"Satguru Mila Dalal", The Paradox of Sangamyug.

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Re: "Satguru Mila Dalal", The Paradox of Sangamyug.

Post by fluffy bunny »

sachkhand wrote:ex-I, how do you assess all he above replies given to me not just by one member but so many.
They are right and you should be listening to the hints "drama" is giving you. They all started off quite kindly and you used up all their goodwill. They are not even attacking you. Just trying to make light of the situation.

Let us recap ...
  • You have told us you were a BK and the reincarnations of Lekhraj Kirpalani, Ramkrishna Paramhansa and the appointed Chariot of Shiva; for the first half you badgered arjun for answer from Virendra Dev Dixit, for the second half you attacked him, Virendra Dev Dixit and the PBKs.

now you tell us you are an ex-PBK (and apparently involved with the Vishnu Party) and that you, the soul of Prajapita (Bharat) and Dada Lekharaj, will realise yourself by the end of 2007. Well, no one else did.
How serious do you want us to take you. My feeling is that you have now taken enough from this forum.

If Mr Patel and the rest of the Vishnu Party are behind all of this, I will not be surprised.
paulkershaw
ex-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am an ex-teacher and member of the BKWSU and my interest lies in assisting those who request support on any level I can.

Re: "Satguru Mila Dalal", The Paradox of Sangamyug.

Post by paulkershaw »

A Paradox indeed:
  • One arrives,
    One leaves,
    Virtually nothing of value
    Offered in-between.