Questions for BKs

DEDICATED to BKs.
For those involved with the Brahma Kumaris, to discuss issues about the BKWSU in a free and open manner.
sita
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Re: Questions for BKs

Post by sita »

OK, so for you Bap and Dada, the Supreme Soul Shiv and the soul of Brahma Baba are now mostly always combined in the Subtle Region, and the point about coming in Sakar and not coming in the Subtle Region dweller was valid for the time of Brahma Baba and now it is different.

It is not me who thinks that souls are inert in Paramdham. It is a Murli point, they are like in a seed form stage there. I think they come automatically, the Drama, matter attracts them, when the right time strikes, their part is automatically enacted. Like a seed lies under the earth like non-living, but when the right time and circumstances emerge, when in the drama the right time, the right soul in the right body, ready to receive them gets ready - they come.

The matter about invoking is not that souls are invoked from Paramdham. No, people invoke souls whom they already know, who have already played some part in some body and have left the body and have taken rebirth or wonder like a spirit and they invoke him in a Brahmin. But you cannot invoke a soul directly from Paramdham, because neither your invocation will reach there, nor can you address any soul there, how will you recognize which soul you are invoking, nor will any soul hear your invocation. All souls are points of lights alike there and non-living. Only when they come in the body, through the part they play, through the qualities they expressed through the body it is realized who is Supreme Soul, who is ordinary soul. Just a point of light has no qualities.
[Even when it was asked to you to think on those 7 points, you never attempted to do so. At least those who are interested in Murli points should do, is it not?]
It is out of my capacity.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

# Post No. 04)
sita wrote:OK, so for you Bap and Dada, the Supreme Soul Shiv and the soul of Brahma Baba are now mostly always combined in the Subtle Region, and the point about 1)coming in Sakar and 2)not coming in the Subtle Region dweller was valid for the time of Brahma Baba and now it is different.
You still did not understand fully.
1)Baba even now comes in Sakar - DG*. You may not believe so. That may be your perception.

* - But, of course, the frequency OF COMING has reduced and the way OF COMING has changed slightly- reason obviously given in the Post No. 117 in the same link.

2)Again here- you did not understand fully. There was no subtle Brahma at all till 1969. So- question of coming in subtle Brahma does not arise at all (in practical) till 1969.

It(subtle Brahma) was just "an image- emerged by ShivBaba " and also "in the belief of devotees". For them, there was a LIVING SUBTLE BRAHMA.

So- keeping them in point of view- Baba had said- I do not enter in pure Brahma (see - if we say directly the truth that - Brahma above does not exist , this person(Lekhraj Kirpalani) only is Brahma the devotees may feel bad. Hence Baba might had said that- I do not enter in him, I need impure body, because I come in impure world. I do not create a new world (physically), I just transform the old to new, so I need an IMPURE BODY. This is my level of understanding.

3)If you think- the Murli point is applicable to after 1969 only, why nothing about it or Prajapita is said in Avyakt Murlis?

4)If you think- subtle Brahma enters DG, even then it goes against the Murli point. Because the Murli point clearly says- How can I bring subtle/pure Brahma down? Here, BKs also lose the point, as they also believe subtle Brahma enters DG.**

** - That is why believe the Murli points were used just as a temporary tool to keep children moving and understand the incarnation of ShivBaba in Sakar Brahma. Baba has also said- the same vyakt Brahma will become Avyakt Brahma.

5) So, whatever conclusion you may try to reach***, it will VIOLATE EVEN MORE Murli POINTS. [Of course, as a neutral person you may point it as an error or inability of BKs to prove it to the extent of 100%- another two examples are - regarding DOB of B Baba and the 1976. ]

*** - IF YOU ARE A BELIEVER of Murli POINTS.
It is out of my capacity.
Your honesty is VERY MUCH appreciated. But, is the same, 'OUT OF CAPACITY' of 'YOUR GOD' ALSO, whom you believe resides ALL THE TIME, throughout 24 hours in the day, inside the corporeal body of your bodily guru, Virendra Dev Dixit??? If NOT, then 'YOUR GOD' should be ABLE to READILY CLARIFY the same to you, through a CONVENIENT PROCESS or PROCEDURE AVAILABLE to ALL embodied PBKs - IF NOT, what is the PURPOSE of Him being in 'Sakar', as understood by you and the PBKs??? If God is NOW present in 'Sakar', as you claim, He should be able to clarify EACH and EVERY Version which He had spoken through the mouth of BB or DLR, to the FULL and COMPLETE SATISFACTION of EACH and EVERY Brahmin soul, IS IT NOT??? So, what EXACTLY is the problem here? Or, does God leave EACH PBK to fend for himself, and keep on giving their OWN MUDDLED and HALF-BAKED clarifications, by THEMSELVES, which do NOT EVEN CORROBORATE with EACH OTHER??? When God is present in 'Sakar' 24 hours in the day, JUST ASK HIM, and respond here for the benefit of ALL SOULS - POINT BY POINT! Does any PBK have the guts to do this sensible task, instead of wasting their time in posting IRRELEVANT questions in relation to the clarifications of SMs and AVs being CONSISTENTLY provided on this forum??? Or do you think that this is ALSO out of your capacity???
sita
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

How can the non-entering of the subtle Brahma refer to an imaginary subtle Brahma, who was there at the same time in the Subtle Region, when Brahma Baba was there in the corporeal world? No, it refers to the subtle Brahma when there is such subtle Brahma there in reality in the Subtle Region, after he leaves the body. And the mystery gets solved when we accept there are more than one Brahma, for which we have ground in the Murli. And one is in corporeal and one does not have corporeal body.

The point about the pure one not coming down can be also solved, if we accept that the subtle Brahma is not pure, for which we also have ground in the Murlis. In the impure world no one is pure, if one becomes pure - all become pure.

= RESPONSE =
sita wrote:How can the non-entering of the subtle Brahma refer to an imaginary subtle Brahma, who was there at the same time in the Subtle Region, when Brahma Baba was there in the corporeal world? No, 1. it refers to the subtle Brahma when there is such subtle Brahma there in reality in the Subtle Region, after he leaves the body. And the mystery gets solved when we accept there are more than one Brahma, 2. for which we have ground in the Murli. And one is in corporeal and one does not have corporeal body.
The point about the pure one not coming down can be also solved, if we accept that the subtle Brahma is not pure, for which we also have ground in the Murlis. 3. In the impure world no one is pure, if one becomes pure - all become pure.
1. So, is your 'subtle Brahma' in the 'Subtle Region', or on this corporeal sphere in the body of your bodily guru, Virendra Dev Dixit, and your 'Jagadamba', KDD, as claimed by the PBKs? Where, according to you is the 'Subtle Region', you are speaking about? Have you experienced this 'Subtle Region' or 'subtle stage' yourself, and were you able to relate to the soul of BB or DLR in your 'Subtle Region' or his and your 'subtle stage'? If the location of your 'Subtle Region' is different from this corporeal sphere, is 'subtle Brahma' in that 'Subtle Region', if so, for how long - and when does he operate on this corporeal sphere through the corporeal bodies of Virendra Dev Dixit and KDD, and for what duration of time, EACH DAY? Also, how is he INVOKED into the bodies of Virendra Dev Dixit and KDD, since you BELIEVE that he is a 'ghost' who has to be INVOKED in the body of DG also???

2. The so-called 'ground' in the Murlis, which you choose to DELUSIVELY BELIEVE in, have already been PROVED, beyond doubt, to be CLEARLY the MISREPRESENTATIONS & MISAPPROPRIATIONS of the Pure Versions of God spoken through the LOTUS mouth of Brahma Baba, which have been TOTALLY CORRUPTED & ADULTERATED, to be in consonance with the PERVERTED & DISTORTED CONCEPTS of 'Tamopradhan Bhakti' or DEGRADED DEVOTION - adequately highlighted in various posts on this forum - which you deliberately choose to IGNORE BLINDLY!

3. Is your 'Subtle Region' (or subtle stage, if you like) an IMPURE 'world' or a PURE 'world'???

SAT
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

sita wrote:...And the mystery gets solved ...
True- like saying my cock has three legs. Proof is already given.

And the RESULT is -
sita wrote:It is out of my capacity

:laugh:
sita

Post by sita »

1. So, is your 'subtle Brahma' in the 'Subtle Region', or on this corporeal sphere in the body of your bodily guru, Veerendra Dev Dixit, and your 'Jagadamba', KDD, as claimed by the PBKs? Where, according to you is the 'Subtle Region', you are speaking about? Have you experienced this 'Subtle Region' or 'subtle stage' yourself, and were you able to relate to the soul of BB or DLR in your 'Subtle Region' or his and your 'subtle stage'? If the location of your 'Subtle Region' is different from this corporeal sphere, is 'subtle Brahma' in that 'Subtle Region', if so, for how long - and when does he operate on this corporeal sphere through the corporeal bodies of Veerendra Dev Dixit and KDD, and for what duration of time, EACH DAY? Also, how is he INVOKED into the bodies of Veerendra Dev Dixit and KDD, since you BELIEVE that he is a 'ghost' who has to be INVOKED in the body of DG also???
For us, there is no separate realm like Subtle Region. It is said in the Murli that it is nothing. In the Murli it is said that the Subtle Region is created in the Confluence Age. When the knowledge is given in the Confluence Age, when we think about this knowledge, when we practice remembrance our intellect becomes subtle, we detach from this world.

After leaving the body Brahma Baba enters some corporeal body, because without a body a soul cannot live. He can be said to be in the Subtle Region, because he enters such a person who is the seed of the world and does the most churning of the knowledge. BapDada also tours the children.
3. Is your 'Subtle Region' (or subtle stage, if you like) an IMPURE 'world' or a PURE 'world'???
When Brahma Baba enters the Father he gets purified, but when he enters the children he gets dirtied. It is a tug of war where the Father pulls from one side and Maya pulls from the other. Maya comes in the form of accounts with other souls. We believe the soul of Brahma Baba still has accounts to settle as it is said in the Murli that all the accounts of all the souls will finish simultaneously, so till that time some or other account will be left.

= RESPONSE =

You are DODGING questions, like your bodily guru, Virendra Dev Dixit - being the TYPICAL 'sanskars' of Ravan Rajya!
In case you are unable to answer any question or you do not know, please say so clearly.
Unanswered questions are being repeated below, along with further questions -

1. If, according to you, in the Murlis, it is said that 'Subtle Region' is NOTHING - ON THE ONE HAND;
and that 'Subtle Region' is CREATED in the Confluence Age - ON THE OTHER HAND;
then what is the SIGNIFICANCE of saying that 'NOTHING' is 'CREATED'? How is 'NOTHING' 'CREATED', according to you? Would this also not imply that the Confluence Age is 'NOTHING', since 'NOTHING' is 'CREATED' in the Confluence Age? Or would you consider that your actual intentions are being TWISTED???

2. Have you experienced this 'Subtle Region' or 'subtle stage' yourself, and were you able to relate to the soul of BB or DLR in your 'Subtle Region' or his and your 'subtle stage'? Once your intellect becomes subtle, and you detach yourself from this world, should you be able to relate to the soul of BB or DLR, who is stabilized in his subtle stage, in your own subtle stage, or NOT??? If so, would you be able to EXPERIENCE a MORE PRONOUNCED and a MORE PROFOUND spiritual MEETING with the soul of BB or DLR, (as compared to what would be possible through CORPOREAL bodies), AT ANY TIME of your CHOICE, WHEREVER your physical body may be, or NOT??? And once such a stage is ACTUALLY ACHIEVED by you, (and not merely GUESSING or FIBBING about same), would you require to be a SLAVE to, or even DEPEND on a corporeal body anymore???

3. When you consider Brahma Baba to be your Big Mother, what spiritual SUSTENANCE are you CURRENTLY receiving from your Big Mother, and how do you relate to your Big Mother on a day-to-day basis in your spiritual progress? This question has relevance since any mother is EXPECTED to sustain the Child in that specific relationship; and also in view of the fact that the Righteous Children EXPERIENCE spiritual sustenance from BOTH the 'soul-mates', Brahma Baba and Om Radhe-Mama, in 'Akar', TO DATE!
Also, what spiritual sustenance are you CURRENTLY receiving from your 'Jagadamba'/KDD, whom you believe to be the World Mother, on a day-to-day basis in your spiritual progress?

4. How is Brahma Baba INVOKED into the bodies of Veerendra Dev Dixit and KDD, since you BELIEVE that he is a 'ghost' who has to be INVOKED in the body of DG also???

5. When you say, "BapDada also tours the children", are you implying that ALL the THREE souls, viz.,
Shiva, Brahma Baba as well as -Virendra Dev Dixit - ALL THREE TOGETHER tour the children? Does any child come to know or 'sense' when they have 'toured' that particular child? Did you have such an EXPERIENCE so far?
When THESE THREE SPECIFIC SOULS ARE TOURING the children AT WILL, and doing spiritual service for world transformation, should not they be considered to be the REAL Trimurti, operating through the corporeal body of -Virendra Dev Dixit? Then why is the Trimurti of PBKs projected as -Virendra Dev Dixit, KDD and Sr V ???
How do the PBKs manage to 'SHOOT DOWN' the souls of Shiva and Brahma Baba COMPLETELY???

6. Since you believe DLR still has accounts to settle, does -Virendra Dev Dixit also have accounts to settle? And what is the DIFFERENCE between them?
And what about Shiva, does He also have accounts to settle? If not, then why is he TIED DOWN in the BONDAGE of Drama, and why is he obligated to serve the children?
(This question regarding Shiva, has cropped up ONLY because the PBKs claim that the soul of DLR, who has been declared to have achieved the 'sampuran karmateet avastha' or the COMPLETE ANGELIC STAGE, is considered by them to still have accounts to settle)!

7. When you say, "When Brahma Baba enters the Father he gets purified, but when he enters the children he gets dirtied", - which Father are you referring to? Only Shiva, only -Virendra Dev Dixit or BOTH TOGETHER?
If ONLY Shiva - how does an embodied soul with a subtle body enter the POINT Shiv?
If ONLY -Virendra Dev Dixit - How can an impure embodied soul in an impure corporeal body, -Virendra Dev Dixit, PURIFY a relatively pure embodied soul in a relatively pure subtle body?
If BOTH TOGETHER - the situation gets even more CORRUPTED, CONFOUNDED and PERPLEXING???

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2099&start=585#p51189
sita wrote:When not riding the bull, the Supreme Father does service through the children.
When Supreme Father does service through the children, does he ENTER them at all? If so, does he ENTER any 'kumaris' or 'pure virgins', according to the concept propagated by PBKs, or do you believe that they DO NOT REQUIRE such entry? If he does enter them, what is the objection with respect to the entry into the body of DG? What is the DIFFERENCE? Furthermore, are those children, into whom He enters, named as 'Brahma'? If not, why not? And if NOT a SINGLE child knows, understands or even SENSES that Supreme Father has entered them, then what is the purpose or significance of such an entry? Is it ONLY to uplift another soul, WITHOUT any of them even knowing or sensing what is ACTUALLY HAPPENING?

SAT
sita

Post by sita »

THIS TOPIC HAS NOW BEEN UNLOCKED FOR FURTHER POSTING BY OTHER MEMBERS. THE RESPONSE TO THIS POST MAY BE VIEWED AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS POST.
= SAT =
You are DODGING questions, like your bodily guru, Veerendra Dev Dixit - being the TYPICAL 'sanskars' of Ravan Rajya!
In case you are unable to answer any question or you do not know, please say so clearly.
Unanswered questions are being repeated below, along with further questions -
1. If, according to you, in the Murlis, it is said that 'Subtle Region' is NOTHING - ON THE ONE HAND;
and that 'Subtle Region' is CREATED in the Confluence Age - ON THE OTHER HAND;
then what is the SIGNIFICANCE of saying that 'NOTHING' is 'CREATED'? How is 'NOTHING' 'CREATED', according to you? Would this also not imply that the Confluence Age is 'NOTHING', since 'NOTHING' is 'CREATED' in the Confluence Age? Or would you consider that your actual intentions are being TWISTED???
Brother, don't become clever by playing with words. Subtle Region is created with the narration of the knowledge, when the knowledge is narrated we have a realm where our thoughts could reside.
2. Have you experienced this 'Subtle Region' or 'subtle stage' yourself, and were you able to relate to the soul of BB or DLR in your 'Subtle Region' or his and your 'subtle stage'? Once your intellect becomes subtle, and you detach yourself from this world, should you be able to relate to the soul of BB or DLR, who is stabilized in his subtle stage, in your own subtle stage, or NOT??? If so, would you be able to EXPERIENCE a MORE PRONOUNCED and a MORE PROFOUND spiritual MEETING with the soul of BB or DLR, (as compared to what would be possible through CORPOREAL bodies), AT ANY TIME of your CHOICE, WHEREVER your physical body may be, or NOT??? And once such a stage is ACTUALLY ACHIEVED by you, (and not merely GUESSING or FIBBING about same), would you require to be a SLAVE to, or even DEPEND on a corporeal body anymore???
We cannot use our experiences as arguments. If I tell you I experience subtle stage and meet Brahma Baba face to face will you believe me. No, for you I am follower of Ravan. But even you, who are the true child of God, even if you share your experiences of the Subtle Region as proof of its existence, this cannot be any argument. People have visions of Hanuman, it does not mean a monkey like god exists.
3. When you consider Brahma Baba to be your Big Mother, what spiritual SUSTENANCE are you CURRENTLY receiving from your Big Mother, and how do you relate to your Big Mother on a day-to-day basis in your spiritual progress? This question has relevance since any mother is EXPECTED to sustain the Child in that specific relationship; and also in view of the fact that the Righteous Children EXPERIENCE spiritual sustenance from BOTH the 'soul-mates', Brahma Baba and Om Radhe-Mama, in 'Akar', TO DATE!
Also, what spiritual sustenance are you CURRENTLY receiving from your 'Jagadamba'/KDD, whom you believe to be the World Mother, on a day-to-day basis in your spiritual progress?
I suggest we don't make the discussion personal, I could share about my experience after you. For me, mother and Father are in one form of Ardhanareshvar.
4. How is Brahma Baba INVOKED into the bodies of Veerendra Dev Dixit and KDD, since you BELIEVE that he is a 'ghost' who has to be INVOKED in the body of DG also???
No, I don't believe he has to be invoked. I believe every soul is free. Selfish people invoke. In the Murli it is said that when a child meets its parents it does not need to be taught how to hug them. He runs to hug them. In the same way we don't need any special invitation for to go home. In the same way we don't need any invocation to go to our parents. Like the moon orbits the earth, in the same way child orbits its parent. It will automatically be attracted to them.
5. When you say, "BapDada also tours the children", are you implying that ALL the THREE souls, viz.,
Shiva, Brahma Baba as well as -Virendra Dev Dixit - ALL THREE TOGETHER tour the children? Does any child come to know or 'sense' when they have 'toured' that particular child? Did you have such an EXPERIENCE so far?
When THESE THREE SPECIFIC SOULS ARE TOURING the children AT WILL, and doing spiritual service for world transformation, should not they be considered to be the REAL Trimurti, operating through the corporeal body of -Virendra Dev Dixit? Then why is the Trimurti of PBKs projected as -Virendra Dev Dixit, KDD and Sr V ???
How do the PBKs manage to 'SHOOT DOWN' the souls of Shiva and Brahma Baba COMPLETELY???
Yes, three of them tour, but do they tour together or separately I don't know. They cannot be said Trimurti, because Trimurti means three murtis. Three corporeal figures. Shiv is not one of the Trimurti. He does not have his own body. He is creator of the Trimurti. Come on, brother, have you, in your attempt to argue, even forgotten the basic knowledge?
6. Since you believe DLR still has accounts to settle, does -Virendra Dev Dixit also have accounts to settle? And what is the DIFFERENCE between them?
And what about Shiva, does He also have accounts to settle? If not, then why is he TIED DOWN in the BONDAGE of Drama, and why is he obligated to serve the children?
(This question regarding Shiva, has cropped up ONLY because the PBKs claim that the soul of DLR, who has been declared to have achieved the 'sampuran karmateet avastha' or the COMPLETE ANGELIC STAGE, is considered by them to still have accounts to settle)!
Certainly all souls have accounts to settle. Shiva is said to be bound by the drama, but not by accounts with souls. He has to enter a body, but he does not have account with the soul of that body.
7. When you say, "When Brahma Baba enters the Father he gets purified, but when he enters the children he gets dirtied", - which Father are you referring to? Only Shiva, only -Virendra Dev Dixit or BOTH TOGETHER?
If ONLY Shiva - how does an embodied soul with a subtle body enter the POINT Shiv?
If ONLY -Virendra Dev Dixit - How can an impure embodied soul in an impure corporeal body, -Virendra Dev Dixit, PURIFY a relatively pure embodied soul in a relatively pure subtle body?
If BOTH TOGETHER - the situation gets even more CORRUPTED, CONFOUNDED and PERPLEXING???
Both, because, Brahma Baba is not abhogta, he is not above the color of the company, he gets colored by the color of the company of the soul of Prajapita. Both, because we believe that Shiv and Shankar become one, the soul of Prajapita reaches stage that is Bap Samaan.
If so, does he ENTER any 'Kumaris' or 'pure virgins', according to the concept propagated by PBKs
Brother, you are again mixing something that has come in the Murlis, with something that has come in the clarifications. Please, at least be a firm BK and accept whatever is there in the Murlis, or would you not even do this. Yes, it is true that the PBKs have propagated this point about non entering in a pure kanya, because the BKs have erased it. How can the common BK know it when it has been cut from the Murlis. You have faith in the Murlis, have you not?

I don't know whom they tour, but I think non entering in a kanya refers to the permanent Chariot. He does not enter in a permanent form, he is not revealed to the world in the form of a kumari. Because if God would reveal himself in the world in the form of a kumari, viscous men will stick to her and bring her down. God is famous to be in the form of a man.

In his task of the purifier he does not enter a pure virgin. In his task of Father, teacher and Satguru he is not in a pure virgin. In his task through which we benefit he is not in a pure virgin. That's why even if you think by associating with BKs whom possibly BapDada tours, you will gain something, you will not.

It is also said that God has two children - Brahma and Shankar. Maybe he enters only them. It is also said that he has only one child. Maybe he comes only in one. Possibly he could come in 108 of the Rudramala, because they are king like children and Baba teaches Raja Yoga. These king like children could possibly be in a body of a pure kumari, but the sankars of the soul are like of a male.

If there has been any upliftment we can say that it has been BapDada who has done the service, but we can only say afterwards.

Please, note this is a topic for questions to BKs. This is where you answer, not where you ask. In your inability to answer you have started to defend yourself with the best strategy of changing the mode from answering to questioning. But shortcomings become obvious not only from the answers given, but from the questions put.

== RESPONSE ==

Sita: “ Please, note this is a topic for questions to BKs.

Response: This topic, ‘Questions for BKs’, was started by ‘new knowledge’ on ‘27 Jul 08’, and should strictly not be in this sub-forum, ‘For BKs - to discuss BK experiences’. There are several such irregularities which exist in various sub-forums on this site, which are not considered worth looking into, at this stage, owing to their insignificance, and also for want of resources and time. We could consider shifting this topic to ‘Questioning, Discussing & Debating’ sub-forum, if so deemed necessary. Likewise, we may also consider modifying the topic name to ‘Interactive Questions between BKs & PBKs’, if considered appropriate - if members choose to be more sensitive to these petty issues, rather than focusing their energies on the actual ongoing interactive discussions.

Sita: “ This is where you answer, not where you ask.

Response: The directive, by itself, is outside the jurisdiction of any ordinary member of this forum. However, the questions posed are so designed, so as to have a subtle answer embodied within, which would be perceived only by specific concerned viewers, who have the required intelligence to do so, and which would serve as a catalyst to facilitate the churning process.

Sita: “ In your inability to answer you have started to defend yourself with the best strategy of changing the mode from answering to questioning.

Response: Those with limited intellects would only ‘see’ the questions, while those with unlimited intellects would be able to ‘perceive’ the answers embodied within the questions. A defensive mechanism would come into play when concerned individuals are vigorously affiliated to any particular group which has a conflict with another. Whereas the dispassionate strategy employed here has the purpose and aim to assist each conflicting group to become aware of their relative positions, for their very own benefit; and individuals employing such strategy do not require such defensive mechanism, since they are not associated with any of the conflicting groups, themselves.

Sita: “ But shortcomings become obvious not only from the answers given, but from the questions made.

Response: Individuals with PARTICULAR predispositions are naturally expected to draw such conclusions. These answers and questions are NOT SPECIFICALLY MEANT for such individuals, who should LEARN to ignore same if they find them to be upalatable, but they are MEANT for specific individuals with a DIFFERENT intellectual disposition and vision.

Sita: “ don't become clever by playing with words

Response: Supreme Father Supreme Soul, REAL ShivBaba or God, DOES play with words TACTFULLY, in order to drive a particular point home, into the Righteous Children, in the POSITIVE sense, in the process of establishing RamRajya, through His ‘mukrar-rath’ – REAL Prajapita Brahma, REAL Adi Dev, REAL Adam, BB or soul of DLR.

SIMULTANEOUSLY, the NEGATIVE ENERGY or NESCIENCE, symbolically represented by Ravan or Maya, MASQUERADING as APPARENT ‘ShivBaba’, through the ‘mukrar-rath’ of Ravan – (soul of -Virendra Dev Dixit, implying that he is the ‘Supreme Soul’ among all embodied souls, thus carrying out the ‘shooting’ of HiranyaKashyap) - MASQUERADING as APPARENT ‘Prajapita Brahma’, APPARENT ‘Shankar’, APPARENT ‘Krishna’, APPARENT ‘Narayan’, etc., etc., etc., – ALSO plays with words TREACHEROUSLY, in order to drive a particular point home, in to the Unrighteous children, in the NEGATIVE sense, being instrumental to establish Ravan Rajya.

Sita: “ Subtle Region is created with the narration of The Knowledge, when The Knowledge is narrated we have a realm where our thoughts could reside

Response: By this appropriate definition, the subtle statement that
= 'NOTHING' is 'CREATED' in the Confluence Age =
has relevance, since NO THING (material object) is created in Subtle Region! EVERY THING or EVERY MATTER has to be understood in the CORRECT PERSPECTIVE. Those who are able to sense the subtlety within the statement, would not get offended by the statement, but perceive the deeper significance of same.
Like = WHAT IS MIND? – NO MATTER; WHAT IS MATTER? – NEVER MIND ! =
The ‘mukrar-rath’ of NESCIENCE or Ravan, -Virendra Dev Dixit, has indeed provided an appropriate definition of the Subtle Region, but what has been kept treacherously VEILED, is that in the Subtle Region, BOTH the POSITIVE as well as NEGATIVE thought patterns or energies reside – the POSITIVE being regenerated & sustained by REAL ShivBaba through His ‘mukrar-rath’, DLR; and the NEGATIVE being regenerated & sustained by APPARENT ‘ShivBaba’ through the ‘mukrar-rath’ of Ravan, -Virendra Dev Dixit!
Since these CREATED corporeal & subtle spheres, INDEED represent THE MATRIX, these aspects have been projected allegorically, in the movie by that name, fairly well, as per Drama Plan. Neo projects the POSITIVE personality or energy, while his counter-part, Agent Smith, projects the NEGATIVE personality or energy. It is interesting to note that the two subsequent sequels to this movie, contain the development of the capabilities of EACH personality, which are analogical to the development of the capabilities of EACH of the KEY personalities of the souls of DLR & -Virendra Dev Dixit, – from ‘Sakar’ to ‘Akar’ to ‘Nirakar’ - within this EWD, or the EVIDENT MATRIX. The third sequel is also currently in the making, and is expected to be released in the near future. It is also interesting to note the particular SUBTLE STRATEGY employed by Neo, to finally OVERCOME the INCREASING MIGHT of Agent Smith, towards the end of the second sequel of the movie. This would give a definite insight to concerned souls as to the exact technique to be finally employed to deal effectively with the NEGATIVE ENERGY, and dissipate it COMPLETELY!

Sita: “ We cannot use our experiences as arguments.

Response: TRUE Spiritual Knowledge is specifically designed to be put in actual practice, to eventually afford definite appropriate Spiritual Experiences to the sincere aspirants, which could be perceived and appreciated by others, by the manner in which such Knowledge is appropriately disseminated by such aspirants; but such perception and appreciation by others would still depend on their own individual spiritual stage at any given point of time, which would also be number-wise. Therefore TRUE Spiritual Aspirants who are involved with TRUE Spiritual Knowledge, which has been translated into their own individual appropriate Spiritual Experiences, although still number-wise, would not indulge in needless debates or arguments at all, being fully aware that appropriate perception and appreciation by others, of such appropriate Spiritual Experiences through the appropriate dissemination of Knowledge, would still depend on their own individual spiritual stage at any given point of time, which would also be number-wise. The principal aim of TRUE Spiritual Aspirants would be to simply state or declare their point of view, in accordance with their appropriate Spiritual Experiences, for the benefit of ONLY CONCERNED aspirants; and would not be specifically or intentionally aimed to deride or insult those who choose to have a different viewpoint or perspective, although such individuals would naturally take offense if they happen to inadvertently expose themselves to such views, which factor still remains within their own voluntary control.

Sita: “ People have visions of Hanuman, it does not mean a monkey like god exists.

Response: Although visions may be considered to be totally like an illusion, from a certain perspective, such visions originate, and have a definite link to the relative reality, within the relative realm of this EWD, which by itself, could be considered to be a ‘VISION’, from the different perspective of the more elevated platform of ‘soul-consciousness’. The TRUE Knowledge assists individuals to CORRECTLY COMPREHEND such visions in their PROPER PERSPECTIVE, within the relative realm of this EWD. For the Righteous Children, who are principally affiliated to the ‘Day of the Cycle’, ‘Hanuman’ would represent REAL Prajapita Brahma, REAL Adi Dev, REAL Adam, BB or soul of DLR, being the ‘mukrar-rath’ of REAL ShivBaba or God; WHEREAS, for the Unrighteous children, who are principally affiliated to the ‘Night of the Cycle’, ‘Hanuman’ would represent APPARENT ‘Prajapita Brahma’, APPARENT ‘Adi Dev’, APPARENT ‘Adam’, APPARENT ‘Shankar’ or soul of -Virendra Dev Dixit, being the ‘mukrar-rath’ of APPARENT ‘ShivBaba’ or Ravan or the COLLECTIVE ENERGY of NESCIENCE (the soul of -Virendra Dev Dixit being the COUNTER-PART of the soul of DLR). Thus, although EACH DIFFERENT group of souls would have the SAME ‘VISION’ of the SAME ‘Hanuman’, the comprehensive perceptions of EACH group would DIFFER, depending on their particular governing affiliation to their principal roles in the appropriate Semi-Circle of the Cycle, and EACH group would naturally consider themselves to be PRIMARY, and the other to be SECONDARY.

Sita: “ For me, mother and Father are in one form of Ardhanareshvar.

Response: The Spiritual, ‘Parlokik’ Mother AS WELL AS Father, is ONLY ONE Supreme Father Supreme Soul, REAL ShivBaba or God, who has BOTH the Feminine AS WELL AS Masculine characteristics INHERENT within His COMPLETE, COMBINED, COMPOSITE MALE-FEMALE Personality - ONLY JUST as a SOUL - without ANY reference, connection, combination or link to/with any corporeal or subtle body of ANY embodied soul. Hence, EVEN ONLY JUST AS A SOUL, He is remembered as Mother AS WELL AS Father - JUST by HIMSELF, ONLY AS A SOUL - since He is ESSENTIALLY COMPOSED of BOTH the Feminine AS WELL AS Masculine ‘sanskars’, in a PERFECTLY BALANCED FORM, ETERNALLY.

ONLY when an individual soul ALSO regains COMPLETE soul-consciousness, LIKE Him, through His ACCURATE & UNADULTERATED Remembrance, (WITHOUT ANY intermediary corporeal or subtle form, in between), is it possible for the individual soul to relate DIRECTLY to the Supreme Soul or God, and interact with Him and communicate with Him, through the SINGULAR medium of THOUGHT energy ALONE, when BOTH of them are DYNAMICALLY ACTIVE, (which is NOT POSSIBLE, if EITHER of them is DYNAMICALLY INACTIVE). Supreme Soul or God is dynamically inactive or ‘ASLEEP’ during G A and S A, when He is RESTING or AT REST, when no communication is possible with Him, even through the medium of thought energy, EITHER WAY; He is partially ACTIVE during C A and I A, when He is instrumental to carry out His functions of facilitating the provision of the fruits, of efforts of DEVOTION, to His devotees; but although He is NOT AT REST during this period, no EFFECTIVE communication is possible with Him, through the medium of thought energy ALONE, since ALL the embodied souls on the corporeal sphere are body-conscious, having totally LOST the ABILITY to communicate through the medium of thought energy ALONE. ONLY in the Confluence Age, when the Supreme Soul is ALSO DYNAMICALLY ACTIVE, and the individual soul is ALSO DYNAMICALLY ACTIVE, is it possible to communicate DIRECTLY with Him, EFFECTIVELY, through the medium of though energy ALONE.
The LIMITED understanding, that it is NOT POSSIBLE to communicate with the Supreme Soul in the Soul World or World of Souls, UNLESS He ALSO comes into a corporeal body, is ONLY RELATIVE, and refers to the conditions when the individual soul is EITHER unable to have such effective DIRECT communication owing to the restriction of own body-consciousness, OR when the Supreme Soul Himself is DYNAMICALLY INACTIVE or in a state of REST, during G A and S A, when His involvement is NOT REQUIRED. This LIMITATION, in DIRECT communication, DOES NOT EXIST when BOTH of them are DYNAMICALLY ACTIVE, which occurs to the FULLEST POSSIBLE EXTENT, ONLY for a short duration at the VERY END of the Confluence Age, when such communication is OBVIOUSLY ESSENTIAL for the Supreme Soul to GUIDE ALL souls, who have been COLLECTIVELY disembodied, back to the World of Souls. Without such DIRECT communication between the Supreme Soul and individual disembodied souls, this function cannot be executed.
For better understanding of these subtlest aspects of spirituality the following analogies would be of assistance to concerned souls.
1. On the corporeal sphere, it is possible to have a meaningful conversation with another embodied soul, ONLY when that soul is 'NOT SLEEPING' or 'NOT TAKING REST', but is FULLY AWAKE and ACTIVE, and able to respond to the other; and this DOES NOT MEAN that the soul who is JUST SLEEPING is ‘DEAD’ or is ‘NON-LIVING’.
2. Similarly, it is possible to have a conversation with another, over mobile phones, only when BOTH the mobile phones are ON; if either of the mobile phones is OFF, or if the BATTERY of one of the mobile phones is ‘DEAD’, it would not be possible to have a conversation, UNTIL the ‘BATTERY’ is re-charged, and BOTH the mobile phones are ON.

Thus, the Supreme Soul, Himself, is PRIMARILY ‘Ardhanareshvar’, by virtue of having BOTH the Feminine AS WELL AS Masculine characteristics, in a PERFECTLY BALANCED FORM - ONLY JUST as a SOUL – and hence He is ACTUALLY remembered as Mother AS WELL AS Father – ON this HIGHEST SPIRITUAL PLANE.

THEN, when ALL souls become fully body-conscious, SINCE it is not possible to relate to, or communicate with, souls - DIRECTLY, as souls - God has to take the support of His ‘mukrar-rath’ of REAL Prajapita Brahma, BB or soul of DLR, and FIRST give him spiritual re-birth as His VERY FIRST CHILD DIRECTLY, (through OWN MOUTH of the soul of DLR), AS WELL AS ADOPT him as his spiritual WIFE, DIRECTLY, (through OWN MOUTH of the soul of DLR), to re-create the FIRST spiritual Child THROUGH him, Om Radhe, and then progressively the other Righteous Children, number-wise (through the VERY SAME mouth/intellect of the soul of DLR – in ‘Sakar’ until 1969, and in ‘Akar’ to date). When the soul of REAL Prajapita Brahma, BB or soul of DLR achieves his COMPLETE ‘Avyakt’ ANGELIC stage, he cannot be separated from Supreme Soul or God EVEN for ONE MOMENT, and they become COMBINED as ‘BapDada’ or ‘Ardhanareshvar’, Supreme Soul Shiva being the ‘Parlokik’ Father and Brahma Baba being the ‘Alokik’ Mother – and God is also remembered as Mother-Father on this secondary spiritual level, in one form of Ardhanareshvarthe COMPLETE ANGELIC SUBTLE form of Brahma Bababy the Righteous Children, who are able to develop their own subtle stage of consciousness, through ACCURATE & UNADULTERATED Remembrance of REAL ShivBaba or God.

Souls who are not able to develop their subtle stage of consciousness, (and hence are NOT ABLE to relate to the soul of Brahma Baba in his COMPLETE ANGELIC SUBTLE form, DIRECTLY), get IRRESISTABLY ATTRACTED to the CORRUPTED & ADULTERATED REVERSED advanced –knowledge, (by virtue of their governing ‘sanskars’, and designated roles within this EWD), being the MISINTERPRETATIONS & MISREPRESENTATIONS, (of the VERY SAME Pure Versions in the SMs and AVs spoken by REAL ShivBaba or God through His ‘mukrar-rath’ of the soul of DLR, to be in consonance with the DISTORTED & PERVERTED CONCEPTS of ‘Tamopradhan Bhakti’ or DEGRADED DEVOTION), of Ravan or Maya through the ‘mukrar-rath’ of Ravan, -Virendra Dev Dixit, MASQUERADING as APPARENT ‘ShivBaba’, APPARENT ‘Prajapita Brahma’ and APPARENT ‘Shankar’, who TREACHEROUSLY TRICKS the BLIND followers, the PBKs, into DELUSIVELY believing that BOTH the Supreme Soul Shiva, as well as the soul of Brahma Baba are within the body of the soul of -Virendra Dev Dixit, enacting the role of ‘Shankar’, and are DECEPTIVELY TRICKED into regarding this combination as ‘Mother-Father’ (on this tertiary spiritual level), in one form of Ardhanareshvar. Thus the Unrighteous children, who are NOT ABLE to develop their own subtle stage of consciousness, owing to their INACCURATE & ADULTERATED remembrance of APPARENT ‘ShivBaba’, APPARENT ‘Ram’ or Ravan, through the ‘mukrar-rath’ of Ravan, being the soul of -Virendra Dev Dixit, become instrumental to carry out the ‘shooting’ of Ravan Rajya in the Confluence Age, WITHOUT BEING AWARE OF THIS ACTUAL SUBTLEST FACT!

Sita: “ In the Murli it is said that when a child meets its parents it does not need to be taught how to hug them. He runs to hug them. ...
Like the moon orbits the earth, in the same way child orbits its parent. It will automatically be attracted to them.

Response: A human ‘child’ who does NOT KNOW or has FORGOTTEN the TRUE parents COMPLETELY, would be considered to be an ORPHAN. If such a ‘child’ is TREACHEROUSLY TRAINED over a PROLONGED PERIOD of time into DELUSIVELY BELIEVING that a ‘Donkey’ is the ‘father’, and a ‘Monkey’ is the ‘mother’, such a ‘human’ child could be EVENTUALLY brain-washed into believing same to be true, and would then DEFINITELY run to hug them, and would be automatically attracted to them, UNTIL the ‘child’ GROWS UP, and becomes sufficiently SENSIBLE to Re-Cognize that (s)he was being taken for a HOLY RIDE ALL ALONG - and the REAL Father & Mother are DIFFERENT, from whom (s)he could receive the TRUE inheritance.
Ravan or Maya CRAFTILY utilizes this principle to TREACHEROUSLY TRICK the Unrighteous children into DELUSIVELY BELIEVING that the ‘mukrar-rath’ of Ravan, -Virendra Dev Dixit, and the APPARENT or FALSE ‘Jagadamba’, KDD-S, are their father & mother; when, IN FACT, the REAL Spiritual Father-Mother of ALL embodied human souls is REAL ShivBaba or God, as the ‘Parlokik’ PARENT (on the ‘Nirakari’ Spiritual level) & and REAL Prajapita Brahma, BB or soul of DLR, as the ‘Alokik’ Parent (on the ‘Akari’ Spiritual level); & Brahma Baba and Saraswati Mama or ‘Mahalakshmi’, as the ‘Lokik’ Parents (on the ‘Sakari’ Spiritual level).

Sita: “ Brahma Baba is not abhogta, he is not above the color of the company, he gets colored by the color of the soul of Prajapita. Both, because we believe that Shiv and Shankar become one, the soul of Prajapita reaches stage that is Bap Samaan.

Response: Brahma Baba is not ‘abhogta’; NO embodied soul can be considered to be ‘abhogta’. ONLY INCORPOREAL Supreme Father Supreme Soul, REAL ShivBaba or God is ‘abhogta’; and Brahma Baba gets COLOURED by the SPIRITUAL COMPANY of REAL ShivBaba or God, (when God uses his body as His ‘mukrar-rath’ - FIRST in ‘Sakar’ until 1969, and then in ‘Akar’, to date), to become REAL Prajapita Brahma, REAL Adi Dev & REAL Adam – the PEAK CREAM of ENTIRE HUMANITY.
WHEREAS, the soul of APPARENT ‘Prajapita Brahma’, APPARENT ‘Adi Dev’, APPARENT ‘Adam’ or APPARENT ‘Shankar’, (who is the ‘mukrar-rath’ of Ravan), gets coloured by the VICIOUS COMPANY of Ravan or Maya, (MASQUERADING as APPARENT ‘ShivBaba’ and APPARENT ‘Ram’), through CONSTANT exposure to the DISTORTED & PERVERTED CONCEPTS of ‘Tamopradhan Bhakti’ or DEGRADED DEVOTION (which is the ‘samagri’ or paraphernalia of Ravan), which are used to CORRUPT & ADULTERATE every Pure Version in the SMs and AVs, (originally spoken by God, through His ‘mukrar-rath’ of REAL Prajapita Brahma, BB or soul of DLR), to be instrumental to carry out the 'shooting' of Ravan Rajya, in Confluence Age.
REAL Prajapita Brahma, BB or soul of DLR has ALREADY become a COMPLETE PURE ANGEL in 1969, and the two of them CANNOT BE SEPARATED from each other EVEN FOR ONE MOMENT (and this COMBINATION of ‘BapDada’, also instrumental to carry out the functions of REAL Shankar, at the end of Confluence Age, has been ERRONEOUSLY remembered in ‘Tamopradhan Bhakti’ or DEGRADED DEVOTION, as ‘Shiv-Shankar’, implying that Shiv and Shankar are ONE – the ‘shooting’ of which is carried out by Ravan or Maya, through the ‘mukrar-rath’ of Ravan, -Virendra Dev Dixit, specifically in the latter part of Confluence Age).
FURTHERMORE, when PBKs "believe that Shiv and Shankar become one, the soul of Prajapita reaches stage that is Bap Samaan", OBVIOUSLY Shiv is NOT REQUIRED to become LIKE 'Shankar', so 'Shankar' would have to become LIKE Shiv! If the soul of (APPARENT) 'Prajapita' reaches the stage of being Shiv 'Bap-Samaan', he too would then be COMPLETELY soul-conscious, or JUST a POINT, AT THAT TIME! Obviously, such a stage is STILL NOT REACHED by him, as otherwise their belief that when one becomes COMPLETE, ALL have to become COMPLETE, would NOT HOLD GOOD! How can an impure embodied soul in an impure corporeal body, -Virendra Dev Dixit, PURIFY or 'COLOUR' a relatively pure embodied soul in a relatively pure subtle body?
IT SHOULD, CLEARLY, BE THE OTHER WAY AROUND!!!
So the core questions remain unanswered or UNRESOLVED, or are unintentionally or craftily DODGED by the PBKs and their bodily guru, -Virendra Dev Dixit, as usual!!!

Sita: “ Trimurti means three murtis. Three corporeal figures. Shiv is not one of the Trimurti. He does not have his own body. He is creator of the Trimurti.

Response: ‘Trimurti’ as ‘three corporeal figures’ is the ‘kindergarten’ comprehension of body-conscious souls with ‘baby intellects’. Since the BLIND PBKs are DELUSIVELY made to believe, that BB or soul of DLR, STILL CONTINUES to have a ‘baby-intellect’, (EVEN AFTER he becomes a ‘Karmateet Avyakt Farishta’ or a COMPLETE PURE ANGEL - being the FRUIT of his efforts, due to his HIGHEST PROFICIENCY in the Knowledge), by Ravan or Maya, through their ‘maha-murkh’ bodily guru, -Virendra Dev Dixit, ALL of them, TOGETHER, have INADVERTENTLY FROZEN or LOCKED their OWN INTELLECTS, by THEMSELVES, at the ‘BABY’ level, by the SHEER POTENCY of this DELUSIVE BELIEF; and have further CORRUPTED their ‘INNOCENT or IGNORANT’ comprehension, by their ‘maka-murkhta’ or RANK STUPIDITY of MISINTERPRETING & MISREPRESENTING every Pure Version in the SMs and AVs, (originally spoken by REAL ShivBaba or God, through REAL Prajapita Brahma, BB or soul of DLR), to be in consonance with the DISTORTED & PERVERTED CONCEPTS of ‘Tamopradhan Bhakti’ or DEGRADED DEVOTION - thus TOTALLY INVERTING their INTELLECTS, AS WELL.

The ‘basic’ Knowledge speaks of Supreme Father Supreme Soul, REAL ShivBaba or God being LIKE a ‘thumb’ or LIKE a ‘flame’, INITIALLY; and when the LATER CORRECT CONCEPT of God, being ACTUALLY a POINT SOURCE of SPRITITUAL LIGHT ENERGY, is assimilated, comprehended and ACTUALLY EXPERIENCED, the question of remembering the EARLIER ‘basic’ CONCEPTS, (which were used for a certain DEFINITE PURPOSE, which has since been SERVED, and which have now become OBSOLETE), WOULD NOT ARISE - (but ONLY for those whose INTELLECTS have been progressively PURIFIED since THAT TIME)!
Although, it is by now well understood that the Creator is DIFFERENT from the Creation, and the Creation CANNOT be the Creator, (and mixing up the TWO would make one LIABLE to being accused of INDULGING in ADULTERATION & CORRUPTION), NEVERTHELESS, one should not hesitate to clearly delineate the MORE ACCURATE CONCEPTS, based on ACTUAL SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES (afforded to souls through progressive purification of the INTELLECT, achieved through ACCURATE & UNADULTERATED Remembrance of REAL ShivBaba or God).

When the Mind of a ‘living human soul’ is 'brain-washed' into believing (through hypnotism) that (s)he is within the body of a ‘Donkey’, and has been THINKING or BELIEVING that (s)he is INDEED a ‘Donkey’, (rather than a soul), OVER a PROLONGED PERIOD of TIME, it stands to logical reason, that such an individual, with such a bent of mind, would consider THREE CORPOREAL FIGURES of a ‘Donkey’, to represent the ‘Trimurti’ (when her/his Mind is first exposed to the concept of the ‘Trimurti’).

When the SAME Mind of a ‘living human soul’ is 'brain-washed' into believing (through PROLONGED ‘hypnotism’ of Ravan or Maya) that (s)he is an EMBODIED CORPOREAL ‘Human Being’, and has been THINKING or BELIEVING that (s)he is INDEED a ‘Human Body’, (rather than a soul), OVER a PROLONGED PERIOD of TIME, it AGAIN stands to logical reason, that such an individual, with such a bent of mind, would consider THREE CORPOREAL FIGURES of a ‘Human Body’, to represent the ‘Trimurti’ (when her/his Mind is first exposed to the concept of the ‘Trimurti’).

When the VERY SAME Mind of a ‘living human soul’ is REFRESHED with the UNDERSTANDING, (through ACCURATE Knowledge from REAL ShivBaba or God), that ALTHOUGH (s)he has been within the body of a ‘Human Being’, (for a PROLONGED PERIOD of TIME), and DELUSIVELY THINKS or BELIEVES that (s)he is INDEED a ‘Human Body’, (rather than a soul), (s)he should NOW MAKE EFFORTS to FORGET the body, and CONSIDER her/him self as a SOUL, (being her/his ACTUAL REAL SELF) - it ONCE AGAIN stands to logical reason, that such an individual, with such an ENLIGHTENED state of mind, would EXPERIENCE THREE SPIRITUAL FIGURES of SOULS, (rather than three corporeal figures), to represent the ‘Trimurti’ (when her/his Mind ACTUALLY EXPERIENCES the ACCURATE concept of the REAL ‘Trimurti’).

For ADVANCED COMPREHENSION of ORIGINAL, ETERNAL, UNADULTERARED, REAL ‘Trimurti’, concerned viewers may view posts -
viewtopic.php?f=40&t=2602&start=45#p50967
viewtopic.php?f=40&t=1217&start=45#p46831
BKWSU SM, Revised 02.02.2016 wrote: अब इस समय इस तन में दो मूर्ति हैं। ब्रह्मा की आत्मा और शिव परम आत्मा। इस समय दो मूर्ति इकट्ठी हैं - ब्रह्मा और शिवशंकर तो कभी पार्ट में आता नहीं। बाकी विष्णु सतयुग में है। अभी तुम ब्राह्मण सो देवता बनेंगे। हम सो का अर्थ वास्तव में यह है। उन्होंने कह दिया है - आत्मा सो परमात्मा। परमात्मा सो आत्मा। कितना फ़र्क है। रावण के आने से ही रावण की मत शुरू हो गई।
Now, AT THIS TIME, there are two IMAGES ('MURTIS') in THIS body. There is the soul of Brahma and the Supreme Soul, Shiv. AT THIS TIME two IMAGES ('MURTIS') are TOGETHER - Brahma and Shiva. Shankar NEVER comes to play a part, while Vishnu exists in the Golden Age. You are now Brahmins and you then become deities. In fact, this is the meaning of “Hum so, so hum”. They have said that a soul is the Supreme Soul and that the Supreme Soul is a soul. There is so much DIFFERENCE! Ravan’s dictates begin as soon as he comes.
In the above Version Supreme Father Supreme Soul, REAL ShivBaba, Shiva or God, is referred to as an IMAGE or 'MURTI', and AS ONE of the 'MURTIS', ONLY as a SOUL, in the corporeal body of the SECOND 'MURTI' of REAL Prajapita Brahma, BB or soul of DLR - CLEARLY & EXPLICITLY. Also it is CLEARLY & EXPLICITLY stated that Shankar NEVER comes to play a part or role on this corporeal sphere. These Versions would remain beyond the comprehension and understanding of the 'maha-murkh' BLIND PBKs, and their EQUALLY 'maha-murkh' bodily guru, -Virendra Dev Dixit, who is the 'mukrar-rath' of Ravan or Maya, instrumental to carry out the 'shooting' of HiranyaKashyap and Ravan Rajya, in Confluence Age!

Sita: “ you are again mixing something that has come in the Murlis, with something that has come in the clarifications.

Response: The CORRUPTED & ADULTERATED so-called ‘clarifications’ have DEFINITELY emerged from the Pure Versions in the SMs and AVs, (originally spoken by God, through His ‘mukrar-rath’ of REAL Prajapita Brahma, BB or soul of DLR), which have been MISINTERPRETED & MISREPRESENTED to be in consonance with the DISTORTED & PERVERTED CONCEPTS of ‘Tamopradhan Bhakti’ or DEGRADED DEVOTION – and EVIDENTLY constitute an obnoxious ‘MIXTURE’, being administered to the INVERTED INTELLECTS of the PBKs, by their bodily guru, -Virendra Dev Dixit, who is the ‘mukrar-rath’ of Ravan, instrumental to carry out the ‘shooting’ of Ravan Rajya, in Confluence Age. Hence such OBNOXIOUS MIXING is DEFINITELY, perfectly in accordance with Drama Plan – which can be understood in the proper perspective, ONLY by the concerned souls.

Sita: “ How can the common BK know it when it has been cut from the Murlis. You have faith in the Murlis, have you not?

Response: It is evident that the PBKs DO NOT have FAITH in the Murlis, since they have been made extremely SUSPICIOUS about the contents of same, after having been TREACHEROUSLY cautioned that they have been severely manipulated by the BKs. This is the reason, why PBKs choose to pay scant regard to the INNUMERABLE points being highlighted on this forum, which CLEARLY GO AGAINST their core ideology and belief system. The point about ‘non-entering in a pure virgin’, has been extensively clarified on this forum, several times, in several posts, like so MANY OTHER ‘controversial’ POINTS AS WELL - to which the PBKs pay scant regard, and ARROGANTLY refuse to take into consideration, and choose to simply continue with their SAME OLD DISTORTED, CORRUPTED & PERVERTED rhetoric. How can a COMMON PBK come to know about these REAL FACTS, UNLESS they themselves carry out an EXTENSIVE DEEPER STUDY of the SMs and AVs, in DEPTH, by also considering the counter-viewpoints being presented on this forum? The bulk of the PBKs have no other recourse but to BLINDLY believe the arbitrary GARBAGE ‘clarifications’ emanating from the BOGUS mouth of their bodily guru, -Virendra Dev Dixit, since they neither would have the inclination, nor the drive to carry out an independent deeper study, by themselves, owing to SEVERAL FACTORS, some of which are even beyond their control.
The PBKs have been CONDITIONED to LOSE FAITH in the Murlis, and have been made extremely SUSPICIOUS about the contents of same, to SUCH a GROSS EXTENT, that they have become COMPLETELY BLINDED to SUCH a RIDICULOUS EXTENT, that they CANNOT even PERCEIVE that God Himself is STILL coming to MEET the Righteous Children through His ‘mukrar-rath’ of REAL Prajapita Brahma, BB or soul of DLR, using the instrumental corporeal body of Dadi Gulzar, to date!
View post - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=2602&start=75#p51256

Sita: “ It is also said that he has only one child. Maybe he comes only in one.

Response: Supreme Father Supreme Soul, REAL ShivBaba, Shiva or God has ONLY ONE ‘murabbi bachha’ or EXCLUSIVELY BELOVED Child – REAL Prajapita Brahma, BB or soul of DLR, who is His ‘mukrar-rath’, and this has been EXPLICITLY DECLARED by God in SEVERAL Versions of SMs and AVs, some of which have already been posted earlier on this forum, two of which may be viewed below -
viewtopic.php?f=40&t=2602&start=75#p51245
viewtopic.php?f=40&t=2642&start=60#p50032

Sita: “ if God would reveal himself in the world in the form of a Kumari, vicious men will stick to her and bring her down. ... Possibly he could come in 108 of the Rudramala, because they are king like children and Baba teaches Raja Yoga. These king like children could possibly be in a body of a pure Kumari, but the sankars of the soul are like of a male.

Response: Owing to their CORRUPTED & INVERTED INTELLECTS, the PBKs OBVIOUSLY CANNOT PERCEIVE the EVIDENT CONTRADICTIONS in their own ASSUMPTIONS or DELUSIVE BELIEFS!
The ‘mukrar-rath’ of Ravan, -Virendra Dev Dixit, MASQERADING as APPARENT ‘ShivBaba’, APPARENT ‘Ram’, APPARENT ‘Prajapita Brahma’, APPARENT ‘Shankar’, etc., himself displays his VICIOUS NATURE by having physical sexual intercourse with innumerable ‘mothers’ and ‘kanyas’, including their so-called ‘Jagadamba’, and BRINGS them DOWN, and sends them BACK into 'VAISHALAYA' or BROTHEL or HOUSE of PROSTITUTION (after having TREACHEROUSLY TRICKED them into DELUSIVELY BELIEVING that by having such physical sexual intercourse with him, in the remembrance of APPARENT ‘ShivBaba’ (or Ravan) they would become ‘TRUE’ ‘PARVATIS’, and ‘TRUE’ ‘JAGADAMBAS’, after having been FREED from the VICE of LUST, through this CARNAL process, and be able to stay in STEADFAST remembrance of APPARENT ‘ShivBaba’)!!!
Many of these DESPERATE VICTIMS of the ‘mukrar-rath’ of Ravan, -Virendra Dev Dixit, including their so-called ‘Jagadamba, KDD-S, have had to go back to ‘VAISHALAYA’ or BROTHEL, and have been FORCED or COMPELLED to get married, owing to their DIRE circumstances, and have found themselves MORE VICIOUSLY TRAPPED in the VICE of LUST, after the above TREACHEROUS & DECEPTIVE physical sexual relationships with the ‘mukrar-rath’ of Ravan, -Virendra Dev Dixit!!!

If the PBKs can ACCEPT or BELIEVE that God “could come in 108 of the Rudramala, because they are king-like children and Baba teaches Raja Yoga. These king like-children could possibly be in a body of a pure Kumari, but the sankars of the soul are like of a male”, then there should not be any logical reason for them to VIGOROUSLY DECLINE to ACCEPT or BELIEVE that God could also come in the ‘king-like child of a pure Kumari, whose sanskars of the soul are like that of a male’, in the SPECIFIC case of Dadi Gulzar!!! (Since God only uses the body of DG sparingly and infrequently, ONLY to uplift the concerned Children, and that too, not in ‘Sakar’, but only in ‘Avyakt’using the corporeal body of DG, only as an instrument, and NOT as His ‘mukrar-rath’, which STILL CONTINUES to be the 'body' of the VERY SAME SOUL of DLR, EVEN after he becomes ‘Avyakt’, after 1969)!
sita

Post by sita »

If you say Trimurti represents Brahma and Shiva in him plus Mama you have to see how it tallies with other points.

= RESPONSE =

The ULTIMATE PURPOSE of the Points of Knowledge, even as per DESIGN of Drama, is to EVENTUALLY AFFORD DEFINITE, COMPREHENSIVE, PRACTICAL SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES to souls. Mere elaborate discussions or considerations of Points of Knowledge endlessly, by themselves, have no practical value, other than to be instrumental to carry out the 'shooting' of the Path of Devotion or 'Bhaktimarg', of Ravan Rajya - which is what the REVERSED advanced knowledge, propagated by Ravan through the 'mukrar-rath' of Ravan, -Virendra Dev Dixit, is ALL ABOUT!

For the Righteous Children, the ORIGINAL, ETERNAL, IMPERISHABLE TRINITY or Trimurti of the Cycle is the symbolic commemoration of THREE SPIRITUAL BEINGS, SOLELY AS SOULS -
Supreme Father Supreme Soul, REAL ShivBaba or God,
REAL Prajapita Brahma or soul of DLR &
REAL Saraswati or soul of Om Radhe,
THROUGH whom they HAVE RECEIVED, ARE STILL RECEIVING; and WOULD CONTINUE TO RECEIVE spiritual sustenance on a DEFINITE, COMPREHENSIVE, PRACTICAL SPIRITUAL LEVEL, until they reach their ULTIMATE DESTINATION.

As a COROLLARY to above, for the Unrighteous children - who HAVE NOT received, and ARE NOT RECEIVING, and WOULD NOT RECEIVE, such spiritual sustenance on a DEFINITE, COMPREHENSIVE, PRACTICAL SPIRITUAL LEVEL THROUGH Brahma Baba & Saraswati Mama, (as the instrumental PARENTS of ENTIRE HUMANITY), and believe, whether in reality or otherwise, that they ARE RECEIVING, and WOULD CONTINUE TO RECEIVE such spiritual sustenance THROUGH THEIR 'Prajapita' and THEIR 'Prajamata', as conceived by them, in accordance with their definite PERCEPTION of the SAME Knowledge revealed by REAL ShivBaba, Shiva or God - their TRINITY or Trimurti would ACCORDINGLY DIFFER - which is PERFECTLY APPROPRIATE, in accordance with Drama!

ONCE THIS SUBTLEST ASPECT IS CLEARLY UNDERSTOOD AND PERCEIVED BY ALL CONCERNED, THERE CAN BE NO ROOM FOR ANY CONFLICT OR FRICTION TO EXIST BETWEEN THE TWO GROUPS, IN QUESTION!
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

# Post No. 05)

Better take all or many of the Murli points, and study. Some churnings are put here -

Post Nos, 3, 9, 58, 98 -

http://www.brahmakumarisforum.net/chat/ ... =25&t=1167

http://www.brahmakumarisforum.net/chat/ ... 7&start=70
sita

Post by sita »

If you say Trimurti represents Brahma and Shiva in him plus Mama you have to see how it tallies with other points.
For example in the 4.4.16 Murli it is said that Brahma, Vishnu, Shankar are creations of the Subtle Region.

= RESPONSE =
BKWSU AV 27.03.1981, Revised 10.04.2016 wrote: जिसका कनेक्शन ठीक है चाहे बाप से चाहे निमित्त बनने वालों से, वह कभी भी असफल नहीं हो सकता। सिर्फ बाप से ही कनेक्शन हो वह भी करेक्ट नहीं। परिवार से भी चाहिए क्योंकि बाप से तो शक्ति मिलेगी लेकिन सम्बन्ध में किसके आना है? सिर्फ बाप से? राजधानी अर्थात् परिवार से सम्पर्क में आना है। तीन सर्टिफिकेट लेने हैं। सिर्फ एक नहीं। एक– बाप पसन्द अर्थात् बाप का सर्टिफिकेट। दूसरा लोक पसन्द अर्थात् दैवी परिवार से सन्तुष्टता का सर्टिफिकेट। तीसरा मन पसन्द– अपने मन में भी सन्तुष्टता हो। अपने आप से भी मूंझा हुआ न हो। पता नहीं कर सकूंगा, चल सकूंगा...। तो अपने मन पसन्द अर्थात् मन की सन्तुष्टता का सर्टिफिकेट। यह तीन सर्टिफिकेट चाहिए। त्रिमूर्ति हैं ना। तो यह त्रिमूर्ति सर्टिफिकेट चाहिए। दो से भी काम नहीं चलेगा। तीनों चाहिए।

Those who have a PROPER connection, whether with the Father AND those who have become instruments, can never be unsuccessful. To have a connection only with the Father is not correct. You also need (a connection) with the family. Because you receive power from the Father, but with whom do you have to come into a relationship? Is it only with the Father? A Kingdom means to be connected with a Family. You have to claim three certificates, not just one.
1. To be liked by the Father means to receive your certificate from the Father.
2. To be liked by the people means to receive the certificate of contentment from the divine Family.
3. To be liked by oneself means to have contentment in your own mind.
Let there be no confusion inside you. Let there be no question as to whether you would be able to do something or not, whether you would able to carry on doing something or not. To be liked by oneself means to have the certificate of contentment in your own mind. You need to have these THREE CERTIFICATES. There is the Trimurti, so you need this Trimurti CERTIFICATE. Having just two certificates will not do; you need to have all three.
In the above Version, THREE Certificates are referred to as Trimurti, in a particular context.
Similarly, Mind, Intellect and Sanskars are also referred to as Trimurti, in another context.
Similarly, Brahma, Vishnu and Shankar are referred to as Trimurti, in a more specific context.

But the ORIGINAL, ETERNAL, IMPERISHABLE & UNADULTERATED, REAL Trimurti is the INCORPOREAL CREATOR and the VERY FIRST TWO LEAVES of ENTIRE CREATION !
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

# Post No. 06)
sita wrote:For example in the 4.4.16 Murli it is said that Brahma, Vishnu, Shankar are creations of the Subtle Region.
Refer to Post No. 26 - http://www.brahmakumarisforum.net/chat/ ... ject#p4078

Baba says- aim and object are shown in Subtle Region. Why? Think DEEPLY on this.

Baba also says- "BVS do not take rebirths". How? Think DEEPLY on this.

If you had said few days before-
sita wrote:It is out of my capacity
better follow what Baba has said- "sirf bade baap ko pahchaan liyaa toh bhee tumhaaraa bedaa paar hai = Even if you just Re-Cognize the Big Father (Incorporeal ShivBaba), your boat will go across. -
Post No. 105 - http://www.brahmakumarisforum.net/chat/ ... ade#p12382

Further, Baba has said- "Knowledge will sit ONLY in pure intellect". So, better be busy in making it pure.

Baba also says- "think on the basis of ishwareey buddhi(Godly Intellect), then you will have no doubt" - given in post No. 44 in the same link/topic
sita

Post by sita »

I mean if Brahma, Vishnu and Shankar are creation and the creator is Supreme Father, these are separate. The Supreme Father is not part of the Trimurti, he is different than the Trimurti. For Brahma, Vishnu, Shankar it is said that they are different actors, who have their different part in the context that they are different to the Paramatma.

= RESPONSE =

Interested viewers may view the RESPONSE in earlier post -
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1860&start=105#p51281
sita

Post by sita »

Murli dated 07.05.69: “This Trimurti is depicted. In that, actually, it should be Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva, not Shankar. But how can [the point] Shiva be kept next to them, so Shankar has been kept and Shiva (the Point) has been placed above. It is graceful this way. There is no grace in just two. Otherwise, Shankar doesn’t have any part as such.”

In the above Murli it is said that there is no grace in just two. That just a point cannot be kept alongside Brahma and Vishnu.

“Three lions are shown in [the emblem of] the Trimurti. In fact, these are a lion, a goat and a horse. So, this (the three lions) is shown in place of them in the Court of Arms. But you know that the world doesn’t exist.” (Mu.22.04.69, middle of pg.2)

Here it is said that the Trimurti are a lion a goat and a horse. I think it refers to such human souls who play part of a lion a goat and a horse. I don't think Shiva is one of them.

„Brahma, Vishnu and Shankar will also complete their roles and return.“ [Mu. 22-5-71 Pg-2]

Here it is said that Shankar has a role. There is another point that sais that his role is so wonderful, we will not be able to believe.""

14.04.1971 “Brahma, Vishnu, Shankar also have their bodies. They will not be called Bhagavan."

Here also Bhagvan is said to be separate and Brahma, Vishnu, Shankar are separate and have their bodies.

„ShivBaba is the Chief. Next are the Brahma, Vishnu, and Shankar. Their dynasty rules up to 84 births. Shankar is for destruction. Hence he is next to Shiva.“ [Mu. 21-2-71]

Here also ShivBaba is said to be separate and Brahma, Vishnu, Shankar are separate.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Post No. 07)
sita wrote:Murli dated 07.05.69: “This Trimurti is depicted. In that, actually, it should be Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva, not Shankar. But how can [the point] Shiva be kept next to them, so Shankar has been kept and Shiva (the Point) has been placed above. It is graceful this way. There is no grace in just two. Otherwise, Shankar doesn’t have any part as such.”

In the above Murli it is said that there is no grace in just two. That just a point cannot be kept alongside Brahma and Vishnu.
1)Here, it means- Shankar has no place in Trimurti. Just B and V are enough. There are only two leaves/children. Baba usually says- Meru daanaa = top couple beads. Baba has also said- Saraswati should be shown at the place of Shankar. - Post No. 97 - http://www.brahmakumarisforum.net/chat/ ... thi#p12327
“a)Three lions are shown in [the emblem of] the Trimurti. In fact, these are a lion, a goat and a horse. So, this (the three lions) is shown in place of them in the Court of Arms. But you know that the world doesn’t exist.” (Mu.22.04.69, middle of pg.2)

b)Here it is said that the Trimurti are a lion a goat and a horse. I think it refers to such human souls who play part of a lion a goat and a horse. I don't think Shiva is one of them.
2a) I am yet to know this Murli point fully, (but I believe I had read it- but could not understand it fully). There is need to get Hindi words with adjacent sentences as well. The underlined words are not clear. - Have you understood what you had written?

2b)Good thinking/logic. Hats up. This may be the reason why Mr Dixit believes himself as lion, and horse and goat for Kamala Devi and Vedanti. But, if we take ALL OR MANY Murli points about COURT/COAT OF ARMS- pOST nOS. 81 AND 82 - http://www.brahmakumarisforum.net/chat/ ... RMS#p11576

Baba is saying that court of arms should also represent FULL time cycle.

Now, in the point - lion, horse, and goat - What I mean is- it could also refer to - sato(lion), rajo(horse) tamo(goat) stages. So, mostly they are not for three personalities of Conf. Age Because there is lot of differences between a lion, horse and goat. Baba says- next to Shiv are trimurtis. How can a goat or horse be next to Shiv?

Now- the underlined words are becoming MORE CLEAR to me. [Thank you Baba for at least some satisfaction.]
---They could be "Lekin tum jaanthay ho duniyaa toh aisey naheen hai = You know that the world is not so (always lion)"
---which had been misinterpreted or misunderstood by Mr Dixit and written (in PBK literature) as But you know that the world doesn’t exist"

So, it may just mean- the world degrades from sato/lion to rajo/horse to tamo/goat.
„Brahma, Vishnu and Shankar will also complete their roles and return.“ [Mu. 22-5-71 Pg-2]
3)You have some point to argue here that- there would be three distinct human souls, but, comparatively weaker. Because all souls will return. So, Baba may generally say so.
a)Here it is said that Shankar has a role.

b)There is another point that said that his role is so wonderful, we will not be able to believe.""
4a)Shankar has a role. I accept it. But, yet to know fully.
4b) I have not read this Murli point myself, just heard from PBKs. But, again it need not point to AIVV. It may point to part of Mama or something else, yet to know.
14.04.1971 “Brahma, Vishnu, Shankar also have their bodies. They will not be called Bhagavan."
5)True. Mama has even corporeal body now. But, her subtle body is fully ready/powerful. Except Shiv, all will have bodies, any doubt? Even B Baba has subtle body after 1969.
Here also ShivBaba is said to be separate and Brahma, Vishnu, Shankar are separate.
6)In the rudrmala (brahmins) and Vishnumala(deities) matter- many times baba says- as if they are separate, but Baba also says- both/souls are same- as already said to you before. For example another here- Baba compares Brahma with Vishnu. - Post No. 203- http://www.brahmakumarisforum.net/chat/ ... ous#p15597

Both the souls are same. But timing is different. One/B is in Conf. Age, the other/V in heaven. So- since Baba has said-

---Next to Shiv are BVS,
---Next to Shiv are Brahma and Saraswathi
---Next to Shiv are L and N
---Saraswathi should be placed in seat of Shankar.
---The top two souls are BS/LN/V (meru daanaa).
---Vishnu practically does not. It is a symbol of two hands of L and N...
---My righteous children are only two- Brahma and Shankar. [Sometimes also says- only one Brahma]

Due to all above, I believe there are only two human (unique) murtis. But, Baba enters only in one murti (Brahma). Murli points clearly say- "I enter only in one Brahma, neither Vishnu, nor Shankar"
sita

Post by sita »

In Murli 01.10.1963
http://www.bkdrluhar.com/88-Brahma%20Ba ... -10-63.mp3
at 16:00 it is said

"Un se jo atmaen hen (paramatma se alag) un sab ki mahima alag hen. Unka part alag bajta hen, brahma ki alag, vishu ki alag, Shankar, ye sabhi hui actors bhin, bhin."

"The praise of all the souls (who are different from the Supreme Soul) is different. Their part that is played is different, different of Brahma, different of Vishnu, Shankar, all of these become different actors."

It is said that they have their own role. They are different actors, different souls Brahma, Vishnu and Shankar. And Paramatama is different to them.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

# Post No. 08)
sita wrote:In Murli 01.10.1963
It is said that they have their own role. They are different actors, different souls Brahma, Vishnu and Shankar. And Paramatama is different to them.
To CLEARLY DIFFERENTIATE God from OTHERS, ShivBaba has employed a psychological technique, to drive home the point to souls, who are STEEPED & HOPELESSLY TRAPPED in Bhakti, DELUSIVELY believing that Brahma, Vishnu and Shankar are God, when, IN ACTUAL FACT, they represent the THREE DIFFERENT ACTS of the SAME ONE God. The THREE DIFFERENT ACTS of God, are the CREATION of God, and NOT God, INDIVIDUALLY by themselves. NOR can the instrumental embodied souls - through whom God performs His OWN THREE DIFFERENT ACTS or FUNCTIONS, DIRECTLY or INDIRECTLY, whether in CORPOREAL or SUBTLE vehicles or bodies, - be considered to be God. Hence both His OWN, THREE DIFFERENT PRINCIPAL ACTS or FUNCTIONS, as well as the instrumental embodied souls through whom He performs those functions, either DIRECTLY or INDIRECTLY, either in CORPOREAL or SUBTLE bodies, are the CREATION, while HE ALONE is the CREATOR! That is the CORRECT CONTEXT in which this Version needs to be comprehended!

In the ULTIMATE ANALYSIS - the WORD G-O-D embodies His OWN THREE PRINCIPAL FUNCTIONS -
G - Generator (progenitor or CREATOR of GOOD)
O - Operator (facilitator or SUSTAINER of GOOD)
D - Destroyer (terminator or DESTROYER of EVIL).
Thus the INDIVIDUAL LETTERS, viz., G, O, & D, represent the THREE PRINCIPAL INDIVIDUAL FUNCTIONS of God - which represent the CREATION, individually, by THEMSELVES.
WHEREAS, ALL THREE TOGETHER, viz., G-O-D, represent the CREATOR HIMSELF, or God Himself, (and not His THREE DIFFERENT FUNCTIONS, INDIVIDUALLY by THEMSELVES, which are EMBODIED within Him).
Hence, in the HIGHEST SPIRITUAL SENSE, 'Trimurti' is GOD Himself, BY HIMSELF
- that is why in MANY points he has been referred to as 'Trimurti SHIV BHAGWAN' or
'TRINITY GOD Shiva' !

Read/listen and CHURN the WHOLE Murli, including THIS point. Baba is saying about lowkik scriptures, Gita, etc. So Baba says above, taking into consideration, what devotees in Bhakti DELUSIVELY believe - because some of the BKs - at least new ones - are yet to come out of Bhakti belief, is it not? Baba is using this special technique for the benefit of such souls - which 'maha-murkh' bodily guru, -Virendra Dev Dixit, and the EQUALLY 'maha-murkh' BLIND PBKs, being the ACTIVE AGENTS of Ravan or Maya, take in the OPPOSITE sense, to be instrumental to carry out the 'shooting' of Ravan Rajya, in the Conf Age.

Baba's aim is to highlight that God is greater and separate from all the others. So, Baba mentions all other names, including BVS.

A similar point is here- Post No. 44 -mu points 5 and 6. http://www.brahmakumarisforum.net/chat/ ... araa#p4111

Best example is here- Post No. 223) - viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2099&p=51283#p51283 Baba says "BVS do not take rebirths, there is no another history or geography of them". To WHOM or in what way is this said? Baba has said this keeping Bhakti people/concept in mind. That DOES NOT MEAN that, THAT WRONG 'Bhakti' concept is CORRECT, as the PBKs are TREACHEROUSLY TRICKED, into DELUSIVELY believing.

SM 3-11-87(1):- Kitnaa achchee reeti samjhaate hain. Parantu manushy sunee ansunee ultee baaton par chalte hain. Vah sab hain asuree buddhi. SUNTEY BHEE ASUREE BUDDHI SE HAIN. ISHWAR BUDDHI SE SUNEY TOH SAMSHAY SAB MIT JAAVE. Trimurti chitr dikhaaye bigar samjhaanaa mushkil hai. UNHON_NE Trimurti BRAHMA NAAM RAKH DIYAA HAI. KYONKI ShivBaba PPB DWAARAA NAYI DUNIYAA KI RACHNAA RACHTE HAIN. Tum bachche abhee sammukh baithay ho. -100-

= ..... They ALL have DEVILISH INTELLECTS. THEY listen with DEVILISH or DEMONIAC INTELLECTS. If one listens with a Godly intellect, ALL the doubts would be cleared. ....

So- it depends greatly on our intellect, how we listen.
Above description of souls with DEVILISH INTELLECTS, CLEARLY refers to the BLIND PBKs, and their 'MAHA-MURKH' bodily guru, -Virendra Dev Dixit, who is the 'mukrar-rath' of Ravan, instrumental to propagate the REVERSED advanced knowledge, by CORRUPTING & ADULTERATING every Pure Version, (originally spoken by REAL ShivBaba or God, through His 'mukrar-rath' of REAL Prajapita Brahma, BB or soul of DLR), by TREACHEROUSLY MISINTERPRETING & MISREPRESENTING them, to be in consonance with the DISTORTED & PERVERTED CONCEPTS of 'Tamopradhan Bhakti' or DEGRADED DEVOTION - in the Conf Age.

If we take just isolated Murli points, or follow someone who does so, we may get stuck like STILL, STAGNANT water. Left to you, ACCORDING to your individual role.
No personal offense intended towards anyone, WHATSOEVER!

ACTUAL or REAL TRUTH may be EXTREMELY BITTER, but one has to ULTIMATELY ACCEPT same, and FINALLY IMBIBE same, for one's OWN BENEFIT!