ex-BK, etc ...

for ex-Brahma Kumaris, to discuss matters related to their experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.
jodar
ex-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Ex BK-French Born-Fed-up with all the BK ****.

ex-BK, etc ...

Post by jodar »

Do you guys seriously still believe in all this BK ****? The Church of Scientology, BK and many other sects = brainwashing.

Please, live for the moment, enjoy being a loving and caring person.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Re: ex-BK, etc ...

Post by fluffy bunny »

No. And we have spent a considerable amount of time and energy factually evidencing how and where it is absolute "****". There are still some unresolved aspects. Some individuals that woke up, or were treated like **** by the leadership, went off and started their own religion; the PBKs. They are attempting to resolve all the problems but many of them remain.

Others just drifted off and attempted to put some sort of life back together for themselves. For some it was not easy. There have been a few tragic losses of life in the process that the BKs do not want to acknowledge and a few, let us hope, happy marriages amongst other ex-followers.

Welcome to the forum. How long were you in and how long have you been ex-? What was your experience and what made you leave? How was leaving?
mr green
ex-BK

Re: ex-BK, etc ...

Post by mr green »

Sure I believe in it all ... ... errrrrrr it does say ex bk! Welcome in.
alladin
Friends and family of

welcome

Post by alladin »

Hi and welcome, Jodar! For me, NO also.

I appreciate some of the teachings and try to implement them in my life. Who knows, I could have probably gotten the same input and inspiration from other sources, and I still can. Yes, man, out of the totalitarian banana republic of the BKWSO we are free now to look inside and outside and even shop around, socialize, share opinions! I gradually felt that the BKWSO and its dogmas and systems were shackles preventing me from progressing spiritually. So, I had to cut them or loosen them at least!

Today I was thinking that among other things, the Forum has really been a good place for me to have a healing laugh with all of you. I wish new members to have a similar good time and lightness, after enduring gloomy times and experiences in the underground jail of the BKs where the sun is not allowed to shine!