahuroopi honey chahiye. Parantu ajun bachchon ki buddhi may aataa nahin. Thodi service may hee khush ho jate hain. Deemaag ekdum aasmaan may chadh jaataa hai. Ajun to bahut kaam karna hai. Kisam2 se purushaarth karnaa hai. Baba to anek points dete hain. Yah Gyan yagy to chaltaa hee rahtaa hai. HAREK ASSOCIATION, MATH, PANTH SAB BULATE RAHO. HAZAARON KI LIST NIKAL JATI HAI. Rajaavon ko bhi bulaa sakte ho. Conference kar sakte ho. Jaise aadmi, vaise2 card chapaanaa padey. Aakar samjho yah srushti ka chakr kaise firtaa hai, aavo hum aapko Parampita Paramatma ki 5000 varsh ki jivan kahani sunaave. Wonder hai na. Achchaa. -74-

= The name is Ishwariy Vishwa vidyalay (University). In the end it will become famous. This is BKs’ Gita pathshala. Somebody said- people get upset when they see Brahma in Trimurti picture. Then say- OK, (then) use pictures of LN and Radha Krishn. BUT DEFINITELY ShivBaba WOULD HAVE GIVEN THEM KINGDOM THROUGH BRAHMA, IS IT NOT? SO- PICTURE OF BRAHMA ALSO SHOULD BE KEPT. To what extent we can proceed in artificial? We cannot hide picture of Trimurti. There is also name Trimurti road. Sensible child should ask the people of the dept who keep/fix/give names- you have kept name as Trimurti road. Who are these trimurtis? Why have you kept names together? OK- do you have kept name of the one who creates these three? Male BKs can do service in incognito. ... You need to catch VIPs. You should ask- who are trimurtis? What are their occupation? After explaining, it will touch their intellect. That is also govt, this is also govt. This is incognito, that is famous. You are studying in incognito. The one who teaches is also incognito, even the knowledge is incognito. Knowledge of seed, tree and cycle should be learned. These are cycle of 4 ages. They have then put charkaa. You are Bk paandav army. (So) you should take these court of arms. By putting charkha, can styaameva jayate (vitory to truth) happen? This is of cycle. You should not fear. ......... But it does not come into children’s intellect. They become happy by doing a little service. ... Lot of service/work is remaining. .... Baba gives many points. ...... You can call every math, panth (= sect), association, etc.....You can do conference, call royal family, Print cards. Invite them- "come and understand how the drama cycle repeats. We will give you introduction of biography of 5000 yrs of Supreme Soul" ......

Here Baba has given some list of services to be done. And BKs are doing at least few of them.

If PBKs say- BKs have done flag not according to srimath, how much they have done as per Murli point?

It has to move slowly. now- if all the three pictures (ShivBaba, Trimurti, wheel) are put on flag, it cannot be read from far distance. but, BKs have put ShivBaba in the flag. And they have put big big pictures of Trimurti and wheel in many centres outside.

Now- many people know by seeing the flag , oh- this belongs to BKWSU. And BKWSU means all those other pictures. so- there is some purpose happening.

If in the beginning itself- all the three pictures would have been put on the flag, there could be no identification at all. People can neither see shiv, nor Trimurti or the wheel from DISTANCE. [there is a saying- first water should pass through the throat. Then only food can be put- right? -]

Outside people are getting feeling that- BKs give knowledge through these pictures. When the pictures become famous, then they also may get included in the flag one day. Wait and see.

Without doing any service activities listed in Murlis, if PBKs comment like follows, (and end is not reached. there is margin) it is up to them.
The Flag of ShivBaba prepared by BKWSU is not in accordance with Shrimat. It is only their delusion.