Questions for BKs

DEDICATED to BKs.
For those involved with the Brahma Kumaris, to discuss issues about the BKWSU in a free and open manner.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Questions for BKs

Post by mbbhat »

sita wrote:“Three lions are shown in [the emblem of] the Trimurti. In fact, these are a lion, a goat and a horse. So, this (the three lions) is shown in place of them in the Court of Arms. But you know that the world doesn’t exist.” (Mu.22.04.69, middle of pg.2)

Here it is said that the Trimurti are a lion a goat and a horse. I think it refers to such human souls who play part of a lion a goat and a horse.
You may kindly explain who all are lion, goat and horse, and how? If explanation is short, you may reply here itself. Else, this may go off topic and better reply here- viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2180&p=50777#p50777
sita
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

Brahma, Vishnu, Shankar stand for the mind, the intellect and the sanskars. Brahma is said to be like the mind. The mind is compared to a horse. Vishnu is of tame, peaceful nature. Sanskars work automatically. Like the goat follows in a herd. Intellect is the highest faculty. Lion is the king. Shankar is shown highest. And it is these lion and goat who are shown drinking water together from one pond.
sita
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

Mbbhat has accepted (or golden heart) that we cannot have hatred towards a point of light. For love they say we can have, it is about achieving incorporeal stage. In the Murli and in the picture of the Ladder it is said about loving and opposite intellect (preet buddhi aur vipreet buddhi) at the time of destruction. Will this be about a point of light and in the case with opposite intellect that cannot be towards a point of light, towards which corporeal form will it be?
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

sita wrote:Mbbhat has accepted (or golden heart) that we cannot have hatred towards a point of light. For love they say we can have, it is about achieving incorporeal stage. In the Murli and in the picture of the Ladder it is said about loving and opposite intellect (preet buddhi aur vipreet buddhi) at the time of destruction. Will this be about a point of light and in the case with opposite intellect that cannot be towards a point of light, towards which corporeal form will it be?
'Vipreet' means - no 'preet', need not be hatred. Not having link/love/connection with the incorporeal*.

1) Mu Point:- Dehdhariyon ko Yaad karnaa maanaa nafarmaanbardaar ban_naa
= To remember bodily personalities, is violating the order.

2) SM 15-6-85(2):- Tum khushi may rahte ho. YAH BHI JAANTE HO BAAP KI Yaad BHI PAKKI THAH_REGI TAB JAB SWAYAM KO ATMA NISHCHAY KARENGE. Abhi toh bhool jaate hain phir deh abhimaan may aa jaate hai. Jab yahaan baithay ho to bhi koshish kar apney ko atma nishchay karo toh Baap ki bhi Yaad rahegi. DEH MAY AANE SE PHIR DEH KE SAB SAMBANDH Yaad AAYENGE. YAH EK LAW HAI. TUM GAATE BHI HO- MERAA TOH EK DOOSRAA NA KOYI. BABA, HUM BALIHAAR JAAYENGE. VAH ABHI SAMAY HAI. EK KO HEE Yaad KARNAA HAI. AANKHON SE BHAL KISKO BHI DEKHO, GHOOMO, PHIRO. SIRF ATMA KO BAAP KO Yaad KARNAA HAI. SHARIR NIRVAAH ARTH KARM BHI KARNAA HAI. PARANTU KAAM KAAR DEY, DIL YAAR DEY. ATMA KO APNEY MAASHUK KO HEE Yaad KARNAA HAI. KOYI KI SAKHI SE PREETH HO JAATI HAI TOH PHIR UNKI HEE Yaad THAHAR JAATI HAI. PHIR VAH RAG/RUG TOOT_NAY MAY BADI MUSHKILAATH HO JAATI HAI. POOCHTE HAI BABA, YAH KYAA KAREY? AREY- TUM NAAM ROOP MAY KYON PHASTEY HO? EK TOH TUM DEH ABHIMAAN BANTE HO, AUR DOOSRAA TUMHAARAA KOYI PAST KA HISAAB KITAAB HAI. VAH DOKHAA DETE HAIN. BAAP KAHTE HAIN IN AANKHON SE JO KUCH BHI DEKHTE HO, UNMEY BUDDHI NA JAAYE. TUMHAAREE BUDDHI MAY YAH RAHE KI HUMKO ShivBaba PADHAATE HAIN. -88 [Yaad, srimath_raay]

= ....you also know this that remembrance of Father would be strong only if you consider yourself as soul. ... ... If you consider yourself as soul, even Father’s remembrance would be there. If you feel yourself to be a body, then your bodily relations would come into remembrance. THIS IS A LAW ......

Forgetting the incorporeal and getting influenced by bodily relations itself is 'vipreeet buddhi'. Because it violates the pratigyaa - "Ek Baap doosraa na koyi."

* - Not having 'preet' results only in opposite. For example- many people may love nature. No one hates nature. But, their life-style is such that- it is looking as if- hating(against) nature. Similarly, when we are body-conscious, even though we are not hating God or good internally or intentionally, our actions prove that we are against good/God (moving opposite/against to them), the 'shooting' of which is carried out by the PBKs in the Conf Age, under the mis-guidance of their bodily guru, Virendra Dev Dixit!
sita

Post by sita »

OK. Vipreet can be interpreted as having preet somewhere else. If they have forgotten the Father still their mind is not empty. They remember something else instead, some other Father, some bodily being, some material. So they do have love that is directed in other direction. Like ignorance is not lack of knowledge, but availability of some opposite, twisted knowledge.

But now it is he kingdom of Ravan. There are many directions. So if you follow one head of Ravan and God tells some different knowledge, you love your own knowledge, is that right, the other one is opposite to that, it is alien, it is hostile, it likes to take you away from your own path.

Baba is said to be Kalankidhar. It does not mean that people are simply neutral, no they actively defame him, they hate him, they oppose him. Ravan says that if he is God let him prove himself to me. In the Murli it is said that the most defamed is ShivBaba, next is Brahma Baba. There was active opposition at the times of Brahma Baba, people were hating him. It was not that some were loving and remembering him and others were neutral.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

sita wrote:Baba is said to be Kalankidhar. It does not mean that people are simply neutral, no they actively defame him, they hate him, they oppose him. Ravan says that if he is God let him prove himself to me.
Many people, including bodily guru of the BLIND PBKs, 'MAHA-MURKH' Virendra Dev Dixit, defame BKWSU or PBKIVV Organization, which is the TRUE Godly University, established by God Himself. Defaming Organization/Yagya, as well as the REAL 'mukrar-rath' of God, Brahma Baba, is as good as defaming the Father, or God Himself. And when the 'mukrar-rath' of Ravan or Maya, Virendra Dev Dixit, is CLEARLY EXPOSED, by the VERY SAME Murli points being MIS-USED, MIS-INTERPRETED or AB-USED by them, the 'mukrar-rath' of Ravan or Maya, Virendra Dev Dixit, does not hesitate to use the term 'Kalinkidhar' for himself, as well, thus succeeding in making COMPLETE IDIOTS of the PBKs, who are gullible enough to believe, whatever he says to his advantage!!!
In the Murli it is said that the most defamed is ShivBaba, next is Brahma Baba. There was active opposition at the times of Brahma Baba, people were hating him. It was not that some were loving and remembering him and others were neutral.
Obviously, in the Drama, name Shiva is 'kidnapped' or 'hijacked', and name of Krishna is put. Every religion misuses name of God. And- even when God comes- outside people, who have been THROWN OUT of the Yagya and the REAL 'Indra-Sabha', (including 'MAHA-MURKH', BLIND PBKs and their 'MAHA-MURKH' bodily guru, Virendra Dev Dixit, and ALL the other splinter groups), just defame ShivBaba and B Baba, WITHOUT EVEN UNDERSTANDING, Re-Cognizing or REAL-EYEzing what exactly they are actually doing!!!
sita

Post by sita »

Many people, including bodily guru of the BLIND PBKs, 'MAHA-MURKH' Veerendra Dev Dixit, defame BKWSU or PBKIVV Organization
So you mean opposing intellect at times of destruction does not refer to a certain personality, but whole organization? Then does it mean that we have to have love or Yoga with a whole organization, or as you have said only with ShivBaba, and no one else?
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

sita wrote:So you mean opposing intellect at times of destruction does not refer to a certain personality, but whole organization? Then does it mean that we have to have love or Yoga with a whole organization, or as you have said only with ShivBaba and no one else?
The point 'BALANCE' should be understood.
We should see the result and/or the effect. Suppose say- you have enmity with the President of a country or with the country. The result and effect- both would be same. Baba sometimes says- braahmani se rooothnaa maanaa Bap se roothnaa. Baba has also said- to fall from heart of 'Brahma' is to fall from heart of ShivBaba as well.
It is the balance between Sakar and niraakaar. Balance between ShivBaba and Brahma or balance between Father and his family.
Foundation is ShivBaba. But, only BKs and PBKs are aware of ShivBaba. So, for BKs or PBKs, there comes question of ShivBaba (when the point of Yoga arises).
For others, who do not know anything about ShivBaba (point of light), the question of Yaad does not arise. They are fully vipreet buddhi- as their mind is away from ShivBaba.

The point of 'vipreet buddhi' and 'kalangeedhar' are not fully the same. There may be some relation, but they are not 100% connected. Some may not put 'kalank', but if they have no ACCURATE Yaad, they are vipreet buddhi.
sita

Post by sita »

OK, I agree hatred could be for a whole institution, because it is said that whatever has happened to Baba will happen to children. There is no argument about kalankidhar or vipreet being same or different. You speak about balance, but I don't understand. Which will be the corporeal form, at the time of destruction?
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

sita wrote:You speak about balance, but I don't understand.
Balance is between 'Sakar and niraakaar' or 'karma and Yoga', or 'hadh and behadh', or body and soul or Yagya and God or Brahma and Shiv or Brahma and Braahmins, or many things of that order.

In simplest words- it is giving right value to each one. Give highest value to ShivBaba, next to B baba, next to the present Yagya nimitt souls. Do not forget the higher authority when you see something/someone. But, do not act overs-mart in front of the lower ones.
Which will be the corporeal form, at the time of destruction?
The question is not fully applicable to BKs as put above.
I believe- God will be revealed through his children/hands (ShivShakti and pandav army). There would be visions also. Vision of B Baba would also happen, and is ALREADY HAPPENING, which NEITHER bodily guru of PBKs, Virendra Dev Dixit, NOR PBKs are aware AT ALL! So, the first (human) authority/form would be B baba.
There is no need for B baba to be in corporeal to be revealed. Son/children show/s Father.
Spiritual inheritance is NOT A PHYSICAL OBJECT to be handed over through a physical hand or physical body, which role has ALREADY been completed by God through his 'mukrar-rath' or REAL Prajapita Brahma, Brahma Baba or soul of DLR, and further role of God is continuing through subtle body of Brahma Baba; and the REAL Brahmins, who are the TRUE Children of Brahma Baba have ABSOLUTELY NO DIFFICULTY in relating to God through their 'Alokik' Father, Brahma Baba, whatever the PBKs may like to believe in!!!
sita

Post by sita »

1) Baba even now comes in Sakar - DG*. You may not believe so. That may be your perception.
Then she must be addressed as Brahma, as Baba has said in the Murli that even if this Brahma leaves, whoever I enter has to be named Brahma.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

sita wrote:Then she must be adressed as Brahma as Baba has said in the Murli that even if this Brahma leaves, whoever I enter has to be named Brahma.
Already replied- Post No. 93 - http://www.brahmakumarisforum.net/chat/ ... zar#p12058
sita

Post by sita »

You say that Dadi Gulzar is not named Brahma, because brahmins are not created through her. But then you say that Brahma comes through her (along with Shiva). So why are not Brahmins created through her, when Brahma comes? Or else how are Brahmins created. Brahmins will be created if there is Brahma. Brahmin family of corporeal brahmins can be a family if there are corporeal mother and Father.

= RESPONSE =

REAL or TRUE Brahmins are born through the Lotus Mouth/Intellectual Orifice of REAL Prajapita Brahma, Brahma Baba or soul of DLR. Dadi Gulzar CANNOT be regarded as Brahma, because Brahmins are NOT born through her Lotus Mouth, since her soul gets merged, during the Avyakt Meeting - she is NOT AWARE of the proceedings. During this period, her corporeal body DOES NOT STRICTLY belong to her, but to BapDada. Hence Brahmins are still born through the Lotus (momentarily requisitioned) Mouth/Intellectual Orifice of Brahma Baba. For such souls, the ACTUAL Re-Cognition of their 'Akari' Parents - Brahma Baba & Saraswati Mama - is EQUIVALENT to being with their Spiritual corporeal Mother & Father, when they themselves are in their own corporeal bodies. This occurrence, in Drama, is SPECIALLY DESIGNED, in order to motivate the concerned Children to develop their subtle/seed stage AS SOON AS POSSIBLE so that EACH ONE of them can ACTUALLY EXPERIENCE THE REAL COMPANY of the REAL Trimurti 24 X 7, ANY PLACE, ANY TIME, IN ALL AND ANY RELATIONSHIP of their CHOICE, WITHOUT having to depend on ANY OTHER CORPOREAL BODY, other than their own SELVES!

REAL Prajapita Brahma is ONLY ONE. The significance of the belief that there are 4 to 5 Brahmas is that - for those who do not have Knowledge, Brahma has 4 Faces, representing the 4 Ages; while for those who have the Knowledge, the 5th Face, representing Conf Age is also included. That is the significance of 4 to 5 Brahmas. Otherwise, it should have been EITHER ONLY 4 or ONLY 5, and NOT 4 to 5!

As SOON AS Shiva takes birth, B V S, and ALL the Brahmin Children ALSO SIMULTANEOUSLY take birth, that is why the BIRTH-DAY of the Father and the Children is EXACTLY the SAME! However, this birth takes place in the INTELLECTUAL WOMB of souls, when Shiva sows the spiritual seeds in their intellects through spiritual vibrations, INSTANTANEOUSLY (equivalent to the entry of a soul inside the womb of the mother - the concerned souls being STILL UNAWARE of this occurrence since they are STILL in a 'SLEEP' stage - INTELLECTUAL WOMB PERIOD), and when they ACTUALLY come to the Knowledge, at the appropriate time, as per their governing roles, this is equivalent to the child being actually born and separated from the mother, etc., etc., etc.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

sita wrote:You say that Dadi Gulzar is not named Brahma, because Brahmins are not created through her. But then you say that Brahma comes through her (along with Shiva). So why are not Brahmins created through her, when Brahma comes? Or else how are Brahmins created. Brahmins will be created if there is Brahma. Brahmin family of corporeal Brahmins can be a family if there are corporeal mother and Father.
In BK view- or any logical view, as well as the Murli points - PRIMARILY & ESSENTIALLY, REAL braahmins are created THROUGH Pure & Unadulterated Knowledge, (and NOT JUST through physical body/mouth of Brahma - or for that matter, through the physical/body mouth of ANY other embodied soul - the physical medium being required only because God Himself does not have a corporeal body of His own to deliver the REQUIRED Knowledge). Already shown to you*. .
Once the REQUIRED Knowledge is already delivered through a SPECIFIC Chariot of God, then the REQUIREMENT for another corporeal body, as a SPECIFIC Chariot of God, DOES NOT ARISE. - already links given to you- which says- there are two types/dimensions of braahmins. So, BapDada now visit children through corporeal body of Gulzar, but this is not in the same MANNER as it had been PRIOR 1969- already link given to you - which also clearly says- main teachings are already over, and now the Teacher is seeing children from far, and will not be available as he had been till 1969, the corporeal support would be taken away, etc, etc.

If you still like to argue- 'my cock has three legs', you may continue to do so.

* - Even you had FINALLY agreed on this- when you had no other choice.
sita

Post by sita »

Through knowledge, because knowledge is introduction, we recognize through knowledge, but Baba adopts through Brahma, he gives his own introduction through Brahma and we recognize through the knowledge through his mouth, that the one who gives this knowledge cannot be some ordinary human soul. Through knowledge we get information that the supreme Father has come in the body of Brahma. He is there present in some corporeal form and a relationship of Father and child could be developed through that corporeal form.

= RESPONSE =

The above applies EXCLUSIVELY to REAL/TRUE Brahmins or the Righteous Children, who have received, and are still receiving spiritual sustenance from their 'Parlokik' PARENT, REAL ShivBaba, Shiva or God - THROUGH - their 'Alokik' Parent, REAL Prajapita Brahma, Brahma Baba or soul of DLR - FIRST, in 'Sakar' until 1969, and THEN in 'Akar', to date!

No doubt, that for PBKs, a corporeal Chariot is DEFINITELY required in order to give the so-called clarifications or the so-called 'unlimited' meanings of the Versions in the SMs and AVs - which, they are DELUSIVELY made to believe, constitutes the so-called advanced knowledge - but which are ACTUALLY the MISINTERPRETATIONS & MISAPPROPRIATIONS of the Pure Knowledge of God, in the SMs and AVs, CRAFTILY MANIPULATED to be in consonance with the PERVERTED & DISTORTED concepts of 'Tamopradhan Bhakti' or DEGRADED Devotion of Bhaktimarg or Ravan Rajya.
And no doubt, that such roles are definitely required to be enacted by the bodily guru of the PBKs and the PBKs themselves, in order to carry out the 'shooting' of HiranyaKashyap & Ravan Rajya, to enable them to claim their inheritance of their respective sovereignty in Ravan Rajya - which they have the FULL FREEDOM to do, within the framework of Drama.

Once this ABSOLUTE TRUTH is FULLY APPRECIATED and ACCEPTED by BOTH the parties involved - PBKs and BKs - then there should be no ROOM or CAUSE for any member of EITHER party to feel offended by the particular STANCE of the OTHER, which they VOLUNTARILY CHOOSE to ADOPT for THEMSELVES, as a DIRECT CONSEQUENCE of their SPECIFIC, PRE-DESIGNED & PRE-DESTINED roles within this EWD play!
As long as ANY member of EITHER party remains IN THE DARK about this ABSOLUTE TRUTH, such offence will continue to exert its powerful influence on the intellects of respective members, fueling the EVIDENT RIVALRY between members of opposing parties. While ANY member, of EITHER party, who FULLY APPRECIATES and ACCEPTS this ABSOLUTE TRUTH, will be INVOLVED in CONSTANT DIVINE REVELRY, instead of CONSTANT DIABOLIC RIVALRY!