Soul Consciousness

DEDICATED to BKs.
For those involved with the Brahma Kumaris, to discuss issues about the BKWSU in a free and open manner.
patsan31
BK supporter
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am part of it but as I am in the software so unable to get time but still I am with Baba
Om Shanti

Soul Consciousness

Post by patsan31 »

Hello ,
First of all thanks for starting such forum. I read so many books but still to remain in Soul Consciousness is very difficult.

Could you please let me know the detail?

Om Shanti
tom
ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Mahatma Gandhi said first :"God is Truth", ultimately he said "Truth is God"
which made me a member of this forum.

Re: Soul Consciousness

Post by tom »

Welcome to the forum patsan31,
patsan31 wrote:I read so many books but still to remain in Soul Consciousness is very difficult.Could you please let me know the detail?
Please kindly tell us which books you read to learn about Soul Consciousness according to BK Knowledge? Have you been in any BK center and taken the course?

Welcome again, wish you a nice stay here.
patsan31
BK supporter
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am part of it but as I am in the software so unable to get time but still I am with Baba
Om Shanti

Post by patsan31 »

Hello,

Ya, I used to go regularly 7 years back, and I continued for 3 years, and in that period I went to Mount Abu also. As I started my career in IT then I left everything but in the last year Maya hurt me lot and I again divert to the BapDada.

7 years back also I used to think that lokik life is also very important because people considered the karmas also that's why in the function for example in BKs function also we used to called the personality whom people know very well (Good name in lokik life like our president - Pratibha tai Patil like that).

When you provide any knowledge to any new person, then first that person used to check the history of the person then what his position in lokik life. That is not my question. What you asked me I already followed everything so you don’t worry about that.

Om Shanti
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

Can you want to define "Maya hurt me a lot"?
patsan31
BK supporter
Om Shanti

Post by patsan31 »

Yes that means Maya attracted me but later on I faced so many ups and down (problems). Regarding the books, I read Nyan -Nidhi, Adhyatmic Sashktikaran etc.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

So, you were not able to progress as well in your every day life, or were not well supported to do so, and so now you seek refuge back with the Brahma Kumaris? Probably what we can help you with the most is in preparing yourself on how to avoid the pitfalls if life in the BKWSU.

Soul-conscious or not soul-conscious the Brahma Kumari path is a mixed path like any other and one is best prepared who asks themselves first who is leading it down on earth, where it is going and how much of yourself you want to invest in that.
patsan31
BK supporter
Om Shanti

Post by patsan31 »

Thanks Bhai,

I know the things. The basics of spirituality is soul. The good example I have is that I have 2 dolls which works on the battery and when I fix up the battery in one Doll then it works (doing the customized movements according to the settings) and when I remove the battery that battery is of no use, now the customized movements means the Sanskar. Now I fix up the battery into the other Doll and it works. Hence the Battery is soul.

What the spirituality teach you is that you are battery and not a Doll. But that is all theoretical part but when you are in actual life to remain yourself in Battery state (Soul Consciousness) is difficult. Battery is the source of energy which is bodiless, nirakar. Baba used to tell us the same thing in all the Murlis.

Om Shanti
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

From an email sent to me by a BK:

Karmateet

It is the stage you reach when you get tired of all types of thoughts – good, bad, positive, negative…..

It is the stage, the Agyani soul attain without any effort when they get vairagy due to loss of hope, loss of most beloved, loss of their fortune….

It is the stage which we can attain by practice the drill of traveling by the intellect to different worlds or situations

It is the stage Gyani souls attain when the mind completely rest in Silence, Peace

It is the last stage called Vanprasth, after playing the role of a very energetic child, Powerful Maharathi, Mayajeet….by keeping the mind and intellect active and positive.

It is the stage which will make us easy and relaxed and perform all actions being very light

It is the stage where we need not have to use our Intellect, all actions become easy and light and Successful

It is the stage by which we will play the role of Vishw kalyankari – World Benefactor

It is the stage we become detached from all Had – limited boundaries

It is the stage which make us contented always

It is the stage by which we will have thoughts only that which are necessary

It is the stage we stop traveling to different worlds instead remain together with the Supreme Soul always in the Soul World

It is the stage of Fullness, no more desires

It is the stage of courage by which we surrender ourselves completely with complete faith in destiny

It is the stage totally being separate from body

It is the stage detached from all types of attachments

It is the stage of Ever free and Ever relaxed

It is the stage of experiencing continuous bliss

It is the stage of always remaining with None but One

It is the stage of remembering God through Silence not by means of thoughts

It is the stage of remaining in the Ocean of Bliss always

It is the stage of attaining everything what you think
bansy

Post by bansy »

I do not want to sound arrogant but I thought karmateet is the stage when there you no longer are aware there is a stage ?
arjun-one
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: participate in the forums, know new people around the world following Gyan

Post by arjun-one »

bansy wrote:I do not want to sound arrogant but I thought karmateet is the stage when there you no longer are aware there is a stage ?
baba refers to "the karmateet state" in two ways:
1) when we reached the state free of our whole past karma.
2) when we are beyond the effect of actions. doing only elevated actions.

Om Shanti

PD: sorry bad English :)
bansy

Post by bansy »

arjun-one wrote: bansy wrote:I do not want to sound arrogant but I thought karmateet is the stage when there you no longer are aware there is a stage ?

Baba refers to "the karmateet state" in two ways:
1) when we reached the state free of our whole past karma.
2) when we are beyond the effect of actions. doing only elevated actions.

Om Shanti
1)Yes, when we reach a state free of karma, then we are unaware of such a state otherwise we still have karma and attachment with the previous stage
2) When we are beyond the effect of actions, we are no longer aware of stage when this arrives, otherwise it would still not be reached, as you will be comparing one position to another. To be or not to be.

What I am saying is that when you are karmateet, you will not know. Because when it is, it will be at the present time, not something we are trying to foresee something in the future from today's point of view, nor something that has been gotten (in which case you are attached and measuring the past).

The concept of time is important to understand the state of your soul. When you know the self, there is no time.

When you see a flower bud, you expect will bloom. But the bud is a bud. When the bud opens up its petals, it is still a bud. But from a time span from now, it becomes a flower. Actually when it was a bud, it was already a flower. Something has changed, the consciousness of the plant has changed, but it was and still and will always be a flower. In which case, it was already "karmateet" as a bud, but because you put it in a time frame, it has yet to blossom in your consciousness and hence considered not karmateet. Karma is a process of thoughts. When there are no thoughts, i.e the bud is neither a bud or flower, and a flower is neither a bud or flower, since you will reach the other shore (except you will not know it).

Welcome to the forum arjun-one.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

bansy wrote:I do not want to sound arrogant but I thought karmateet is the stage when there you no longer are aware there is a stage ?
I do not believe that you no longer are aware there is a stage

I believe- there is no feeling of what I see, Ido, I talk.

It is like effect of wind on a strong wall. The wall will not shake even a little due to wind. But it does no mean that wind does not touch wall. Similarly one will have knowledge of karma, but no feeling of it. A healthy person knows what is a disease, but has no feeling of it.
----
But still I do not know or cannot explain appropriately the differences in karmaateet stage of God, Brahma Baba and other souls who become Baap samaan( the top 8 souls). Does God have same state in Bhaktimarg, in Paramdham, and during Confluence Age.