Self Study = Sannyasis

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
bansy
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Self Study = Sannyasis

Post by bansy »

There seems to be some folks who are either tired of going to the university or unable to attend for other reasons, and so adopt a method of self study. A bit like open distance learning, in some cases the person has a stock of things to read collected from their old family, in some cases the person occasionally gets some things to study fed from their old family.

This is simply then a study of scriptures. Because that is what they have only with them. Because who can they ask when they have a question during their self study ? In lokik distance learning, there is a mentor assigned for the student, then who is your mentor ?

Some even believe they are elevated enough to be able to understand and also teach others. They have marked their own papers they set themselves. Are they making up the answers themselves ?

Are they of the sannyasis religion ? No need for a family, even though they have been told before of the four faiths in God, Self, Drama AND Family ?

They don't have a Family, they don't belong to a family, they are fake students and fake family members. They like to be alone, study alone, alone except with a God of the own imagination and interpretation. But they have faith in the drama, as such folks are part of the drama but unaware of it. It is easy to be within a family, but their sanskars will always be as it is to have no family.

So such people go on searching and roaming, going here and there in earnest trying to justify their own self study by imparting their own studies onto others, but obtain little faith where they go, after all who will have faith in someone when they abandon their family. Such people are more excommunicated because they still cling on to the belief that they are right to leave the very family who fed them but at the same time still continue to be supported by the family whom they left behind and do not trust.

Maybe such folks should return back to one of their families and be learn again to be accepted. God is a family man. In the new Golden Age, the sanskars of living in the family continue as the kingdom of each king expands over time. Those who have the sanskars of being alone will not have no place in a kingdom where there are families. Does one envisage a new world which is ruled by royal families or not ?

Otherwise stay in the wilderness. If it your role, as in drama. Or stay totally out and forget everthing never existed, it is easier perhaps, and watch walkie talkies that depict the very role like Vanilla Sky.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Self Study = Sannyasis

Post by mbbhat »

Dear Bansy soul,

A sanyasi cuts all relations with others. He is a hathayogi.

Baba says “twameva maataascha pita ...” = "Oh God, You are my Father, mother, teacher, companion, friend, knowledge, wealth and everything." Then what is the difference between self study and combined study in this aspect? A sanyasi does not shares with others. If a Bk does not wish (for a temporary period) or is not capable of attending Murlis in centres, but does dhan, seva and studies Murlis himself/herself, do you call him/her as a sanyaasi?

Sometimes children remain far from their parents for some reasons but love each others. Do you say they are not part of the family?

Baba has said in Murli that 1) after taking one week course, you can study being anywhere. 2) Those who are pukka student, will not miss this study even a single second, 3) Remember me continuous (nirantar) is the first Shrimat. 4) In RajYoga, first lesson is the last lesson, 5) Raja Yoga is jeevanmukti in a second. 6) If your intellect is wandering while sitting here, you are ABSENT even though you are here, and if you are rotating swadarshan charka, then you are present even if you are far. 7) You have to forget what all you see through eyes. 8) You are on race of remembrance, 9) Those who do gupt purusharth come in Vijay-Mala. 10) Raja bannevaalon kee rahnee, karnee alag hogee = The way of living and doings of those who become Kings are different. 11) Even if I am here my intellect thinks of serviceable children.

Our life itself is student life. Life means continuous. Student means progressing. So one who continuously progresses (nirantar chadtee kalaa) is the real student wherever he is, however he is, whovever he is.

To say some personal things,-

a) Some BKs have asked me, why do not you attend centre everyday? Why are you not in mainstream? My reply was, what is the need of sangathan (gathering)? Either you should get help from the others or you should be able to help (beneficial) others. When there is ego, one cannot be beneficial to the other or cannot receive benefit from one even if he is delivering. At present, I have to write a lot and it needs time. I am traveling daily around 4 hours for lokik service, hence getting time is difficult. But I used to put leave to lokik duty and have traveled upto 500 Kms to take part in seva for 2 days upto a week.

b) Baba has said in Avyakt Murli that “there is enjoyment in Milan in one is equal to Baba (samaan banker Milan manaane me majaa hai). Otherwise you spend so much time, money and energy to come to madhuban to meet baba, it is a waste.- something similar to this.

At that time, I really felt that there is no need to have thirst for Avyakt Babdada Milan in Madhuban [Even before, I had decided that any corporeal thing cannot give ultimate enjoyment or power]. Also when I read/heard the Murli points listed above, I thought that there is no much loss for a person like me even if I stop attending classes at centre for the time being [But I have a record of attending Murli classes regularly for a period of 20 years, sometimes twice a day. I am very much grateful to Baba for the fine paalanaa].

c) Another reason is, I do not have vehicle for transportation at present. Money is not a problem. But there are other reasons. I know that I am not a model now. I think it will take around 5 months from now, to get my things organized. I have the intention to attend regular classes again, but not with limited emotions, but with real happiness.

Your thinking is also correct and there are Murli points that say, even if a person is sick, bring him to class. It is good to leave body while listening to gyaanaamrut. A good student will walk even miles to listen to Murli. Thank you for this topic.

How many BKs do you know doing self study? I am asking this since you have raised the topic. In India, I have not seen or felt interested to know. I do not know in other countries. If you know and are willing to disclose, you can mention here.
bansy

Post by bansy »

Thank you for this topic.
Thanks for the reply.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

bansy wrote:Thanks for the reply.
That's OK
john morgan
ex-BK

Post by john morgan »

Before one asks a question of someone it is good to examine the question oneself. Often in BK classes a question is formulated in a persons mind (the classes often encourage this) and the question is asked. Why not keep a notebook and note the question and look deep within oneself for the answer. An incubation period of say 4 weeks should be enough to examine the question formulation process and get a damn good answer that relies not at all on an external authority. If you then ask the question you have examined I would not be at all surprised if your answer was more suited to your circumstance than anything the BK can hatch on the fly.
john
Reforming BK

Post by john »

It is said in Murli. Those who are furthest away (physically) can sometimes have the best remembrance, whilst those living with Baba cannot even recognise him.
Appearances in this Iron Aged world can be very deceptive.
shivshankar
working towards unification
Affinity to the BKWSU: reforming BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: dharna

Post by shivshankar »

john wrote:Appearances in this Iron Aged world can be very deceptive.
+1
As BKWSU became a some kind of religion, there are a lot of people there who follow principles etc without understanding.
john
Reforming BK

Post by john »

bansy wrote: Are they of the sannyasis religion ? No need for a family, even though they have been told before of the four faiths in God, Self, Drama AND Family ?
Sakar Murli 07/02/04
Baba feels from some children that although they conduct the Murli very well they lack Yoga. Some women go ahead of their husbands. When someone is in knowledge, he or she would say: Baba, the other wheel is not all right. You have to caution one another. This is the family path. The couple has to match.
In this example Shiva Baba is talking of the family path of a couple, not as a Brahmin family as a whole. When BKs leave their (lokik) families, then they become like sannyasis. Sannyasis cannot become totally pure because of leaving their home and family.
spiritual spy
Affinity to the BKWSU: Media
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I want to debate with BKs - if they are ready !!!

Post by spiritual spy »

HI all

Bogi - A person who acts.

Yogi - A person who may react.

Sanyashi - A person who only witnesses. Neither acts nor reacts.

A sanyashi neither has a positive nor negative karma.

SPY