New Identity

smellycat
ex-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am an ex BK

New Identity

Post by smellycat »

Hi,

I used to post as username 'sarah', but have lost my username and password and have a different email address (I am sure the administrator could check this out).

I had a few messages in my inbox but could not access them because i had a different email account.

Anyway, I am Melanie (Smellycat - 'sarah' ) from North Wales, United Kingdom, and very, very happy to be back.

thanksxx
paulkershaw
ex-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am an ex-teacher and member of the BKWSU and my interest lies in assisting those who request support on any level I can.

Re: New Identity

Post by paulkershaw »

Hello Smellycat

A new name and a new link-up for you, welcome back. I hope you'll enjoy your visits to the forum, I remember your original posts well.

Dare I ask how you decided on your new forum name?

In Light xxx p
mr green
ex-BK

Post by mr green »

Hi again
bansy

Post by bansy »

Thanks for letting us know of your change. Welcome back, hope all is well.

I have been to North Wales, in Snowdonia and also Anglesey, where there is a train station with a really long name. But no smelly cats, just nice welsh people.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Welcome back :D
tom
ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Mahatma Gandhi said first :"God is Truth", ultimately he said "Truth is God"
which made me a member of this forum.

Post by tom »

Hi smellycat ( it will need some time to get used to this name) :shock:

A new start is always refreshing. :D

I have been remembering Sarah sometimes and wishing all the best in her new life.

Welcome again

regards