Hello everyone

truth seeker
Spiritual seeker
Affinity to the BKWSU: System Analyst
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am interested in knowing myself and God. As BK institution teaches this knowledge I want to know and understand it.

Hello everyone

Post by truth seeker »

Hello everyone :D,

I am new member on this forum. I am poor in English. I will try my best. I know something about spiritual knowledge. I want to understand who am I? And also share my knowledge and experiences.

Narayan
paulkershaw
ex-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am an ex-teacher and member of the BKWSU and my interest lies in assisting those who request support on any level I can.

Re: Hello everyone

Post by paulkershaw »

Hello and Welcome to this forum TruthSeeker Narayan:-
We trust that you will find your truth in many ways through this forum and we will welcome some 'history' from you so that we can get to know you better - as we seek truth together.
In light xxx
Affinity to the BKWSU: System Analyst
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am interested in knowing myself and God. As BK institution teaches this knowledge I want to know and understand it.

Post by truth seeker »

paulkershaw wrote:Hello and Welcome to this forum TruthSeeker Narayan:- We trust that you will find your truth in many ways through this forum and we will welcome some 'history' from you so that we can get to know you better - as we seek truth together.
What history?

Narayan.
paulkershaw
ex-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am an ex-teacher and member of the BKWSU and my interest lies in assisting those who request support on any level I can.

Post by paulkershaw »

Hello again Truthseeker, I am suggesting that you share with us a little more about yourself than you did in your original introduction. In English, we could perhaps say that this is "history" ...

For example, you may care to post some information letting us know more about your questions and comments, such as what you understand about spirituality and your question of "Who am I?" - perhaps you may even wish to tell us why you chose to log onto this BKinfo forum instead of any of the other spiritual forums which are on the internet. We welcome your posts even if you feel your English language usage may not be good, we will try to accomodate that.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Dear truthseeker,

Om Shanti and welcome to the forum. Before we could answer your question (Who am I), I think it would be nice of you if you could intimate whether you have been associated with BKWSU in the past?

Whatever may be the answer to the question - Who am I - we, here, on this forum, are trying to become good human beings. :D

Regards,
On Godly Service,
Arjun
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

Dear truthseeker,

There are three things in universe:- God (Supreme Soul), souls and body (nature). Understanding these things as exactly as they are is the truth. God alone has the full knowledge about all these. Hence he is called truth.
mr green
ex-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by mr green »

Hi

hope you feel welcome here